Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby mmmooo55 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 am

hey, im looking for a specific console command to decrease my swallow resistance. its at a hilariously high amount right now.

also, im still having trouble finding the vore raiders event. ive tried reloading events near various bridges, and i cant seem to get it to spawn. is there some way to influence their appearance? specific locations perhaps?

and, some of my companions (bria, piper, cait) have full bellies that never seem to digest. it's stopping them from swallowing enemies and my character, so is there some way to get them to regurgitate? i think they nonfatally swallowed something.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby mazdab » Thu May 16, 2019 3:44 am

mmmooo55 wrote:also, im still having trouble finding the vore raiders event. ive tried reloading events near various bridges, and i cant seem to get it to spawn. is there some way to influence their appearance? specific locations perhaps?

me too, I can't seem to find that vore raider bridges event
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu May 16, 2019 4:49 am

mmmooo55 wrote:hey, im looking for a specific console command to decrease my swallow resistance. its at a hilariously high amount right now.

also, im still having trouble finding the vore raiders event. ive tried reloading events near various bridges, and i cant seem to get it to spawn. is there some way to influence their appearance? specific locations perhaps?

and, some of my companions (bria, piper, cait) have full bellies that never seem to digest. it's stopping them from swallowing enemies and my character, so is there some way to get them to regurgitate? i think they nonfatally swallowed something.

-modav VM_SwallowResist # where # is some negative number

-If there was a way to influence when a random event occurred, I wouldn't have to spend hours COCing between world spaces. Chokepoint events only have 16 spawns in the world, there are quite a few with equal chance to occur, and the chokepoint area takes 24 in game hours to reset.

-enable debug "Set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" and in MCM at the bottom of the fallout vore tab, should be a button to reset the main vore scripts.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby PCtronix » Thu May 16, 2019 10:52 pm

by the way ... the " predator´s digest have an item ID ? i have the 5 predators digest in " exhibition " and 2 of them disappear

before:

https://i.imgur.com/fg5SFE5.png

after:

https://i.imgur.com/X8bDTxW.png
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby ironbadass » Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Don't want to be a bother but I have an issue. I got the pampas set for Fallout 4 and I have to say it really covers you up nicely when you're a big pred. But for some reson, when I swallow prey while wearing pampas bodysuits I get the fleshy gat belly sticking out instead of the Covered up Coldsteel belly. I get the Coldsteel belly just fine when I'm nude and when I put on pampas bodysuit on after I have eaten prey. :?:

I have reloaded much vore and outfit based mods to try to change this. I tried for hours to fix it myself with no results. Do I just have to leave rip clothes effect on and constantly put the pampas bodysuit back on after? Cause that would suck for combat. :(

Is this common issue for original Coldsteel Clothing presets? I ask because I usually play this game with my character nude just to avoid problems like these. But I really like the pampas bodysuits. Can anyone help? :cry:
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leshir » Fri May 17, 2019 4:40 am

ironbadass wrote:Don't want to be a bother but I have an issue. I got the pampas set for Fallout 4 and I have to say it really covers you up nicely when you're a big pred. But for some reson, when I swallow prey while wearing pampas bodysuits I get the fleshy gat belly sticking out instead of the Covered up Coldsteel belly. I get the Coldsteel belly just fine when I'm nude and when I put on pampas bodysuit on after I have eaten prey. :?:

I have reloaded much vore and outfit based mods to try to change this. I tried for hours to fix it myself with no results. Do I just have to leave rip clothes effect on and constantly put the pampas bodysuit back on after? Cause that would suck for combat. :(

Is this common issue for original Coldsteel Clothing presets? I ask because I usually play this game with my character nude just to avoid problems like these. But I really like the pampas bodysuits. Can anyone help? :cry:

I had that as well, try moving the pampa esp above voremersion, or the other way around.
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri May 17, 2019 6:32 am

ironbadass wrote:Don't want to be a bother but I have an issue. I got the pampas set for Fallout 4 and I have to say it really covers you up nicely when you're a big pred. But for some reson, when I swallow prey while wearing pampas bodysuits I get the fleshy gat belly sticking out instead of the Covered up Coldsteel belly. I get the Coldsteel belly just fine when I'm nude and when I put on pampas bodysuit on after I have eaten prey. :?:

Check your load order as mentioned. I typically group clothing mods at the top of my load order. The load order needs to be:

-FalloutVore
-Pampas
-Voremersion
-Voremersion - optional coldsteel

Or something to that effect
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ironbadass » Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 am

I had that as well, try moving the pampa esp above voremersion, or the other way around.

Tried that, but, Pampas was already above vormersion and it refuses to go underneath it. I also tried to pampas in other above locations with no avail. Thanks for trying to help though.
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri May 17, 2019 7:24 am

Is it a particular outfit in pampas or all of them that aren't working? And are you using the new coldsteel files? It should have a name like SnackSize or FullSize, etc. The older one would simply be called Voremersion - Coldsteel.esp
Carreau
---

Postby ironbadass » Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 am

To give a visual to what I'm talking about.
Attachments
20190517061516_1.jpg
Suit
20190517061538_1.jpg
Haveing fresh prey while in suit
20190517061606_1.jpg
Nude
20190517061637_1.jpg
Having fresh prey while in nude
20190517061651_1.jpg
Putting on suit after eating nude
20190517061702_1.jpg
Digesting prey after putting on suit, after eating nude
20190517061725_1.jpg
Settings
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby ironbadass » Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 am

I use LOOT organizer. Double checked anyways. Load order is fine.
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri May 17, 2019 8:18 am

Is it only a particular pampas outfit? Or all pampas outfits? Does it happen to other outfits (nude and waster armor are both covered in the main mod, so they don't count). And what's the name of the specific optional coldsteel file you have running?
Carreau
---

Postby ironbadass » Fri May 17, 2019 8:29 am

Carreau wrote:Is it a particular outfit in pampas or all of them that aren't working? And are you using the new coldsteel files? It should have a name like SnackSize or FullSize, etc. The older one would simply be called Voremersion - Coldsteel.esp

None of the suits work fresh or old. And yes I do have the newest Fullsize Update. Coldsteel version I use is "Fallout 4 WeightGain SSBBW mod (v1.6)".
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri May 17, 2019 9:04 am

I'll look into it. Is it the one meant for Armorsmith Extended or the regular one?
Carreau
---

Postby ironbadass » Fri May 17, 2019 10:06 am

Don't look into it. I got it working. :-D

First of all, I didn't need a huge coldsteel pack. I had a snack pack before but it wasn't working at the time. I just switched back to snack pack. I thought waster armor and wasteland girl armor were the same things. So once I realized it wasn't, I downloaded that extra mod and voila pampas started working properly. I didn't think I needed all the coldsteel outfits in a pack as long as I had the one I intended to wear. ^^;

But thank you guys for helping. I would have never figured this out without you. :D

All this mess because of one slip up. I'm glad not a computer programmer. Carreau is a champ for making Voremersion what it is today. :)
Attachments
20190517084813_1.jpg
A working coldsteel belly
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri May 17, 2019 10:58 am

Yeah. You gotta have all of the ones in a pack for the pack to load. That's why I have so many options: to limit the number of downloads.

I do wish there was a simpler way :\
Carreau
---

Postby Marpatt » Fri May 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey, so, popping in for another quick question. Since the scroll wheel on my mouse doesn't work (I really need to get a new one) and setting the distance after being swallowed in mcm doesn't actually save/set it, is there some other way to zoom in and out? ^^;
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri May 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Hold V. Just don't be in a settlement when you do.
Carreau
---

Postby DjConnorJ » Fri May 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Does anyone know how to decipher the code?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 am

I have a small suggestion for you. Is it possible to change the way the Vore Regen perk works? There is an addon for the base Fallout Vore mod that adds a stimpack-like, gradual vore regeneration. I really enjoyed how it worked except it was very overpowered by giving you all or almost all your health back from one prey. Your Vore Regen perk is balanced by capping the healing percent much lower per prey but I often find it goes to waste as it is an instant effect. Either the battle is over and I don't need the health or I'm already at full or near full health when it finally activates. Trying to time it can be a bit difficult in the middle of a battle. I feel it would be more useful and less wasteful while still being balanced with the perk caps as well as more immersive.

[You don't have to do anything complicated like tying it to digestion states or anything. Just similar to how stimpacks work.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game