Vigilante preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vigilante preds

Postby Devourerita » Sat May 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many people like vigilante style preds? For vigilante pred, I mean a pred that, when he catches a criminal, instead of turning him to the police or something similar, he eats him instead (and, for extra points, digest him).
The only character that I know that does this (sort of) canonically is Venom, but I'm not aware of anyone else.

So, what do you think about them? And do you know of other canon ones?
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vigilante preds

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm

I've seen a couple comics about somethin' like this, but I don't remember who drew them or what the comics name was. I apologize for that, but they were decent.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Cowrie » Sat May 25, 2019 4:31 pm

My character Amanda technically is law enforcement, but the fact that she eats some criminals isn't officially sanctioned, so I'd say she sort of counts. However, in general, I definitely enjoy this sort of scenario provided it fits my preferences. In particular, I like it when preds find criminal prey by presenting themselves as likely victims.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Birichino » Sat May 25, 2019 5:23 pm

That's a pretty rare niche. I tend to like vigilante characters in general, so a sort of Vore Punisher is a fun idea.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat May 25, 2019 9:00 pm

New characters, just "birthed" them last night. Donovan Blake, also known as Grey Scale, is a hero who turns villains black and white, as if they were taken picture with a camera set to grey scale. His power evolved to a point, later in his design, where he could LITTERALLY turn criminals into grey scale pictures, which he could then shred. Dunno if it counts as "eating them" if they're paper that he eats out of boredom. The other is Amanda Hunt, known as Siren. Just Siren. She can LITTERALLY sing her villains into submission. She can also sing specific tunes to change her own abilities. Some of her favorite video game themes, such as the theme from Legend of Zelda, gives her the ability to summon bombs, arrows and boomerangs. The theme from Attack on Titan allows her to turn into a GIGANTIC titan (think the Female Titan fused with the Colossal Titan, just not covered with armor-esque plates on her intimate bits). Her worst villain, though he's not around anymore, dissolved into fem-cum because she got tired of him threatening her friends and family, sang the theme from Attack on Titan, turned into her Titan form and shoved him up her cunt where he dissolved into cum. No more problem from him.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun May 26, 2019 4:02 am

I'm not aware of Vigilante Vore, but I do recall some related.

Vermin the rat-man began cannibalizing women in a 1980's Spider Man line, but that was offscreen hard vore, and clearly villainous. I've only read the actual cannibalism issues, but here's more background on Vermin (but almost no mention of cannibalism). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0samWynTO8

There was an X-men villain named Bodybag, a galactic mercenary who would capture bounties with a paralysis toxin and expandable gut. Again, not a Vigilante, but theoretically a member of the same Alien species could act as a Vigilante instead of a bounty hunter. More Info here: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Bodybag_(Earth-TRN296)

All I can think of in comics. My character Rose sometimes acts as a vigilante and "disposes" of her enemies, but I haven't written those stories yet.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Devourerita » Sun May 26, 2019 4:24 am

Cowrie wrote:In particular, I like it when preds find criminal prey by presenting themselves as likely victims.

Yes, I really like this too, my character does exactly that: it goes in the bad parts of the city looking like a nerdish teen and, when a criminal tries to do something to him he shapeshifts in the predatory form. He's not any sort of official law enforcement

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:New characters, just "birthed" them last night. Donovan Blake, also known as Grey Scale, is a hero who turns villains black and white, as if they were taken picture with a camera set to grey scale. His power evolved to a point, later in his design, where he could LITTERALLY turn criminals into grey scale pictures, which he could then shred. Dunno if it counts as "eating them" if they're paper that he eats out of boredom. The other is Amanda Hunt, known as Siren. Just Siren. She can LITTERALLY sing her villains into submission. She can also sing specific tunes to change her own abilities. Some of her favorite video game themes, such as the theme from Legend of Zelda, gives her the ability to summon bombs, arrows and boomerangs. The theme from Attack on Titan allows her to turn into a GIGANTIC titan (think the Female Titan fused with the Colossal Titan, just not covered with armor-esque plates on her intimate bits). Her worst villain, though he's not around anymore, dissolved into fem-cum because she got tired of him threatening her friends and family, sang the theme from Attack on Titan, turned into her Titan form and shoved him up her cunt where he dissolved into cum. No more problem from him.

They are pretty interesting characters, especially Siren (that said by someone that doesn't like female preds it's really something).

My character is an alien eldritch abomination that fused with a human some time ago, giving him pretty much infinite power (and an infinite hunger, especially for living beings, that he has to eat roughly 5 times every day along with other non-living food).
He doesn't like at all to eat (or do anything at all, really) with his usual human form, so he created a monstrous form to use with everything: it looks like a wingless and tailless dragon whit the skin being a metallic blue color with a pattern of blue and red veins, usually 5 meters tall. but can be more or less depending on the circumstances (and how tall the ceiling is). the mouth is really big with a dense and greenish drool and can be freely unhinged, and there are roughly 100+ sharp, needlelike teeth. the tongue is really long, prehensible and very muscular, and he can have more than one at a time. as far as internals go, he lacks any organ except for the stomach, allowing him with a really big capacity. The stomach does all the digestive work
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:59 am

I would not mind seeing Catwoman take this approach with post meal stomach patting and teasing the prey about being inside her.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Devourerita wrote:
Cowrie wrote:In particular, I like it when preds find criminal prey by presenting themselves as likely victims.

Yes, I really like this too, my character does exactly that: it goes in the bad parts of the city looking like a nerdish teen and, when a criminal tries to do something to him he shapeshifts in the predatory form. He's not any sort of official law enforcement

To be clear, this isn't a technique Amanda herself uses. This is just a thing I like in general.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Tangentg » Mon May 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Oh wow, quite coincidental, I made a character who's a vigilante predator (Biawak Dragoon, based on the animal Komodo dragon), although for the version on the RP site I made her a giantess and rid her of the vigilante properties (which were used in my short story for her for an RPG game my friends and I planned). I posted my story to the works to be shared forum, but she's just like what you described. The sheriffs there are corrupt and there are many bandits, and so Biawak herself takes care of them with her toxic saliva, making her preys grow weak from the infection and then eventually track them down and eat them.

I think they're quite cool, but I kinda like hungry preds who eat their preys simply because they want to more, I think.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:54 am

Whenever there is a giantess on the "good side", I always want them to use their mouths for fighting. Just because they are able too doesn't mean they think about it and are comfortable about doing it though. They could easily pick up tiny criminals and start chewing them a bit, putting them in their mouth and spitting them out immediately covered in drool, or just gulping them whole, maybe shake them a bit first so they drop their weapon and can't injure the pred inside. Any of those would also be an effective deterrent to dissuade any other criminals that were with them.

Same-size preds like Venom or Serleena (not a vigilante but same concept) would be really cool too, because it's not something you'd expect when a vigilante shows up, this isn't a "good guy" power either. Just doing your usual dark deeds, someone shows up and swallow you whole, it's a yummy scenario.

Bonus points if other characters comment or react on it. Example: the pred is part of a small group and they all look at him/her in disgust while the prey is devoured in a matter of seconds and vanish as if they never existed (unless they leave a stomach bulge). "I'll never get used to that" comments, etc.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Ayashe » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 am

This is one of my favorite scenarios! It makes me a bit sad that there aren't that much stories and comics that feature with this genre... But at least there ARE some^^ I hope to see even more in the future^^
Also, it seems that this secnario is more popular among preds, is that right?
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby thegasper » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:20 am

I find it common for people to like preds who only eat "bad guys" (like the prey has to deserve it.) I prefer just letting my preds feed on whomever for whatever reason, whether they're "good" or "bad."
But, I wouldn't be opposed to using my ability to... Beat the bad guys.
How do we feel about vigilante types that are extremely sadistic and make the criminals suffer before ingesting them? Or does it have to be a simple "You're bad *beat down and eat without sadistic, sexual gratification*"?
I know most people prefer good preds eating bad prey but... We're all a little bad, eh?
Don't ask questions you don't want to know.
thegasper
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:31 am

Come to think of it, the latest character I made for an RP is kind of this from another angle. They're biologically a predator and so NEED to eat people, but moralistic enough to target the worst people they can find. The same concept was at the end of Bloody Roar 2, with Stun the Insect needing to drink human blood and so hunting petty muggers...but I guess that's now something any vampire can do.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Birichino wrote:They're biologically a predator and so NEED to eat people, but moralistic enough to target the worst people they can find.

That's exactly how my character works, trying to eat first criminals, then assholes, and then just random civilians
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayashe » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:06 am

thegasper wrote:I find it common for people to like preds who only eat "bad guys" (like the prey has to deserve it.)
I know most people prefer good preds eating bad prey but... We're all a little bad, eh?

I think I have to disagree. I see more often evil/mean/sadistic etc. preds eating rather innocent prey. Which is kinda a shame, I would really like to see more vigilante preds >.<

thegasper wrote:How do we feel about vigilante types that are extremely sadistic and make the criminals suffer before ingesting them? Or does it have to be a simple "You're bad *beat down and eat without sadistic, sexual gratification*"?

I think eating someone and NOT having fun while eating is kinda boring. In that case the pred could simply kill the criminal or turn them in. I think the pred should enjoy the eating part^^
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:26 am

Ayashe wrote:
thegasper wrote:I find it common for people to like preds who only eat "bad guys" (like the prey has to deserve it.)

I think I have to disagree. I see more often evil/mean/sadistic etc. preds eating rather innocent prey. Which is kinda a shame, I would really like to see more vigilante preds >.<

thegasper wrote:How do we feel about vigilante types that are extremely sadistic and make the criminals suffer before ingesting them? Or does it have to be a simple "You're bad *beat down and eat without sadistic, sexual gratification*"?

I think eating someone and NOT having fun while eating is kinda boring. In that case the pred could simply kill the criminal or turn them in. I think the pred should enjoy the eating part^^

Pretty much this, except for the "sexual gratification" part, since I don't like 99% of NSFW stuff
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Well true, it's kind of a cliché but someone that decided to fight crime using their vorish super power would never eat an innocent. On the other hand, it doesn't mean that just any bad guy deserves to be eaten imo. A rapist sure but not a purse thief or a convenience store robber, they don't deserve dying in the first place.

I still think, if possible, eating them but spitting them out unharmed is a good deterrent. Really make them think thrice before wanting to commit a crime again.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Kitsouille wrote:

Well true, it's kind of a cliché but someone that decided to fight crime using their vorish super power would never eat an innocent. On the other hand, it doesn't mean that just any bad guy deserves to be eaten imo. A rapist sure but not a purse thief or a convenience store robber, they don't deserve dying in the first place.

I still think, if possible, eating them but spitting them out unharmed is a good deterrent. Really make them think thrice before wanting to commit a crime again.

Maybe, but then they'd need a disguise so their identity isn't exposed. I'm certainly not opposed to a masked voregilante, but it seems like most people don't dig super suits.
I guess they could also be a full lifestyle vigilante, like Punisher, but with vore instead of guns.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:45 am

Birichino wrote:
Maybe, but then they'd need a disguise so their identity isn't exposed. I'm certainly not opposed to a masked voregilante, but it seems like most people don't dig super suits.
I guess they could also be a full lifestyle vigilante, like Punisher, but with vore instead of guns.

While I don't really like masked vigilantes di per sè, this mostly happens because they are human, that I don't like at all as preds, than because I'm against masks.
As far as my character goes, he's a shapeshifter, so he uses the disguise when in public and the true form in private, with his friends and when it comes time to hunt for food
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion