Ba'lor's Fall

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Ba'lor's Fall

Postby Awolfest » Thu May 16, 2019 12:03 am

"Soooo no drinks then? Alright alright I'll join you or whatever. Just as long as it's my name in the stories when I save the world." She gave an innocent smirk "Alright you two play nice or I'm going to have to get my spear out again"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Thu May 16, 2019 3:03 pm

"There's plenty of wine in the dining hall, if that's what keeps you warm at night." Meldine chuckled, "I'm no bard, but I would assume that would be the case."

Despite her lack of anything remotely visible, it was clear Lady Guine was scowling at the three of them, he stance tense and ready for any trouble. She was clearly being protective of the older woman, though Meldine herself appeared calm and ignored her younger colleague's mood.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Thu May 16, 2019 3:23 pm

Min's face lit up "Wine? Hmmm. Maybe later, I think we probably still have some work to do before all of this is official. So anyway the three of us...who's going to be the leader? My vote is going to be for me of course, or maybe Ania."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Thu May 16, 2019 5:28 pm

"Hey! I'm a fit leader!" the elf growled towards Min, clearly offended by her exclusion. She'd seized her hostilities towards Aina, mainly thanks to the guards suddenly seeming very prepared to beat her to a pulp. It was clear that she had not made a good first impression on the group, nor had they made a good first impression on her. In fact, she had begun to consider leaving the entire meeting and heading to slay some demon-ass by herself. If she was sure about one thing, it was that she certainly didn't need the help of a pup and some shady gal to take on king Baller, or whatever his name was.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Fri May 17, 2019 12:52 pm

The older woman chuckled, "Such things are best discussed after a hearty meal and a heavy rest. Lady Guine, I expect you to show some restraint with our guests this time."

The towering female crusader reached up to pull her helmet off. The torchlight shimmered off the surface of her clean shaven green scalp. A chaos Orc! A race of orcs corrupted by the demons during the first years of their invasion. A pair of small, sharp white tusks protruded from the corners of her mouth. She still had a masculine beauty to her face, though it looked like she'd never smiled in her life.

"I will not repeat my mistakes ma'am. You three, come." She ordered brusquely as she lead the three to the meal Hall, her helmet in her hand. The food was plentiful, if somewhat plain. There was meat, but it wasn't seasoned, bread, but a few days old, and on and on. The various crusaders about paid the trio of outsiders little attention, so long as they stayed close to Guine. Notably, she didn't take any food herself and watched them eat silently.

Once they finished, she brought the three outsiders to the barracks, bringing them up to the mostly empty top floor, where three empty rooms awaited them. Each room had a simple wooden desk and chair and a bed with a straw mattress and a woolen blanket. Arrow slit windows looked down onto the courtyard of the keep.

"The baths are down the stairs and on the right of the second floor. I suggest you use them before the morning. I will be here if you have any questions or concerns." She did indeed mean right there, as she sat on the floor cross legged, taking up a meditative stance as she continued to watch the three women. While she had invited them here, it seemed like she would be guarding them for the night.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Coolguywithhat » Fri May 17, 2019 1:18 pm

"a bath, huh? I could really use one. min, you wanna go take a bath with me? I could help you wash your back" ania smiled and but a hand on min's shoulder, purposely making sure not to look in the wood elf's direction for fear of her shouting the she hate dark elves or something.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Fri May 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Min was a bit surprised, but nodded "Uh...yeah sure I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. Just the two of us helping each other out right?" Her tail swished back and forth. "So you'll vote for me as leader right? You're pretty smart and cool, so I know you'll make the right choice."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Fri May 17, 2019 5:42 pm

The wood elf walked away from the group and headed down the stairs towards the baths. She'd never been good at cooperating with people, and she wouldn't be likely to try to cooperate with a dark elf. Hell, she was blessed; she probably didn't even need the two. They probably weren't trained in any form of combat, even. She soon found the baths, where she began to undress herself. A warm bath might help her temper a bit, or at least make her less tense.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Fri May 17, 2019 7:24 pm

she was soon followed in by ania and min. ania gave a slight glare at the wood elf and took min over the farthest away bath from hers. she took off her top, letting her tits bounce free. her breast were quite big, especially for someone of her size. on them were strange symbols. they had no real meaning, ania was just bored one day and decided to mess around and give herself a breast tattoo
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 pm

The Orc Crusader stood and followed as the three women went to take their bath, following them inside in her armour and sitting down on one of the benches nearby. The baths were large and open, set up for both quick turn around and relaxing after a hard days training. There was running water for showers as well as human sized barrels for personal baths. The main piece of the bathing room was the large heated pool for relaxing in. A stone angel holding an urn poured water into the center of the large pool, the statue stylized in the same form as the crusader's armour. The men currently in the bath, as it was a unisex bathroom, left as Guine and the three outsiders entered. There wasn't many there anyway. The only one left after the men left was a human woman, almost as tall as Guine, with incredibly chiseled muscles over her entire form. She was taking a shower and called out to Guine as she sat down to watch her three charges bathe.

"Hey green! Who's the new recruits? Wait...no way! Three of them?" The woman, who had long blonde hair stopped her shower after one more rinse and walked over, the steam rising from her well built naked form. "A Brown elf, a black elf and a wolf girl? Huh. Where the heck did they come from?"

Guine spared the woman an annoyed glance, "I have not asked."

The woman shook her head, "Oh you big stone wall, you're the worst with people. Hey there cuties, I'm Hanna. You guys are all blessed right?" She seemed much more cheery and friendly than the other crusaders, very much more than Guine at the very least.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Fri May 17, 2019 8:40 pm

As Min was spoken to, she swung around and stroke a forward leaning pose, while also holding up a peace sign. "Heya! I'm Min and I come from a tribe of downers who can't take a joke and are suuuuper suspicious of anyone who is blessed, the cutie next to me is Ania, isn't she just adorable look how small she is! And then the hard ass over there is some wood elf who would probably bite my head off if I asked her name. So now that I introduced all of us, who are you?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Fri May 17, 2019 9:35 pm

The blonde human smiled, "I'm the Woman-At-Arms of the Iron Crusaders. Mean's I'm in charge of all their weapons and armour. I'm more of a black smith than a crusader, but that doesn't stop me from wrestling this big green hard ass to a stand still now and again, huh?" She grinned at Guine who said nothing, stoic as she always seemed to be.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Sat May 18, 2019 2:26 am

"Pleased to meet you. Say you are a blacksmith? Can you do anything with ink weapons?" Min asked with a curious expression, not realizing the human might not even know what she was talking about.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Sat May 18, 2019 2:37 am

"Ink Weapons? Like the tattoos of the plains...oh! Of course. No, sorry I've only heard of them, I've never seen one in person." She replied easily with an interested look.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 pm

"Oh, well if you wanted to see one, then check this out!" She pulled her sleeve up again and went through the same routine and materialized her spear in her hand "Check it out! Pretty amazing right?" She smiled happily at the woman, clearly enjoying being able to show off.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Coolguywithhat » Sat May 18, 2019 2:57 pm

while the two were talking, ania stepped into the bath and let out a relaxed sigh. "hey blacksmith girl, you re gonna have to make me some special armor to fit me and these bad boys" she gives her tits a slap "also do you have a suggestion on what weapon I started off with, ive never been in a fight before. oh and thanks for not calling me demon worshiping scum when you saw me"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Sat May 18, 2019 4:02 pm

Hanna leaned in, inspecting the magically materialized spear with her skilled eyes. "Very neat! I'd love to study it a bit, but I'd understand if you had reservations about someone else learning your magic secrets." Magic, especially magic for the use of weaponry, was usually a closely guarded secret among those who practiced it. The blondes attention turned to the dark elf, "Oh? Does that mean you've already decided on joining the Order?"

"They've not been formally offered that privilege yet." Guine interjected. "Meldine will explain everything to them on the morrow."

"Meaning they don't want you getting angry when another blessed rejects the order, huh?"

Guine sniffed and ignored the human, eyes always on one of the three newcomers.

"Anyway," Hanna turned back to the dark elf, "If I were to equip you, We'd certainly have to account for those pillows you're carrying. I doubt any of the standard armour sets would fit you, since you're not as wide as a dwarf. Weapon wise, I'd say...you should probably learn the spear. With your height a sword isn't going to be very useful unless you're like lightning on your feet, which I doubt with these great big assets." She leaned over the bathing dark skinned woman and gave her breasts a squeeze, one in each hand. Ania could feel just how strong the human was in that motion, though she didn't squeeze hard. Her hands were as rough as stone and her muscles just as hard. "As for why I'm not insulting you for your race, we can't help how we're born. The Order teaches us not to judge others on their appearance or ethnicity, only their actions." Hanna settled on the bench beside Guine, "So you're just going to watch them all night, huh?"

Guine grunted her affirmation without looking over and Hanna shook her head, chuckling at some private joke.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Sat May 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Min just kept smiling "I have nothing to hide, you can study it whenever you want to." She held her spear out for Hanna to possibly take from her.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Sat May 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Hanna laughed and shook her head, "As much as I'd love to study it now, I hardly have the tools of my trade hidden up my cooch. Another time, for sure." She assured the eager to please wolf girl. Hanna was in fact still naked and drying off from her shower.
Arthotus
---

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sat May 18, 2019 6:03 pm

The wood elf had entered the large bath, but was sitting in the corner furthest away from everyone else, staring at the statue as if she was trying to look anywhere but at the other souls in the room. She was leaning one arm on the edge of the bath while the other one was held across her body, covering most of her C-cup breasts.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay