To the people that are not sexually attracted to vore...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

To the people that are not sexually attracted to vore...

Postby 157and493 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:08 am

From what I can gather, most people who are into vore like it in a sexual way.
However I understand that there is a small handful of people who do not enjoy vore sexually but like it for different reasons. To those people I wanted to ask two questions.

1] If you do not like vore sexually, then why do you like it?
2] If the sexual aspect of vore is not the most important to you, then what aspect is?

I do not want to seem rude by asking this, but I am a person who has a difficult time understanding anyone who is not like me, so I wanted to try and understand why some people like vore differently than I do.
157and493
Participator

Re: To the people that are not sexually attracted to vore...

Postby coop500 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:22 am

1. I like vore in a sense of a gentle hug, something to provide comfort and protection in a platonic, yet soft and snuggly way.

2. The most important aspect to me is the friendship side, whether the pred and prey become friends before, during or after, I adore the emotional side of it. A close second though is still the physical side in what the prey feels after being swallowed up, with the stomach muscles gently squeezing and ripping around them, giving the hug-like feel.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:49 am

I do like vore sexually but its not the only reason I like it.I think a big part of what I feel with it is the closest to the pred by being inside them sense I only fantasize about being inside characters or people I like and feel really strongly towards.Its the most intimate way to be with someone for me personally.Theres something about the acceptance of the pred too when it comes to me being swallowed by them.Just that even though I have a sensitive stomach to things that when it comes to the pred I like the effects of being inside them like sights and sounds and smells don't bother me at all regardless of how strong or uncomfortable they may be.If its a character I really like theres nothing they can really do to make me dislike them.They could hurt me or hurt my feelings but it would only make me sad and not angry or anything at them.I'm not really sure how to describe my feelings on it all that well but even though being swallowed or trapped inside someone does turn me on there is a lot of other non sexual aspects that are just as strong and appealing to me when it comes to it.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby dele350b26b9 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:07 am

Well I'm a complete pervert now, but I was enraptured by the idea since I was a little kid, 5 year old me was already having dreams about it and I honestly can't give you a good explanation why. Something was just really novel and interesting about the whole thing, I always read up on stories of people supposedly getting swallowed by whales, and my dad had a shit ton of mythological monster books, where there was no shortage of content. Have you heard of Charybdis?

What it was that actually intrueged me about it though... Maybe the shear size difference, the overwelming power of predator over prey (why yes, I do only like macro/micro stuff) Or just thinking about what would actually happen if you were eaten by such a monster.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 am

I only like giantess soft vore with belly bulges and I'm a bit picky on same size, hammerspace and absorbtion. I won't mind if the giantess is human, monster girl or furry. Not a fan of hard vore, unbirth, scat, etc.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Domination.
Helplessness.
Humiliation.
Power.

Vore isn't entirely sexual to me, but those mentioned above are the main reason I enjoy the fetish—the complete control a predator has over their prey. Nothing the prey could do or say would ever change the predator's mind. It's all about that power difference for me, I want to be thoroughly dominated and made to realize that I can't do a single thing to change my fate. No matter how much I beg or plead, the outcome won't change at all. As a rather big fan of casual vore, it's more along the fact that a prey who thought they were going to be something had their entire life reduced down to nothing more than food. A predator goes on about their day like they person they just ate never existed. They're too puny or insignificant to even matter at the end of the day. They were no one then and they're nothing now.

That's what I like about it, personally.
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby AngelDissonance » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:50 pm

It allows me to feel safe exploring my feelings for women. There's a clear divide between fantasy and reality with vore; swallowing women somehow makes me feel less guilty than desiring more conventional acts of intimacy, aha. Because the wish is intimate yet inherently non-sexual (at least for me), I can enjoy it as a substitute for sex without triggering past trauma.

As insecure as it may sound, if my partner is a tiny lady in my tummy all safe and sound, they pose no real threat to me. It's as much a safety net as it is a bizarre form of romance. Vore can be so cute! I like to see it as a big hug from all sides, aha.

It's an interesting question for sure. :>
Certified Trash Writer™
AngelDissonance
New to the forum

Postby HungryOnMain » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:54 pm

1] If you do not like vore sexually, then why do you like it?

A lot of reasons! Mainly the science-y parts, and of course how it can be used as legitimate storytelling. Horror, comedy, religion, sci-fi, even romance!

2] If the sexual aspect of vore is not the most important to you, then what aspect is?

I personally like how sweet it can be! Especially in protective or comfort cases - imagine how nice it would be to be protected inside someone else!
Image hi i'm hom!
HungryOnMain
New to the forum

Postby yetra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:15 pm

When I was younger I used to get insta-turned on by the most basic allusions to vore, but these days it's for sure the emotional aspect that matters more. And when the emotions push just the right buttons it's definitely very sexual, but that's not the only possible way of exploring vore to me--there's value even in the kinds that aren't an outright turnon.

I think a lot of us have had felt at least some kind of vague disconnect from others or guilt and confusion about our thoughts and feelings. Fantasy can definitely be a very healing coping mechanism. Like with any kind of escapism there's definitely risks, don't get me wrong, but vore has helped me at least understand and feel a lot more secure about who I am.
Last edited by yetra on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby kagamichan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:12 pm

I am now completely incapable of enjoying it in a sexual sense, but I prefer non-sexual vore. I am unable to see it as sexual unless the art itself contains some sort of sexual aspect or nudity to it.

To me, it's a weird and quirky interest. Something that changes depending on what the context is. It can be enjoyed in a variety of ways, sexy just being one of many.

I mainly enjoy it because it's just sort of like a fun fantasy, and one where I can hang out with characters that I like too. ^^ It is a small form of escapism.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vae » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:42 am

I still get arousal out of it occasionally, but really I just do vore for fun. In RP, like with most of my kinks, I just kinda fucking revel in the game of toying with someone else's interests, even when im not getting anything out of it.

I like the power exchange and the sensuality that you can incorporate. It's amazing how well you can get into someone's head with a powerful kink like vore.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:08 am

To me it is kinda a sexual thing, but the sex part itself isn't my thing, so I'm not into that as part of the fetish.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:41 pm

My sexuality is kind of confusing from the start. Vore is definitely sexual for me, hence my strong pred preferences, but I feel pretty niche due to a need for emotional intimacy between pred and prey.
I'm also asexual, so vore is sort of the most sexual thing I'm actually interested in.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to General Vore Discussion