General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ghostintheshell777 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:07 pm

I'm looking for a same-size story that involved Katara eating Mai and Ty Lee then torturing them in her stomach, making one eat the other. I think there was also a follow up with two other characters being eaten by katara? I remember seeing it ages ago but haven't been able to find it again recently. Anyone know where I can find it?
ghostintheshell777
New to the forum

Postby EmeraldDoctor » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:20 pm

I'm looking for a certain artist but I can't remember their name. I know that some of their drawings involve characters that look like animal crossing characters and the images involve digestion,their art looks a little similar to VBoys' work. I'm sorry if it's a bit vague but I really can't remember too much and I don't have any images saved.
EmeraldDoctor
New to the forum

Postby testuser » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:57 pm

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but -there is an unbirth comic i'm looking for, it's supposed to be humourous and is about a man who hires a woman but is unable to please her to he tries to fist her instead while using a sock to cover his hand, he then loses said sock and she invities him to go inside her womb to look for it, the comic ends where he finds a native american inside her who claims to have lost his horse.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:52 pm

I’m fairly certain that what I’m about to ask for is 100% real. It feels like a fever dream or hallucination from my childhood, but I’m convinced that it exists.

When I was a kid, I read a children’s book about an unusually large tiger who is very hungry. He eats several people, but they later escape by cutting their way through him. They then sew him back up, and he apparently learns his lesson not to eat people.

I haven’t been able to find this book since.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby ghostintheshell777 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:15 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m fairly certain that what I’m about to ask for is 100% real. It feels like a fever dream or hallucination from my childhood, but I’m convinced that it exists.

When I was a kid, I read a children’s book about an unusually large tiger who is very hungry. He eats several people, but they later escape by cutting their way through him. They then sew him back up, and he apparently learns his lesson not to eat people.

I think you're thinking of "The Fat Cat: A Danish Folktale." I read that book when I was a kid too, the only way I remembered it was because of how simple the name was.
ghostintheshell777
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:51 am

ghostintheshell777 wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m fairly certain that what I’m about to ask for is 100% real. It feels like a fever dream or hallucination from my childhood, but I’m convinced that it exists.

I think you're thinking of "The Fat Cat: A Danish Folktale." I read that book when I was a kid too, the only way I remembered it was because of how simple the name was.

Very interesting. Unfortunately, that’s not the book. The book I’m thinking of in question probably had an Asian feel to it. The illustrations were also in black and white.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Anthro21 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Hey, trying to find an old story about some anthros where a rich dog saves this cat girl, convinces her to come to his hotel room, feeds her his dinner, then they sleep together and he eats her.
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnDes13 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Would anyone be able to help me track down the full version of this artwork of Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. I literally can't find it anywhere else besides on Pinterest and the artist seems to not have it uploaded anywhere else. Hope someone has the full version because it keeps showing up whenever I search for Envy vore on Google and it does indeed look to be hinting he ate something or someone!
Attachments
eeb0fc14be64d07b3122b3e857cb35a2.jpg
eeb0fc14be64d07b3122b3e857cb35a2.jpg (14.51 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby Littledragon8765 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:31 pm

I'm looking for a vore story I read awhile ago. Called Orpheosucchus or something similar. About a guy and a girl getting chased up a tree by the ancient crocodile and her falling out of her swimsuit and straight into the Orpheosucchus' mouth. I cant find it anywhere and any help is appreciated!
Littledragon8765
New to the forum

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official) SnakeEyes I thin

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Hi guys,

there was this guy called SnakeEyes who posted Non-Fatal m/m stories on this site, but I think he nuked his gallery after he left. Anyone have those stories saved?

Also, this is my first time using chat, so if I misposted somehow, sorry!

Cheers,

Oblivious
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnotherAnon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:37 pm

So the last time I used this thread I didn't have much luck, but here's hoping!

It's not a traditional vore image, more like a "seedbed" or "flesh cocoon" sorta deal, multiple women in various states of being embedded into this big flesh wall, art was high quality, anime/manga style I think. I believe one of the women may have been wearing a necklace with a cross on it. The most discernible feature is a big, ebony demonic arm somewhere in the middle of the image. I reckon the image is pretty old as well.
AnotherAnon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herschal » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 pm

I've been looking for this comic for some time. It had a human scolding a large humanoid ogre or orc, saying it was wrong to just eat his brother.

And it continued for a few pages of the ogre eating several other characters including the human. Then the last page was the ogre says he's getting an upset stomach and chuckles that it must have been something he ate. Then the human from the first busts out of him with a magic sword (no gore, done cartoony) as the ogre lets out a cry of disappointment he lost a meal.

I remember it was penciled and on FA for a while, but I can't find it since.
Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Postby gentleSnacks » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:54 pm

i remember 2 pictures that were on deviantart. one was by twisty whisker, it had theJasmineNations characters nat and kate with their roles reversed, kale relaxing in nats mouth. in another that i think was also by twisty whisker a girl reclined in a giants mouth, taking selfies.
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaqui » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:57 pm

I've been looking for an interactive (I think) that I have seen before where 2 girls toss cards into a hat to see who wins and gets to eat a guy. Does this ring a bell at all?
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:51 pm

Jaqui wrote:I've been looking for an interactive (I think) that I have seen before where 2 girls toss cards into a hat to see who wins and gets to eat a guy. Does this ring a bell at all?

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=489&page=308
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:26 am

I’ve been trying to find this series of social media morphs, it was about some girls at a slumber party who ate a boy because he accidentally photo bomber their picture. And the girls were secretly witches or something so they shrunk him and ate him and the last picture is of a skeleton inside a piece of Shit
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaqui » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:18 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
Jaqui wrote:I've been looking for an interactive (I think) that I have seen before where 2 girls toss cards into a hat to see who wins and gets to eat a guy. Does this ring a bell at all?

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=489&page=308

Hey that's great, thanks
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Not sure if got taken down or anything, but I remember finding a Flash animation between two girls from some anime, don't know the name of it. All I remember is that one of them was named Shampoo, had purple hair, and spoke in the third person, and depending on who you click on, one girl would eat the other to get bigger for the guy they're feuding over. If it helps, I remember it being on DeviantArt.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Herschal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:26 pm

GeneticMess wrote:Not sure if got taken down or anything, but I remember finding a Flash animation between two girls from some anime, don't know the name of it. All I remember is that one of them was named Shampoo, had purple hair, and spoke in the third person, and depending on who you click on, one girl would eat the other to get bigger for the guy they're feuding over. If it helps, I remember it being on DeviantArt.

https://www.deviantart.com/jackurai/art ... -459884487 is this it?

show it's based on is ranma 1/2.
Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:40 pm

Herschal wrote:
GeneticMess wrote:Not sure if got taken down or anything, but I remember finding a Flash animation between two girls from some anime, don't know the name of it. All I remember is that one of them was named Shampoo, had purple hair, and spoke in the third person, and depending on who you click on, one girl would eat the other to get bigger for the guy they're feuding over. If it helps, I remember it being on DeviantArt.

https://www.deviantart.com/jackurai/art ... -459884487 is this it?

show it's based on is ranma 1/2.

Ah, yes it is! Thank you, I thought it might've been from Jackurai, but for some reason I thought it was from another artist. Thank you again!
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion