Stomach Butterflies: Project Revival

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Stomach Butterflies: Project Revival

Postby EliseSB » Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Untitled-1 (1).png

Introducing ‘Stomach Butterflies’, a Vore-based Dating Simulator in RPGMaker, by Elise.

https://mega.nz/#F!7nAUDCrI!nGPkDBHUR7fl0VT5avq1eA

---------------Demo Build released!---------------
Hi everyone!

I finished the demo! Finally! Sort of.

So... I didn't actually manage to get everything I planned to fit in the demo, but I feel like this is the most polished demo I could come up with at a reasonable time. If I went further, we'd end up with a lot of "I'm sorry, but this option isn't available in this build". I figured it'd be simpler to just place an invisible wall keeping you on your half of the bedroom for now.

What's actually in this update then?

1. 11 object vore scenes, 5 oral, 3 anal, 3 unbirth. (Counting food as an object).
2. A brief introduction to Francisca's story and her personality.
3. A lot of lore based flavor text and dialogue for interacting with objects.
4. A general introduction to the feeling and style of the game.
5. A wardrobe to dress Francisca up with: yes, your selected clothes or lack there of will actually be present at all times.

I hope all of you enjoy and I'll see you with more content in a month!

ALSO: Important notice: The gallery will have spoilers in it.

---------------Introduction---------------
Hi, I'm Elise! So, if you’ve been up-to-date with God Complex’s development, you may know I’m Salamoun’s co-writer as of mid-last year. Before that though, I was a girl with a pred-fetish who likes to write. Before I met Salamoun, I had a vore game in my head I was working on, called ‘Stomach Butterflies’. I had no way to really program it or experience with RPGMaker, but thanks to my work on God Complex, all of that has changed. I started as the writer of God Complex’s Guide. Eventually, I was promoted to writing about 50% of the scenes. Soon, I had to help with programming in order to stop Salamoun from getting swamped programming my fast writing. He’s taught me how to efficiently use RPG Maker and together, I’m proud of everything we’ve made.

I was digging through some old files though, and found my old notes on ‘Stomach Butterflies’ and realized that I now had the chance to really make my brain-child a real, and unique vore game. God Complex will still be my number one priority, and my efforts to speed up the update process won’t be slowed. But I hope you’re excited to hear that a second game from the same-ish group of people is being made. I plan to take the lessons I've learned working with Salamoun and make this project the best gift to the community it could be.

Note: For those of you who aren't aware of the minute details of God Complex's development, I joined the project last year and contributed over half the scenes since. @salamoun can vouch for me that I've been a reliable and supportive worker who can be held accountable to my release date promises. And as the developer of one of the largest vore games on site, I hope that gives me some credibility that yes, this is happening and I'm going to make it as good as I can.

---------------Game Details---------------
Throughout the modern world, girls have begun to awaken to new found predatory powers. Despite their erotic potential, such abilities can be easily used to commit murder via digestion, leaving next to no evidence behind. As a result of a public panic, and no shortage of jealousy, predators are considered by default illegal and assigned to quarantine areas known to the public as “Predator Asylums”.

Francisca Steele, an eighteen year old teenager, accidentally swallowed her ex-boyfriend’s fist in a case of attempted assault. Even though she immediately spit it out, and is therefore innocent of murder, he immediately reported her. Ms. Steele was committed to ‘Miss Kalton’s Home for Predatory Youth’, located in an almost fantastical manor. Known for its high quality service, Kalton’s is home only to reported predators who have never claimed a life. It has a reputation as the safest place a predator could live, despite harboring a dark secret.

Decide her path. Will she seek a second love among her predatory peers? Or will she abandon her morality and seek to devour them all? Find out in Stomach Butterflies, featuring twelve routes full of character development, puzzle based gameplay, and of course, erotic vore scenes.

Contains: Player Pred, Player Prey, Samesize Soft Vore (Oral, Unbirth, and Anal), Object Swallowing/Insertion, Female Preds, Female/Feral/Inanimate Prey, Disposal(Optional) and Lesbian Sex

Will Not Contain: Male Characters, Non-human Characters, Futas/Hermaphrodites, Cock Vore, Navel Vore.

Information on Gameplay, a FAQ, and a few screenshots can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a-F ... Sin4c/edit

---------------Current Status---------------
As of the present, my priority is still working on God Complex, so I don't have a demo available. What I do have is a Patreon set up for information. Once the first build is released, I will commit to monthly updates (bimonthly for high tier patrons). Additional benefits include outside of game writing and access to polls. The first build will be released either September 1st, 2019, or the first of the month after my Patreon goals are met. If you're excited, maybe place some trust in me, and the game may come that much faster.

The link to the Patreon is here: https://www.patreon.com/stomachbutterflies?alert=2

---------------Credits---------------
Director: Elise
Mentoring: Salamoun
Programmer: Elise
Writers: Elise, Alice, Emma, and Douglas
Artist: Riraito
Last edited by EliseSB on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Re: Stomach Butterflies: A New Vore-Based Dating Simulator!

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri May 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Sounds like a fun game. Definitely a fun idea.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby salamoun » Sat May 18, 2019 12:31 am

Hey guys, just here to vouch for this project and promise that it will be worth it. Elise is a huge help with God Complex and I can only praise her for all that she has done, so she has my full support in developing her own game and I can promise you all that she will deliver! So if you can, do show this project some love!
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:19 am

aight you got my attention
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:20 am

Seems like a awesome game, I'm definitely looking forward to it
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Sat May 18, 2019 6:23 am

ooohhhhhh i really like the concept :-D
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:25 am

Sounds fun, can't wait to see the demo ^^
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat May 18, 2019 6:46 am

TWELVE ROUTES!? DAYUM!
Turbotowns
???

Postby darkghost178 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:56 am

Oh, sounds really good. Looking forward to it!
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sat May 18, 2019 7:03 am

I am interesting in seeing where this leads.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby QuakeImperial » Sat May 18, 2019 10:03 am

Wow I look forward to this game I wish you good luck :D
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat May 18, 2019 12:47 pm

All this positive feedback is what I love seeing for up and coming games. We need more of this, dammit. lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Okzero » Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Hey, a game with a semi-well-known creator making a game. Now we can get a good, promised game that won't be abandoned by a random nobody creator. :D :D :D :gulp:
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Sat May 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Okay, definitely keeping an eye on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sat May 18, 2019 11:50 pm

Well holy shit, Elise herself making a vore game. I think this is the best news I've heard recently. I'll eagerly be waiting with great anticipation for the release of this game, since the scenes Elise wrote in God Complex are nothing short of godlike (for me, her scenes were exactly that).

I don't have much more to say except good luck developing and writing your game Elise, and most importantly; have fun :)
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sun May 19, 2019 1:02 am

so in the QA bit it states that disposal is optional and triggered if the PLAYER visits a bathroom. Does that mean that the player will be mostly safe from the other "inmates" in terms of them adding poor Francisca to their waistline like she has the option to do to them? I mean since "player prey" is an option she can get eaten... But would that wind up potentially causing a "bad end" or is it just for some quick fun only?
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby EliseSB » Sun May 19, 2019 9:47 am

salamoun wrote:Hey guys, just here to vouch for this project and promise that it will be worth it. Elise is a huge help with God Complex and I can only praise her for all that she has done, so she has my full support in developing her own game and I can promise you all that she will deliver! So if you can, do show this project some love!

Aw, Sal, thank you so much! I'd just like to say, if you haven't played God Complex and *somehow* ended up here, please do check it out! Sal's an awesome creator and a great friend, and the lessons I learned as his co-writer and co-programmer are what made this project possible.

Turbotowns wrote:TWELVE ROUTES!? DAYUM!

Hehe, well, there are eleven girls to choose from, and the twelfth route is the obligatory 'eat everyone and stay single' route~ I am fairly certain I'm going to cap it there, but then again, I'm me. If I get an idea for a really good girl, I might throw in another since eleven is an awkward number.

The_Prof wrote:so in the QA bit it states that disposal is optional and triggered if the PLAYER visits a bathroom. Does that mean that the player will be mostly safe from the other "inmates" in terms of them adding poor Francisca to their waistline like she has the option to do to them? I mean since "player prey" is an option she can get eaten... But would that wind up potentially causing a "bad end" or is it just for some quick fun only?

Francisca is absolutely vulnerable to digestion, and some of her potential girlfriends aren't so keen on playing nice at first. Beyond that, there's also ways to piss off even the nicest person into digesting you (or y'know. You could ask for it). I think the plan would be to let the player play as the pred who digested Francisca for a moment, choosing whether to go to the bathroom or back to be, something similar to the way it was done in Nyan Adventure, but I may just opt for a toggle. (I really wanted to avoid having toggles when the game starts up)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone else: Hoooooly shit guys, thank you so much for the positive feedback and hype! So excited to start working on this game for you, I really didn't expect to get this much interest. I promise to keep to my schedule and not to disappoint! Let me know if you have *any* more questions, and once again, thanks for the good vibes~
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun May 19, 2019 11:56 pm

You're very welcome, love.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby EliseSB » Mon May 20, 2019 12:42 am

Hey everyone! I'm opening a Stomach Butterflies Discord Server, and it's public so you don't have to join Patreon to hang out!

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/9GQcPtT

I hope it'll be a nice place to hang out, and a fast way to reach me for feedback. I'll be a bit more open on the development process there as well. See you all there, hopefully! Love, Elise.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed May 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm really sorry to spam my own topic, but I just wanted to announce: the 150$ Patreon goal of a demo next month has been met, so... two things.

1. Hooooooly. I did not see this coming. I come here with only a few promises and a catchy banner and people actually invest in me? I'm super shocked but *honored*. You are the best audience to write for, ever! I love all of you so much!!!

2. That's right! The first release is coming next month! However, I expected initially that I'd release the demo the 1st of the next month... but as there's only nine days left in May, I really really didn't expect to reach 150 dollars in pledges within the first week. I've instead posted a detailed poll on my patreon, allowing patrons to vote on either June 15th or July 1st as the first public release date.

Feel free to go over and vote, but you'll need to be a tier two Patron. I'll let you know what the results are soon, but the point of all this is: Stomach Butterflies is coming very soon! Thanks once again for all the hype and I hope the first demo doesn't let you all down!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ripped from Patreon:

June 15th:
Would Include: Francisca's bedroom and inter-actable objects, including the first romance option, her roommate. The roommate's standard dialogue and a few scenes would be included, but not her whole route.
Downsides: Game would start with a cold open and no intro cut-scene, the first romance arc would not be complete, polish may be weaker than if delayed later, slightly stresses Elise out, and most importantly: shifts the update schedule (Alpha public releases would come every 15th of the month and Beta patron releases on the 1st, instead of vice versa)

July 1st:
Would Include: Everything in the 15th build, an opening cutscene detailing Francisca's situation and arrival at Kalton's, the ability to eat Francisca's roommate and much more of the first romance.
Downsides: You have to wait another half month, and I break my promise of having the update ready the month after I reach the 150$ goal (Technically).
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game