Hello All! (First time posting, I am new here)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Hello All! (First time posting, I am new here)

Postby Nyte77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Greetings everyone! :)

So I just created an account here after being surprised to learn of a vore community! I really hope this post doesn't count as a rant, but I'd just like to tell you all a bit about myself (no I will not divulge personal info). Without further ado...

I'm Nyte! I am 23 years old, male, and (it feels weird talking about this) I am a voraphile. More specifically, I'm pretty much exclusively into soft vore, pretty much exclusively prey, and pretty much exclusively into female preds, with a few outliers. I am an aspiring novelist, and I may play with vore-based writing now that I have found someplace to share it. Anyway, it started for me when I was a kid. I'm sure everyone here can think of old movies and cartoons that had some vore-ish moments, and for me that's where the fascination began. When hormones kicked in, I slowly began to realize that it was more than just a fascination. I also realized, albeit much more quickly, that I was an outlier. I've only told a few people about my kink, including my ex girlfriend. They pretty much all reacted the same way. "Ew...um that's really weird." So I spent most of high school and a lot of time after feeling ashamed about it. It wasn't until more recently that I started to be okay with this aspect of myself.

Vore is enticing to me for a few reasons. Mainly, the idea of giving myself up in order to sustain someone I find attractive is very appealing to me. I suppose that makes me submissive in some respects. A lot of it has to do with visual stimulation as well. I really like the way the mouth as a whole looks, but I especially like the tongue. I remember when I was in high school, a girl whom I thought was cute was talking to me, and I noticed she was sucking on some kind of candy. When I asked her what she was eating, she smiled and said, "It's a hot tamale! See?" She then opened her mouth and showed me the candy, which was resting on the center of her tongue. It was a lovely tongue, I might add. Needless to say I immediately found her ten times cuter. I also imagined myself as that hot tamale many times after. Little moments like that throughout my life stick out to me like they never would for someone ignorant of vore. Anyway, I occasionally like non-human preds, but only if I'm swallowed whole. Sometimes I like the idea of being unwilling, with no chance of escape. For example, the scene in Jurassic World where the babysitter gets eaten by the mosasaur gets me.

As far as artists go, I'm a fan of Karbo's work. They operate through DeviantArt. I've purchased two of their original mangas, and I re-read them frequently. If anyone knows of similar work, I'd love to check it out! I don't really read vore writing because I find a lot of it to be cheesy or not quite up my alley. Anyways, I just thought I'd introduce myself and share a little bit about my kink. I'd love to get to know some of the people here, and for once in my life, talk about vore!

P.S: I hope this wasn't too long winded, but I had no idea there was a place where I could talk about this.
Nyte77
New to the forum

Re: Hello All! (First time posting, I am new here)

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi,I am pretty new to the forum too though I used to lurk here from time to time.I felt too shy to talk to people here or talk openly about my fantasies with anyone but my gf who is the only person IRL who knows about them but everyone here talks really openly about theres and seems pretty nice and accepting so I am slowly coming out of my shell more and more. I'm a female who is strictly prey and I don't like any real fatal or violent vore and I like pretty much any female character when it comes to preds. Anyways welcome to the forum :-D
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Nyte77 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Thank you!!!!!
Nyte77
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Welcome to the site! I may have entirely reverse preferences to yours, but I always like seeing new faces regardless and hope you have a good time here.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby calldahotline » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:27 am

The more the merrier, welcome to the site.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:00 am

Welcome. I, like many others on this site can relate to some of your experiences.
Jayezox
---

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:55 am

Welcome to the forum, I'm new as well but I feel like you will have a blast here
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion