vore as a means of training

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

vore as a means of training

Postby justinrpg » Tue May 14, 2019 4:51 pm

I just thought up a new scenario for vore.

Say someone is training to be strong or tough and his trainer (much bigger than him) is helping him out. At some point during his training, his trainer says something along the lines of: "You need additional training. You need to build up defense to be able to withstand many kinds of attacks. Try to withstand my gastric juices."

She then picks him up and swallows him (camera goes to in stomach scene).

She then says, "If you are alive in about an hour, I will throw you up."

I have not yet came up with a specific pred to handle this task but I am already liking this idea and I only thought of it just today.

Does anybody else like the idea of using vore as a means for personal training?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: vore as a means of training

Postby Miridium » Tue May 14, 2019 5:39 pm

So like a live fire training? Except with deadly chemicals? I could see something like a hunger games (no pun intended) type of survival training for this. Surviving the digestive organs. Pretty cool I think.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 pm

it does seem like a interesting idea I like it, I do like survival situations in vore always builds up the suspense so it is a pretty cool idea. however for me I'd probably like it more if gender of the pred was male personally, but that's just my preferences. but I don't really care what the prey is.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue May 14, 2019 11:40 pm

There are definitely a few ways to play with it, and it can be a pretty neat idea. I've seen a few scenarios where prey are allowed to live if they can escape the digestive tract on their own, either by climbing back up the throat or by taking the long, winding road out the back door. Both are fun.

There's also the question of what exactly our prey is training to survive. My prey generally pass out due to lack of oxygen before the whole 'being broken down by acids' thing becomes an issue, which I think is the most realistic approach, but this is really up to the artist/writer's preference.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 am

This really makes me think of anime plots, especially martial arts or sports anime. I'm sure a lot of characters from those would fit this scenario perfectly!
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Wed May 15, 2019 9:55 am

This seems like an interesting idea, I can see my character eating someone to train him
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Wed May 15, 2019 10:12 am

well it is an interesting idea however it does have an anime theme
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed May 15, 2019 11:11 am

This reminds me of a certain vorefan commission I saw just a few months ago: https://www.vorefan.com/gallery/Indeges ... tsu/g=132/
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion