FICTIONAL Goldfish swallowing/drinking, other pet/feral prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Goldfish swallowing/drinking and other pet/feral prey

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:30 pm

realism has never been a factor in me liking feral prey. if it were, i'd favor tiny prey--but i prefer things that leave a visible impact on the pred. for the most part, i like it because it's vore. if i stop and consider why it's sometimes more appealing to me than other scenarios (or at least on par with humanoid prey but above things like object vore or food stuffing), it's probably the raw gluttony of it combined with the fact that it's less "guilty" than consuming an actual person. there's also the potential for "shock value" without it reaching the point that other characters would be quite as desperate to stop/avoid the pred, which lets me toy with a whole other set of possibilities.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trebortron3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Don't know why I didn't remember this earlier, but there are some great vore stories by bellybobbrandon (not sure if he goes by any other pseudonym, the link I'm about to post has gone several years with no update). They were the first vore stories I enjoyed with a human pred and feral animal prey.

http://morevore.blogspot.co.uk/

(Summer Lovin' is a personal favourite)

Also, regarding ThatKeiGuy, his FA page is still around, he posts about once a week, although not always vore stuff. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thatkeiguy/
I can also recommend his Patreon, which I supported for a while (and only stopped because of lack of funds) https://www.patreon.com/Kei_Booty
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:45 am

I'd rather be the one getting swallowed whole by that giant goldfish.

1.) For all the times a helpless little fish was eaten by other people because of some weird trend.

2.) To say what it feels like to all the other fish who didn't deserve to die.

3.) To sacrifice myself to make that fish happy to have eaten me.

4.) To feel warm & protected from other pred.

All being fictional/pretend, of course. ;)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Scrumptious » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:43 pm

When Theguythatdoes (the original poster) says "...in vore," what do we mean/interpret by that? Does "...in vore" mean, in imagined vore-laced fantasy? If so, screw the animals - please start gobbling up sentients!

However, when we're talking IRL, the way that some are doing here, the question becomes more interesting. I agree with the folks who are saying that it's cruel - it is cruel.

But the disregard that the pred has for the fact of that cruelty, is part of what makes it perversely attractive to me. I'm not saying that it's right; I'm just saying that it's hot. I know that Eka's does not allow that sort of video content on this forum - and for good reason - but I still love that stuff, and probably more so because it's cruel.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xamdnaa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:55 am

If we're talking about as a fantasy, then I love it~
I do prefer sentient prey, but feral prey can be really fun and kinda hot~ (Most of my interest lies with the pred rather than prey, so I'm waaaay less picky
with what type of creature the prey is).
Like, the idea of a hot humanoid male gobbling up feral animals and monsters can be really fun~
I also feel like it's almost a bit extra cruel, since the animal has no chance of begging for mercy or calling for help and since I like cruelty in my vore, that makes it even better :gulp:

But if we're talking about real people doing it to real animals, then I'd have to agree with this:
coop500 wrote:Don't abuse and torture a real living creature for your own enjoyment, end of story.

This is of course just my own opinion :)
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:57 pm

Searh hashtag #minnowbomb or #minnowshot on Youtube. Some bars have people drink live fish as a tradition or wild style kind of thing.
Ray
Participator

Postby 157and493 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:15 am

Can a human really swallow things like mice and birds whole? Things like fish I could understand but birds and mice seem a little to big and dangerous, although I suppose if they were newborns it could maybe work.
157and493
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:32 am

I mainly meant in a fictitious manner.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jrrrobert » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:44 pm

157and493 wrote:Can a human really swallow things like mice and birds whole? Things like fish I could understand but birds and mice seem a little to big and dangerous, although I suppose if they were newborns it could maybe work.

I can say, yes, it can be done. And no, they don't have to be babies.
Dangerous? Probably. Not saying it's a smart thing to do.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:05 am

I hate the idea of any helpless creature suffering without just cause, but I'm not gonna lie; when they're willing and eager and it's actually fully enjoyable for them, there's something I quite love about it <3 I actually kinda discovered it was a kink for me just this last month lol
Jamjo
Participator

Postby spanxthanx » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 am

I love goldfish swallowing vids or cute Asian girls eats live octopus, the bigger the better, so be brave girl!
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Re: FICTIONAL Goldfish swallowing/drinking, other pet/feral

Postby blergle » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:45 am

If it's fantasy, I would imagine one could write a person swallowing just about anything depending on how realistic they wanted to stay. There's more than size to consider when you get to things like mice. They bite the *shit* out of snakes if they aren't constricted first, I lost a snake once to infection from a mouse bite on his mouth when he didn't kill it before swallowing it. Baby mice are okay, adult mice are VERY bitey. Your tongue would be torn up and I would not put it past them to bite the inside of your stomach, since there are folds. So maybe less ouchie to write unrealistically. ;3
blergle
---

Re: FICTIONAL Goldfish swallowing/drinking, other pet/feral

Postby StarlingJay » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 am

I love feral prey in vore! In fact, I can love just about any kind of prey as long as it's tiny, female, and is being swallowed by a (preferably human) male. Human prey is special though because of intellect and self-awareness, so I do have a preference towards human prey.... But feral prey is still a ton of fun, and I've even made some artwork of it. Mice, frogs, and reptiles tend to be my favorites since they have more bulk, intelligence, and personality than fish. I've never really fantasized about feral bird prey since they've always seemed a bit too big to realistically get down (and I can't imagine that a throatful of feathers, beak, and talons would be a pleasant experience). But I do enjoy those silly moments in cartoons when a cat or other predator will swallow a bird and burp up some of its feathers, lol.

Last bumped by Theguythatdoes on Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 am.
StarlingJay
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion