Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:19 pm

Something I saw in Skyrim is kind of.... out of left field, but I found a book that was a choose your own adventure book. With a dragon. Yeaaaaah.... I think you can guess what that means.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:21 am

MisterEbony wrote:Something I saw in Skyrim is kind of.... out of left field, but I found a book that was a choose your own adventure book. With a dragon. Yeaaaaah.... I think you can guess what that means.

Huh. Now I wanna know where to find it. lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby VoreLover99 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:00 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
MisterEbony wrote:Something I saw in Skyrim is kind of.... out of left field, but I found a book that was a choose your own adventure book. With a dragon. Yeaaaaah.... I think you can guess what that means.

They're probably talking about Kolb and the Dragon (thanks, Google!). There's a list of locations on the other end of that link.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:33 pm

VoreLover99 wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

They're probably talking about Kolb and the Dragon (thanks, Google!). There's a list of locations on the other end of that link.

Well, now I've gone and remade it in Twine, lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 am

Its pretty shallow vore wise from what I saw :/
"The dragon snapped him up and swallowed him whole" is about the only relevant sentence, unless there's something more to it in the game I dont really see what the big deal is
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby Cheezycake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:38 pm

Not played it myself, but in this video of the mobile game Raid: Shadow Legends, a girl gets gulped by a dragon. Skip to about 1:15

https://youtu.be/YrCG4PfKk5U
I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing
Cheezycake
Been posting for a bit

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:29 pm

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:

Its pretty shallow vore wise from what I saw :/
"The dragon snapped him up and swallowed him whole" is about the only relevant sentence, unless there's something more to it in the game I dont really see what the big deal is

Did anyone seriously expect any different? Unless someone wrote a very steamy romantic novel about the act of being eaten by a dragon, you're not going to get much more than "The dragon snapped him up and swallowed him whole".

Although, personally, if that steamy novel does become a thing, I'd pick up the copy where the prey was female... XD
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:14 pm

just discovered this one totally by accident; In Mario Kart 8 or 8 deluxe, if someone has the piranha plant item summoned and then someone else tries to use the squid item. the squid will float a couple of seconds in front of the racer and the piranha plant will suddenly shift its gaze towards it and devour the squid before it has a chance to spray the racer screen with ink
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:24 pm

DrakeX wrote:just discovered this one totally by accident; In Mario Kart 8 or 8 deluxe, if someone has the piranha plant item summoned and then someone else tries to use the squid item. the squid will float a couple of seconds in front of the racer and the piranha plant will suddenly shift its gaze towards it and devour the squid before it has a chance to spray the racer screen with ink

Wow, that's actually quite the useful tactic. I actually learned something from this insane fetish forum. XD
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:42 pm

DrakeX wrote:just discovered this one totally by accident; In Mario Kart 8 or 8 deluxe, if someone has the piranha plant item summoned and then someone else tries to use the squid item. the squid will float a couple of seconds in front of the racer and the piranha plant will suddenly shift its gaze towards it and devour the squid before it has a chance to spray the racer screen with ink

It will still cause the racer to spin out though, so it's not all-beneficial, lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby calin22 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Mortal Kombat 11

Spoiler: show
D'Vorah's ending is her rewriting history. She grows into a giantess, and you can see her crushing and eating humans in the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9hINz2XZw
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:16 pm

calin22 wrote:Mortal Kombat 11

D'Vorah's ending is her rewriting history. She grows into a giantess, and you can see her crushing and eating humans in the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9hINz2XZw

I don't play Mortal Kombat but I was wondering if D'Vorah had anything to do with vore. That is an interesting direction this is going.
Kitsouille
???

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:11 pm

Kitsouille wrote:

I don't play Mortal Kombat but I was wondering if D'Vorah had anything to do with vore. That is an interesting direction this is going.

Mortal Kombat 11 is trash. Don't bother buying it.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:23 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

I'd only get MK11 if it had KRATOS in the roster, lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:45 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

I would strongly disagree with that statement. MK11 has excellent game play, in my opinion some of the strongest gameplay we have seen from the franchise. Obviously there are aspects of the game that are half baked, and the towers gameplay could not have been tested. But both the core gameplay, and the story are pretty awesome.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby again__again » Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 pm

vorish moment in the borderlands 3 gameplay demo today, in which tannis climbs out of the mouth of a dead alien creature, commenting how it was "surprisingly comfortable" in there

https://youtu.be/X_aGpsojdQg?t=2507
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SpencerDragon » Wed May 08, 2019 2:34 am

Randomly was playing some "Kill Me 3" on my phone to earn some cash/credit for another app via an offer wall, and I ran into this ad purely by chance...

Another 2 hours and 80+ ads later after downloading a screen capture software, I managed to snag it. Not an easy task, considering that Rise of Kingdoms/Rise of Civilization has around three dozen unique ads, almost all of which have video that has nothing to do with that actual game itself and ripping off many other games.

I apologize for the low quality of it... The ad itself was an underbar ad at around, like, 50 pixels wide and tall. So it's very potato quality, unfortunately.

But having searched for and found no source for this ad anywhere, figured I'd save it and post it here for you guys to see.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi1hevaew2dp6 ... e.mp4?dl=0

TL;DR Cute dragon swallows animals and gets yoshi-styled fat bellies before evolving

DrakeX wrote:found a interesting one totally without searching for it thanks to a youtube advertisement

not sure how the gameplay is, but in an advertisement for the game Rise of Kingdoms it showed the player feeding up animals to a dragon hatchling to make him grow bigger and then use the dragon to attack an army

the cool thing is that you get to see the whole process of the animal getting gobbled up whole; the dragon will snatch them up in his jaws and you will see a very big bulge going down the dragon neck before it evolves into a bigger form. in the advertisement he did it twice, as a hatchling (i didnt saw the prey on this one, i was about to naturally hit the skip ad button when i saw the throat bulge out of the corner of my eye and stoped) and then it feed a wolf to the now teenage dragon. both time sporting a big bulge going down its neck
SpencerDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed May 08, 2019 6:28 am

again__again wrote:vorish moment in the borderlands 3 gameplay demo today, in which tannis climbs out of the mouth of a dead alien creature, commenting how it was "surprisingly comfortable" in there

https://youtu.be/X_aGpsojdQg?t=2507

Oh no! She's one of us!!! XD
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Wed May 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Stumbled upon a video on youtube, A steam game by the name of House of Velez, its a horror game inspired by the ps2 game Haunting grounds, the video is a compilation of death scenes that can happen to the main character.

Around the 3 minute mark the protag is attacked by a female monster who's body consists of two upper halfs connected, there are several death encounters from this monster, most of them involving ripping the protag apart and series of Hard Vore with a few of the protag being swallowed whole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzT_gbLB0hQ
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:20 am

If only Reptile did not have a small role.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion