What is the most important trait of a shrunken man?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Courage
29%
Obedience
29%
Other (explain in thread)
43%

Total votes : 21

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:07 am

In order to become a better writer, I want to understand what most people think of as the most important attributes of a shrunken man character?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: What is the most important trait of a shrunken man?

Postby 157and493 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:35 am

In my opinion it is obedience and the willingness to submit to the one that is greater than them. Although once again that is only my opinion.
157and493
Participator

Postby Vae » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:44 am

a decent personality. idgaf how obedient it is, i can force obedience. i don’t care how courageous it is, it’s a terrifying situation no matter what. i just want something that i can play with, and having someone who isn’t a 1 dimensional toy would be my preference
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:19 am

The psychological process of being broken down from a human with individual thoughts, ambitions, will, and agency, to complete submission: recognizing and accepting he is nothing more than food to be enjoyed by his mistress, that his purpose is to serve her through nourishment, and though she might grant him more than that, it is more than he deserves.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:22 am

I always found the aspect of how helpless someone becomes once there shrunken down to be a big appeal as well.Especially if a character in a story at full size is quite powerful but once there tiny there at the mercy of the person who reduced there size.For me I never really liked when someone shrunken is still quite capable despite the size change and can even use there new size to there advantage I much rather they go from being strong and confident to weak and worried when there just a few inches tall.Theres a fatality in Mortal Kombat I always loved that captures this pretty well.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Seelane » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Depend really on what type of story you want it to be.

If its with BDSM and domination, then obediance or rebellious are the best choice.

If its about unawareness or survival, courage or fearful would be the best trait.

If its a more wholesome or romantic, then curiosity, kind hearted or perverted(for non-wholesome but erotic romance) are the best choice.

It all depend of what your trying to achieve or what are your target audiences you want to adress it to.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:36 pm

Hunger, of course, and elasticity. After all, how else are they going to gobble up cute giantesses~?
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:58 pm

linkever wrote:Depend really on what type of story you want it to be.

If its with BDSM and domination, then obediance or rebellious are the best choice.

If its about unawareness or survival, courage or fearful would be the best trait.

If its a more wholesome or romantic, then curiosity, kind hearted or perverted(for non-wholesome but erotic romance) are the best choice.

It all depend of what your trying to achieve or what are your target audiences you want to adress it to.

You listed choices that are mutually exclusive, for instance, how can a character be both courageous and fearful?
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:01 pm

ItsSongxing wrote:Hunger, of course, and elasticity. After all, how else are they going to gobble up cute giantesses~?

I’ve never read a story where a shrunken man eats a giantess.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:27 pm

Cleverness. Make me feel like he stands a chance, even if he doesn't. That's the best way to get genuine suspense in that kind of set-up.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby yetra » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:41 am

As far as predding goes myself, I mostly prefer gentle and wholesome stuff, so for that the prey should have a lot of curiosity and cute interesting reactions. When I want to relate to the prey though, I'm a lot more flexible, as long as it's fitting for the type of scenario and makes sense.

Overall, they should they have something that gives them a reason to catch a pred's attention and interest. If all they are is a generic submissive blob then what's the point, why would the pred care?
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby dele350b26b9 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:10 am

When writing unwilling scenario's I prefer the prey to be full of defiance, fighting and cursing till the very end. I like this because due to the size difference, no matter how determined the prey might be it's all in vain.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:26 pm

Ironically, none of your two options IMO. Shrunken prey should be scared and doing everything they can to avoid being eaten - and the giantess should have to work for her meal so that her dominance and deservingness to eat the prey is unquestioned.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 pm

rudeman wrote:Ironically, none of your two options IMO. Shrunken prey should be scared and doing everything they can to avoid being eaten - and the giantess should have to work for her meal so that her dominance and deservingness to eat the prey is unquestioned.

That’s why I made this thread and poll to have you guys direct me in ways I might’ve missed. Thanks for your contribution.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion