Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.1

Postby ChebBoy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:18 pm

every time i try to enable thicc vore it immediately turns back off and i can't find any solution. anyone else have this issue?/is there a fix?
ChebBoy
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:22 pm

ChebBoy wrote:every time i try to enable thicc vore it immediately turns back off and i can't find any solution. anyone else have this issue?/is there a fix?

post a few pages back suggests reinstalling f4se, try manually installing it to ensure everything extracts correctly to the right place.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flyingmanatee » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Alright, I have a pretty simple albeit dumb question..

What are the console commands for stuff like levels, stomach capacity,being able to eat robots/ghouls/supermutants and other stuff..?
Flyingmanatee
Somewhat familiar

Postby mauler158 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Flyingmanatee wrote:Alright, I have a pretty simple albeit dumb question..

What are the console commands for stuff like levels, stomach capacity,being able to eat robots/ghouls/supermutants and other stuff..?

for levels type "set Vm_voredebugenabled to 1" then go into the MCM menu and a new button should appear allowing you to level your char.

next find gats fallout vore id in your load order, any mod organiser will show this in a plugins list, substitute all the XX in these codes with that number
to devour robots type player.addperk xx01c131 (theres 3 ranks to this perk c131, c132 and c133)
to devour ghouls type player.addperk xx01c129
to devour super mutants type player.addperk xx01c12a
to devour deathclaws type player.addperk xx01c12c

next comes belly capacity, these perks use voremersions load order number, so find that the same way and substiture the YY's
rank 1 : YY0100DA
rank 2: YY0100DB
rank 3 YY0100DC
you can find all of these in Fo4Edit under perk.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Version 1.4.2 is ready for download

Cliff notes:
-Curie SAV is partially implemented. Only her comments about her own meals are in. The player related dialogue is to follow
-New Random Encounter with Vore Raiders demanding a meat toll.
-Scat should work correctly again (the script is in the archives this time)
-Preds will now drop VEV crystals when killed. Guaranteed drop. Currently only affects preds that use perks made by my mod to distribute devour weapons
-VEV crystal drop rate was increased for normal prey
-E to struggle will work properly again when context is enabled
-Being swallowed by traveling preds should no longer cause load screens to occur once they move out of the loaded cell range of the invisible player
-New hotkey made for MCM to allow players to engage their context prey on their own terms instead of waiting. This has also been included as consumable for those that don't use hotkeys

As for the Horizon compatibility patch, I looked into what's changed from 1.6.4 to 1.7.6 (current Horizon update), and nothing has changed survival scripting since 1.6.4 in their patch notes. The current script in the most recent download also has a timestamp from before I released my 1.6.4 compatibility patch, so I'm confident that my patch will continue to work on the most recent update. If it doesn't, someone let me know and I'll start the process of making an updated patch.

mauler158 wrote:For some reason I can only get context vore to work when the voremerson.esp is disabled otherwise the button prompt shows but doesn't initiate any conversation, I've tried the resetting the quest mentioned earlier in the thread but that doesn't seem to do anything, anyone else had an issue like this? papyrus is throwing this line up on every button press it seems: "warning: Property VM_ContextDialogue on script Fragments:Perks:PRKF_000Contextvore2_01024468 attached to (09024468) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

It sounds like a file was corrupted. Try downloading the update and see if a fresh download/install fixes this.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Okay, this might have been said at one point in the discussion, but I don't feel like sifting through lots of pages of messages. It's been a while since I've played Fallout 4 (and therefore Voremersion), and the context vore was either not a feature, or I didn't notice it.

Most of it seems fairly intuitive, except I noticed that you are supposed to be able to talk to them in your belly (kinda like the Skyrim Devourment mod, though this one seems more stable).

The problem is, I don't know what key to press, and there is no option for setting that key in the MCM, or even just the holotape from the base mod. I even tried holding the activate key (like how you exit power armor) just in case, but that wasn't it.

Thanks for any help you can provide. (Even if it is telling me that such a feature doesn't work/I misunderstood something)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stunlocked » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:48 am

CrusaderSweetie wrote:Okay, this might have been said at one point in the discussion, but I don't feel like sifting through lots of pages of messages. It's been a while since I've played Fallout 4 (and therefore Voremersion), and the context vore was either not a feature, or I didn't notice it.

Most of it seems fairly intuitive, except I noticed that you are supposed to be able to talk to them in your belly (kinda like the Skyrim Devourment mod, though this one seems more stable).

The problem is, I don't know what key to press, and there is no option for setting that key in the MCM, or even just the holotape from the base mod. I even tried holding the activate key (like how you exit power armor) just in case, but that wasn't it.

Thanks for any help you can provide. (Even if it is telling me that such a feature doesn't work/I misunderstood something)

At the moment, you can't press a button to talk to the prey, and must wait for them to say something first, you can change the frequency of that in the settings.
Edit: it seems I was incorrect, Carreau is fast
Last edited by Stunlocked on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:12 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:Okay, this might have been said at one point in the discussion, but I don't feel like sifting through lots of pages of messages. It's been a while since I've played Fallout 4 (and therefore Voremersion), and the context vore was either not a feature, or I didn't notice it.

The hotkey is there in MCM. I just verified that the uploaded copy has it. You can confirm if your game is loading the correct game version by your mod manager and the MCM splash page for Fallout Vore. 1.4.2.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Natolin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Do you still do the thing where you help people who keep crashing? Because for some reason ever since 1.4.1 my game opens up, works for a second then crashes
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Post up a script log. I’ll see if there’s something I can glean
Carreau
---

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Would it be possible to to make a legendary modification similar to the the one already in game that act on being meleed, like "X% chance for attacker to be disarmed/frozen/set on fire when hit by melee attack" but instead "X% chance attacker is (attempted to be?)swallowed when hit by melee attack"?
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Carreau wrote:The hotkey is there in MCM. I just verified that the uploaded copy has it. You can confirm if your game is loading the correct game version by your mod manager and the MCM splash page for Fallout Vore. 1.4.2.

Huh. It's definitely 1.4.2 (shown in the MCM) and the base mod is 2.0.2, but the only settings I can find for context vore is the option to toggle it, and how often NPCs will bother you.

The hotkeys in my menu that I can see are for scat, stats, regurgitate, and manual digestion. Are any of those multipurpose (like you press them when you have someone inside you and it isn't lethal)?

Or is there some sort of dependency issue that would cause it to go missing? (I should have installed everything correctly, but I've never messed with any of the outfit stuff, and I don't use Thicc Vore whatsoever.)

This isn't an emergency for me, personally. It just makes things more convenient to not have to wait in order to talk.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby KulesKindaCrazed » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:51 pm

So question i'm not sure if it has been asked before, it there a way using the .ini files for voremersion to increase the speed of thicc vore?
KulesKindaCrazed
New to the forum

Postby Michael Palic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:58 am

If at all possible, could Carreau please describe how to add new working lines of dialogue for context vore? I found the lists of dialogue companions can say in the scenes tab, I even figured out how to create my own lines. But I can't get NPCs in the game to say the specific lines. Like, the companions lines are separate from normal NPCs, so I tried adding a new line using Lucy Abernathy for the player asking to be digested. https://i.gyazo.com/d7522e49b01e43784fa ... 5b53fe.png But when I ask her to digest me in-game, she says the generic NPC line rather than the custom one I created.
I got a bunch of free time and would love to make special lines of vore dialogue for all my favorite non-companion characters in the game.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:16 am

With the new update, the game is constantly locking up while engaged in combat after you swallow someone. Not sure what's causing it, never had the issue before this version. Or the game crashes if you get swallowed by an enemy.

Edit - Ok, after reinstalling, it seems to be back in working order....but the hotkey for context doesnt work on companions and sometimes random settlers. Works ok for the named ones though.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby keirons13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:12 am

keirons13 wrote:
Carreau wrote:
keirons13 wrote:Edit: ive figured out what went wrong and fixed it so no need on answering this sorry for taking up your time and yea great mod ^w^ i can just add the perks i get form the mod onto bria but aren't sure if that cause problem down the line but have a backup save fore i did so just in case if you say that its not right or something

Edit1: found out what was happening and sorted it out but had to ask still what does the fullness bar mean as i thought it was like how full you are after vore whise or is it like a food meter? still confused about that but yea sorry for the trouble

Edit 2: when i do the "i want you in my puss" vore option it skips to the "in the ass" one is there something up with that or have i just not installed a mod for it to work? also if i may ask can bria use weapons with the vore legendary on them or does she need to be just fist only?

The fullness bar is for thicc vore only. It's a visual representation of when the actor will start to lose weight.

Which NPC is this occurring on? And you can give her whatever weapon you want to give her.

its when i ask bria it skips to it will have to try to ask other npcs that dialog to see if its something more than just her but yea thanks for the info
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby keirons13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:17 am

also ive found a problem with armour as i dont know i fixed it last time as when i load up my game this is what i see from my char it dosent affect npcs just me for some reason

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot9.png

i dont know what to do
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:29 am

So you were right with something having been up with my coppy of F4SE and now my Voremersion selections stay up.

But I'm still having a few major problems. 1 is that alot of the times when the AI swallows me the next time I get swallowed by enemy AI, the game crashes.

I think it has something to do with enemies dieing after swallowing me before regurgitating me.

Which brings me to my second point. Enemies who swallow me perpetually, and do no damage to me. I just get stuck in them for ever with the options to escape or talk to them being nonfunctional, and my only option is either to reload, or to Console Command Kill them.

Lastly something is up and I think it might be my devourment where melee weapons get messed up, and I cant swing them in third person. I just hold them like guns, and cant use them.
Last edited by Anesthetic on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PCtronix » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:42 am

keirons13 wrote:also ive found a problem with armour as i dont know i fixed it last time as when i load up my game this is what i see from my char it dosent affect npcs just me for some reason

The attachment ScreenShot10.png is no longer available

i dont know what to do

u already try this ?
Attachments
nX7hvC4.png
PWoVzti.png
PWoVzti.png (20.26 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
emd2ogw.png
emd2ogw.png (13.26 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby keirons13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:32 pm

PCtronix wrote:
keirons13 wrote:also ive found a problem with armour as i dont know i fixed it last time as when i load up my game this is what i see from my char it dosent affect npcs just me for some reason

i dont know what to do

u already try this ?

Yea but I do the body and belly version as it worked before but will try to do it again when I’m able to

Edit: just doing it again now and for proof here's what i do

Screenshot_65.png

i select that and everything that has
Screenshot_66.png
Screenshot_66.png (635 Bytes) Viewed 2736 times
at the end is that good or should i not do that?

Edit2: i just tried it again but to no luck will hopefully get some info on how to fix this as its frustrating since i rebuilt everything on the bodyslide but to no luck

EDit 3: fixed it it was something to do with the thick vore settings i think i messed up the original settings so it was my fault sorry for being so stupid and all so yea thanks for the help if someone could show mt the default setting for the thick vore cbbe that be helpful

edit 4: yea its definitely something to do with the sliders for thick vore as it just said your fat and it went back to the body that i posted pics of so yea i guess ill have to mess around with it or if someone could let me know what the default normal settings are that be grand
Last edited by keirons13 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game