Protection vore—but with digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Protection vore—but with digestion

Postby justinrpg » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:49 pm

Does anybody else like the idea of one swallowing you to protect you, but this pred is unaware of digestion? He/she does not know that you would actually digest in his/her stomach.

Since most adult humans know what digestion is, this kind of scenario would have to be either a child pred or a non-human pred.

I like to see this scenario with an Articuno. A female Articuno sees a shrunken man (me), and she knows that there is danger happening and she wants to protect me so she swallows me unaware that I now face digestion and that I was actually safer outside her stomach. I like to see this scenario where she keeps me in her stomach long enough to where I am digested, still unaware that I digest.

Does anybody else like protection vore from a pred who is oblivious of digestion?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Protection vore—but with digestion

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:40 pm

So, protection vore, but doing a very bad job of it?
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:56 pm

I think there's potential.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Yeah. I wrote something like that once... though the pred wasn't unaware of digestion, they just thought they would get the prey out fast enough - they didn't. The thing they were protecting the prey from escalated and lasted a lot longer than expected, and they were forced to hide and stay motionless - while the prey was inside, and both of them knew what was gonna happen and were helpless to stop it.

I like tragedy.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover99 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:01 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:Yeah. I wrote something like that once... though the pred wasn't unaware of digestion, they just thought they would get the prey out fast enough - they didn't. The thing they were protecting the prey from escalated and lasted a lot longer than expected, and they were forced to hide and stay motionless - while the prey was inside, and both of them knew what was gonna happen and were helpless to stop it.

I like tragedy.

Do you still have that somewhere? It sounds like it'd be a fun read.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:18 pm

I wrote a story that has an element of this: “A Study of Dragons”.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:20 pm

I was thinking about this every now and then. Great to know I'm not the only one.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:45 am

I swear I must have read something like this ages ago. M/F furry fic. Some warmer climate type was freezing while walking somewhere and a more winterized species came by and offered her a "ride" and after swallowing her, promptly slipped on the ice and knocked himself out, digesting the hapless passenger in his sleep and waking up kinda remorseful but not entirely. The specifics weren't exactly to my tastes but the concept was pretty sound.
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:50 am

123456789098u wrote:I swear I must have read something like this ages ago. M/F furry fic. Some warmer climate type was freezing while walking somewhere and a more winterized species came by and offered her a "ride" and after swallowing her, promptly slipped on the ice and knocked himself out, digesting the hapless passenger in his sleep and waking up kinda remorseful but not entirely. The specifics weren't exactly to my tastes but the concept was pretty sound.

Oh hey this sounds like me, I wrote A Warm Rest! I basically wrote it because I thought it was a funny idea, eheh. After some tag mishaps I tried to create a 'false safety' tag, but it unfortunately hasn't taken off.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Lightness0001 wrote:
123456789098u wrote:I swear I must have read something like this ages ago. M/F furry fic. Some warmer climate type was freezing while walking somewhere and a more winterized species came by and offered her a "ride" and after swallowing her, promptly slipped on the ice and knocked himself out, digesting the hapless passenger in his sleep and waking up kinda remorseful but not entirely. The specifics weren't exactly to my tastes but the concept was pretty sound.

Oh hey this sounds like me, I wrote A Warm Rest! I basically wrote it because I thought it was a funny idea, eheh. After some tag mishaps I tried to create a 'false safety' tag, but it unfortunately hasn't taken off.

That's the one! This is certainly one of the tricker ones to tag. It happens all too often where there's an interesting niche idea and the lack of an established tag makes it hard to find. Thanks for helping me dig this one up!
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:53 pm

I remember I started a story like this long ago on a different computer that completely failed on me without warning, so it is gone, and I remember very little of the story arc, characters, other than the primary focus character being a fourteen year old girl who is lost in a post-nuclear strike world with no one to turn to but the surviving species, the majority of which are three fold her size.

That's about all I remember, and this was 2011, back when I had a garbage PC bought from a thrift store that ran XP and had a 20 GB HDD and all I knew was how to type stories, run emulators and play music! lolz (I didn't even have a viable internet connection-had to use the library for that...fun-not)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:38 pm

Unaware vore is not really my cup of tea,I prefer the pred to be fully aware of what there doing and do it anyways.I think I more would prefer it be the prey who is unaware that there going to be held in the preds stomach long enough to be digested and they just assumed being swallowed was for protection but that they would be let out before it become something permanent like that.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby justinrpg » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:40 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:Unaware vore is not really my cup of tea,I prefer the pred to be fully aware of what there doing and do it anyways.I think I more would prefer it be the prey who is unaware that there going to be held in the preds stomach long enough to be digested and they just assumed being swallowed was for protection but that they would be let out before it become something permanent like that.

I never said that it was unaware vore. With the scenario that I brought up, the pred is well aware that she swallowed you, she is just unaware that digestion is a thing. She thought you would be safe in her stomach when you actually are not.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:36 am

What about a scenario were the pred swallows and digest the prey because being digested is better than what could have happened if he didn't?
Last edited by Devourerita on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby TacoRaptor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Devourerita wrote:What about a scenario were the pred swallows and digest the prey because being digested is better than what could have happened if he didn't?

I like that idea.

The only scenario for that I could think of would be maybe for some reason a character had to get eaten, but had a choice of which other character eats them and chose the best one? Like maybe their favorite or one they loved to eat them?

Anyone have any better ideas?

Maybe the character was going to die a worse death, so another character offered to eat them instead. Maybe they were held hostages on a transport vehicle that would bring them to a place where they would be tortured to death or chopped to pieces alive. One of the characters was a larger species of pred and offered to eat the other smaller character because that was preferable to them or gave permission because they knew they were about to die anyway.
TacoRaptor
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:02 am

TacoRaptor wrote:
I like that idea.

The only scenario for that I could think of would be maybe for some reason a character had to get eaten, but had a choice of which other character eats them and chose the best one? Like maybe their favorite or one they loved to eat them?

Anyone have any better ideas?

Maybe the character was going to die a worse death, so another character offered to eat them instead. Maybe they were held hostages on a transport vehicle that would bring them to a place where they would be tortured to death or chopped to pieces alive. One of the characters was a larger species of pred and offered to eat the other smaller character because that was preferable to them or gave permission because they knew they were about to die anyway.

I actually had a series of dreams were my character (the pred, which in-universe is an eldritch abomination that can fake not being one decently enough thanks to shapeshifting) and his roommate (the prey) had a job at the same workplace, but one day they showed up at work and we were arrested because the workplace was dealing in a lot of illegal stuff without telling most of the employes. The government then takes everything we own, making us homeless and without any money. Flashforward a few months, and it turns out that that the workplace was aware of the police raid and poisoned everyone with a particular venom (one of the illegal things they were doing) that slowly starts to kill everyone in incredibly awful ways (I don't remember all of the details). So due to the incredibly bad things that were happening to him, he decides he'd rather get eaten by me than keep on suffering for who knows how much time (I was unaffected by the venom because I still was an eldritch monster under the shapeshifting)
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:05 am

Ehhhh. I'm not really fond of it. I'm more a fan of non-malicious vore that doesn't include digestion, so a scene leading to that only to turn out digestion was included would make me feel betrayed. :P
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:41 pm

That might actually be a way that protection vore might be appealing to me. I'm just not into happy snuggly vore at all, but scenarios where someone is just ignorant have some potential for the scary part I like in vore.
blergle
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:59 pm

Devourerita wrote:What about a scenario were the pred swallows and digest the prey because being digested is better than what could have happened if he didn't?

Done that as well; a situation where the predator and prey (in this case a Hutt and Twi'lek from StarWars) were both on the verge of starting to death. So the Hutt at the Twi'lek so one of them could survive instead of both dying.
Last edited by EnderDracolich on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:02 pm

VoreLover99 wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:Yeah. I wrote something like that once... though the pred wasn't unaware of digestion, they just thought they would get the prey out fast enough - they didn't. The thing they were protecting the prey from escalated and lasted a lot longer than expected, and they were forced to hide and stay motionless - while the prey was inside, and both of them knew what was gonna happen and were helpless to stop it.

I like tragedy.

Do you still have that somewhere? It sounds like it'd be a fun read.

No. I mean, I might have it? I'm not totally sure. Either way it's not public. I'd wanna revise it and clean it up before I shared it. It's quite old now, and I haven't even opened a gallery yet. I consider my work to be novice level now, so anything old of mine would need serious work before letting the world look at it!

Actually, I think I will look for it. I might just re-write it if I can't find it. This thread has got me interested in the idea again.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion