Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V22E

Postby Aurilika » Tue May 07, 2019 11:39 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:Actually i couldn't imagine that autoleveling working this way, you really should put this explanation to help page.
About towns, i know it's not intended but they looked way better for non-creature races.
About books, i used lighting book mages for backline in garrisons but after some leveling they maxing out strength or dexterity while ignoring
mind, making them less and less useful with leveling. They need either default leveling scheme or possibility to manually apply autoleveling scheme
to multiple units. And mana is an issue only at low-level. :P
As for monsters, it's currently just free monster town for anyone since after battle there's left just few monsters that can't really resist anyone.
Unhidden spell duration on stat screen, like "spell(4)" would be good.
Also, when reapplying buff before it expires, duration doesn't get updated until next turn.
Voracious AI works poorly with mending spell, unit always choose vore over mending.
Units sometimes colliding, standing on the same tile, especially frequently for flying units.
Map generator always places races in same order, ending up with races spawn in kind of same packs, like humans always near imps and crypters, frequently scyllas, harpies and lamias pretty near as well, while pack of cats, dogs, wolves, foxes and bunnies pack always bein on different corner of map... It could be better with random races mix instead of kinda preset packs.
A new menu along customisation and shop, with possibility to modify unit's AI in combat. For example to make buffers by forbidding them to buff themselves, ranged or melee units and forbid them to go melee when don't have a weapon. Or to forbid unit to vore or kill enemy... It would give a plenty of flexibility without requiring manual control for every action for non-standart unit build.
Tactical markers for AI for priority on choosen targets in combat.
Units with any kind of buffing books along with combat books frequently trying to do fisting instead of doing anything useful... Also combat books
users never trying to keep distance like archers and seems to be unable to shoot after moving like archers as well.
Ever though of uniform for units, setting clothes and colors for races/genders as default for your kingdom?

For spell duration on stat screen, I'm assuming you mean showing the duration it would have if the unit holding it casts it?
I guess there's still a few stacking bugs around, I keep thinking I've gotten rid of all of them and they sneak back in.
In the Create strategic screen you need to uncheck 'Spawn Teams together / Fixed spawns', and then races starting slots will be randomized.
At some point I may add an AI customization thing like that, but it won't be right away. It didn't really occur to me that people would want a hybrid between giving control and having control.

SparkyTheWolf wrote:Once again, absolutely loving these updates!
This game is really coming along well, and I enjoy it so much.
Thank you for all the hard work so far.

Glad you're enjoying it, and thank you.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Also of note, while many of the flirt messages are amusing, the sex related ones like
"so and so reminds other person that they can fit more than a lot of prey in them"
"pred thrusts their hips at person"
and so on, should probably be under their own checkbox, or tied in with the lewd masturbation messages.

I did a pass to lock some of them behind the lewd tag, but I'll take another look.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DisguisedQQ » Wed May 08, 2019 12:27 am

Not sure what you mean, but i mean the possibility to see spell duration left without hovering cursor over it.
And about colliding, i have to add that it was one overfed unit versus 29 garrison harpies and they kept colliding, but besides that i've seen colliding only once.

PS. Also i'm gonna repeat too, you doing awesome game, wish you luck and alot of patience. :3
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby zenox81 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 pm

How would one change the traits of a race? I don't mean using the unit editor, I mean making it so that al units of a race would have a certain trait. Such as all lizards having pack will for example, without using the unit editor.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Thu May 09, 2019 12:19 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:Not sure what you mean, but i mean the possibility to see spell duration left without hovering cursor over it.
And about colliding, i have to add that it was one overfed unit versus 29 garrison harpies and they kept colliding, but besides that i've seen colliding only once.

PS. Also i'm gonna repeat too, you doing awesome game, wish you luck and alot of patience. :3

Ah, I thought you meant it should be mentioned before the spell was cast, but I get what you mean now, Got it added.

zenox81 wrote:How would one change the traits of a race? I don't mean using the unit editor, I mean making it so that al units of a race would have a certain trait. Such as all lizards having pack will for example, without using the unit editor.

Currently the only way to do that would be running with the source package which would require unity to be installed. I'll probably have some better method for that eventually.

22F Released:

Some fixes and a variety of requested minor features. It's possible I may have introduced bugs with the new save load interface, so if there are, I'll fix them tomorrow.

22F
Can now name saved games, and create as many as you want. This also helps cut the loading time for this screen if you have big saved games. I'll probably get in there and try to get rid of that delay in the future, but this is an improvement for now.
Added an option to bulk sell all worn accessories in the bulk buy panel (Was requested).
The info panel now displays the number of turns for timed status effects instead of having to hover over them for that as 'Shielded (5)'. This and the hovered description have been updated to show the the longest remaining duration. (You can have multiple effects of the same type stacked, but only the strongest one has an effect (So if you cast a weak mending 1 turn before a strong mending wore off, the strong would still effect it for the last turn, then it would shift to the weaker one).
Adjusted the crypter belly color to better match the intended color and stand out less.
Option to apply auto leveling settings to the whole army at once (somewhat selectively useful but it was requested, may be tweaked based on further feedback). Also added a button to quickly clarify what the auto level up panel is actually setting.
Fixed the kobold customization descriptor of 'tail type' to correctly be 'preferred facing'.
Added a more severe monster conquest option that makes them additionally garrison the village in addition to restocking their army. (This may result in nearly untakable villages in some cases)
Fixed a bug with picking a random flirtation target where the preferences were basically ignored.
Units will now pick a semi-permanent target for flirting (they pick a new target if their target is not in the same army, or has died in a previous battle). Units will still flirt with any unit they belly rub, provided the unit matches their preferences.
Fixed an issue with the starting experience not being accurate if you load a game and a whole turn hasn't passed yet. (Most notable if you load a game and then are attacked and garrison are underleveled.
AI will now ask the player right away if conditions are met to offer peace or alliance, but now they will wait 20 turns before asking again if the player says no. (The player can always offer it in the meantime if they wish)
Prey that have spaces in their name can now be clicked on properly to display prey information for. Only works to a maximum of three words.
Soft level cap will now work properly if additional experience per level is 0
Fix for map editor in 9x9 mode just using the fill method instead of actually doing a 9x9.
Fix for villages with a mercenary race accidentally using the monster village sprites.
Weight loss also can now be set independently for each category.
Weight loss no longer affects non-predators (as they have no way to gain it back)
Fixed a few tactical log text typos. Also adjusted some of the flirtly actions that were strongly intended for belly usage so that they are only used in the appropriate situation.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V22F

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 09, 2019 4:09 am

Being able to set an option for some of our armies to auto battle, by default would be convenient.

Also, I kinda wish the frogs got bellies, ass expansion is certainly a unique change of pace, and makes sense for anal vore(and MAYBE unbirth), but it makes no sense for oral vore, unless these frogs' stomach is in their ass.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Fri May 10, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu May 09, 2019 6:08 pm

We have a slider to allow you to only lose weight in one area, but can we get an option to only gain weight in one area? I think I've mentioned it before, but it's be nice to have weight gain on for breasts without turning every competent unit into an obese lard :v
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 10, 2019 12:45 am

Could you exclude leader unit from bulk purchase and applying customisation to all?
I'm wondering about struggle mechanic, why veteran units with high stats just as useless as newbies? They should deal damage while struggling, with
success chances for damage and damage calculated from current health and stats. This way non-heavy injured veterans won't be that easy target, making
use of their exp and i do believe it have a sence.
Also, i'm wondering if retreating back to global map like wild creatures does planned to be be added.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:43 am

What kind of stuff does turning off lewd combat messages exclude? I haven't been able to notice anything missing, but that might be because I almost exclusively use CV/UB.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby CoinToast » Sat May 11, 2019 8:02 pm

Just to throw some weird ideas into the blend, is there a chance of there being an adventure mode?
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Katar » Sat May 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Most of the new text is centered around stomach based digestion.

As for adventure mode you can kinda already get that feel if you design the map and settings right. I play quite a few games as an adventuring group in a war torn world.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marethyu » Sat May 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Will you try to add unbirth as a vore option?
Marethyu
New to the forum

Postby LordBitter » Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 am

Marethyu wrote:Will you try to add unbirth as a vore option?

It's already in though...
LordBitter
New to the forum

Postby GreenSlime » Sun May 12, 2019 2:30 am

By the way, if you want to show support to me and, more importantly, show Aurilika that setting up Patreon (as opposed to some literally who donating site) is better, here's me

https://www.patreon.com/GreenSlime

It's barebones right now, but there's link to my Pixiv with a MUGEN animation I made a while ago.

And, to make this post a bit less of a shameless self-promotion, I have finally finished the base dragons (more stuff for them is coming though) and started doing a Fairy race.
Attachments
fairies.gif
fairies.gif (15.64 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 12, 2019 5:21 am

GreenSlime wrote:By the way, if you want to show support to me and, more importantly, show Aurilika that setting up Patreon (as opposed to some literally who donating site) is better, here's me

https://www.patreon.com/GreenSlime

It's barebones right now, but there's link to my Pixiv with a MUGEN animation I made a while ago.

And, to make this post a bit less of a shameless self-promotion, I have finally finished the base dragons (more stuff for them is coming though) and started doing a Fairy race.

FUCK YES!!!!!!

I WAS considering adding the Imps to the Turbo Alliance but these Fairies just took that spot(Assuming they're are a normal race)(And here's hoping this might mean that the other races will actually get proper breast vore sprites)! Also, I hope they can cock vore too!

*phew*

Bug report! A frog army appeared within the serpent's spawn area, and I HAVE placed frog spawns... nowhere near there.

And if the frogs can vore at range, should they be able to attack at range?

Also, wish I could give, but I literally have no money to my name. I'm in the middle of trying to get a job.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun May 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Being able to set an option for some of our armies to auto battle, by default would be convenient.

Also, I kinda wish the frogs got bellies, ass expansion is certainly a unique change of pace, and makes sense for anal vore(and MAYBE unbirth), but it makes no sense for oral vore, unless these frogs' stomach is in their ass.

I think the option to set armies to auto-skip would end up skipping battles you didn't want to skip and the like.

Well, they do have bellies when they are upright, but they're not really visible when they are on all fours, which is their default position.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:We have a slider to allow you to only lose weight in one area, but can we get an option to only gain weight in one area? I think I've mentioned it before, but it's be nice to have weight gain on for breasts without turning every competent unit into an obese lard :v

Fair enough, I'll go ahead and make those into options as well.

DisguisedQQ wrote:Could you exclude leader unit from bulk purchase and applying customisation to all?
I'm wondering about struggle mechanic, why veteran units with high stats just as useless as newbies? They should deal damage while struggling, with
success chances for damage and damage calculated from current health and stats. This way non-heavy injured veterans won't be that easy target, making
use of their exp and i do believe it have a sence.
Also, i'm wondering if retreating back to global map like wild creatures does planned to be be added.

Well, you can get around the bulk purchase for leaders by simply buying the item for the leader first, manually. Customizing all applying to the leader is something i should change though.

I do plan to do some revamping of the combat mechanics soon, and that will involve making escape a little bit more likely. Potentially injuring the predator might be an interesting possibility, though it would probably either be rare, or trait based.

Do you mean retreating and staying in roughly the same position, instead of retreating and scattering back to the nearest town? That was partly a design mechanic to allow the fleeing units to actually flee, instead of getting repeatedly caught in battles.

CoinToast wrote:Just to throw some weird ideas into the blend, is there a chance of there being an adventure mode?

Are you thinking like a scripted series of battles, or more like just a wandering unit/army?

Turbotowns wrote:Bug report! A frog army appeared within the serpent's spawn area, and I HAVE placed frog spawns... nowhere near there.

And if the frogs can vore at range, should they be able to attack at range?

Odd, I'll check it out to make sure that it's set up properly. Well, that would certainly be an option, but I feel like the ranged vore attack is already rather conditionally useful as it is (since the main time you'd use if is in the unit was in danger, and you wanted to vore from a position they couldn't reach you (otherwise you'd simply pounce and not take the success penalty for trying to use ranged vore.)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DisguisedQQ » Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 am

But can way to retreat be an option, choosing if you wanna fully escape to town or just retreat a lil? Just don't think what lighting mage bunnie guerilla could do with that... XD

PS. GreenSlime, what a cuties! :3
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon May 13, 2019 11:36 am

GreenSlime wrote:
And, to make this post a bit less of a shameless self-promotion, I have finally finished the base dragons (more stuff for them is coming though).

I shall watch this development with great interest.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Tue May 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello! I am most likely going to get buried in this thread, but I am the maker of the equine sprites and I am going to be touching them up soon. Does anyone here have any pointers on where I should focus my efforts? Please PM me so that I can see you easier. Thank you !
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBastian » Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Hey y'all.

I got no specific question or something, instead I just wanted to highlight how far this project has come.

The last version that I played was from quite a while ago, 14 something. Now trying out 22F, and good lord, the improvements are insane. It looks, feels and works so much better and more fluid, there is more variety and all the good stuff.

Thumbs up to the creator and all those helping out with the game, you people do amazing things with this. It amazes me how much dedication and effort goes into this, and it really shows. Keep on trucking!

Cheers :)
TheBastian
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Hello! I am most likely going to get buried in this thread, but I am the maker of the equine sprites and I am going to be touching them up soon. Does anyone here have any pointers on where I should focus my efforts? Please PM me so that I can see you easier. Thank you !

Probably the face, they are too flat and weird.
carlj
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game