Changed sexuality

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Changed sexuality

Postby 157and493 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:18 am

I have heard plenty of stories about people who thought they were straight when they were younger but then realized they were gay. However, the opposite seemed to have happened to me.
Like many people here I fantasized about vore when I was younger, but for some reason when I was a kid I mostly fantasized about other boys as opposed to now where the very thought of such a thing makes me feel nauseous.

I have no problem with other people liking male vore but I personally do not like it.

Anyway, was anyone else ever like this? Did anyone else ever like male preds when they were younger but now only likes female preds?
157and493
Participator

Re: Changed sexuality

Postby coop500 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:27 am

Depends on how young we're talking.

I can imagine children who start getting their vorish thoughts to not care about gender, but as they grow older they start having a gender preference. And that's not a sexuality change but just maturing.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 am

I'm a girl and have liked female preds pretty much my entire life.I had some crushes on boys IRL when I was young but I did not think of them with vore. The only males I think about like that is certain characters from fictional stuff like video games and even i'm really picky with those ones.Though gender only seems to matter with males if there human.like a male dragon seems much more possible for me to be aroused by the fantasy of being swallowed by him but even then female preds make up the majority of my fantasies way more than male preds of any kind.I guess I just have a weakness to females,especially ones with British accents
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Mecho » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:17 am

Nope. Only males preds my entire life. But when I was a child it had nothing to do with sexuality, more that I was more into male character (Though they where cooler and could have cooler names) and stuff like that. In the media the males was always represented in an more interesting way and hey! My easely manipulated young brain was picking that up. (Think about it. With toys the "typical girly" stuff was pretty dull, and then you have like huge ass lazors, muscles, guns, sharks on rollerblades and other nice things for the boy stereotype) Tho I don't like the "Blue is for boys and pink is for girls" crap. But in media in the 90s it was represented in a so much cooler ways for "This is a boy toy, lolz" commercial and I snapped it up and just though male characters was way cooler.

And then the puberty kicked in and now it's the "Im a heterosexual girl" thing and for that reason I think males are sexier and nicer to look at. No more, no less.
Mecho
---

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 am

When I was younger, I also were more into male preds. But only because I could imagine that stuff more, or sth. I think that the whole fetish started when I was really Young. And when I say really Young, I mean it. ^^;
Around that age I think that I didn't care About the gender. Just like if you ask a Boy from the kindergarten if he could imagine a relationship with another Boy. If he isn't already influenced by Society and the "I dare you, never get gay"- or "this is only for males and this for females"-sheme does not affect him, he will say something like "why not?".

It's just something the Society and Maturing are bringing with themselves. People start caring About gender and not to like the same gender. Never get gay. That's a mindset. :)

Just my Interpretation and presumption. :silly:
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:59 am

I prefer female preds. As a strictly straight male, some male preds are... ok... but I PREFER female preds. So many different options for vore, other than what the males give us. Standard vore. Oral, down the throat, through the gullet, into the gut and curled in a ball. Anal Vore. Up the ass and into the gut. Unbirth. Up the cunt, into the womb to curl up and be taken care of. Urethra vore. Up the pisser, into the bladder. Tit vore. Into the titties to swim around in milk. Males really don't have as many options. Cock vore, anal vore or oral vore. I suppose you could tit vore as a dude... but it's not the same.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ZopTopBlog » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:40 pm

When I was younger I would fantasize mainly about monsters eating me. As I aged I would fantasize about women eating me or women being eaten very strictly. If there was a scene where a male got eaten in a movie or show lets say, I would try my best to tune it out and then envision it that it was me instead.

When I realized there where other people into vore at first I wanted nothing to do with males whatsoever. Like it creeped me out a bit to even interact (RP) with males. Then as I began to dive more in depth I found myself caring less and less and began exploring what it would be like to RP with males. I soon sorta realized that...I really don't care about gender at all. It was actually very eye opening and refreshing when I thought about it for a while. I can honestly find males, females & anything between sexually, physically, mentally etc attractive.
ZopTopBlog
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:27 pm

I've never been into masculine anything, though how I view this is far different from...pretty much everyone else...

'Male' preds were never really my thing, though when I was younger, vore was vore, it was something I liked seeing/reading since it was not common for me to see. My sexuality has never changed, only I've come to know what my likes and dislikes are and what it all means (well, mostly-kinda hard to pin down what every last thing means lol). I guess you could say I have matured, to a fashion; I'm still very much a twat and definitely do act the part because I'm full of sass and intolerance for bullshit including censorship in all forms.

I am thoroughly attracted to femininity, but it doesn't matter whether she has a vagina, penis, both or neither.

immortal_food wrote:...sharks on rollerblades...

lmfao That is such a 90's thing. The 80's and 90's were the best decades to be 'growing up', lolz
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:46 pm

I'm a girl and I use too like the concept of both Preds equally when I was younger I still kind of do like Female Preds just not that much as Male Preds I learned when I got older I at first didn't like Female Preds anymore but learned to like them again some how but I still prefer Male Preds. Oh and another thing I even was more of a Pred then Prey when I was younger but that changed and I preferred to be Prey when I was older. although I still kind of thoughts of being Pred but I prefer to be Prey.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby yetra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:01 pm

My case is probably a little different... but I've gone through thinking I was straight to gay to bi, male to nonbinary to female, asexual to hypersexual, prey to (as-of-right-now pred-leaning) switch. Storytime:

Spoiler: show
When I was really little I vaguely liked the idea of eating and being eaten by whatever and whomever the fuck. But I started thinking I liked girls exclusively around age 11. Had tons of crushes on them but it was more longing than any real desire to do anything with them. Any attraction to the female form was more appreciative, and any fantasies ended up basically just being about having things done to me.

My aversion to the idea of doing anything sexual myself only got worse. Around 13 I started rigidly considering myself subby prey--it felt less gross and shameful to me. Vore and femdom were more about wanting to feel closer to girls and more feminine, almost like a form of self-harm to punish myself for my maleness? And I thought no girl would ever be interested in that. It was really more a lack of ability to understand male sexuality, both in terms of gender roles and the ways testosterone deeply fucked with my entire mind and system. The fact I had also never actually managed to orgasm combined with all that made me think I was asexual between ages 14-16.

Around 16 though I started questioning my gender, and soon I realized I was a trans girl and it all clicked in. But I still mostly saw myself as attracted to dominant girls exclusively, because of how validating and affirming the idea of being treated like a girl by a girl as a girl was. So for a short time I considered myself a lesbian.

But the more I got comfortable with my gender, the more guys started seeming like something other, and I started looking back and realizing how many crushes on guys I'd had, as well as how the male form made me feel now that it didn't remind me of how restrictive my own body was. But all the same I came to feel more and more comfortable with desiring women since it no longer made me feel like a creepy dude.

Now at age 21 a few years into hormone therapy my confused mental shackles have been progressively coming undone. My attraction to people of all sorts of genders is so much more primal and internally overwhelming. I no longer need to be submissive to validate my femininity, though I enjoy it more than ever--being a domme comes just as easily because of how long I'd spent getting to know the subby headspace. Predding no longer feels forbidden and wrong. Going from zero orgasms to multiple from a single finger, I've definitely swung in the direction of hypersexuality. Honestly it surprises me constantly, this sounds more like shitty mindbreak/feminization, things I was never even that into. But that's the story of how I learned to be myself and do what feels good in a body I can actually love lmao.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby cthulhukin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:10 pm

The more I grow, the less the gender of others impacts my attraction to them. I lived most of my life believing I was a cis het man, then realized I was trans. Tried living as a trans woman lesbian for two years, then realized It was closer to my truth, but not quite. Now, I'm a pansexual nonbinary, and I'm a lot happier.

Now, according to my human sexuality course in college, sexuality is fluid; it can change over the course of a lifetime. doesn't mean it will, but it can.

Finally, over time here on Eka's, I've become more and more interested in masculine men in top or pred situations. Though, its still mostly when its drawn; its still pretty hard for me to find cis men attractive IRL, though i think a lot of that has to do with trans culture and the risks of being with a cis man in western culture.
cthulhukin
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:23 pm

How I self-inserted over time is what changed most for me. As a straight male who started out a lot more switch-y, I was a lot bigger on M/F and F/M. When I eased out into a more impartial observer role I tended to prefer F/F stuff because both sides were attractive. Now that I've settled into a more strictly predator headspace and have started writing, M/F seems to come the most naturally. I still generally prefer F/F for general browsing in part because a lot of male preds seem to be just a little too tailored to the author for me to really self-insert into. That said, when I can relate to a male pred I really enjoy it.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby StarlingJay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:13 pm

I was the exact same way, but with reversed genders. I'm a female who used to be into giantess vore when I was young, about 10 or so. This was probably because giantess and vixen furries were the first exposure that I had to vore, and there was just so much of it. I didn't have much exposure to male preds, so I felt kind of strange whenever I would see them... not disgusted or anything like that, just a bit... weirded out, I guess? As I grew older and got more exposure to male preds, I began preferring them over giantess. Fast forward to over a decade later and I have a strong preference for male preds, and can only rarely be aroused by female preds anymore.

I think a huge factor in my attraction to female preds, even to this day, was / is the sheer amount of content for them, and the lack of male pred (particularly M/F in my case) content. There's just so much more F/ content than anything else that it would be extremely hard for me not to find any of it whatsoever to be appealing in some way or another. If there were as much M/F content as there were F/M or F/F, I don't think I would have ever batted an eye at female preds over male preds.

I'll also add that my preferences in vore likely have nothing to do with my sexual preferences. The thought of being swallowed by a handsome guy turns me on, the thought of having sex with a handsome guy turns me off. I'm pretty sure I'm asexual, or have a very low sex drive at the very least. I think both sex organs are gross and have never desired sex.
StarlingJay
New to the forum

Postby avatar300 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:47 am

It’s mostly the same for me. When I was a kid, I preferred male preds. I didn’t picture female preds at all until later in my teen years. You might say that vore was nonsexual for me at that point, but I think it was a form of underdeveloped sexuality, the same way young kids might have crushes but not know exactly what they are. It wasn’t until a few months before I discovered masturbation that I started fantasizing about female preds, and now that’s almost all I imagine.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion