Possessive Male Preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

I'm finally making a topic about this, as it seems to be a pretty niche interest in vore and I'm curious if there are others out there who share a strong preference for it.

Namely, I'm asking if there are those who specifically enjoy or enjoy being possessive male preds who value their prey to that extreme point that they really want them all to themselves. Particularly in fatal and unwilling scenes, as this seems to be a pretty rare combination and yet has always been my favorite.

Of the people that I know who are into this kind of thing, it's usually fellow prey (particularly of the female variety), like myself. It doesn't seem to be that popular of a preference/preference mix, likely due to the fact that the majority of preds tend to treat prey just like food or something temporary/disposable or importance of the prey only equates to safe and/or romantic, fluffy vore. Perhaps it's strange being into vore and just not finding those concepts to be alluring. I prefer that the prey matters a lot to the pred (usually with connections of being friends/lovers/coworkers, etc), sometimes even to points of obsession. There's just something about the degrading feeling of meaning nothing to the pred or him eating just because he's hungry and nothing more that I haven't been able to really get invested in. I need a lot more depth and connection between the pred and prey. I like pred/prey relationships that are on the more intimate side, but also... more like a dark romance than a cute, fluffy consensual thing.

I'm really curious if other people share this view, though! Particularly those who play or identify as male preds, as I suspect this type of viewpoint generally seems more likely among the prey-identified.

There is just something immeasurably alluring to me about a guy that wants you more than anything, to the very last drop of your existence. Meaning so much more to him than just a meal. And he takes immense enjoyment in the entire process (whether with sexual aspects or not). Teasing her about how he's going to digest her and merge them into one, keeping her close to him always. Possessive speech before, during, and after the entire vore process just really adds a cherry on top.

I tend to even go a step further and love things like post-digestion teasing, when she can even no longer hear or respond, but he treats her as though she's still there and still relevant, rubbing his fattened belly that's filled with what remains of her---still very important to him as a part of him. I like post-vore weight gain (especially in the belly) as a testament to how he wants to keep her as a physical part of him. Possessiveness to that point is just amazingly attractive to me in vore scenarios. Heck, even before I really knew that the fetish had a name, possessiveness was a huge kink of mine---and vore just enhances that to the utmost level.

So I'm just curious if anyone else shares these types of interests with male preds, whether pred/prey/observer aligned! Please feel free to share!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Tebomas » Mon May 20, 2019 12:38 pm

I did something along those lines. My gf isn't really into vore, but she still was up to try a chat RP with me. And since I'm into fatal vore and I love her (and she isn't good at playing another person), it qualifies most of your points. Wanting her for myself, desiring to vore her, and appreciate all of her actions in that act.

Anyway, I usually go the surface level of liking or knowing my prey, because I usually make short and casual RPs. And without much inside, it is difficult to play out an intense romance ending with strangers (especially if they're new to vore RPs and I don't want anyone to cry).
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Tebomas wrote:I did something along those lines. My gf isn't really into vore, but she still was up to try a chat RP with me. And since I'm into fatal vore and I love her (and she isn't good at playing another person), it qualifies most of your points. Wanting her for myself, desiring to vore her, and appreciate all of her actions in that act.

Anyway, I usually go the surface level of liking or knowing my prey, because I usually make short and casual RPs. And without much inside, it is difficult to play out an intense romance ending with strangers (especially if they're new to vore RPs and I don't want anyone to cry).

Yeah, I do understand that it generally doesn't make much sense for casual vore scenes or instances where the prey and pred are complete strangers (unless there's significant build-up). I think that's why I tend to really love situations where the pred and prey are friends/lovers or somehow at least familiar with each other in a sense that there's a connection there. I also really do adore playing out scenes where the pred and prey actively develop a connection/relationship that leads to that point, too. But again, it makes perfect sense that people who prefer short scenes or just vore scenarios where the pred and prey have no relation wouldn't be that invested in a concept like this. And that's probably the vast majority of the community, hence why I wanted to make this thread to see if there were others out there who preferred more... meat on the bones of it, so to speak. A deeper connection in which the prey means a lot to the pred (or he has been obsessed with her---as I can definitely enjoy scenarios of a more forceful nature like that, too).

Chameleonette
---

Postby KnightleyPaine » Mon May 20, 2019 1:01 pm

I very much play (and thus enjoy) this aspect on the pred side, but it's often anywhere between a smaller can of worms to a case of not paying attention to the man behind the curtain. Given the possessiveness on demand can be asked to range anywhere between needy to psychopathic, you're trying to please someone without actually being a terrible person towards them - so far so standard fare.

But you (or worse, your partner) get constantly haunted by the countless tales and encounters with actually possessive people who have been poisoning the atmosphere (and you'll be worried it's the case for your partner which adds to the worries), and there's time constraints for making someone feel special, so there's some difficulty in stringing someone on the hairline balance for the full experience of being hooked, but not threatened. It's a big game of trust with a lot of bad faith having been in the game for a long time.

And then there's the other side of it where the prey partner buys in too strongly and gets possessive themselves but feel a strong disconnect when their emotional state no longer feels they're special to you (or the guy you're playing), which seems to come up a lot for people into possessive partners (since it defaults that the pred wants them), this gets harder when it's added to flaky availability.

I'm sure someone out there can do these things on a more drive-by casual mode, but personally, I advise making sure you have some time aside for your pred or prey respectively.

Or just stick to stories, your imagination is always perfect, hah.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby hauntz » Mon May 20, 2019 1:08 pm

Female prey here so I definitely fit in the archetype you described, lol. But yes, I absolutely enjoy possessive male preds, probably more than almost anything else to do with vore. In fact, I write them so often it took me a second to realize it's out of the norm to write anything else, ahah. I do like cruelty aspects in vore too, and mix that with possessiveness? My God, it's a match made in heaven for me. As someone who identifies as prey (as previously mentions) and sometimes inserts myself into vore scenarios, I guess it's a given that I want to be wanted more than anything- all of us do, to different degrees- and a pred loving me enough to want to make me a part of him forever is right up my alley.

Even the post digestion teasing is a thing I very much enjoy- it's sort of dehumanizing and degrading, but not in the same way saying "you were a meal and nothing else" is (though I have to admit I really like the latter too). But yeah, my love for possessive preds is probably what drew me to drawing JD from Heathers as a pred fairly frequently- he completely fits the bill, he's sort of crazy enough to be absolutely driven to eat his significant other, but his intentions would be so that they could be together forever, as misguided as he may be with that. Always great to see MPred talk on the forums. :)
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 1:18 pm

KnightleyPaine wrote:I very much play (and thus enjoy) this aspect on the pred side, but it's often anywhere between a smaller can of worms to a case of not paying attention to the man behind the curtain. Given the possessiveness on demand can be asked to range anywhere between needy to psychopathic, you're trying to please someone without actually being a terrible person towards them - so far so standard fare.

But you (or worse, your partner) get constantly haunted by the countless tales and encounters with actually possessive people who have been poisoning the atmosphere (and you'll be worried it's the case for your partner which adds to the worries), and there's time constraints for making someone feel special, so there's some difficulty in stringing someone on the hairline balance for the full experience of being hooked, but not threatened. It's a big game of trust with a lot of bad faith having been in the game for a long time.

And then there's the other side of it where the prey partner buys in too strongly and gets possessive themselves but feel a strong disconnect when their emotional state no longer feels they're special to you (or the guy you're playing), which seems to come up a lot for people into possessive partners (since it defaults that the pred wants them), this gets harder when it's added to flaky availability.

I'm sure someone out there can do these things on a more drive-by casual mode, but personally, I advise making sure you have some time aside for your pred or prey respectively.

Or just stick to stories, your imagination is always perfect, hah.

I tend to view it as much more disconnected than that? It's a fantasy and that's why I enjoy it. The reality is a different story. I don't really like that much realism in my fantasies, which is probably why I'm into something like vore (and particularly of the fatal variety) in the first place. It's a safe space to explore something I don't like connected into my actual reality.

And I don't think there's any harm in playing out mutual fantasies with folks. There's always going to be a risk with partners, in terms of things like roleplay, no matter what type of situation you're playing or what your fantasies are. That's just a given. And that all falls onto the people/players involved, not the subject matter of it.

Personally speaking, I haven't really encountered many partners who appear aggressively possessive. Most of my roleplays with people tend to be one-shots and often times I never see or hear from them again. There's an exception with a few friends that I play with from time to time, but I haven't actually encountered people who weren't clingy from the very get-go. And I find those easy to deal with. Red flags can be pretty bright.

I realize this probably can be more a psychological thing that may be harder for people who play preds or identify as preds to disconnect from, but I think that's why communication is generally important. I like to establish with partners that we're both having fun with it and enjoying the fantasy. If they feel badly about it or not comfortable with it, I wouldn't be playing with them in the first place.

Other than that, I just like talking about fantasies of this nature with others who enjoy similar fantasies. It's fun. And it's nice to find other folks who enjoy the same sort of things you do. I also enjoy writing/drawing content of this nature, which I do pretty consistently. It brings me joy. Sharing in that joy with others is just a big bonus.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 1:31 pm

sweetbunnii wrote:Female prey here so I definitely fit in the archetype you described, lol. But yes, I absolutely enjoy possessive male preds, probably more than almost anything else to do with vore. In fact, I write them so often it took me a second to realize it's out of the norm to write anything else, ahah. I do like cruelty aspects in vore too, and mix that with possessiveness? My God, it's a match made in heaven for me. As someone who identifies as prey (as previously mentions) and sometimes inserts myself into vore scenarios, I guess it's a given that I want to be wanted more than anything- all of us do, to different degrees- and a pred loving me enough to want to make me a part of him forever is right up my alley.

Even the post digestion teasing is a thing I very much enjoy- it's sort of dehumanizing and degrading, but not in the same way saying "you were a meal and nothing else" is (though I have to admit I really like the latter too). But yeah, my love for possessive preds is probably what drew me to drawing JD from Heathers as a pred fairly frequently- he completely fits the bill, he's sort of crazy enough to be absolutely driven to eat his significant other, but his intentions would be so that they could be together forever, as misguided as he may be with that. Always great to see MPred talk on the forums. :)

HELL YEAH! I feel that. Cruelty aspects can be really nice, too. I've only really been self-inserting/using a sona in the past couple years, but it's pretty addictive. I love having that safe haven of fantasy to explore this kind of thing. I used to be more strictly observer who played only characters I didn't really relate myself to, kind of as a way to stay distanced. But I've actually been enjoying the fetish a lot more once I let myself have those fantasies for myself. In some ways, it's even theraputic for me on top of the fun/enjoyment aspects. There's something really refreshing and uplifting about just being able to let go and enjoy a really self-indulgent type of fantasy of this nature. And I generally think that's why pred types don't relate to this as much. It makes sense---self-indulgence for a pred is more likely to be along the lines of eating and feeling full, regardless of the prey. Of course, there are always exceptions and there are folks who enjoy more romantic possessiveness stuff, which is also fine.

But yeah, it's difficult to explain where my lines are with things such as degradation and humiliation. I enjoy them, but it's more of in a... strictly prey-centric sense? Not to make her feel like she's disposable/nothing important, but rather that he likes to garner reactions out of her like making her feel embarrassed. I like the idea of 'conflicted arousal' as I call it a lot, too. Where's she's in denial of the fact that it actually excites her, but it shows in her expressions and/or bodily reactions. The pred tapping into that and teasing her about it can be really good stuff.

I actually know a few gals who really like JD as a pred, so I'm sure your appeal there isn't alone at all! My favorite canon pred also has some really possessive speech and tendencies, which I'm sure is at least part of the reason I was drawn to him. (Aside from being a gentleman, because BOYE do I like to see gentlemen become unhinged by desire and need. Guilty pleasure to the nth degree.)

Chameleonette
---

Postby asdaf » Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 pm

It's absolutely the same for me, maybe that's actually why I enjoy your art so much OP haha.

It's the perfect way to reconcile, for me, feeling wanted while also being... you know, disposable.
But it's such tricky water to tread. Sometimes to others it can seem like you're giving the OK to overly possessive dudes. That's really not the case at all. RPing this kind of thing requires an excessive amount of pre-established understanding, so there really isn't much room for a creep to trickle their way into it. It's almost all, as you said, mostly F prey that likes this stuff!

I'm a switch but predominately prey with my boyfriend, so even if I prefer to leave my gender unknown I hope my thoughts are fun for you too, and they pretty much go like this:

1. I love romantic vore, it's my absolute favorite, especially in-relationship vore.
2. I do still like degrading, 'just food because I was hungry' vore. Especially in fusion with the above!

I love the possessiveness too, and the macabre lovey-doveyness of a pred enjoying to his heart's content eating and digesting his girlfriend/wife when he wants to, when he's hungry, 'cuz he Can, is one of my oldest and biggest vore fantasies. Yes, I'm loved, I'm such a big part of his life, and that's exactly why it's so necessary. It's sort of like the culmination of the relationship, a more pure relationship that can last forever because there's no longer any risk of our feelings changing. Like marriage, I'm showing my commitment, becoming part of him forever - but technically? Yeah, I'm kind of just still a meal, not really being treated by the stomach and such inside any different than like a pizza or burrito. Clashing (or maybe fusing together?) that beautiful romantic feeling, with the vulgar and scary knowledge that I'm a couple of bowel movements away from being the same as anything else my pred ate today, is such an eternal appeal to me.

Though I prefer digestion/wg as prey, as pred it's almost entirely just for possessiveness, just to know no-one else can reach him there, that I can go about my day as normal knowing there's no risk he'll be anything but mine.

So yeah, big thumbs up to adding to my pred's body, and big thumbs up to permanent ownership of my prey through means of my body.
And while I really do love all pred genders and all types of vore, M/F oral and M/F cock vore have a special place in my personal heaven.
asdaf
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm

asdaf wrote:It's absolutely the same for me, maybe that's actually why I enjoy your art so much OP haha.

It's the perfect way to reconcile, for me, feeling wanted while also being... you know, disposable.
But it's such tricky water to tread. Sometimes to others it can seem like you're giving the OK to overly possessive dudes. That's really not the case at all. RPing this kind of thing requires an excessive amount of pre-established understanding, so there really isn't much room for a creep to trickle their way into it. It's almost all, as you said, mostly F prey that likes this stuff!

I'm a switch but predominately prey with my boyfriend, so even if I prefer to leave my gender unknown I hope my thoughts are fun for you too, and they pretty much go like this:

1. I love romantic vore, it's my absolute favorite, especially in-relationship vore.
2. I do still like degrading, 'just food because I was hungry' vore. Especially in fusion with the above!

I love the possessiveness too, and the macabre lovey-doveyness of a pred enjoying to his heart's content eating and digesting his girlfriend/wife when he wants to, when he's hungry, 'cuz he Can, is one of my oldest and biggest vore fantasies. Yes, I'm loved, I'm such a big part of his life, and that's exactly why it's so necessary. It's sort of like the culmination of the relationship, a more pure relationship that can last forever because there's no longer any risk of our feelings changing. Like marriage, I'm showing my commitment, becoming part of him forever - but technically? Yeah, I'm kind of just still a meal, not really being treated by the stomach and such inside any different than like a pizza or burrito. Clashing (or maybe fusing together?) that beautiful romantic feeling, with the vulgar and scary knowledge that I'm a couple of bowel movements away from being the same as anything else my pred ate today, is such an eternal appeal to me.

Though I prefer digestion/wg as prey, as pred it's almost entirely just for possessiveness, just to know no-one else can reach him there, that I can go about my day as normal knowing there's no risk he'll be anything but mine.

So yeah, big thumbs up to adding to my pred's body, and big thumbs up to permanent ownership of my prey through means of my body.
And while I really do love all pred genders and all types of vore, M/F oral and M/F cock vore have a special place in my personal heaven.

Aww, well I'm honored, in that case!

Yeah, that's a good way to put it. The finality of fatal vore still has a REALLY big appeal to me, despite loving the possessive aspects. Some might argue things such as "Well why not just non-fatally belong inside the pred", but there's an absolute thrill to me in the concept of the raw danger factor and the realization that his intent is to take all in a way that is completely irreversible and out of the prey's control.

Though over the last year or so, I have actually opened up a bit toward some things that didn't appeal to me much before. Such as the concept of reformation. That can take possessiveness to another level, with the prey meaning so much to the pred that he wants the opportunity to enjoy her and enjoying eating her as many times as he wants. Though I generally prefer this being with the memories of the prey being altered or taken away of those incidents. (For folks into willing, I can see how that appeals without the memory altering, but just speaking by personal preference.) And I've even considered non-fatal scenarios in some cases, but more that the threat of digestion is still there and he still holds that power to decide her fate. I suppose you would call that 'cruel non-fatal', haha.

It's almost weird to me in a way, because I absolutely LOVE romance stories and romantic comedy movies/anime are one of my greatest guilty pleasures. Yet when it comes to vore, I like it a lot darker and less fluffier/cuter. Maybe it's over-saturation of romcom indulgence on some level, but I guess I have always viewed vore as being carnally-driven in some aspects, whether from the pred's desire for his prey reaching the point that he just can't help himself, or an intense hunger and desire only she can fulfill, etc. I've always loved that idea of animalistic tendencies and instincts taking root in someone who is otherwise a normal or polite person. Though it's also fun with less savory characters and more villainous types who plan it all, as well.

I can definitely get the appeal of romantic aspects tied into possessiveness, especially in cases of the pred and prey being intimately involved and a more consensual thing. I'm sure that's generally where most people stand on enjoying this type of thing. I'm not entirely sure why it's the darker the stuff that vastly appeals to me, but I guess we can't help our own preferences. Hahaha.

I'm ALWAYS glad to hear that there's more folks out there who enjoy it, though. I get a lot of shocked responses from potential partners when I tell them that I'm not into degradation/being just food to be forgotten. It's so much considered the norm and I understand why, of course, but there's just something irresistible to me about being really special and important to the pred in the fantasy, even if it ends fatally and without her consent. That type of domination/possessiveness merge is just... unf. Good shit.

Chameleonette
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 20, 2019 2:39 pm

I actually will be exploring this, in part, in my current short-story venture with one of my OCs, Alexis.

However, this only applies to my OCs that have potential interest in masculine predators...I've yet to actually use any of my OCs in any sort of role play, and I'm not sure I want to...

(I don't say 'male' because I don't recognize the male/female binary as valid)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby asdaf » Mon May 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
Aww, well I'm honored, in that case!

Yeah, that's a good way to put it. The finality of fatal vore still has a REALLY big appeal to me, despite loving the possessive aspects. Some might argue things such as "Well why not just non-fatally belong inside the pred", but there's an absolute thrill to me in the concept of the raw danger factor and the realization that his intent is to take all in a way that is completely irreversible and out of the prey's control.

Though over the last year or so, I have actually opened up a bit toward some things that didn't appeal to me much before. Such as the concept of reformation. That can take possessiveness to another level, with the prey meaning so much to the pred that he wants the opportunity to enjoy her and enjoying eating her as many times as he wants. Though I generally prefer this being with the memories of the prey being altered or taken away of those incidents. (For folks into willing, I can see how that appeals without the memory altering, but just speaking by personal preference.) And I've even considered non-fatal scenarios in some cases, but more that the threat of digestion is still there and he still holds that power to decide her fate. I suppose you would call that 'cruel non-fatal', haha.

It's almost weird to me in a way, because I absolutely LOVE romance stories and romantic comedy movies/anime are one of my greatest guilty pleasures. Yet when it comes to vore, I like it a lot darker and less fluffier/cuter. Maybe it's over-saturation of romcom indulgence on some level, but I guess I have always viewed vore as being carnally-driven in some aspects, whether from the pred's desire for his prey reaching the point that he just can't help himself, or an intense hunger and desire only she can fulfill, etc. I've always loved that idea of animalistic tendencies and instincts taking root in someone who is otherwise a normal or polite person. Though it's also fun with less savory characters and more villainous types who plan it all, as well.

I can definitely get the appeal of romantic aspects tied into possessiveness, especially in cases of the pred and prey being intimately involved and a more consensual thing. I'm sure that's generally where most people stand on enjoying this type of thing. I'm not entirely sure why it's the darker the stuff that vastly appeals to me, but I guess we can't help our own preferences. Hahaha.

I'm ALWAYS glad to hear that there's more folks out there who enjoy it, though. I get a lot of shocked responses from potential partners when I tell them that I'm not into degradation/being just food to be forgotten. It's so much considered the norm and I understand why, of course, but there's just something irresistible to me about being really special and important to the pred in the fantasy, even if it ends fatally and without her consent. That type of domination/possessiveness merge is just... unf. Good shit.

Yeeeesss *__>* Although I may have given the impression it's all willing for me, psuedo-unwilling or dubcon where the pred eats the prey against feigned protest is really my favorite. I, as the one imagining myself as the prey, am of course very willing from my seat of observation. Digest! Me! Digest! Me! cheerleader chant style, though my persona in RPing it will really be against it in order to make the pred's overreach of power more exciting.

Just because it's dark doesn't mean it isn't romantic, and just because it's fatal and unwilling doesn't make it any less fluffy, I guess that forms the backbone of my attachment to relationship vore.

I still kind of have my feet in both pools, so to speak, because I also get the appeal of more spontaneous, fantastical funhouse vore of 'get eaten in a weird way by a total stranger or feral', the stuff that's really popular on here, but since this kind of digests-you-because-i-want-you-forever is such a nice part of my actual relationship I would always pick it first. Uh, although, possessive domming by guys kinda gets the trick done in general, vore or not... kidnapping... knifeplay... neck biting... well, let's not go there for now, but suffice to say I also love the dark stuff. Ugh. Boys...!
asdaf
New to the forum

Postby oldspice1212 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:01 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:(I don't say 'male' because I don't recognize the male/female binary as valid)

Okay, SweetLADYamy.
oldspice1212
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 3:58 pm

asdaf wrote:Yeeeesss *__>* Although I may have given the impression it's all willing for me, psuedo-unwilling or dubcon where the pred eats the prey against feigned protest is really my favorite. I, as the one imagining myself as the prey, am of course very willing from my seat of observation. Digest! Me! Digest! Me! cheerleader chant style, though my persona in RPing it will really be against it in order to make the pred's overreach of power more exciting.

Just because it's dark doesn't mean it isn't romantic, and just because it's fatal and unwilling doesn't make it any less fluffy, I guess that forms the backbone of my attachment to relationship vore.

I still kind of have my feet in both pools, so to speak, because I also get the appeal of more spontaneous, fantastical funhouse vore of 'get eaten in a weird way by a total stranger or feral', the stuff that's really popular on here, but since this kind of digests-you-because-i-want-you-forever is such a nice part of my actual relationship I would always pick it first. Uh, although, possessive domming by guys kinda gets the trick done in general, vore or not... kidnapping... knifeplay... neck biting... well, let's not go there for now, but suffice to say I also love the dark stuff. Ugh. Boys...!

Oh yeah, I definitely get that! I have to explain that a lot in instances of RPing (or even my art and such) too. I think it's gets especially convoluted when the character/prey in question is yourself or your sona, as people tend to automatically assume that if you like vore, the you/your sona in the vore scenario must like it or be into it, too. But that's just not the way it works for me. That the character/self-representation is unwilling and fighting it is really a huge part of the appeal for me right there, going back the aspects of danger and finality that come with it, and that carnal idea of being completely taken and consumed by another.

Well, that leaves your doors pretty open on that front, which I'm sure helps with finding content to enjoy and dabble in! I do narrow it down quite a bit, so I know that limits things, but I also make a lot of the content that I like to see and encourage it/discussion of it and such. It's always a joy to talk about and discuss, whether preferences differ somewhat or not.

Oof, yeah, don't get me started on that. Even outside of vore or having those incorporated into vore scenarios are ALWAYS a joy. Boys with that raw, carnal need and desire are always gonna make me weak in the knees in these types of fantasies. Haha. Domination, biting/marking, BDSM themes, sadistic tendencies, dirty talk and darker kinks can just be so heckin' hot, both outside of and within the realms of vore.
Last edited by Chameleonette on Mon May 20, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chameleonette
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 20, 2019 3:58 pm

oldspice1212 wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:(I don't say 'male' because I don't recognize the male/female binary as valid)

Okay, SweetLADYamy.

If I could change it, I would. However, lady is a form of presentation...
And this is outside the topic scope to boot.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby KnightleyPaine » Mon May 20, 2019 4:05 pm

Chameleonette wrote:I tend to view it as much more disconnected than that? It's a fantasy and that's why I enjoy it.

That's a healthy outlook one would expect from the get-go. But I guess from my perspective it feels like I can damage or hurt someone, which puts the eggshells in the mind.

Nothing I haven't come to deal with, but it's been an experience to get through.

I get you're probably supporting certain gender identities and that's fine but you've really gone out of your way to hold up that can of worms for everyone there. Have fun.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 4:23 pm

KnightleyPaine wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:I tend to view it as much more disconnected than that? It's a fantasy and that's why I enjoy it.

That's a healthy outlook one would expect from the get-go. But I guess from my perspective it feels like I can damage or hurt someone, which puts the eggshells in the mind.

Nothing I haven't come to deal with, but it's been an experience to get through.

Oh yeah, I do think that pred players would have a much higher turn-out and danger for toxic attachments that way. Heck, whether it's possessive vore or not, pred players are always going to be the ones sought out. And due to the huge gap between the pred and prey identified, there's always going to be prey players who want to latch onto preds or people who play pred. That can lead to some serious issues.

I have actually been messaged on Discord once a few months ago by a gal who apparently had a pred friend that talked about me and she expressed an insane amount of jealousy and demanded to know if I had contact with them/what my feelings were, etc. And this was an instance in which I didn't even have any contact or history (beyond a really old AIM RP) with who she called 'her pred', so it was completely of out of left field and took me by surprise. I definitely feel for (and don't envy) anyone stuck in relations or friendships like that. There are people who take advantage.

I'm sure you know plenty about that, given some of the stuff you've been through. I guess that's the risk that comes out of reaching out and making a lot of connections. I generally prefer playing with people I'm already somewhat comfortable with, as we don't tend to harbor unhealthy expectations of each other. Though even with strangers, I tend not to luck out enough not to get into those situations.

Chameleonette
---

Postby midnightisle » Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 pm

I love possessive preds, but when I write them, I usually write in reformation after digestion. I like preds that can psychologically mess with their prey, and by reforming their prey post-digestion, they can continue the cycle of being possessive. Although I have nothing against fatal vore. The main reason why I prefer reformation here is because I don't want to permanently kill off my favorite OCs, lmao. Also the appeal of possessiveness, for me, comes from a sustained and already-established relationship and killing off the prey would end that relationship.

I'm a guy, and even though I don't RP, I usually project my feelings onto whatever characters I'm writing or drawing. I guess that would technically make me a switch, since I'll project onto either preds or prey depending on the situation? If I'm in a prey mood, I definitely like established pred and prey relationships more, simply because I find no appeal in being eaten and digested by someone who will forget you within a day. And you mentioned dark romance in your original post, which is my preferred alternative to excessive fluff. I want a pred who wants the prey so badly that he'll eat them, even if the prey doesn't want that. I don't have a problem with fluff, but I really enjoy preds that have borderline unhealthy relationships with their prey. It brings out the carnal and sexual aspects of vore. For some reason that's just really good shit.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Biggulper » Mon May 20, 2019 5:35 pm

I love possessive predators! I think I like the possessive dominating control of vore the most. I also like when there might be a taboo about it. Where the pred is feeling like maybe they shouldn't be doing what they are doing but they are going to anyway or justify it somehow. Especially if the pred explains that to there lover.

I also like as a male pred to dominate multiple times to prove strength or control, and that I can do it over and over again not that it is a fluke or chance.

A scene I wrote but haven't publish. Has a pred who gets in a “disagreement” with his lover , and cockvores her before going to the movies which was supposed to be a date, and then caresses her tenderly through his balls the entire movie. Saying things like he wished she could see the show but she needed to be kept safe and things of that nature..

but yeah... not ready to publish that so...

as for the cruelty I like that to, I like the idea that as a peed I could get so worked up with affection and everything that it becomes a high to me to feel my lover inside me under my control to feel there struggles and think yeah there is nothing you can do except for tickle my stomach, or balls while I enjoy you! And if I don't let you out soon well then, I guesss you really are mine forever!
Biggulper
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 5:42 pm

midnightisle wrote:I love possessive preds, but when I write them, I usually write in reformation after digestion. I like preds that can psychologically mess with their prey, and by reforming their prey post-digestion, they can continue the cycle of being possessive. Although I have nothing against fatal vore. The main reason why I prefer reformation here is because I don't want to permanently kill off my favorite OCs, lmao. Also the appeal of possessiveness, for me, comes from a sustained and already-established relationship and killing off the prey would end that relationship.

I'm a guy, and even though I don't RP, I usually project my feelings onto whatever characters I'm writing or drawing. I guess that would technically make me a switch, since I'll project onto either preds or prey depending on the situation? If I'm in a prey mood, I definitely like established pred and prey relationships more, simply because I find no appeal in being eaten and digested by someone who will forget you within a day. And you mentioned dark romance in your original post, which is my preferred alternative to excessive fluff. I want a pred who wants the prey so badly that he'll eat them, even if the prey doesn't want that. I don't have a problem with fluff, but I really enjoy preds that have borderline unhealthy relationships with their prey. It brings out the carnal and sexual aspects of vore. For some reason that's just really good shit.

Oh, no, I totally get that! I feel similarly, though I work with it in a different way than just defaulting to reformation. Namely, I abuse the heck out of AUs (Alternate Universes). For instance, my sona, Chammy, does not regenerate or anything like that by default. But I write her (and often my favorite canon character pred) in a lot of fatal vore situations. I never see it as permanent in the sense that I can't use her anymore. Perma of that nature doesn't interest me. I see it instead as just a different universe and disconnected from other universes that I may write her in, even if the time period or premise might be similar. But reformation definitely works, too, and I have been working on a story with an incubus predator that does just that, so he can enjoy his lady as many times as he likes and alters her memory. I really do like that concept. But yeah, I agree that perma is not really something I find too appealing. I have made one-off characters before, but I would never be against bringing them back for a different scenario/universe if I wanted to. I like that open-ended aspect, even if fatal and digestion is what I really, really enjoy. I can have my cake and the icing that way.

Mhm, I feel similarly, though without being a switch, myself. But particularly for things I project into, I don't like to feel disposable/forgettable. I have personal reasons for that and I'm sure that's part of the reason that the fantasy of being number one and so very desired is really appealing when you're used to the opposite. It's a safe way to have that without getting yourself involved in something toxic in reality. And if it's harmless and makes me happy, well... why shouldn't I indulge in it or seek it out for fantasy purposes? lol. And agreed on unhealthy relationships in vore and possessiveness that crosses over to those lines, along with dubcon/noncon and unwilling prey. The fluffiness just doesn't do it for me, either. (Though I completely respect people who are into that. It's just as valid of a preference.) The darker aspects just excite me more, as well that thrill of being so carnally wanted against your will. And fantasy is a great way to explore those concepts in a completely controlled and safe zone away from reality, which is wonderful.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Biggulper wrote:I love possessive predators! I think I like the possessive dominating control of vore the most. I also like when there might be a taboo about it. Where the pred is feeling like maybe they shouldn't be doing what they are doing but they are going to anyway or justify it somehow. Especially if the pred explains that to there lover.

I also like as a male pred to dominate multiple times to prove strength or control, and that I can do it over and over again not that it is a fluke or chance.

A scene I wrote but haven't publish. Has a pred who gets in a “disagreement” with his lover , and cockvores her before going to the movies which was supposed to be a date, and then caresses her tenderly through his balls the entire movie. Saying things like he wished she could see the show but she needed to be kept safe and things of that nature..

but yeah... not ready to publish that so...

as for the cruelty I like that to, I like the idea that as a peed I could get so worked up with affection and everything that it becomes a high to me to feel my lover inside me under my control to feel there struggles and think yeah there is nothing you can do except for tickle my stomach, or balls while I enjoy you! And if I don't let you out soon well then, I guesss you really are mine forever!

Oh, absolutely agreed. I like when he knows he's crossing the lines with his friend/lover, but he just can't resist having all of her. And he may try to explain it to her and even be warped into thinking it's a positive thing for them (to become one), and despite her refusal and fighting against it, he goes through with it anyway. I love that kind of betrayal from a most trusted person---the kind of betrayal that they don't even view as betrayal, because in the pred's mind, it makes perfect sense to him. Though I equally enjoy it if he knows it's going too far and also just can't help himself. That kind of loss of control is amazing. Though I'm not one for preds regretting after the fact. I prefer that even if they're a bit conflicted at first, they absolute revel in that possessive satisfaction through the process and afterward.

Domination is great, yeah. I can definitely see the appeal of him doing it many times. And I just love that possessive factor in only wanting her, only needing her, again and again. He just can't be sated otherwise. Oof. It's so good.

And that sounds like a good scene! Whether you publish it or not, as long as you enjoyed writing it, that's the important thing. I have some written and drawn things I will likely never share. Haha.

Glad to hear that there are some pred-identified folks who are into the possessive aspects of the vore, though! That control and domination is such good stuff, especially when worked up from a connection/intimacy and fondness or obsession with his prey.

Chameleonette
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion