Underrated Human preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Underrated Human preds

Postby justinrpg » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:34 pm

A thread similar to my underrated Pokémon preds thread, but this time it is with human preds.

What are some humans that you want to be eaten by but there is not a whole lot of vore out there with them as a pred, like an underrated human pred?

Me, it is definitely Rydia. I enjoy the idea of being eaten by both her adult form and child form. Her adult form, mostly. In fact, Rydia I love as a macro and she goes with pretty much any fetish. Rydia is like the human version of Lugia to me, as in you cannot go wrong with any sexual activity or fetish.

Sadly, there is not a whole lot of art with Rydia as a pred. Therefore, she would be considered an underrated human pred. There is several art of her as prey but she is far from prey in my book. Females are not prey for me, but that is not the main reason why I do not see her as prey. She is very sexy and sexiness is a pred thing.

I also like Iris from the Pokémon anime as a human pred, and there is not a whole lot of vore with her as a pred either.

What are some underrated human preds that you like?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Underrated Human preds

Postby SpadeOfTheRedScarves » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:58 pm

justinrpg wrote:She is very sexy and sexiness is a pred thing.

She ain't a human but I wish that would always apply to Vert from HyperDimension Neptunia, her time as pred has slowly been declining, I guess her wanting happiness like a little sister to call her own apparently makes her a "Unlikable one-note character" (Even though she has more to her than just that) so that obviously means she MUST be prey and prey only from now on! Oh how I wish it wasn't so...

But you are right when you say sexiness is a pred thing, just look at Vert. Gigantic breasts, a curvaceous figure, a soothing yet seductive voice. She has it all, and don't even get me started on her HDD forms. :-D

Again, I know she isn't human, but I definitely wouldn't miss a chance to be nommed by Lady Green Heart!
Last edited by SpadeOfTheRedScarves on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpadeOfTheRedScarves
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:15 pm

and sexiness is a pred thing.

Yeah...Guess so? But...What even is "sexyness" it is so very, very subjective. So saying that "This character is sexy" dosen't say anything about the look/personality of the character.

But to answear the topic ^^; I think Black Shadow from Captain Falcon is very underrated. Haven't seen any vore with him and he just screams pred material for me. Just...Look at his Frikkin grin and those teeth. Damn

Not sure if he is fully human tho? But yeeeaaah.
Mecho
---

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:44 pm

SpadeOfTheRedScarves wrote:
justinrpg wrote:She is very sexy and sexiness is a pred thing.

She ain't a human but I wish that would always apply to Vert from HyperDimension Neptunia, her time as pred has slowly been declining, I guess her wanting happiness like a little sister to call her own apparently makes her a "Unlikable one-note character" (Even though she has more to her than just that) so that obviously means she MUST be prey and prey only from now on!

I wish it wasn't so, but you are right when you say sexiness is a pred thing, just look at Vert. Gigantic breasts, a curvaceous figure, a soothing yet seductive voice. She has it all, and don't even get me started on her HDD forms. :-D

Again, I know she isn't human, but I definitely wouldn't miss a chance to be nommed by Lady Green Heart!

Ah, Vert's a great girl! Humans are probably my most common picks, so I'll try to stick to PURE humans for brevity...

Alex (or Britney) from Totally Spies is very cute, but wouldn't work at all as a sadistic pred.

Shokugeki no Soma has a lot of great options, but I'd say Ikumi Mito or Alice Nakiri are the best...there's still that anime issue of everyone being underaged, though.

Ayano from Yandere Simulator or Betty Clicker from Clicker Heroes cover the obscure game character niche...

And Zatanna from D.C. comics doesn't get nearly as much attention as her peers.
Oh, forgot Gwenpool while we're doing comics. Though she's best without the mask.
Last edited by Birichino on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby kagamichan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:19 pm

When it comes to underrated preds, there is not enough vore art with shounen protagonists as preds. It is a common anime trope to have a gluttonous main character, and more people should take advantage of it.

Personally, my favourite would be Lan Hikari. He is always very hungry, and has a few good belly scenes in the anime. I think he would make a good pred due to his big appetite.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Pretty much my three favorites lol.

Lucifer Morningstar from the TV show 'Lucifer'
He is literally the Devil, Satan, Lord of Hell in his universe but he's not like, super evil or cruel, he's actually more of a dark protector in a sense, where his job as the Devil was to punish evil people and occasionally, he also saved innocent people. He can be kind of a jerk but usually not intentionally and overall he wants to do what's right. But he DOES have an appetite and a tendency to solve problems in the strangest of ways, it's not such a stretch for him to swallow someone to either protect them or scare them. Though killing people may be a bit too far for him, there isn't hardly any vore works of him that isn't mine or something I commissioned/was gifted to me.

Geralt of Rivia from the book/game series 'The Witcher'
Soo this is probably the most well-known one on this list but he's also super underrated as a predator. He has these golden/yellow catlike eyes with a real predatory air about them, alongside an increased sense of smell, hearing and sharp eyesight, perfect for tracking things down. Witchers are humans genetically mutated via magic and alchemy, enhancing their strength, senses and such to be trained for monster hunting. Geralt himself went under additional mutations since his body took so well to the average ones, so lots of potential for vore abilities. Personality wise he is a bit gruff, but generally, he cares about the wellbeing of innocent people and would protect them at all costs, so also good for safe vore, MAYBE for fatal vore though he'd probably prefer to just use his sword.

Jonathan Reid from the video game 'Vampyr'
Probably the most questionable of the three, Jonathan is (to the surprise of no one after seeing the title of the game) a vampire. Again I am pretty much the only one making content for him, but all three of these preds are very niche so it doesn't really upset me. Jonathan is also a doctor however and... the game allows you to play either as a pacifist vampire doctor who just wants to keep doing his doctoring duty of curing the sick, or a total monster who'd gladly kill and devour the soul/blood of anyone he wants. Generally, as a vampire one would probably expect vampiric vore from him but I still prefer safe, soft vore with him, namely of his pacifist version. He could swallow folks whole to protect them from other vampires, or give them a safe, soft place to recover from any illness they have.

And on the flip side for those who like fatal vore, there's always his evil version who'd gladly devour everyone in London eventually. Or even something in between, lots of possibilities for different prefs.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:17 pm

I think you mean humanoid preds. Aside from my huspred, there's Dark Jak (Jak 2 & 3), Raditz or any male Saiyan (DBZ), Deidara, Itachi (Naruto), Youko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), Hades, Poseidon, Aioria (Saint Seiya), Vincent Valentine (FFVII), Yugo, Gado, Long, Shenlong (Bloody Roar), and Koga (Inuyasha).
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaybellethePeckish » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:46 pm

I got quite a few I think could do with more, though most are Simpsons characters but hey, can always put things in your own style, y'know? Though I look way more for cute than sexy myself... though there's a small minority of characters I think have both going for them, like Mindy Simmons... I mean get someone who's equally huggable and attractive and give her Homer Simpson's appetite and why doesn't she get anything?
Also like in the few things there are, Sherri & Terri always get stuck as prey if anything but their personalities work way better on the other end, I mean, tricky, underhanded preds are probably the most fun... and they have some canon older versions too https://i.pinimg.com/564x/df/9a/17/df9a ... 60c69e.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ad/f9/08/adf9 ... 8d0a7a.jpg and being twins, they can be each others' built-in accomplices and tlc-providers (actually, predatory twins in general are pretty damn underrated) and they can plot and co-ordinate ways to get people's guards down or somewhere nice and private and then :gulp: plusssss I also really like their piggy noses. For nonfatal, they'd also totally be the type to frequently ambush and swallow others (especially Bart and Lisa) and keep 'em for a few hours just to troll them... or maybe they'd get someone who's willing to spend maybe a few minutes in there but then take a nap straight after gulping them. Tricky, trollish predators are pretty much my cup o' tea...

From Warioware, I don't think I've ever seen Kat, Ana nor 5-Volt in anything, at least not preds in the former two's cases. It's always Ashley and well, is she a certified gormet master? I think not. And geez, after her stage in gold, 5-Volt could easily subdue just about anyone to eat!

Think Amy Wong from Futurama also has potential. She grew up a chubby little thing and even in present she's wanted to let loose and pig out if not for the fact she'd (supposedly) spoil her cuteness... no telling when she fails to keep herself held back, y'know...

For Pokemon, there's Jasmine I'm thinking of in particular. She's adorkable and iirc, there's a lot of empty dishes in front of her at the Olivine Cafe in HG/SS which she sheepishly denies were from her... Plus she sticks out as the one female leader in Johto who knows how to do her job properly instead of throwing a tantrum like the other two when they lose.

hm, that's all that's occurring to me for now!
MaybellethePeckish
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:33 pm

I definitely agree with Rydia.

Also, Terra, Celes, Rosa, Sarisa, Maria, Yuffie, Rinoa, Yuna, Prishe, from Final Fantasy. I've seen very little fan art of any of them in pred roles, if any at all!! To be honest, most of them are likely to be seen as prey characters, which...no way!

Anyway, most of the humanoid characters I can think of that I like as pred are already pred characters/pred fan art.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:36 am

Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn and Cassie Cage from MKX. There both voiced by the same voice actress and they both have such awesome sarcastic tone and wit which makes them seem like great preds cause post vore I imagine they would enjoy rubbing in to there prey inside there bodies how much they enjoy having them inside.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:11 am

I spontaneously had no examples at all, only that a lot of humanoid characters are underrated. So I just looked quickly for Final Fantasy vore and there is barely anything? That's a well-known franchise with very attractive characters! I think Tifa and Yuffie (keyword: exposed midriff) are underrated, they're lucky to at least have some content about them, but they still barely have anything at all.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Birichino » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:33 am

Kitsouille wrote:I spontaneously had no examples at all, only that a lot of humanoid characters are underrated. So I just looked quickly for Final Fantasy vore and there is barely anything? That's a well-known franchise with very attractive characters! I think Tifa and Yuffie (keyword: exposed midriff) are underrated, they're lucky to at least have some content about them, but they still barely have anything at all.

Well, nobody knows any Final Fantasies but 7, 10 (I've seen a smattering of Lulu vore somewhere), Lightning but not the games she's from, and 15 but the protagonists are all male. There aren't too many female candidates besides, though. Beatrix and Dagger from 9?
Although most FF males seem like they'd make good preds, I haven't seen ANY male FF content (not that I've looked).
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:53 am

Birichino wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:I spontaneously had no examples at all, only that a lot of humanoid characters are underrated. So I just looked quickly for Final Fantasy vore and there is barely anything? That's a well-known franchise with very attractive characters! I think Tifa and Yuffie (keyword: exposed midriff) are underrated, they're lucky to at least have some content about them, but they still barely have anything at all.

Well, nobody knows any Final Fantasies but 7, 10 (I've seen a smattering of Lulu vore somewhere), Lightning but not the games she's from, and 15 but the protagonists are all male. There aren't too many female candidates besides, though. Beatrix and Dagger from 9?
Although most FF males seem like they'd make good preds, I haven't seen ANY male FF content (not that I've looked).

I named several FF characters myself that while there's plenty of fan art of all of them, little to none involving vore.
There's a lot of Tifa cosplayers, that's for certain...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby 157and493 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:55 am

Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill... I just cannot get enough of her.
157and493
Participator

Postby Borealis » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:07 am

Birichino wrote:

You guys beat me to it.

I'm not a huge fan of human preds, really. But from what I've seen of vore content in general- Outside of, I guess, Tifa, the Final Fantasy characters are really underdone in vore. Which has always struck me as weird because most of the main characters (and, often, the villains!) are obviously designed to be attractive people, and obviously in fanfic and fanart erotica in general it's a franchise that's been pulled from so extensively that it's got a reputation for being one of those franchises...

But just, not here?
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Also, FFVIII literally has a vore materia called Swallow so your characters can eat enemies in canon.

I'm not sure if she counts since she isn't exactly human but just for curiosity's sake I searched for Ghost in the Shell vore and there's only 4 here, none on google. Main character is a very attractive woman (although kinda creepy in the 1995 movie) and the franchise is extremely well-known. Maybe it's a case of people respecting the art too much to lewd it, but still.
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:40 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Also, FFVIII literally has a vore materia called Swallow so your characters can eat enemies in canon.

There's this skill in BoF III called 'Devour' that basically does the same thing.

Kitsouille wrote:I'm not sure if she counts since she isn't exactly human but just for curiosity's sake I searched for Ghost in the Shell vore and there's only 4 here, none on google. Main character is a very attractive woman (although kinda creepy in the 1995 movie) and the franchise is extremely well-known. Maybe it's a case of people respecting the art too much to lewd it, but still.

Google is not your friend, first off. Secondly, she's an android, but was once human, still has human emotions and sentience. That counts.
As far as art is concerned I've not seen any, though I've not really looked for it myself.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby hetcomc » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:38 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn and Cassie Cage from MKX. There both voiced by the same voice actress and they both have such awesome sarcastic tone and wit which makes them seem like great preds cause post vore I imagine they would enjoy rubbing in to there prey inside there bodies how much they enjoy having them inside.

I completely agree. I wrote an Aloy story if you want to check it out.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby chance10 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Shin-ae from I Love Yoo and Seraphina from unOrdinary
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 pm

hetcomc wrote:I completely agree. I wrote an Aloy story if you want to check it out.

Awesome. I was wondering why there was not more art or stories about her here as she is a pretty well received character as far as I have seen so post game I came here expecting to find more on her and was surprised how void of content with her there was. Will be giving your story a read ASAP thanks for the heads up :-D
cranberryknights1
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion