Looking For A Comic

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking For A Comic

Postby mibankai1171 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 pm

I am going to keep searching through all the unwilling tabs but I though I would post this in case someone knows what I am looking for. I cannot recall the name of the comic or the artist that drew it and I only remember one panel, if I remember correctly it was a girl crying inside the stomach of a pred she was saying something with "Sniff" around her head to signify crying. I know its not a lot to go on but it was worth a shot.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking For A Comic

Postby merlovinit » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:28 pm

It could have been one of Oligan's comics that was hidden prior to the server move. Did it involve kids taking a bath?

EDIT: I think Rika drew it but it was Oligan's character... don't remember exactly.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:25 pm

merlovinit wrote:It could have been one of Oligan's comics that was hidden prior to the server move. Did it involve kids taking a bath?

EDIT: I think Rika drew it but it was Oligan's character... don't remember exactly.

No its similar but not the right one but thank you for helping out.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby mibankai1171 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:22 am

I found it my god so much searching lol.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 am

Mind sharing link with us anyway?
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion