Vore RP with IRL partner

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore RP with IRL partner

Postby Mecho » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:36 am

So. Me and my wonderful partner sometimes RP vore. It's kind of like the same thing. He saying vore things to me and all that. But I was wondering. Is there a way to advance the RP. Any props? Or tricks to make it even more exiting. Do you have experience of IRL vore RP?
Mecho
---

Re: Vore RP with IRL partner

Postby Kanosint » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Well, I do find earnibbling, licking, and pinning is always wonderful for IRL vorish play :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby GabeSArt » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Kanosint wrote:Well, I do find earnibbling, licking, and pinning is always wonderful for IRL vorish play :3

Ear nibbling is my go-to thing. sometimes I'll tell my partner to put my whole ear in their mouth so it sounds like they're eating me.
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Also, if the pred in the relationship is hungry enough to have their stomach gurgle, pressing that right up against their partner's face and letting them listen, or letting their head rest on their gurgling tummy while closing their eyes can do wonders.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VictorBound » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 pm

one day, I'd like to build a fake "stomach" or throat..... using some laytex or silicon material on sheets to make them waterproof, and build a simple frame to hold it up. then make some fake slime and stuff to roll around in or something....

You could use pillows and blankets folded up or propped in ways to simulate tight areas, tongues etc.
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kanosint » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:16 pm

Jaxed wrote:Also, if the pred in the relationship is hungry enough to have their stomach gurgle, pressing that right up against their partner's face and letting them listen, or letting their head rest on their gurgling tummy while closing their eyes can do wonders.

I found that swallowing air and 'jostling' the belly by repeatedly tucking it in and bulging it out will make for very loud gurgles if those aren't usual to the person :3 Myself, I find my gut very noisy more often than not XD
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Tangentg » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:30 pm

I once wrote about something like that and yeah since licking is the biggest part of vore fetish to me, I fantasized about partners licking each other and calling each other tasty and all that (depending on if there's a discrete pred/prey distinction).
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby tst12 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Hmm. Never tried it and this is PROBABLY ridiculous but you could use Corn Syrup or something to simulate acids, although you'd want to contain that somehow. Like a tarp in the bathtub with pillows underneath it?

If you REALLY wanted the horrors of the digestion experience, perhaps mix some hotsauce or a small amount of dog spray in with the corn syrup? (Might wanna wear tight goggles if you try that.)
tst12
Participator

Postby BellaShway » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:41 am

One idea our dear online friend shared with us is this:
wrap someone up in a warm, wet red or pink cloth and hug them!
^^
Maybe even get in the bathtub!
  good intentions lead to good intestines...  

-- Lizabella Shway
BellaShway
New to the forum

Postby fieldmousse » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am

tst12 wrote:If you REALLY wanted the horrors of the digestion experience, perhaps mix some hotsauce or a small amount of dog spray in with the corn syrup? (Might wanna wear tight goggles if you try that.)

This is a really really bad idea :lol: Please no one try this unless you want to end up in the hospital
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby Irwin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

immortal_food wrote:So. Me and my wonderful partner sometimes RP vore. It's kind of like the same thing. He saying vore things to me and all that. But I was wondering. Is there a way to advance the RP. Any props? Or tricks to make it even more exiting. Do you have experience of IRL vore RP?

Sleeping bag in a tub with hot water and soap...? You inside it, and your partner caressing the sleeping bag and telling you sweet, naughty things...?

Just be careful so you get enough air.
Irwin
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 am

Not really sure how to advance it but I do RP with my girlfriend IRL all the time.In private its pretty much the only way we are intimate with each other.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion