Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:33 am

Sarazanmai - Episode 1 (Short Reaction to give you an idea.)

When a Kappa eats a boy and sucks his soul(?) out of his ass, and when said boy wakes up as a kappa to see the Kappa pred poop out another boy/kappa. That was pretty weird.

...I retract my previous statement. It's when the kappa boys manage to shove themselves into a box-monster's ass to pull its soul out. I cannot be surprised anymore.

(Surprised again. But it's a non-vore moment after that, so irrelevant.)
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Gutswimmer » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:02 am

polyedit2000 wrote:Sarazanmai - Episode 1 (Short Reaction to give you an idea.)

When a Kappa eats a boy and sucks his soul(?) out of his ass, and when said boy wakes up as a kappa to see the Kappa pred poop out another boy/kappa. That was pretty weird.

...I retract my previous statement. It's when the kappa boys manage to shove themselves into a box-monster's ass to pull its soul out. I cannot be surprised anymore.

That's all well and good, but that has to be one of the most singularly unpleasant commentaries I've ever heard. No joke, that guy was so unfathomably obnoxious. It's a shame because the anime itself looked rather interesting, but I just couldn't sit through 2 minutes of the "screaming YouTuber" garbage.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heartman98 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 am

polyedit2000 wrote:Sarazanmai - Episode 1 (Short Reaction to give you an idea.)

This is not a good anime.
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:13 pm

Human, a scholar you see in chapter 4
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamL369 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:45 pm

MajorHellsing wrote:Human, a scholar you see in chapter 4

What?
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:01 pm

SamL369 wrote:

What?

I believe he's referring to Yin/Yang's question about the Dark Edge manga on the previous page.

This is why it helps to use quotes.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DerpyHooves » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Vore in the new subnautica.

https://youtu.be/aa2va4aOT2A
At 12:37 is the good one. There's sortof more earlier in the video. This is going to be intense in vr
Let's not play this silly game :)
DerpyHooves
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:32 am

DerpyHooves wrote:Vore in the new subnautica.

https://youtu.be/aa2va4aOT2A
At 12:37 is the good one. There's sortof more earlier in the video. This is going to be intense in vr

Do not forget, that we have a dedicated section for vore in videogames.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby JimmyFallen » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:05 am

Pencilmate eats gingerbread men (with mouth close ups & such)
https://youtu.be/_hnnGjm5m-Y?t=166
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby someoneoncenew » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:48 am

Bit of a fun one, but also a bit of a stretch, I guess?

Youtuber Tomska made a video on his second channel, DarkSquidge, where he and his friends play a game called "Think That Kink". Basically, they take it in turns to draw a TV show and a "fan-art subsection" from a hat and have to then try and make a drawing of the two that the others have to guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vgkwsxe2Wk&t=8s

When it comes to vore,
Spoiler: show
Eddie decided to draw Sonic the Hedgehog eating Tails
, and does a fairly decent job of it considering how quickly it was drawn together.

Only question now is, how long will it be until people start doing "fan-art" of TomSka and his friends?
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby MajorHellsing » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
SamL369 wrote:

What?

I believe he's referring to Yin/Yang's question about the Dark Edge manga on the previous page.

This is why it helps to use quotes.

Scuzi :D
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:42 pm

I think I mentioned the blob monster story Slime by Joseph Payne Brennan before (even doing a blog about it on here). Brennan did another vorish story called Long Hollow Swamp, which is about giant slugs. There's a scene where they ooze all over the main character's friend Mayne Cordiss and strip him to nothing but a slimy skeleton. The story can be read in a few Brennan collections such as The Borders Just Beyond and The Feaster from Afar, which also includes Slime. Both are good if you like slimy, oozy vore.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 am

No Bilquis in episode 6. But I still have some hope we'll get to see something. In the promo for Bilquis she's in a church preaching about love. Maybe she's trying to lure more worshipers. So it's possible we might get to see her absorb a bunch of people like in episode 8 of season 1. But that's just my own theory
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:18 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:No Bilquis in episode 6. But I still have some hope we'll get to see something. In the promo for Bilquis she's in a church preaching about love. Maybe she's trying to lure more worshipers. So it's possible we might get to see her absorb a bunch of people like in episode 8 of season 1. But that's just my own theory

Can you give a brief synopsis about this show and what it’s about?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 am

SamuelOrona wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:No Bilquis in episode 6. But I still have some hope we'll get to see something. In the promo for Bilquis she's in a church preaching about love. Maybe she's trying to lure more worshipers. So it's possible we might get to see her absorb a bunch of people like in episode 8 of season 1. But that's just my own theory

Can you give a brief synopsis about this show and what it’s about?
I'm talking about American Gods
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:15 am

i actually disappointed in season 2 that just seem put bilquiss out pasture far as perverted form love making, only thing she done been either on side lines, wonder aboug role, being used by new gods promote their rebranding how help older gods, and now seems she been studying how christain worshipers carry on, taking interest in it.

LIke 1dvsbastard said i imagine this so she form some new cult or something.
brainstorm
???

Postby sansuki » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:39 am

brainstorm wrote:i actually disappointed in season 2 that just seem put bilquiss out pasture far as perverted form love making, only thing she done been either on side lines, wonder aboug role, being used by new gods promote their rebranding how help older gods, and now seems she been studying how christain worshipers carry on, taking interest in it.

On the bright side, literally everything about season 2 of american gods has been a crushing limp disappointment, so at least bilquis isn't special! :lol:
sansuki
---

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 am

sansuki wrote:
brainstorm wrote:i actually disappointed in season 2 that just seem put bilquiss out pasture far as perverted form love making, only thing she done been either on side lines, wonder aboug role, being used by new gods promote their rebranding how help older gods, and now seems she been studying how christain worshipers carry on, taking interest in it.

On the bright side, literally everything about season 2 of american gods has been a crushing limp disappointment, so at least bilquis isn't special! :lol:

Well as been mentioned cause of new show runners, don't know how do it mean neil gaimian he good writer and illustrator but doesn't know squat how run damn live show, starz really not batting to good how manage their shows.
Last edited by brainstorm on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorm
???

Postby MajorHellsing » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:29 am

Corrupt mother tries to absorb own daughter (doesn't work)
https://www.mangapanda.com/gwisin-byeolgok/52/11

Tries again, this time with swallowing (what a bulge!)
https://www.mangapanda.com/gwisin-byeolgok/52/32
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 am

First, a little warning:

This one manga is about a psycho conjuring up maggots from inside a girl's stomach. While it's actually torture and not vore, it can perhaps still appeal to some as there is stomach bulging here. Who knows?
http://mangafox.pro/hinamizawa-teiryuuj ... -7?page=20
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion