Vore enhancers

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore enhancers

Postby Devourerita » Mon May 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Specifically: what are the details, actions or physical characteristics that, while not necessary for you to enjoy an image/story, are more than welcome and will noticeably improve your opinion of what you are watching? Mine are:

Multiple layers of sharp, needlelike teeth: I really like when predators have multiple layers of sharp teeth since they cause the prey to be even more scared about being eaten alive that they already are. Bonus points if they are more scattered around and of various sizes instead of all equal and in organized layers
Long and prehensible tongues: there is always something really good about a pred with a very long and prehensible tongue, especially if he uses it to catch the prey
Pants/t-shirt burping: there is nothing that shows that the prey is struggling a lot than the pants or t-shirt being removed and burped out during the swallowing part
Karma vore: since I like fatal digestion, I really like when the prey deserves it (mostly being a criminal or an asshole)
Vigilante preds: I love when the pred is some sort of vigilante that gets rid of criminals by eating them. Intertwined with Karma vore

That's all the ones that I could think of, how about you?
Last edited by Devourerita on Thu May 23, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore enhancers

Postby Birichino » Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Well, prehensile tongues are nice, and certain taurs make for good preds with their larger bodies and multiple stomachs. I do like justice, too, but not in an erotic way.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby nutritious » Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Here is really good advice ;) Focus on the place where the prey is located. Closeups from the belly or mouth are always a bit more intimate and interesting than to see the full picture. The problem is as soon as we see the preds facial expression we start to interpret it and then we might find that the pred is too disconnected, too taken away, to superficial, etc.
Cut away all distraction and focus on the deed.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:40 am

my strongest vore fetish is AV and for physical characteristics a no brainer for me would be any female character or celebrity known for having a exceptionally large butt.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby stearwing » Tue May 21, 2019 6:47 am

Most parts of vore can't be improved that much, but I insist on disposal and there's a few ways to make that a bit more meaningful.
For example, it's relatively feasible to wipe oneself with the prey's clothes or to relieve oneself into/onto some of the prey's former possessions.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 am

I have now realized that there are a few more vore enhancers I forgot to put yesterday:

Vore for the sake of consumption: I love when vore involves just a hungry pred and a prey, without romance or sex. This is mostly because of my asexuality
Multiple tongues: sort of intertwined with the long and prehensible ones I already mentioned, they can be used to both taste the prey, but also to block the legs and arms and to reel inside the prey
Vore oriented biology: pretty much when the pred is so used and optimized to vore that is biology changed (or was already optimized to begin with), for example: faster digestion of living beings, lack of all not digestion related organs, soundproof stomach
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed May 22, 2019 4:15 am

I actually prefer my vore with prey that don't deserve it. In fact, the more innocent and wide-eyed they are, the more fun I have just tearing 'em down. o:
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby 157and493 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:43 am

> Burping: Burping is an absolute necessity for me to be able to enjoy vore. If the predator does not burp then I am unsatisfied.
> Weight gain: This shows that eating the prey actually had a physical effect on the predator. The extra fat on the predator’s body is the last remnant of the prey and I like the idea of that.
> Painful digestion: I love it when the prey faces unbearable agony before finally succumbing to the predator’s stomach... sometimes anyway.
> Loving predators: Love is honestly very arousing for me, if the predator and prey love each other then it makes me happy.
> Disposal that involves bones: Not necessarily through feces, but I just like seeing the prey’s bones in the aftermath.
157and493
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 am

157and493 wrote:> Burping: Burping is an absolute necessity for me to be able to enjoy vore. If the predator does not burp then I am unsatisfied.
> Painful digestion: I love it when the prey faces unbearable agony before finally succumbing to the predator’s stomach.

I really like this too, especially:
Proporzionate burping: when the burping is proportionate for how big the prey is and for how much he struggles inside
Absolute digestion: the prey is completely digested and absorbed, nothing remaining
Fine tuning of the digestive system: the pred being able to tune all aspect of his digestive system (pain level, speed, air)
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Wed May 22, 2019 5:26 pm

A few that I enjoy, depending on the exact scenario, are:
- Nonhuman digestive tracts. Stuff where the predator has a digestive tract more like, say, a bird's or an insect's than a human's.
- Lactation. Especially with preds based on cows or goats in some way. This relates to...
- Multi-boobs or udders. I just find them appealing.
- Multi-cock or forked cock. I especially like this when paired with cock vore, so that one prey goes down each side at once, ending up in the testicles of the respective sides.
-Pre-vore stuffing of prey. Gives the predator a bigger meal to eat. What's not to like.
-Graphic digestion. I like it gory, given the choice.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Thibs » Wed May 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Hmm, I’d have to say a few things come to mind.

Pred/Prey Swing: I like seeing two preds going at it and having to find out who’s on top. More than that I like to see a Pred thinking they’re the pred until something happens and they get punished by becoming prey instead.
Trophies: I’m really into absorption/merging so a pred literally taking a prey’s features as a trophy of their victory is super hot. Also taking their belonging or wearing their clothes afterwards is in the same catagory.
Multiple endings/POV’s: I like having the ability to see/read various outcomes from an encounter. I like seeing the pred be absolutely dominant and also become completely feeble. I like seeing the prey lose no matter how hard they try, I like seeing them escape and plan revenge, I like seeing them become the pred instead.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Everything that is said in the OP. Except maybe multiple layers of teeth, not against it, but I prefer sharp fangs, or all sharp teeth.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Devourerita » Thu May 23, 2019 10:33 am

Kitsouille wrote:Everything that is said in the OP. Except maybe multiple layers of teeth, not against it, but I prefer sharp fangs, or all sharp teeth.

Sharp teeth/ fangs were the ones I like (I didn't know the English word for them), I don't like human teeth at all for vore preds. I like them Venom movie style, needleish, pointy and, obviously, in multiple layers
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Thu May 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Devourerita wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:Everything that is said in the OP. Except maybe multiple layers of teeth, not against it, but I prefer sharp fangs, or all sharp teeth.

Sharp teeth/ fangs were the ones I like (I didn't know the English word for them), I don't like human teeth at all for vore preds. I like them Venom movie style, needleish, pointy and, obviously, in multiple layers

So shark teeth. That's exactly what sharks have, unless you need that sleek shape.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Kitsouille » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm

I love human teeth but my favorite preds are monster girls and the thing is, they still look pretty human so they need distinct features to give them that freaky, sexy look. Abnormally prominent fangs or shark teeth works very well. Same thing with a long prehensile tongue.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Tangentg » Tue May 28, 2019 11:45 am

I do like the dangerous sharp teeth that, even though I prefer soft vore, adds to this imaginery danger.

Additionally I like mildly-digestive saliva, which adds to the imaginery danger as well, like the mouth is so dangerous you shouldn't even enter it, but that if you do enter, due to my soft vore preference, you won't be immediately burnt from digestion so the effect it has is mild, but just present to pose a threat.

Burping and stomach growling are also pretty hot. And perhaps an extension from stomach growling, hunger. The hungrier, the better, which I specifically realized after recntly coming up with a scenario where a predator starved herself to better enjoy her prey.

Tongue stuff are essentially for me, and I'd say longer (and perhaps sticky) tongues make it all the better for me.

I do find the multiple tongues thing welcome too.

And I only developed this interest recently due to two pictures I saw but while the prey is getting tasted, maybe the predator could use the tongue to pleasure the prey while tasting them.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Devourerita » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:55 pm

I think I should share some other enhancers:

Differently colored saliva: pretty self explanatory. My sweet spot is between yellow and green, with green being more noticeable than the yellow
Eldritch preds: I like them so much that I created a topic just to find others and see what other people think of them
Big stomachs that shrink down when digestion starts: again, pretty self-explanatory
Digestive saliva: already mentioned, but since I like it I should mention it. I like it more when the saliva isn't really that digestive by itself, making the skin reddish and tingly, but nothing more
Mild size difference: different than macro/micro, where the pred is taller than the prey, for example, a 5 meters pred and a 1,70 meters prey
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:49 pm

You know, come to think of it, almost none of the preds I’ve seen here with prehensile tongues’, or any appandages, for that matter, utilize them in any utilitarian manner like this: https://e-hentai.org/g/1273419/808375f0e0/ (pages 11-17, specifically.)

My apologies if I’m going a bit off topic here, but don’t any you find that a just a touch too unusual for such a prominent pred trait?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:10 am

C107galaxytachyon wrote:You know, come to think of it, almost none of the preds I’ve seen here with prehensile tongues’, or any appandages, for that matter, utilize them in any utilitarian manner like this: https://e-hentai.org/g/1273419/808375f0e0/ (pages 11-17, specifically.)

My apologies if I’m going a bit off topic here, but don’t any you find that a just a touch too unusual for such a prominent pred trait?

I actually have the opposite problem, I don't like this use of a prehensible tongue at all, but I barely find any images of the other uses
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:52 pm

I love mild size preds, I call them medium preds (in contrast to macro preds) in my own words, they're around the 6-12 meters zone. I like that, assuming they had a mostly humanoid body type, they definitively shouldn't be able to swallow a human whole, but they have this unusually huge maw and very stretchy throat and stomach. With another user in pm we also called it "effort vore" because the pred need to devote themselves to they ask. One of Karbo's comic with a harpy depict both really well.

Mouthwatering and saliva strings. Licking lips before and after. Licking fingers before and after.

Mouth play before eating.
Kitsouille
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion