Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.1

Postby mazdab » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:53 am

Carreau wrote:Sorry. Sqv is show quest variables. Cqf for call quest function. It’s been a long day .

It's okay, sorry I've been bugging you a lot lately. Good luck on the next update, Carreau!
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:26 am

I meant to ask this a while back but forgot to. Is there supposed to be some ambient digestion loop sounds playing during digestion or other things? Kind of like how there was in the Skyrim mod.

It really feels like i'm missing some files or installed something incorrectly with just how very few sounds are present.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PCtronix » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:40 am

question, how is the % of the VEV crystal ?

in this version i can't get anything and i want to know how is the % to get it
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby RiggsEclipse » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Would it be alright if I put a list of the locations the magazines are located in? Not specifically just the map locations?
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I meant to ask this a while back but forgot to. Is there supposed to be some ambient digestion loop sounds playing during digestion or other things? Kind of like how there was in the Skyrim mod.

It really feels like i'm missing some files or installed something incorrectly with just how very few sounds are present.

Nah. Fallout Vore isn't nearly as constant with noise making as devourement. There's sounds when someone's gulped. Belch sounds when someone's digested. And the bellies make a faint wobble sound when walking.

PCtronix wrote:question, how is the % of the VEV crystal ?

There's a 3% chance for large crystals and a 10% chance for regular crystals. I've never received feedback on the drop rates, so I've never bothered to make any course changes to the drop rate. I do plan on increasing small crystal drop rates to 100% for when a known pred is digested. And maybe 25-33% for large crystals. I'll probably add those to their loot tables so non-preds can get access to the resistance armor mods.

RiggsEclipse wrote:Would it be alright if I put a list of the locations the magazines are located in? Not specifically just the map locations?

Go for it. I was in the process of getting screen shots of where the magazines were to add as a kind of location guide to add for spoilers, but if you want to take a crack at it, it'll save me some work :)
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Ok, so I've been away a while. (But managed to update stuff and get it all working well.)

I've got a couple of questions. Are there any already done up coldsteel options for males? Tawling through the links, I've found nothing so far.

I remember a while back someone was working on bellies for dogmeat and other creatures, did anything ever become of that?

And lastly, is it possible to add context vore to dogmeat? (I don't mind doign a bit of grunt-work myself to get it done, heh.)
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Just to give an update on 1.4.2, I've got quite a bit of stuff finalized.
-New random encounter: Vore Toll
-Curie is 33% done for SAV (I still have to write dialogue for the player swallowing. only her comments to herself are in)
-Fixed bug involving E to struggle when context is enabled
-Fixed bug causing traveling NPCs to trigger load screens when they get far enough away from the player
-Moved the invisible actor for belly context to spawn in front of player so the player will no longer have to pan their camera to find the actor
-Context reset function is now in MCM
-Scat piles will work with bones again
-Context hotkey to allow player to trigger talking to any prey they've devoured through context dialogue. Won't work with non-lethal weapon swallows

Katria wrote:Ok, so I've been away a while. (But managed to update stuff and get it all working well.)

I've got a couple of questions. Are there any already done up coldsteel options for males? Tawling through the links, I've found nothing so far.

I remember a while back someone was working on bellies for dogmeat and other creatures, did anything ever become of that?

And lastly, is it possible to add context vore to dogmeat? (I don't mind doign a bit of grunt-work myself to get it done, heh.)

Galmar was working on the male bellies, but I don't remember if he posted a link to download the bellies. As for dogmeat and other creatures, there's been a couple people working on those, but I don't know if they ever got anything working.

It's possible to add anything. I haven't scripted him to be blocked, so if you wanted to make a plug in to enable him in the perk 000ContextVore2 and then add some dialogue to the companion scene in quest VM_ContextDialogue, be my guest. Dogmeat is usually pretty low on my priority list, so if I do anything to handle him specifically, it would be something I do way down the road.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:07 pm

I got another idea, how about at random times, friendly NPC preds would suddenly decide to 'Find' a meal when at a settlement at night when alone with another NPC (and digest them without triggering the entire settlement). It would be a neat idea for immersion in my opinion.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiggsEclipse » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Carreau wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I meant to ask this a while back but forgot to. Is there supposed to be some ambient digestion loop sounds playing during digestion or other things? Kind of like how there was in the Skyrim mod.

Nah. Fallout Vore isn't nearly as constant with noise making as devourement. There's sounds when someone's gulped. Belch sounds when someone's digested. And the bellies make a faint wobble sound when walking.

PCtronix wrote:question, how is the % of the VEV crystal ?

There's a 3% chance for large crystals and a 10% chance for regular crystals. I've never received feedback on the drop rates, so I've never bothered to make any course changes to the drop rate. I do plan on increasing small crystal drop rates to 100% for when a known pred is digested. And maybe 25-33% for large crystals. I'll probably add those to their loot tables so non-preds can get access to the resistance armor mods.

RiggsEclipse wrote:Would it be alright if I put a list of the locations the magazines are located in? Not specifically just the map locations?

Go for it. I was in the process of getting screen shots of where the magazines were to add as a kind of location guide to add for spoilers, but if you want to take a crack at it, it'll save me some work :)

Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby LazloWolf » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:22 pm

I was wondering if anybody had some presets to use for 'Thicc Vore' as using Mod Organiser 2 seems to not like Body slide and I'm unable to build morphs. I also have an issue with The cold steel bellies despite having activated the addon.
LazloWolf
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 am

Is there a chance that something similar could be added as an option/toggle in the menu? I'm not sure if that would be complicated to do since Skyrim might be different in terms of that.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vennaya » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:31 pm

So im just curious but what is the key to talk to prey that you've swallowed? I noticed in a post you posted earlier yesterday that the context key is being added in 1.4.2, so im guessing its not in 1.4.1?
Also the "Poke your pred" option for when you are prey is a little jankey as you have to put the crosshair over the pred in order to do so, however due to the way 3rd person camera works the crosshair is almost never on top of the person you're inside unless said person is moving, in which case their hitbox for dialogue is shifted to allow for interaction.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:40 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Is there a chance that something similar could be added as an option/toggle in the menu? I'm not sure if that would be complicated to do since Skyrim might be different in terms of that.

In all honesty, doubtful. I've got other things I'm working on.

Vennaya wrote:So im just curious but what is the key to talk to prey that you've swallowed? I noticed in a post you posted earlier yesterday that the context key is being added in 1.4.2, so im guessing its not in 1.4.1?
Also the "Poke your pred" option for when you are prey is a little jankey as you have to put the crosshair over the pred in order to do so, however due to the way 3rd person camera works the crosshair is almost never on top of the person you're inside unless said person is moving, in which case their hitbox for dialogue is shifted to allow for interaction.

You answered your own question.

As for the jankiness, I can't clear that up. FOV plays a big part in how the HUD interacts with the game world. In the long ass cycle that was testing for context, I never had a lot of issues when prey. Except for with companions, which I've prattled on about before, and even wrote a known issue in the OP about.
Carreau
---

Postby Vennaya » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Alright fair enough, i suppose the only surefire way to fix that kind of thing would be to....maybe add a dedicated hotkey for those moments when you really cant talk to your pred, and are thus stuck there for 10+ mins trying to talk to them? Might be an idea if such a thing is possible, but im sure the idea has struck you in the past, even if it was a little jankey in itself like if the hotkey simply interacted with the nearest NPC if the pred could not be targeted by a script.

I was a little surprised to see that Curie had some unique context dialogue, but Bria did not. I would of assumed Bria would of been the first companion to do it on as she's designed around it, but im sure you're planning on getting around to everyone or atleast the most popular ones eventually, which im sure many people are thankful for.
Also, Is the bones scat and pure bones disposal broken atm? They seem no different. Also im not sure if im just doing it wrong but the MCM mentions being able to use a consumable or something to allow companion scat - However, even with companion scat turned on they dont seem to dispose of their prey, all they do is just digest them and thats as far as it goes.
One last thing, im just curious but i had a poke around in the CK for your mod, and yet i cant seem to find any of the contextual menu dialogue at all inside the esp - Might i ask where i might find the dialogue as i'd like to tweak some of it for my own personal preferences (For example refering to unbirthing as "being inside my pussy" doesnt make sense to me, it should be womb, but im sure there are people out there that disagree with me etc etc and for other things aswell). That's just a small curiosity though.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Vennaya wrote:Alright fair enough, i suppose the only surefire way to fix that kind of thing would be to....maybe add a dedicated hotkey for those moments when you really cant talk to your pred, and are thus stuck there for 10+ mins trying to talk to them? Might be an idea if such a thing is possible, but im sure the idea has struck you in the past, even if it was a little jankey in itself like if the hotkey simply interacted with the nearest NPC if the pred could not be targeted by a script.

I was a little surprised to see that Curie had some unique context dialogue, but Bria did not. I would of assumed Bria would of been the first companion to do it on as she's designed around it, but im sure you're planning on getting around to everyone or atleast the most popular ones eventually, which im sure many people are thankful for.
Also, Is the bones scat and pure bones disposal broken atm? They seem no different. Also im not sure if im just doing it wrong but the MCM mentions being able to use a consumable or something to allow companion scat - However, even with companion scat turned on they dont seem to dispose of their prey, all they do is just digest them and thats as far as it goes.
One last thing, im just curious but i had a poke around in the CK for your mod, and yet i cant seem to find any of the contextual menu dialogue at all inside the esp - Might i ask where i might find the dialogue as i'd like to tweak some of it for my own personal preferences (For example refering to unbirthing as "being inside my pussy" doesnt make sense to me, it should be womb, but im sure there are people out there that disagree with me etc etc and for other things aswell). That's just a small curiosity though.

All dialogue is in the quest VM_ContextDialogue

Scat bones is broken. It’ll be fixed in the next update.
Carreau
---

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:13 pm

got it working after reinstalling fallout 4.
tbh...reallly long overdue ever since i learned of that (.exe auto backup) i've been using a fairly outdated f4se

the only thing i think was busted was the "ask about vore" option.

Flavour text really makes everything so much more enjoyable. :3
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby prosjekttuba » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:17 am

Just a quick question. Most off these mods can be downloaded through the mod manager right?
prosjekttuba
Been posting for a bit

Postby Katria » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:28 am

I seem to be having an issue where no matter what, companions will not dispose while part of the party. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue, or it's something unique to using a multiple follower mod like I am.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:26 am

prosjekttuba wrote:Just a quick question. Most off these mods can be downloaded through the mod manager right?

Yeah, I suppose. If it's a nexus link, most mod managers should be able to download it.

Katria wrote:I seem to be having an issue where no matter what, companions will not dispose while part of the party. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue, or it's something unique to using a multiple follower mod like I am.

Carreau wrote:The scat issue was just isolated a few minutes ago. Somehow, i didn’t pack in scatscript.pex when i packed the 1.4.1 archives. The game is defaulting to the old 2.0 script instead. I’m close to a 1.4.2 release, so just hold on a few days and scat will return to normal.

I never noticed, because i have all scripts loaded as loose from constantly compiling. It not being in the archive didn’t affect me :/
Carreau
---

Postby mauler158 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:43 am

For some reason I can only get context vore to work when the voremerson.esp is disabled otherwise the button prompt shows but doesn't initiate any conversation, I've tried the resetting the quest mentioned earlier in the thread but that doesn't seem to do anything, anyone else had an issue like this? papyrus is throwing this line up on every button press it seems: "warning: Property VM_ContextDialogue on script Fragments:Perks:PRKF_000Contextvore2_01024468 attached to (09024468) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game