Who was your first vore pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who was your first vore pred?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:58 am

When you first started liking vore, who was the first pred that you wanted to swallow you? Is that pred still a vore pred today?

I was into vore long before I thought about the idea of me getting eaten, but the first time I thought about being eaten, it was Lugia who I wanted to eat me. While today, almost all preds of mine are female, my first vore pred was a male. Even today, Lugia is in the top three when it comes to vore preds.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Who was your first vore pred?

Postby reptilemk5 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:30 pm

my first vore moment was years before I learned what vore was.

in a dream, Dora from "dora the explorer" ate me.

I was age 4 at the time, OV + digestion.

I learned what vore was age 13 on youtube at my library.

I knew I liked vore the moment I woke up and saw I was completely unharmed by being food.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:33 pm

My first ever Vore pred actually came to me in a nightmare/dream. Not really a nightmare cause it wasn't scary, but not really a dream either because monsters.

Anyway. My first Vore Pred was a gecko/chameleon/raptor thing. It stood on two legs, had four arms, chameleon-like eyes, and an extendable tongue. It also had a stretchy throat and stomach, so it could eat things MUCH larger than itself. Anyways... the dream was it was my pet and I was walking down the street with a leash that went to, seemingly, nothing because it was invisible. We came across a group of bullies that started picking on me and, from behind, they started disappearing, one by one. I knew what was happening because the leash was stretched around behind them, which meant my chameleon/gecko/raptor pet was having a snack. The dream ended abruptly, but I vaguely remember the last thing I saw was the back of my pet's throat. Maybe it was too into the act of eating to notice it had made it to me? I don't know. I woke up either way cause it was time for school.

On a slightly related note... I MIGHT revive him in a story soon. Dunno.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:33 pm

I was into the fetish for a while before getting 'into' it and having idealized predators. It's kinda hard to say which was first, but two predator people on the site/characters come to mind.

First was a giant demon naga named Saninaka, made my allihserf. They were making this whole pocket dimension world in her stomach so I was getting in on that. https://aryion.com/g4/view/501411

Second was both the user and the character Taffy the Genie, someone who joined the server and was the first person I actually role played with. https://aryion.com/g4/view/508010
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby farmboy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Age of 4, safe endo in a whale
farmboy
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:56 pm

My first vore predator was Bowser, obviously thanks to Mario e Luigi Bowser's inside story. He still ranks in my favorites predators to date
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby TurboRex300 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Momma Rex from Ice Age 3 ^.^
TurboRex300
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Catwoman from batman returns.Theres a scene in the movie where she stuffs a entire bird in her mouth and moans in pleasure as she pretends to eat it before spitting it out.I always loved that scene and I already had a thing for her just based on her appearance and personality in the film but that was like icing on the cake for me.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:26 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:Catwoman from batman returns.Theres a scene in the movie where she stuffs a entire bird in her mouth and moans in pleasure as she pretends to eat it before spitting it out.I always loved that scene and I already had a thing for her just based on her appearance and personality in the film but that was like icing on the cake for me.

If I remember correctly, New 52's Selena Kyle, aka Catwoman, is a pole dancer at a club who, legit, eats a bird during an act in one of her dances. Swallows it whole in front of the crowd. I think that's what sparked her turn to Catwoman, criminal and burglar extraordinaire, because she was boo'd off the stage for "being disgusting and vile", even though, at the time, the patrons of the club loved it. "It was proof that she could swallow one hell of a load."
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby whatisthissheet » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:52 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
cranberryknights1 wrote:Catwoman from batman returns.Theres a scene in the movie where she stuffs a entire bird in her mouth and moans in pleasure as she pretends to eat it before spitting it out.I always loved that scene and I already had a thing for her just based on her appearance and personality in the film but that was like icing on the cake for me.

If I remember correctly, New 52's Selena Kyle, aka Catwoman, is a pole dancer at a club who, legit, eats a bird during an act in one of her dances. Swallows it whole in front of the crowd. I think that's what sparked her turn to Catwoman, criminal and burglar extraordinaire, because she was boo'd off the stage for "being disgusting and vile", even though, at the time, the patrons of the club loved it. "It was proof that she could swallow one hell of a load."

Anyone know which comic this is from? Sounds interesting.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:36 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:If I remember correctly, New 52's Selena Kyle, aka Catwoman, is a pole dancer at a club who, legit, eats a bird during an act in one of her dances. Swallows it whole in front of the crowd. I think that's what sparked her turn to Catwoman, criminal and burglar extraordinaire, because she was boo'd off the stage for "being disgusting and vile", even though, at the time, the patrons of the club loved it. "It was proof that she could swallow one hell of a load."

Would love to read that issue, I have read a lot of her comics in the past but they were mostly older ones and not that issue for sure.Sense its similar to the batman returns scene I would really like to see it as well as just read more comics of hers in general.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Mecho » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 am

Metal man from Mega man 2. I was at the age of 6. Still like him, tho he isn't "nr 1" any more :>
Mecho
---

Postby kagamichan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:28 pm

When I was a teen, I had a dream about Mega Man Volnutt from the Mega Man Legends series swallowing me to keep me safe from villains. I still love him as pred today, and seeing other people appreciate him made me encouraged to keep making art with him! :D
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Mrs. Green, The Teacher From The Black Lagoon herself.

Absolutely still one of my favorites even now, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:45 pm

when I was younger Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown was my first fictional crush and for some reason I wanted him to eat me have no idea why because he's not much of a pred and hasn't done anything vore related. But maybe it's because I had a crush on him, But looks that didn't change.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:31 pm

I'm pretty sure it was a lion that appeared in the cartoon " A Day at the Zoo". He actually does eat someone, and he is shown to still be alive in there, and I was young enough to think that was how being eaten alive worked back then. I definitely wanted to be eaten by him back then.

He still appears as a pred for me at times.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:25 pm

Marco wrote:I'm pretty sure it was a lion that appeared in the cartoon " A Day at the Zoo". He actually does eat someone, and he is shown to still be alive in there, and I was young enough to think that was how being eaten alive worked back then. I definitely wanted to be eaten by him back then.

He still appears as a pred for me at times.

I remember that one as well. As far as I know, there were multiple versions of that particular scenario. One involved a young girl, another a grown man.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby coop500 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 am

Very first was just a random generic polarbear, but if you want a actual specific named predator, that would actually be Geralt of Rivia, back when all we had was the 1st game. And yes, he is still a 'vore pred' in my mind now, mind and now finally, after all these years, in stories.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:34 am

The very first character I had pred fantasies about was James from the Pokémon anime. I always imagined him as a giant and often had many vorish fantasies with him involving that idea. I guess you could say he was my first pred crush. And I still use him for pred stuff even nowadays, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:58 am

Devourerita wrote:My first vore predator was Bowser, obviously thanks to Mario e Luigi Bowser's inside story. He still ranks in my favorites predators to date

While he was not my first pred I can relate that playing through inside story is what made me be begin seeing Bowser as someone I would want to be inside of when I had not really thought of him that way before.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion