What is your gender? And what are you into when it comes gi/

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your gender? And what are you into when it comes gi/

Postby Debodab66 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:52 am

I’m a straight female “I’m not really sure if I’m straight because I don’t even like sex” but I’m fascinated with giantess women or being shrunk around normal size women and being eaten by them , I especially like being eaten by older women like the mature type , so i’m asking this to understand my sexuality a bit more.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Re: What is your gender? And what are you into when it comes

Postby Tebomas » Tue May 14, 2019 4:16 am

(Does that mean giantess?)

Since you asked: Straight male. (even though open to shemales and rarely do M/M vore - but straight enough I guess)
Funnily enough a 3D video of a giantess eating a woman and burping out her underwear was my introduction to vore. So the image of giant women was somehow attracting - perhaps it's the power dynamic with extreme inbalance, or simply having "more" of a woman to look at - I mean the breast size and so on grows along.
I'm more on the same size category, so I'm not the biggest help - after all a tiny doesn't really make for a satisfying meal.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby dele350b26b9 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:11 am

This fetish is like a gateway drug to me, I used to consider myself a straight male, but honestly if it's 15x my size I'm up for anything as long as the giant/giantess isn't to gross or hairy or something. Soooo, bisexual then? I've never actually been with a guy irl so I wouldn't know what to call it.

To me the sexual aspect is the dramatic shift in power, especially is the macro is someone who would traditionally be weaker than the micro, but the size difference flips that on its head.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby vasp » Tue May 14, 2019 6:25 am

Sounds like there's a good chance you're really asexual, or ace for short I believe. It's also worth noting that vore doesn't have to be a sexual thing at all. As for what I enjoy, my interests have greatly expanded over time, but primarily I'm very into the emotional dynamics between pred and prey, be they positive, negative, or especially shifting between the two.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby coop500 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:43 am

I'm a female asexual as well, but I can't say I have any love for giantesses personally, but male giants? Yes~, especially older/more mature ones, like in their 30s appearance wise.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby StarlingJay » Tue May 14, 2019 9:37 am

It's kind of odd. From what I've seen so far, it seems like most females (including myself) I've come across who are into vore, at least on this site / forum, have admitted to being either asexual or lesbian. So are straight females who are into vore the minority, or at least the minority on this site? Or are there a lot more here and they're just the least likely to speak up about themselves across different forum threads?

In any case, I'm in the same camp as you, I think. I'm "straight" because I'm open to going out with a guy or having a husband in the future, but I'm still not exactly straight because the thought or sight of sex or nudity (especially male nudity) turns me off, and usually even repulses me. People seem to call that asexuality, so I just run with that.

I used to be into giantess vore and women's mouths when I was young and just getting into the fetish. Some I was turned on by, some I was just intrigued by / curious about. I was into giantess F/M vore for probably a few years before my tastes shifted and I started liking and preferring M/F vore. Now it's hard for me to be turned on by giantess vore, but it can still happen when I run across an animation or picture that ticks enough boxes in fulfilling my tastes in vore. These past couple of years I've also discovered that I'm able to be turned on by F/F vore despite not being so in the past, but it's the same as F/M in that the vast majority of F/F content does nothing for me in terms of arousal, and I vastly prefer giants to giantess in any case. I've never been turned on by any M/M vore to this day, even with good work where any other gender combination would probably have aroused me, so I've come to the presumption that I am unable to be aroused by M/M vore.

I don't think that any of this is dependent upon sexual orientation, or what you prefer in bed. If that were the case, M/F should have been my absolute least favorite type of vore (or at least tied with M/M for least favorite) since male sex and nudity disgusts me much more so than female nudity. There is a discrepancy between what you prefer in real life vs. what you prefer in an inherently nonsexual fetish, so even if you're into giantess or F/F vore, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're into lesbianism (which is the case for me, and was also the case when I preferred content with women when I was younger). I think figuring out the reasons WHY you like a specific gender combination in vore could help you unearth the reason why you prefer that combination in your fetish, but not for sexual relations.
StarlingJay
New to the forum

Postby sherlockbones » Tue May 14, 2019 10:22 am

Didn't know there were so many other aces around here. I'm aromantic asexual (or just aro ace) so I'm repulsed by romantically dating and having sex with people. I'm also genderfluid, more masculine leaning. I used to be super into giantess stuff, but recently, I've been more intrigued with giants and other male preds. Not sure why the shift, tho
My F-List for those interested in RPing with me: https://www.f-list.net/c/nanni%20nakoto
sherlockbones
New to the forum

Postby Noxyoursox » Tue May 14, 2019 1:41 pm

I'm nonbinary and a sex-repulsed ace, demiromantic. I initially assumed I was straight (back before I realized I was trans) because it was sort of the "default", but as I explored my sexuality more it eventually became clear that I was asexual. As far as vore gender preferences go, I'm more comfortable with female or nonbinary preds/prey than with male, but that's not a totally inflexible thing, I'm just really grossed out by most men unless they fall into specific types (goths, gender-non-conforming guys/feminine guys, very dominant monster/demon guys).
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby HungryNacho » Tue May 14, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm a Female and Bi, mostly into guys though. I like male preds for the most part and prefer them but I do have a few female pred crushes it depends on who's the character really for me. Don't care what the prey is, but I guess female prey for the most part maybe because I see myself as mostly prey. I like both Macro/Micro and Samesize don't matter to me as long as the Pred is eating someone.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:10 am

I'm female and a lesbian and yes even before vore was a fantasy being shrunken around women I have crushes on or being around giant women was my very first fantasy and still is one of my strongest ones today. Only coming second to anal vore which can go hand in hand with giant women or being tiny around women.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Eznam » Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 am

Girl, ace. Personally while my main favorite isn't giantesses, I enjoy the unbirth aspect with just, like, any girl my age that's friendly towards me. I'm not strong on the whole unbirth baby aspect though, I'd rather just get straight absorbed if it was just a one time thing. Not really into being subjected to cruelty when it comes to vore. As a giantess it's roughly the same thing, I'd just rather not get clawed and I'd rather them get clammed until they either come out or come in. I really enjoy internal cam perspectives which is my main appeal into giantesses, because if you're same size then you're in a small space and you don't get to enjoy being inside insides.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Debodab66 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 am

StarlingJay wrote:It's kind of odd. From what I've seen so far, it seems like most females (including myself) I've come across who are into vore, at least on this site / forum, have admitted to being either asexual or lesbian. So are straight females who are into vore the minority, or at least the minority on this site? Or are there a lot more here and they're just the least likely to speak up about themselves across different forum threads?

In any case, I'm in the same camp as you, I think. I'm "straight" because I'm open to going out with a guy or having a husband in the future, but I'm still not exactly straight because the thought or sight of sex or nudity (especially male nudity) turns me off, and usually even repulses me. People seem to call that asexuality, so I just run with that.

I used to be into giantess vore and women's mouths when I was young and just getting into the fetish. Some I was turned on by, some I was just intrigued by / curious about. I was into giantess F/M vore for probably a few years before my tastes shifted and I started liking and preferring M/F vore. Now it's hard for me to be turned on by giantess vore, but it can still happen when I run across an animation or picture that ticks enough boxes in fulfilling my tastes in vore. These past couple of years I've also discovered that I'm able to be turned on by F/F vore despite not being so in the past, but it's the same as F/M in that the vast majority of F/F content does nothing for me in terms of arousal, and I vastly prefer giants to giantess in any case. I've never been turned on by any M/M vore to this day, even with good work where any other gender combination would probably have aroused me, so I've come to the presumption that I am unable to be aroused by M/M vore.

I don't think that any of this is dependent upon sexual orientation, or what you prefer in bed. If that were the case, M/F should have been my absolute least favorite type of vore (or at least tied with M/M for least favorite) since male sex and nudity disgusts me much more so than female nudity. There is a discrepancy between what you prefer in real life vs. what you prefer in an inherently nonsexual fetish, so even if you're into giantess or F/F vore, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're into lesbianism (which is the case for me, and was also the case when I preferred content with women when I was younger). I think figuring out the reasons WHY you like a specific gender combination in vore could help you unearth the reason why you prefer that combination in your fetish, but not for sexual relations.

This is interesting when you first got into this fetish what was the appeal that turned you on regarding giantess women/Vore? And did you imagine your self as the pray? And did that make you question your sexuality at first? Who is you giantess crushes? And do you remember any of the giantess vore videos that made you turned on when you first got into the fetish ? “I might be asking a lot but it’s just to help me understand my situation a lil more , I was into giantess vore vefore even realizing it was a fetish I kept imagining scenarios of me shrinking down and getting eaten by women I know.”
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby Debodab66 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:45 am

HungryNacho wrote:I'm a Female and Bi, mostly into guys though. I like male preds for the most part and prefer them but I do have a few female pred crushes it depends on who's the character really for me. Don't care what the prey is, but I guess female prey for the most part maybe because I see myself as mostly prey. I like both Macro/Micro and Samesize don't matter to me as long as the Pred is eating someone.

Who is you female Pred crushes?
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby Debodab66 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:50 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:I'm female and a lesbian and yes even before vore was a fantasy being shrunken around women I have crushes on or being around giant women was my very first fantasy and still is one of my strongest ones today. Only coming second to anal vore which can go hand in hand with giant women or being tiny around women.

I’m only turned on by giantess/shrinking/vore thoughts and it’s always involving giantess women and I have zero interest in sex do you think I might be a lesbian ? Plus when you where young have you ever had any fantasy involving close family member? i remember growing up It all started with fantasies involving my older sister and my mom and I think it’s because they was the only mature women figure in my life back then.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:32 am

Debodab66 wrote:
cranberryknights1 wrote:I'm female and a lesbian and yes even before vore was a fantasy being shrunken around women I have crushes on or being around giant women was my very first fantasy and still is one of my strongest ones today. Only coming second to anal vore which can go hand in hand with giant women or being tiny around women.

I’m only turned on by giantess/shrinking/vore thoughts and it’s always involving giantess women and I have zero interest in sex do you think I might be a lesbian ? Plus when you where young have you ever had any fantasy involving close family member? i remember growing up It all started with fantasies involving my older sister and my mom and I think it’s because they was the only mature women figure in my life back then.

I'm not really sure sense I don't know your feelings or situation really but I can only speak for myself. I been attracted to girls my entire life in some shape or form. Even before it was a sexual attraction I always had strong feelings towards other girls and wanting to be closer to or around ones I liked and sought attention from which later grew into being attracted to them,wanting to date and have more intimate interactions with them. My feelings towards other women aren't exclusive to giantess fantasies its just a fetish I happen to have. As for if I have ever had a fantasy about a family member I can't say that I have. I have plenty of family members both close or distant who i consider very pretty but I am not attracted to them or fantasize about them.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 am

Straight male. Preferred M/F, F/F or F/m.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Miridium » Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am

Straight (mistakenly self identified as asexual in the past) cis-gendered male. My target range is f/m and f/f. Although I dabble in m/f on occasion.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StarlingJay » Wed May 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Debodab66 wrote:This is interesting when you first got into this fetish what was the appeal that turned you on regarding giantess women/Vore? And did you imagine your self as the pray? And did that make you question your sexuality at first? Who is you giantess crushes? And do you remember any of the giantess vore videos that made you turned on when you first got into the fetish ? “I might be asking a lot but it’s just to help me understand my situation a lil more , I was into giantess vore vefore even realizing it was a fetish I kept imagining scenarios of me shrinking down and getting eaten by women I know.”

When my vore fetish is simplified, it amounts to a fetish for mouths and throats. When I was just discovering the fetish, I was fascinated with peoples' mouths (particularly the back of the mouth, such as the uvula, tonsils, epiglottis, throat, etc.), and shortly found out that mouths, especially when they were touched or interacted with, turned me on. Vore is pretty much an extension of my mouth fetish.

What turned me on about women's mouths in particular was that that's what was available. That's what everyone made videos, pictures, and stories about, so that's what I saw. I didn't get much exposure to men's mouths or male vore, so I didn't have an opinion on them when I was fresh into the fetish. And of course, since female vore is what I was used to, the few times I did encounter male vore, it felt odd to me. I didn't feel uncomfortable, just strange. Eventually, as I was exposed to more male vore and mouth content that became available, I discovered that I liked it more than female vore. Now I have a strong preference for it, and have largely neutral feelings towards female vore and women's mouths. I don't remember the exact moment of my turning point or what exactly triggered my liking for male vore, but all I know is that it's hard for me to be turned on without it now.

I've always been more of a third person observer than pred or prey, though I have been turned on by imagining myself in both pred and prey roles before. However, I don't often insert myself into vore scenarios. It doesn't really come naturally to me. Therefore I prefer the role of an observer, or someone who can see everything that is going on in the interactions between the pred and prey from a neutral persepctive.

No, liking male or female vore has never made me question my sexual preferences (or what you would call sexuality). I don't think of sex unless it's brought up by someone else. I've never desired sex, I've never thought of what it would be like for me to have sex, I've never wanted to be in sexual relations. Hence my asexuality. Vore / mouth fetishism is completely independent from sex to me, and I find no link between the two except that sex is what's SUPPOSED to turn me on, but vore / mouths are what ACTUALLY turn me on, for whatever bizarre reason. Therefore, even if I did or do like female vore, it means nothing to me in terms of sexual preferences, because I don't view vore in that way.

I don't have giantess or women crushes. I don't see women in that way, and have never been attracted to them whether sexually or otherwise. I have had crushes on men and boys my age, however, though never in a sexual or lusty way.

To answer your next question, I can remember the first video where I had my first climax (sorry if this is TMI), when I was around 11 or 12 years old, I think. It was a video on YouTube made by a user named Emphaser. I don't think his or her account is still active, though I haven't checked in a while. In any case, I forgot the title of a video, but it was a short video that featured a woman that was pretty much toying with another woman's uvula with a popsicle stick. Uvula play is my weakness above all else, so it was really hot to me, as you can probably imagine. That's the video that pretty much triggered vore and mouthplay being a fetish for me, something that turned me on.

I don't mind all the questions at all. Let me know if you would like to know anything else.
StarlingJay
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 15, 2019 4:41 pm

I am a femme. That means I am one with femininity but I make it my own.
I am attracted to other femmes/ladies fair, so I am also lesbian.

Now, as far as vore is concerned, macro vore is not really my thing, though I've perused plenty of sexy art involving macro/micro content, but I'd let a giantess eat me if she wanted to...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby kagamichan » Wed May 15, 2019 7:02 pm

I am female and bisexual, but I am only really comfortable M/F when it comes to giants and vore.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion