Highschools

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Highschools

Postby Narkotic » Sun May 12, 2019 6:27 pm

I think if vore was possible in real life, Highschools would be much more fun. Think about it, seeing bullies, left and right, with just giant bellies. Punishment for being late, chewing bubblegum or just disrupting the class is being eaten by the teachers. Sleep overs and slumberparties would be fun as well.

Anyways, what are your opinions?
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Re: Highschools

Postby Raiza » Sun May 12, 2019 9:15 pm

You may enjoy some of Lampton's work then. https://aryion.com/g4/view/261000 Bully is my personal favorite comic from them.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Merodi » Mon May 13, 2019 4:33 am

Hmm, I have a huge soft spot for bullies getting what they deserve, so bullies getting vored by for being mean to weaker students totally would be my cup of tea. I do like High School settings in general for the drama aspect, though.
Merodi
Participator

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 am

Non-fatally. Yup, I can see that as fun, and the educational system taking advantage of it.

Fatally. Nope, with they way our society is going and pretty much everyone focused on themselves, the majority of the human race would be dead within a week.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Tebomas » Mon May 13, 2019 11:45 am

Oh, I wrote a basic setting for that one. But I reserved the vore and transformation abilities for teachers - and that's getting into harsh situations already.

But if the students could do that ... instant mayhem.

https://i.imgur.com/5ROmVkx.jpg
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Mon May 13, 2019 11:57 am

School settings are always fun for vore. With the ability given to teachers/staff, it provides much more of an incentive to work hard and behave in class, lest you end up staying with the teacher for lunch. Ideally all this would be non-fatal, although if enough students misbehave, members of the PTA might need to help take care of them all.

Giving pre/recently post-pubescent teens the ability to consume people live and whole, whether the outcome is fatal or not, is just a recipe for disaster. Maybe quality control could be enforced in the form of "you don't have the ability to vore unless you have really good grades". Which would provide lots of delicious irony seeing nerdy students stuffed with bully/jocks in their bellies.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 13, 2019 1:39 pm

I'll just say this.

Sorcerels already have the potential for this, and there are a lot of them at the Academy I attend. I've even seen a few of them with rather large, distended abdomens. One thing to remember about the Academy I attend is that the primary focus is self-teaching, so it goes hand-in-hand with self-defense and self-restraint. One hundred percent sure all those encounters were willing or were consequential due to X/Y/Z bad behavior on the part of the eaten, but it is also one hundred percent none of my business, lol

Same to be said for those that would try to humiliate others; I remember beating the living fuck out of this asshole who called me a 'bitchgirl' before flipping up my skirt on my first day there. Of course, had it just been his stupid words, I would of let that slide because ignorance and stupidity don't deserve (necessarily) to be punished that severely; if I had desired to be exposed in such a way I would of shown up naked, for fuck sake.

Anyway, since the Academy I attend is less equivalent to a high school than it is a training campus...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 am

Then I'd be more traumatized in high school. Unless one of the girls I liked swallowed me, but with my luck something more undesirable would happen. Then again, maybe I would be predator since I used to weigh 210lbs.
Jayezox
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:24 am

I did have a crush on my female english teacher my senior year and would not have minded her swallowing me or being anal vored by her sense she did have a rather large butt. If it was a form of punishment like her version of detention I would have caused trouble in her class constantly
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Primatalus » Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Well, graduating classes would certainly be smaller.
Primatalus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gabriel0813 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:40 pm

It pretty interesting to see who could make it out of school alive without being eaten and ending up as someone belly fat, but I can see not alot of parents would be happy knowing there kids would die at school, so it would have to be regulations to keep kids from eating someone like crazy, along with punishment for those who broke those rules. Plus that school would have to be one hell of a school that would make a parent want to send there kid there knowing they would have a high chance ending up as someone thighs.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImNotAHipster » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:40 pm

I could see a teacher eating their underperforming students in order to artificially increase their class's average grade to get better perks and pay bonuses at the end of the year. Either you get a good grade, or they'll make certain you won't graduate.
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Postby Tebomas » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:31 pm

ImNotAHipster wrote:I could see a teacher eating their underperforming students in order to artificially increase their class's average grade to get better perks and pay bonuses at the end of the year. Either you get a good grade, or they'll make certain you won't graduate.

Sure that's pretty common in that scenario, that bad grades lead to getting eaten. WHAT I would love to see more often is the idea that top performing students get the ability (like a potion etc.) to vore under performing students - to increase the studying quality further.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Well, it's never sustainable with digestion (if you're concerned with "realism" or longevity), unless there's SOME way for the eaten to respawn or at least be replaced, but I imagine it'd be hard to turn a blind eye to bullying like that. Assuming teachers then do their jobs, by that logic, the bullies would be eaten...unless they're already fat enough to hide prey.

Personally, I find the setting more interesting if it's non-fatal, and possibly micro-macro. Attendance sheets would need a section for students who are present, but inside another student and preds would be made to swallow laminated papers and flashlights for their occupants. Certain pairs of people might just be ASSUMED to be together after a while, so someone could be asked out through their friend's stomach, whether they're there or not at the moment...oh, and there could even be some customization, like installing attachable lights or posters in frequent predator's stomachs (possibly without their consent).
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Artemis » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:54 pm

It's a sensibly flavorful idea, at least.

...Badumtish.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 am

if vore were possible in real life, by the time I graduated from high school there'd be no female teachers or students left, and I'd be about 500 pounds.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion