Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby SamL369 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Why is that what youre worried about? Lmao, i found them as I was typing bro, each time I found something, i posted it. But ill try not to do that in the future for you.

If anyone missed the last page, i found a bunch of sources for manga on the old fflegend2 wiki and an episode from a show.

Read my posts on page 305 :D
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby kjsfh » Thu May 02, 2019 9:49 pm

SamL369 wrote:Aaaaannd found another one.

This manga is called ポケットに聖書を, by the author 浅美裕子.
I think the endo part is a short story included in the author's larger works compilation. The endo story is called (2001年夢中の旅).

On g-zone the description of the manga reads: In order to protect the younger sister who has not yet been born, a short story SF, in which the boy becomes micro-sized with the father and fights the intruders in the womb of the mother, is included.

Whats wierd is it sounds like this would be unbirthing type shit, but it is listed on the fflegend 2 wiki in the prey/eaten section. So we'll have to wait and see.

Can be purchased here. https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4420132353/gzone-22

Also, Found a show finally. Robot 8 chan from the 80's has an endo scenario where the titular robot shrinks down to try to cure the a womans hiccups before a wedding ceremony and somehow ends up in her stomach. This occurs in episode 31.

Ill try to find where you can watch free, but it can be watched on amazon here pretty cheap https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B06XHVQBHH

Wow! These are pretty awesome leads! Thanks Sam!

I just bought the 魔動天使うんポコ(3) manga.

It's a decent endo scene, but it actually transitions quickly to brain endo.

I'll try to post it tonight.

I also still have that other manga I bought, I haven't forgotten, just have a lot of work in real life that's holding me back. It's way more of a pain to flip through and manually take pictures, rather than just screenshot-ing something already online.

I don't know about other people, but I don't really have a problem with multiple posts that actually have content in them, even if they're just leads for people.
kjsfh
Participator

Postby kjsfh » Fri May 03, 2019 12:15 am

Alright, here's that 魔動天使うんポコ(3) manga.

As far as I can tell, the little ice cream head dude is magic. The fat guy wished for the virus girl for some reason, then the virus girl took over the regular girl, then they all turn into ice cream and get the possessed girl to eat them, then they have a fight with the virus girl inside her body. Eventually the ice cream head dude wins by possessing the virus girl inside the possessed girl.

I dunno, you guys, someone who knows Japanese, please translate, lol.

https://imgur.com/a/EdDyYba
kjsfh
Participator

Postby NaN9 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:24 am

SamL369 wrote:
NaN9 wrote:
SamL369 wrote:Yo since we kind of slowed down with finds the last few days, I was looking through my old posts to see if we havent found anything I mentioned (I really fucking wish I could find my older device that had my lists on it but its a lost cause at this point; i had so many potential finds written down but i cant remember their names :( ) Anyway, one of the manga we briefly disussed a few months ago was called
日本ふかし話 Volume 1, and it was on the old fflegend2 wiki. Im bringing it up again because the only reason we couldnt access it a while ago is because the Amazon price was hiked up a ton. It is now only 6 dollars at this link:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/AS ... ytFBKyA1eQ

Aw, that's too bad. After buying the previous book, I've gotten trust issues. I must know that the book is worth buying. Right now, I'll instantly buy the 2nd volume of the Human Body Crisis manga (if it goes according to the last page of the first volume, no switches!). If you see anymore news on it, just alert me.

Wait what's too bad? lol....Im saying it is way way cheaper now

Also Im really sorry the last book you bought didnt work out, but like I said when you first talked about it, I never even brought up the one you bought in this forum because I didnt know if it had female endo. You are right though, we should make sure this one has endo in it. The reason I think it does is because it is from an old japanese wiki that listed a bunch of manga/anime with endo scenes in them, and every one on that site so far has actually had endo in it. But Im not telling anyone to buy it based off of what I say, Im just letting you guys know about it.

Too bad that you lost your old device, is what I meant. The one I bought did have female endo (kind of), but the first half is male (felt like a trap!). Anyway, I hope we can find some more animation of endo.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:26 am

kjsfh wrote:Alright, here's that 魔動天使うんポコ(3) manga.

As far as I can tell, the little ice cream head dude is magic. The fat guy wished for the virus girl for some reason, then the virus girl took over the regular girl, then they all turn into ice cream and get the possessed girl to eat them, then they have a fight with the virus girl inside her body. Eventually the ice cream head dude wins by possessing the virus girl inside the possessed girl.

Huh, that is weird. I don't even know what to say... (thanks for sharing, I guess.)
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamL369 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:18 am

NaN9:
Too bad that you lost your old device, is what I meant. The one I bought did have female endo (kind of), but the first half is male (felt like a trap!). Anyway, I hope we can find some more animation of endo.

Oh I got you. Sorry, I misread your post brother :-D

Also damn you moved fast on that ksfjh lmao. Wierd scene but i liked it, I didnt know what to expect on that one.

Btw, the Bible in Pocket one or whatever the fuck its supposed to mean is literally like 1 yen on amazon, which is pretty much 1 cent
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Fri May 03, 2019 2:20 pm

kjsfh wrote:Alright, here's that 魔動天使うんポコ(3) manga.

I'm not even sure that the words you described that sync up with the pictures is what happened...

Virus girl apparently can't resist eating Ice Cream. Since she falls for the same trick ya know... Twice.

Apparently she chases people with her boobs for some reason...

*starts drinking again* Fuck if I understand any of this.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm

This was posted in the Vore in Media thread. It's from a Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid spin-off manga where two characters go inside a female dragon's mouth

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/nc919161/chapter_3

Unfortunately it's quite brief, not very detailed and she's in her dragon form when they do it, but her human form is ridiculously hot.
ihateu91
---

Postby dude101 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm

VoreFan doing a newendo comic starting in September!

https://www.vorefan.com/comics/A-Journe ... mach/c=66/
dude101
---

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun May 05, 2019 1:41 pm

ihateu91 wrote:This was posted in the Vore in Media thread. It's from a Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid spin-off manga where two characters go inside a female dragon's mouth

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/nc919161/chapter_3

Unfortunately it's quite brief, not very detailed and she's in her dragon form when they do it, but her human form is ridiculously hot.

I honestly would have preferred a story of Miss Kobayashi having to enter Tohru's belly to help with some sort of ailment. XP
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Sun May 05, 2019 4:05 pm

dude101 wrote:VoreFan doing a newendo comic starting in September!

Oh damn, that's pretty much my favorite endo scenario. I'll definitely be checking it out when it drops this fall!

Just hoping that they don't turn it into a "whoops something's gone wrong and everyone got digested or otherwise killed" fatal vore comic that seems all too popular...
filiberto
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun May 05, 2019 8:52 pm

filiberto wrote:
dude101 wrote:VoreFan doing a newendo comic starting in September!

Oh damn, that's pretty much my favorite endo scenario. I'll definitely be checking it out when it drops this fall!

Just hoping that they don't turn it into a "whoops something's gone wrong and everyone got digested or otherwise killed" fatal vore comic that seems all too popular...

Yes that reminds me of that IsabelleShy one about the Fantastic Voreage ...
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Here's a weird one. Facebook animated series with the last two episodes being a fantastic voyage plot. Inside a weird female gorilla named Big Man. Yeah... it's a weird one.

Liverspots and Astronots - The Third Eye Infection
https://www.facebook.com/liverspotsanda ... 333498358/

Liverspots and Astronots - The Inner Planet
https://www.facebook.com/liverspotsanda ... 9477277292

Little tip for people looking for stuff. I've been scouring websites like kimcartoon for any show that looks vaguely sci-fi-ish. If it's a sci-fi centred show, odds are they do a fantastic voyage thing at some point, be it in a male or female character. I've found a good few examples lately by doing this, though they're mostly in dudes. Or just weird like this one.
ihateu91
---

Postby Seproth » Tue May 07, 2019 8:04 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Here's a weird one. Facebook animated series with the last two episodes being a fantastic voyage plot. Inside a weird female gorilla named Big Man. Yeah... it's a weird one.

Liverspots and Astronots - The Third Eye Infection
https://www.facebook.com/liverspotsanda ... 333498358/

Liverspots and Astronots - The Inner Planet
https://www.facebook.com/liverspotsanda ... 9477277292

Little tip for people looking for stuff. I've been scouring websites like kimcartoon for any show that looks vaguely sci-fi-ish. If it's a sci-fi centred show, odds are they do a fantastic voyage thing at some point, be it in a male or female character. I've found a good few examples lately by doing this, though they're mostly in dudes. Or just weird like this one.

I like that you are finding stuff.

I like your youtube channel.

The fuck was that...
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Wed May 08, 2019 5:27 am

Do I even want to watch this?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 am

digidus wrote:Do I even want to watch this?

The environments are very imaginative and well drawn.

No

No you do not

Not even a little.

Again I appreciate that iHateyou found something that is... original and new
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 am

I feel like this thread should have an agreement to only post findings if they're in at least modestly cute human girls/women, or reasonably cute female animals with some degree of sentience (e.g. can talk at the bare minimum). That way we'd have more stuff that can appeal to the people here on some level, and less... whatever the hell that is. If it's in an ugly woman, or a gross-looking non-human or non-sentient feral, we shouldn't even bother.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:42 am

And I feel like we shouldn't be cluttering the thread with complaining about what little content is found.
Sorry that I can't cherry pick from the abundant gold mine of super amazing female endo content that only I have access to.

For good or bad, beggars can't be choosers.
At least some of us are out here finding shit.
ihateu91
---

Postby digidus » Thu May 09, 2019 6:02 am

I feel like the "at least it's something" bit doesn't hold water when it's an endo scenario set in an ugly-looking female animal. Not just me, but most people here aren't going to like that one bit. Just look at Seph.

Not trying to be ungrateful. Just think about who your audience is. :/

(Edit: for the record, I do post things when i can find them but they're usually buried pretty quickly)
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu May 09, 2019 6:32 am

A) we're supposed to be friends here so let's not argue, and
B) not everybody is going to like what we each share here. We're not contractually obligated to compliment and drool over every single find, but equally we don't need to spread negativity
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world