RainArt's Art Thread

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: RainArt's Art Thread

Postby RainArt » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm

Emi wrote:RainArt, The second sequence with blonde is SOO cool! I love how she strives to get flushed and succeeds in the end. Love her face expressions and the feeling of this task to be hard enough:)

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it. I spent awhile making it. I personally really like it when the person getting flushed is willing, and I try to pay attention to the expressions that they make as they go down. Usually it's a mix of excitement and fear.
Emi wrote:Speaking about progs, Blender is not worse than Maya, and it's free. Take time and learn it to the professional level, your quality will be no lower than Eskoz or Cake Inferno;) this worths, true!

That may take a while, but I'd love to be able to make something that is up to your level of quality. Thank you for your words of encouragement, Emi!

Komodorazor wrote:Well, since you ask I am kind of a fan of giant M/F vore and snake vore with coiling. Just my taste.

Emi wrote:Exactly the same as me!;) M/f giant human man eating tiny women is my best and fav vore;)

It's really interesting that you both say: Snake. I've actually heard that from several different people. Looks like I'll have to get the snake next, then!
I've also been playing around with the idea of having a giant(ess) eat someone. I was thinking about having them shrink their prey first, though- Like, via magic or something. I've slowly been trying to get the stuff I need to make the series. It's taking a little longer then I would have thought though. But at some point I'll get it made.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Here is my latest series. It's isn't my best work, but it is still vore!
Shark Food_01.jpg

Shark Food_02.jpg

Shark Food_03.jpg

Shark Food_04.jpg

Shark Food_05.jpg

Shark Food_06.jpg

Shark Food_07.jpg
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:58 pm

And here is the rest of the series.
Shark Food_08.jpg

Shark Food_09.jpg

Shark Food_10.jpg

Shark Food_11.jpg

Shark Food_12.jpg

Shark Food_13.jpg

Shark Food_14.jpg

I hope that you enjoy!
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 pm

Here is my new Flush-Vore series.
Maxine Flushed_01.jpg

Maxine Flushed_02.jpg

Maxine Flushed_03.jpg

Maxine Flushed_04.jpg

Maxine Flushed_05.jpg

Maxine Flushed_06.jpg

Maxine Flushed_07.jpg

Maxine Flushed_08.jpg

Maxine Flushed_09.jpg

Maxine Flushed_10.jpg

Maxine Flushed_11.jpg

Maxine Flushed_12.jpg
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:35 am

Gorgeous work man
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby RainArt » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:24 am

DGTL wrote:Gorgeous work man

Thank you! It's always nice to hear from someone that they enjoy your work.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:32 am

I have to agree with DGTL, this new set of renders looks fantastic! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you make next! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby RainArt » Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 pm

This is a new vore series that I rendered not too long ago. What do you think?
Shrunken_Cayli_01.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_02.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_03.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_04.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_05.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_06.jpg
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sat May 18, 2019 4:41 pm

And here is the rest of this part of the series! Enjoy everyone!
Shrunken_Cayli_07.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_08.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_09.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_10.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_11.jpg

Shrunken_Cayli_12.jpg
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Sun May 19, 2019 1:08 am

WOW... this was REALLY great... I cannot WAIT to see what happens next <3
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Sun May 19, 2019 7:14 pm

Altimos wrote:WOW... this was REALLY great... I cannot WAIT to see what happens next <3

I'm really glad that you liked it! Thank you!
What would you like to see?
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Mon May 20, 2019 1:17 am

RainArt wrote:
Altimos wrote:WOW... this was REALLY great... I cannot WAIT to see what happens next <3

I'm really glad that you liked it! Thank you!
What would you like to see?

A continuation of Shrunken Cayli, or similiar.

I know there is a wide variety of individuals that like your other stuff you posted. Honestly, the first 3 comics you posted is good, but those scenarios really don't do it for me like a giantess being either cruel or uncaring.

It wasn't until you did Shrunk Cayli that drew my attention. I LOVE the idea of a female gaining the power to shrink and swallow unwilling individuals.

I would like to point out that I like all that happens AFTER someone gets swallowed, however, looking through your gallery you don't have those particular tags (fatal, digestion, etc.). So I won't ask for those.

But you do some damn good work and you certainly hit the sweet spot for me with your latest comic, Shrunken Cayli.

EDIT: If you're also implying, "what would I like to see" as far as the "to be continued" is concerned... trust me, I've got all kinds of ideas, but it's better for you to tell you're own story :wink:

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Mon May 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Altimos wrote: A continuation of Shrunken Cayli, or similiar. If you're also implying, "what would I like to see" as far as the "to be continued" is concerned... trust me, I've got all kinds of ideas, but it's better for you to tell you're own story :wink:

I do loosely have an idea of what I'm going to do to finish the series, but even still- If you'd care to share them, I'd love to hear your ideas. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do anything with them, but I would still like to hear them though. (3D rendering is an amazing media, but it still be pretty limiting sometimes.)
Altimos wrote:I would like to point out that I like all that happens AFTER someone gets swallowed, however, looking through your gallery you don't have those particular tags (fatal, digestion, etc.). So I won't ask for those.

Yeah, that's something that I have been trying to get right. I didn't want to post something like that without being able to do what I wanted too with it. That can be a bit challenging for people that render vore I've noticed. I worry though that what I have planned for that part of things would be seen as being too violent... And then what I had planned next might be too disgusting. So I had thought about making several ends. As it is now though, I think I might try what I want to do first and then see what feedback I get and then make a second ending based on that feedback.
Altimos wrote:I know there is a wide variety of individuals that like your other stuff you posted. Honestly, the first 3 comics you posted is good, but those scenarios really don't do it for me like a giantess being either cruel or uncaring. It wasn't until you did Shrunk Cayli that drew my attention. I LOVE the idea of a female gaining the power to shrink and swallow unwilling individuals. But you do some damn good work and you certainly hit the sweet spot for me with your latest comic, Shrunken Cayli.

First, thank you very much for your kind words, they mean a lot!
I honestly wouldn't have thought that someone would have been able to enjoy a story where someone is being "cruel and uncaring" but from what I've seen that doesn't seem that uncommon, but thank you for letting me know. It does help me when someone takes and clearly states what they enjoy about something, even if I don't completely understand it.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Mon May 20, 2019 10:54 pm

RainArt wrote:I do loosely have an idea of what I'm going to do to finish the series, but even still- If you'd care to share them, I'd love to hear your ideas. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do anything with them, but I would still like to hear them though. (3D rendering is an amazing media, but it still be pretty limiting sometimes.)

First, let me say that it was the dialog, and the scenario (That Cayli went in caring about her friend Cyan and Cyan instead took her friend and ate her), while the renderings only helped.
Mainly, this is probably due to the fact she used magic to shrink her friend, which spiked Cyan's hunger.

I think it's really about the powerlessness that Cayli had when confronted with a much larger friend as well as the betrayal.
Her begging for her friend not to do what she's doing, yet she continues and finishes swallowing her. And of course, Cyan saying she didn't feel anything swallowing her friend... possibly because of the magic changing her.
Within specific universes, like Marvel for example, using magic can change a magic user's body. This could also include the way the mind thinks and over using magic can have adverse effects if you're not trained well enough to use it.

But yes, my thoughts for finishing the series are probably in line with where you're going. When you said "being too violent," or "disgusting," I didn't bat a single eyelash.
So, if you'll have internal shots and the dialog between Cayli and Cyan ever prevelant, I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy what you put together.

And I know you stated that you want to cater to feedback, but honestly I wouldn't build to much on that. You really need to do what YOU want to do. Trying to appeal to one specific community fetish will only limit you and not allow you to fully express. I've seen artists get pressured into not fully expressing what they want because individuals in the community lash out when they go the route of say, disposal and scat. Or the opposite, where a portion of the community who do like it then pressure the artist to try and add digestion, disposal, watersports, etc. to their artwork.

What I'm saying is, do exactly it is you WANT to do. You've already got my attention because Shrunken Cayli and though I said your first 3 comics didn't do it for me, doesn't mean I'm saying don't do them. If that is your passion, still do flush vore, monsters/f, etc. When create works of art from stuff you like to do, you'll last a lot longer than being forced to do something you really don't want to do.

I may be rambling, but it's what I do :wink:

And I said earlier that the renderings helped... They're really good, and you stated something about them being limiting, and I agree. However, even if you cannot do anything and everything with what you can render, the dialog and the story you also added makes up for it. So long as you add that element, your renders will always compliment your story rather than the other way around. You can actually convey everything in writing without images and allow the reader to imagine everything. Again, it was done well with Shrunken Cayli.

But yes, I cannot wait to see what you come up with when it comes to your renders, you're dialog (to me is important part), and scenarios you put together.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:24 am

Here is the first part of the second part of the "Shrunken Cayli" series.
Shrunken_2_01.jpg

Shrunken_2_02.jpg

Shrunken_2_03.jpg

Shrunken_2_04.jpg

Shrunken_2_05.jpg

Shrunken_2_06.jpg

Shrunken_2_07.jpg
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:28 am

Here is the second part of the sequel to the "Shrunken Cayli" series.
Shrunken_2_08.jpg

Shrunken_2_09.jpg

Shrunken_2_10.jpg

Shrunken_2_11.jpg

Shrunken_2_12.jpg

Shrunken_2_13.jpg

I hope that you all enjoy it! And please feel free to give me feedback. I'm always looking for ways to improve, and I'm open to suggestions.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:36 am

Altimos wrote:First, let me say that it was the dialog, and the scenario (That Cayli went in caring about her friend Cyan and Cyan instead took her friend and ate her), while the renderings only helped.
Mainly, this is probably due to the fact she used magic to shrink her friend, which spiked Cyan's hunger.

I think it's really about the powerlessness that Cayli had when confronted with a much larger friend as well as the betrayal.
Her begging for her friend not to do what she's doing, yet she continues and finishes swallowing her. And of course, Cyan saying she didn't feel anything swallowing her friend... possibly because of the magic changing her.
Within specific universes, like Marvel for example, using magic can change a magic user's body. This could also include the way the mind thinks and over using magic can have adverse effects if you're not trained well enough to use it.

But yes, my thoughts for finishing the series are probably in line with where you're going. When you said "being too violent," or "disgusting," I didn't bat a single eyelash.
So, if you'll have internal shots and the dialog between Cayli and Cyan ever prevelant, I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy what you put together.

And I know you stated that you want to cater to feedback, but honestly I wouldn't build to much on that. You really need to do what YOU want to do. Trying to appeal to one specific community fetish will only limit you and not allow you to fully express. I've seen artists get pressured into not fully expressing what they want because individuals in the community lash out when they go the route of say, disposal and scat. Or the opposite, where a portion of the community who do like it then pressure the artist to try and add digestion, disposal, watersports, etc. to their artwork.

What I'm saying is, do exactly it is you WANT to do. You've already got my attention because Shrunken Cayli and though I said your first 3 comics didn't do it for me, doesn't mean I'm saying don't do them. If that is your passion, still do flush vore, monsters/f, etc. When create works of art from stuff you like to do, you'll last a lot longer than being forced to do something you really don't want to do.

I may be rambling, but it's what I do :wink:

And I said earlier that the renderings helped... They're really good, and you stated something about them being limiting, and I agree. However, even if you cannot do anything and everything with what you can render, the dialog and the story you also added makes up for it. So long as you add that element, your renders will always compliment your story rather than the other way around. You can actually convey everything in writing without images and allow the reader to imagine everything. Again, it was done well with Shrunken Cayli.

But yes, I cannot wait to see what you come up with when it comes to your renders, you're dialog (to me is important part), and scenarios you put together.

You provided me with a lot to read over! It means a lot to me that you took the time to write so much to me. I'm glad that you told me what it was that you enjoyed. I don't know if you will enjoy the second part of the series as much as the first, but I needed to make this part to get the next part, which you many like more. I don't know. But I hope that you find some enjoyment from this, and any feedback you could give would be helpful.
Thank you for having wrote this to me!
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:31 pm

RainArt wrote:You provided me with a lot to read over! It means a lot to me that you took the time to write so much to me. I'm glad that you told me what it was that you enjoyed. I don't know if you will enjoy the second part of the series as much as the first, but I needed to make this part to get the next part, which you many like more. I don't know. But I hope that you find some enjoyment from this, and any feedback you could give would be helpful.
Thank you for having wrote this to me!

Nah, like I said... don't worry about what it is that I like or dislike, it really only matters what you like. I told you what I like, because I have a strong belief in what I love as my fetishes, and honestly if you disagreed with them, that's typically how it is. But it is what I love, and nothing anyone says will change that. You'll find out that when you do exactly it is that you like, not only will you attract the right people to follow you, but you'll produce even better quality stuff since you're doing it about stuff that you like.

And regarding part two of Shrunken Cayli, absolute perfection!!! I don't think I could have imagined it any other way... and am absolutely elated that it ended in digestion and that it wasn't implied either.

The thought of Cyan believing that she'll let Cayli out later, thinking she isn't in any danger adds to Cayli's dilemma and her eventual digestion.

Though, the digestion (the red acidic blotches) leading up to the skeleton in the acid was a bit cartoony, while the skeleten in the acid was beautifully done.

Another thing that is missing, is the dialog between pred and prey, but in this instance it fits. I mean, if they're able to have dialog and Cayli was screaming that Cyan was digesting her, and Cyan really didn't want to, she would have gotten her out. So, in this instance, it worked perfectly for her to unknowingly digest her friend.

Part 2 definitely lived up to the hype and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for part 3.

And I just realized that I never watched you... so I remedied that XD

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainArt » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:14 am

Alright, here is "Shrunken Kayli 2.5" This is the dream that Cyan has as she is laying asleep in her bathtub. It also gives something of preview of what is going to happen in "Shrunken Kayli": Part 3. You can consider it canon or non-canon if you want to, but I had started making this series before I started making the "Shrunken Kayli" series. (I also started on another one too that is going to be a prequel if I finish it). This one took so long because of the lighting (and my health). I hope that you all enjoy it!
High Tank_01.jpg

High Tank_02.jpg

High Tank_03.jpg

High Tank_04.jpg

High Tank_05.jpg

High Tank_06.jpg

High Tank_07.jpg

High Tank_08.jpg

High Tank_09.jpg

High Tank_10.jpg

High Tank_11.jpg

High Tank_12.jpg

High Tank_13.jpg
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:02 am

Mmmm... seems almost poetic in a way...

Her having a dream of her best friend being flushed and then Cyan herself giving a sense of her own relief to share in the same journey and ultimately be "with" Kayli.

Cyan herself will be waking up to do that with Kayli in a physical way... I wonder if she'll ever realize what she truly did or is able to justify it?

I really like this, the dream assimilated the actual event very well, as well as giving a sort of analogy-isk style to what happens after you digest/absorb food... and even if you don't actually do the next process, this can also work as an ending before moving on to her next prey/chapter.

Of course, entirely up to you... I for one wouldn't mind SEEING the next process <3 <3 <3

Wonderful job X3

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!