Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby Carreau » Thu May 09, 2019 7:43 am

Then it’s very likely I goobered up part of the script. To make a sleep and wait timer, I have to calculate the process of digestion and then whether or not the player would be disturbed by a prey escaping. And then on wakeup, set all of the correct variables and states. Basically, it’s messy.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Thu May 09, 2019 8:52 am

lyingunderfire wrote:The only time I have an issue with the belly no longer shrinking is after waiting or sleeping during digestion. Eating something else fixes that problem though. I haven't had to use the Reset feature this playthrough so far!

[~3 days playtime.]

That's kind of my fault too, I also noticed that issue and reported about it to Carreau, but I forgot to give the script log to find out what's wrong
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu May 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Carreau wrote:Then it’s very likely I goobered up part of the script. To make a sleep and wait timer, I have to calculate the process of digestion and then whether or not the player would be disturbed by a prey escaping. And then on wakeup, set all of the correct variables and states. Basically, it’s messy.

I've never tried sleeping or waiting with a live prey yet so I have no input on that, but judging on my results from sleeping/waiting off a dead prey I would say that you have made some great progress on this feature.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby SK » Thu May 09, 2019 4:57 pm

It isn't a game breaking bug, just a visual one. But I do know that coding is a nightmare, often you end up getting something to work but having no idea how the Hell you got it to work. Another possible bug I've found is when I load the game I get all kinds of gulping, slurping, digestion sounds all playing at once. I just turn my volume way down when I load a saved game then turn it back up after ten seconds. Not a game breaking thing just one of those 'Huh, wonder why it does that' things.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Carreau » Thu May 09, 2019 5:16 pm

That is something fallout it doing. You’re not the only one who’s had the issue. I just don’t knkw why the game queues up a bunch of sounds and then shotguns them at once. I think it’s dependent on the individual’s rog as I’ve never had it happen before. I can usually get most errors to crop up if I try hard enough

And as far as the wait handler goes, I’ve likely missed a condition that can happen. I’ve tested a bunch of situations going i to the handler, but that’s not to say it’s all possibilities
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby SK » Thu May 09, 2019 10:11 pm

YEP! That is the joy of programming, you are usually in one or more of these three states. Why the f* doesn't this work? Why the f* does this work? Or the third and final option. I wonder if anybody will notice this.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri May 10, 2019 5:52 pm

I don't know if this helps you, but I noticed a little detail when waiting through digestion. If I wait shorter than the time necessary to fully digest my prey, then the belly updates accordingly; however, if I wait long enough for the digestion to finish, then that is when the belly retains the state it was at before waiting.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat May 11, 2019 9:47 am

SK wrote:YEP! That is the joy of programming, you are usually in one or more of these three states. Why the f* doesn't this work? Why the f* does this work? Or the third and final option. I wonder if anybody will notice this.

I'm pretty much in two states at any point: Why the fuck doesn't this work? and How the fuck does this work?

lyingunderfire wrote:I don't know if this helps you, but I noticed a little detail when waiting through digestion. If I wait shorter than the time necessary to fully digest my prey, then the belly updates accordingly; however, if I wait long enough for the digestion to finish, then that is when the belly retains the state it was at before waiting.

It looks like I commented a line out in the handler, probably for testing something, and forgot to comment it back in. It starts the digestion sequence, so that would explain the belly issues >_> It's only buried around line 3200 of that particular script.

I'm doing a deep pass on a bunch of the big scripts right now. Trying to find ways to streamline and set myself up for better expansion in the future. So I can't wait to see what all I'll break in the future.

But just to give a hint as to what I'm planning on top of the usual stuff like SAV dialogue and adding context dialogue, I want to create a system for prey players to make it a bit more interesting than "I got eaten. Now I can press E. Wee" I'm hoping to add in some perks, a small leveling system, and some UI elements.
Carreau
---

Postby MenchiCutlets » Sat May 11, 2019 3:21 pm

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for prey characters, to add to the charm of all the hard work you've done. :D
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Sat May 11, 2019 3:43 pm

oooooh, the UI elements thing sounds really interesting, perhaps a digestion meter to show how close you are to the point of no return, but not like a health bar, more like a "whelp, there go my arms or legs" bar?
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sun May 12, 2019 8:24 am

Hey Carreau, I was wondering how one would edit the base damage of the acid since I can't seem to die by vore even if I was to allow my companions to digest me (which brings your health all the way down) My health just regenerates too fast. If there is a simple edit I can make then I'd love to know. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun May 12, 2019 8:55 am

Yeah. You can lower your acid resistance by using "Player.modav 000AcidResistance ##" where ## is some negative value. If you make it super negative, you'll take quite a bit of damage per tick.
Carreau
---

Postby lolen34 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:20 pm

where is the transponder code???
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolen34 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:25 pm

where is the transponder code???
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Mon May 13, 2019 3:36 pm

On Sgt Matthews at Mystic Pines
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Hello, I just wanted to say your mode is comaptible with Anime race mod.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fluffofcat » Mon May 13, 2019 4:51 pm

i can't think of how to preface this so I'll just blurt out thoughts and junk, I ramble coz I'm a spag. >.>

the bodyslide/outfit vorebelly-multiprey-v1 & vorebelly-fittingmodel are empty in the preview, is that intentional? is it some remnant from Gat's mod that you removed to improve on or is it a place holder for when the pred has an empty stomach? or are my files just busted? also, they are in the unassigned group.

iv had so many issues with outfit studio and i don't know if when i try to build batches wat set im meant to replace for the CBBE (shader, physics, 2pac???)

but eventually, though random spag'in i managed to get it mostly working. im not a big fan of weight gain especially to extremes but DAm the weight gain mechanic makes it better just makes it all feel connected.
anyway, for some reason i thing one of the formfitting models? just chose to say "fuck you" to morphs? trying to fix that now, but I'm posting while i have the nerve and the train of thought.

also if anyone can tell me why whenever i build the slider batches i can never seem to get them to show on my character? like i try 300% breast because i figured that would stand out enough to show its working. but my little freak is flat as a board. and some ncp's have ballons stapped to them (though i think thats a specific outfit)
im trying to use few mods as possible but i do have the vulpine mod on, because i have fuck all capability to make pretty characters and some of the ncps are ugly but as fuzzballs their a-ok. i dont think that's leading to any issues thoguh, other than queen settlers being human with the furry replaced texture i got from guy like posts around page 170's is there a search function for threads coz this is ALOT of pages to look for specific's im too awequad to post about my issues through fear they've been addressed 30 times already.

also you should put in the main post how to enable debug, that's practically a required feature also when i reset all pred/prey on debug it goes to a black screen that seems to forever load? is that my game being dumb?
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby caravanwulf » Tue May 14, 2019 1:41 am

Lurker here, just posting a bug, or maybe just a thing that I was unaware of for thicc vore

If you're using Atomic Beauty and you set certain sliders positive, your character will actually get thinner.
I.E. if you set Slim Thighs slider to 200 or something, even though it's under the Thicc slider setting, your characters thighs will start to shrink instead of grow
To get the thighs to get bigger, you need to set the slider in the negatives (I.E. -200)

It applies to a few sliders for both Thicc and thin, but it took me like a day to figure this thing out, so I figured I'd post this here in case anybody else was having the same problem.
Maybe it was just me and I'm stupid, and this might've been blatantly obvious, but just in case

Regardless, Carreau,
You've honestly made an amazing mod here, and I'm amazed that you are as dedicated to it as you are. Looking through this entire thread, you were on top of so many questions and fixes, I'm honestly baffled by just how helpful you were. I just wanted to say, you're doing an amazing job my dude. This mod is by far my favorite Fallout 4 mod that's up for download, and that's coming from someone who's not even super into vore.
~Cheers
caravanwulf
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue May 14, 2019 4:53 am

Fluffofcat wrote:i can't think of how to preface this so I'll just blurt out thoughts and junk, I ramble coz I'm a spag. >.>

the bodyslide/outfit vorebelly-multiprey-v1 & vorebelly-fittingmodel are empty in the preview, is that intentional? is it some remnant from Gat's mod that you removed to improve on or is it a place holder for when the pred has an empty stomach? or are my files just busted? also, they are in the unassigned group.

iv had so many issues with outfit studio and i don't know if when i try to build batches wat set im meant to replace for the CBBE (shader, physics, 2pac???)

but eventually, though random spag'in i managed to get it mostly working. im not a big fan of weight gain especially to extremes but DAm the weight gain mechanic makes it better just makes it all feel connected.
anyway, for some reason i thing one of the formfitting models? just chose to say "fuck you" to morphs? trying to fix that now, but I'm posting while i have the nerve and the train of thought.

also if anyone can tell me why whenever i build the slider batches i can never seem to get them to show on my character? like i try 300% breast because i figured that would stand out enough to show its working. but my little freak is flat as a board. and some ncp's have ballons stapped to them (though i think thats a specific outfit)
im trying to use few mods as possible but i do have the vulpine mod on, because i have fuck all capability to make pretty characters and some of the ncps are ugly but as fuzzballs their a-ok. i dont think that's leading to any issues thoguh, other than queen settlers being human with the furry replaced texture i got from guy like posts around page 170's is there a search function for threads coz this is ALOT of pages to look for specific's im too awequad to post about my issues through fear they've been addressed 30 times already.

also you should put in the main post how to enable debug, that's practically a required feature also when i reset all pred/prey on debug it goes to a black screen that seems to forever load? is that my game being dumb?

I haven't touched anything BodySlide related with Gat's mod. Your BodySlide is pointed in the wrong place then. I would highly suggest you Google how to install BodySlide with your particular mod manager.

As for the BodySlide output affecting NPCs and not you, I'll venture to say it's because you have a unique player mod running.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Wed May 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Carreau wrote:
Fluffofcat wrote:i can't think of how to preface this so I'll just blurt out thoughts and junk, I ramble coz I'm a spag. >.>

I haven't touched anything BodySlide related with Gat's mod. Your BodySlide is pointed in the wrong place then. I would highly suggest you Google how to install BodySlide with your particular mod manager.

As for the BodySlide output affecting NPCs and not you, I'll venture to say it's because you have a unique player mod running.

I have the same thing all the time, even since I started using Gat's mod. It's normal, don't look at it, use multi v3 and be happy
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game