Vore War V25M

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Vore War V22F

Postby carlj » Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Hello! I am most likely going to get buried in this thread, but I am the maker of the equine sprites and I am going to be touching them up soon. Does anyone here have any pointers on where I should focus my efforts? Please PM me so that I can see you easier. Thank you !


Probably the face, they are too flat and weird.
carlj
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Vore War V22F

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue May 14, 2019 4:40 pm

BigBellyVoreLuver wrote:Hello! I am most likely going to get buried in this thread, but I am the maker of the equine sprites and I am going to be touching them up soon. Does anyone here have any pointers on where I should focus my efforts? Please PM me so that I can see you easier. Thank you !

I also agree, the face could use some tweaking.
User avatar
GramzonTheDragon
Participator
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: Vore War V22F

Postby MrBlackFurry » Tue May 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello this game is amazing. Can I make a request? what about to make facial expressions of fullness when the characters stay near or reach their limit belly capacity. Even would be amazing that could exist the posibility about bursting by overeating
MrBlackFurry
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Vore War V22F

Postby PotatoFarmer » Tue May 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Oh right I almost forgot to showcase the next creature I'm working on. I be the lad who made the froggo sprites incase anyone didn't already know, or isn't on le discorde.

Anywho, the next monster i'm working on is what I'm calling the Dew spirit/sprite, I have yet to decide on whether to call em sprite or spirit yet. The general concept for them is rather than being an aggressive baddie, they're more of a ally you want to get before the enemy does.

The concept traits of them are belly healing (Can vore allies to heal them.
And with the other way around, if a ally vores them, the ally heals for a percent of the sprite's remaining health, and gains somewhere from 25-60% of all their stats. Depending on how much health the sprite had before being eaten.

Both are very much in concept so if you have any suggestions feel free to shoot em at me.

A pic of how they're looking so far, trying to simplify the shading a bit to make it look more clean this time around. I plan to add arms in a separate layer, and a small set of costumes for them.
Attachments
Dew sprite teaser thing.png
Proud writer of the lewd tale Cross World Crisis, please don't tell my readers I'm here.
User avatar
PotatoFarmer
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: Vore War V22F

Postby Aurilika » Tue May 14, 2019 11:53 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:But can way to retreat be an option, choosing if you wanna fully escape to town or just retreat a lil? Just don't think what lighting mage bunnie guerilla could do with that... XD


Hmm, making it optional could be interesting.

TheBastian wrote:Hey y'all.
I got no specific question or something, instead I just wanted to highlight how far this project has come.
The last version that I played was from quite a while ago, 14 something. Now trying out 22F, and good lord, the improvements are insane. It looks, feels and works so much better and more fluid, there is more variety and all the good stuff.
Thumbs up to the creator and all those helping out with the game, you people do amazing things with this. It amazes me how much dedication and effort goes into this, and it really shows. Keep on trucking!
Cheers :)

Thank you!

MrBlackFurry wrote:Hello this game is amazing. Can I make a request? what about to make facial expressions of fullness when the characters stay near or reach their limit belly capacity. Even would be amazing that could exist the posibility about bursting by overeating

There may be more of those with time, but there are a couple of animations related to fullness, like selicia licking her lips, or the crux drooling. As for units bursting, I don't know about that.

22G Released. Made a stop here because there were some on the discord strongly interested in the dragons, but there's not a whole lot esle in this patch so I decided to not label it as a major version. If there's bugs I'll fix them tomorrow or thursday, then it gets into a busier weekend with various non vore war related things. After that I'll probably divert from the growing sprite storm and do a gameplay orientated patch, with some revamping, some features (not going to promise any specific ones, but I have some in mind), and some AI updates.


22G:
Dragons added as a race. Since GreenSlime wasn't around as they were finished up there is very likely to be changes to their graphics as time goes on, both as fixes, and things I interpreted incorrectly. (Most notable is their strategic sprite, which kind of blends in, as I had to try to make one and my black and white version wasn't very good) (Also they'll have more of a gameplay effect than being simple random monsters, but that's all on me). Their standard configuration is 1 dragon with the rest as kobolds. If you have monsters take over a town then they will build a nigh invincible squad consisting of many dragons.
Fixed the preview/ui sprites not displaying correctly if the unit had offsetted parts and used a non-standard resolution (fixes issues like selicia's head being detached in the preview panel) - It's possible this may have introduced graphical issues if there are places where I tried to account for that, but hopefully not.
Fixed the frog spawner flag being non-functional.
Fixed a bug where when the AI disbanded an army due to lack of funds it would generate an additional copy of all involved units
Fixed things up so that the blank tactical map should occur less often (it's a failsafe if the map is deemed not navigable.)
If an army no longer exists when the army exchanger is closed, all remaining army items will now transfer to the remaining army (mostly a placeholder fix until there's a better way to exchange items)
Fixed a bug that would let decorations be placed on/in houses.
Lowered the amount of water on tactical maps slightly.
Customizations copied to army will now not overwrite leaders' customizations.
The game will no longer spam the self-breastfeed message every turn for breast vored prey
User avatar
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 15, 2019 3:19 am

DARGONS!


Erm... speaking of... The map Editor does NOT like the spawn point(Also how's fixing the frogs?).

Spoiler: show
Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Version :22G
MapEditor.DrawTiles (System.Int32 minX, System.Int32 maxX, System.Int32 minY, System.Int32 maxY) (at <940765744a4044b49dec07a4449acba0>:0)
MapEditor.RedrawTiles () (at <940765744a4044b49dec07a4449acba0>:0)
MapEditor.ProcessClick (System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y) (at <940765744a4044b49dec07a4449acba0>:0)
MapEditor.ReceiveInput () (at <940765744a4044b49dec07a4449acba0>:0)
GameManager.Update () (at <940765744a4044b49dec07a4449acba0>:0)


PotatoFarmer wrote:Oh right I almost forgot to showcase the next creature I'm working on. I be the lad who made the froggo sprites incase anyone didn't already know, or isn't on le discorde.

Anywho, the next monster i'm working on is what I'm calling the Dew spirit/sprite, I have yet to decide on whether to call em sprite or spirit yet. The general concept for them is rather than being an aggressive baddie, they're more of a ally you want to get before the enemy does.

The concept traits of them are belly healing (Can vore allies to heal them.
And with the other way around, if a ally vores them, the ally heals for a percent of the sprite's remaining health, and gains somewhere from 25-60% of all their stats. Depending on how much health the sprite had before being eaten.

Both are very much in concept so if you have any suggestions feel free to shoot em at me.

A pic of how they're looking so far, trying to simplify the shading a bit to make it look more clean this time around. I plan to add arms in a separate layer, and a small set of costumes for them.


The Fey folk is coming!
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby DisguisedQQ » Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 am

Just come up with idea and would like to share, how about perk and race with perk made of rock or something like that, which would make it hard to digest like crypters and impossible to absorb, with consecuenses for those who'll try... XD
User avatar
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 am

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby dddddd2 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:50 am

Suggestion:
Make it so the unit can still devour others even if it will exceed their stomach capacity.
Instead, they'll gain an 'overstuffed' state or something, inducing all kinds of penalties for the overeaten unit.

I'm thinking that the penalties could maybe be like this:
First of all, there'll be a vore chance penalty for trying to eat a unit that is going to exceed their stomach capacity.
If the pred successfully devours the prey and become overstuffed, the following penalties will apply:
1. Movement penalty and unable to attack/vore until they have digested their meal to a certain point
2. Bonus escape chance for their prey
3. Lowered digestion rate
4. Lowered defense status
These penalties could scale with how overstuffed they are.
Could be more, these are just what I can think of for now.

This is mostly just for fun (so a unit with low stomach stat can still have a chance to devour a large unit like Wyvern or Selicia, but in exchange, they'll make themselves vulnerable ) and I imagine that it won't be much useful for actual strategy.
If this is too much of a change, then maybe make the ability to overeat a trait so it could be added to the unit with cheat, heh.
I can help implementing this too, I'm just wondering what others would think of a system like this.
User avatar
dddddd2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby FlashBack » Wed May 15, 2019 12:11 pm

Can you add a file to download in MEGA ? Because I can not go to the link in "mediafire".No matter how I try to fix this error I can't follow the link :cry: sorry for any inconvenience ^^;
FlashBack
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:19 am

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Noticed the "custom" banner thing in Change Army Banner menu.. Is there a way to edit it?
In cold, there's comfort. I may have cold wings, but I have a warm heart.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Etherthedrake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:57 am
Location: Lycia

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Randulf » Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm

as turbo towns said the map editor freaks out when you place monster spawn points mainly dragon ones
Last edited by Randulf on Wed May 15, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby rez » Wed May 15, 2019 3:11 pm

I may as well mention that dragons can't cock vore even when the settings are set to 100% male, this might have something to do with them missing cock sprites.
rez
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm

rez wrote:I may as well mention that dragons can't cock vore even when the settings are set to 100% male, this might have something to do with them missing cock sprites.


They HAVE cocks, I've seen it once(but then it disappears after they unbirth).
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Xidas » Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Content settings don't save the scaling percentages when you use the "save settings as default" option. They always reset to 40% now.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed May 15, 2019 6:57 pm

dddddd2 wrote:Suggestion:
Make it so the unit can still devour others even if it will exceed their stomach capacity.
Instead, they'll gain an 'overstuffed' state or something, inducing all kinds of penalties for the overeaten unit.

I'm thinking that the penalties could maybe be like this:
First of all, there'll be a vore chance penalty for trying to eat a unit that is going to exceed their stomach capacity.
If the pred successfully devours the prey and become overstuffed, the following penalties will apply:
1. Movement penalty and unable to attack/vore until they have digested their meal to a certain point
2. Bonus escape chance for their prey
3. Lowered digestion rate
4. Lowered defense status
These penalties could scale with how overstuffed they are.
Could be more, these are just what I can think of for now.

This is mostly just for fun (so a unit with low stomach stat can still have a chance to devour a large unit like Wyvern or Selicia, but in exchange, they'll make themselves vulnerable ) and I imagine that it won't be much useful for actual strategy.
If this is too much of a change, then maybe make the ability to overeat a trait so it could be added to the unit with cheat, heh.
I can help implementing this too, I'm just wondering what others would think of a system like this.

Preferably a trait so we don't have units just randomly over eating when we already have so much other rng to worry about, especially with bigger units be introduced now, it's be pretty lame to have the level 1 soldier just suddenly gulp down a dragon when they're supposed to be some kind of boss later on or something.
User avatar
GramzonTheDragon
Participator
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed May 15, 2019 8:44 pm

A digested dragon can result in a scat pile with a human skull in it for some reason. Also with these big fellas in the game we probably should get a further upsized scat sprite for them and selicia. A dragon eating a dragon would leave quite a big mess compared to the humanoids.
Units that belly rub themselves can gaze into their own eyes dreamily (new messages dont make sense for self belly rubs) The message "[prey name] isn't all that i can fit inside me" for flirting is still in the non-lewd flirts which is still rather annoyingly suggestive.

another suggestion, the option to set individual wild monster species as "territorial" which makes them hostile toward armies of the same race. as i obviously need to see dragons trying to devour other dragons.~

Also making the preferred stat for dragons be stomach seems a bit counter intuitive considering their base capacity is 80 already, they could really use voracity. AI dragons seem to keep going for swallows but whiff a hell of a lot, instead of using one or 2 melee attacks first to soften them up.
User avatar
GramzonTheDragon
Participator
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Marpatt » Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm

So, popping in here for a quick question. Is there a way to give a certain item, like a magic book, to a certain army or unit?
User avatar
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Xidas » Wed May 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Marpatt wrote:So, popping in here for a quick question. Is there a way to give a certain item, like a magic book, to a certain army or unit?

You can activate the unut editor in the cheats menu. It allows you to change the items a unit has, among other things.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Marpatt wrote:So, popping in here for a quick question. Is there a way to give a certain item, like a magic book, to a certain army or unit?


Or if you're trying to just simply equip it normally, you have to go into the shop menu(which also acts as an inventory).
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Vore War V22G

Postby Marpatt » Wed May 15, 2019 10:10 pm

Xidas wrote:
Marpatt wrote:So, popping in here for a quick question. Is there a way to give a certain item, like a magic book, to a certain army or unit?

You can activate the unut editor in the cheats menu. It allows you to change the items a unit has, among other things.

Thanks! I knew I saw some way, somewhere, but didn't know exactly where. ^^;
User avatar
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: class9, Haker885, Hameranth, HamoodyTheWolf, peinf1, player1, ripleysonic and 22 guests