Any roguelike vore game with the player as a pred?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Any roguelike vore game with the player as a pred?

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 am

As you saw in the topic, I'm searching for a roguelike Vgame that let's the player be pred, especially if we we can be a female human or other monsters girls this is fine too, I've already tested Nomad and I really like it but I'd like to test other games similar to this one if anyone has a suggestion I'm listening :)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Re: Any roguelike vore game with the player as a pred?

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:51 am

Zbeubyx wrote:As you saw in the topic, I'm searching for a roguelike Vgame that let's the player be pred, especially if we we can be a female human or other monsters girls this is fine too, I've already tested Nomad and I really like it but I'd like to test other games similar to this one if anyone has a suggestion I'm listening :)
Oh and one last thing, if possible I'd rather avoid Vgames with furries inside or furries only, if they can be removed then I'll definitely give it a try. Sorry if I appear a little picky but furries really aren't me cup of tea.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 am

For future reference, there is such a thing called an 'edit' button that lets you add more text/info to a post.

As for games, Vrogue and Chowder pops up the top of my head, and might perhaps interest. Vrogue is exclusively m/m though, but neither have much in the way of furries.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby VoreLover99 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:18 am

Vorelike lets you be both pred and prey, depending on what NPCs you enable. All of the NPCs can be customized, too, so you can add or remove things as you like.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:45 am

Alright thanks a lot for these games. Especially chowder, didn't play it yet but I'm pumped by it.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game