International Vore Competition

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: International Vore Competition

Postby bedfordsb » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 pm

After an interval that has been far too long here is a new Australian vore restaurant story, in the run up to an IVC: https://aryion.com/g4/view/433985

Hope people like it

Happy New Year!

bedfordsb
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 pm

I’ve had a bit of free time (which isn’t going to last), so I’ve been getting on with writing the new IVC story. Thirty-eight pages so far, several scenes of vore or pre-vore teasing… and the competition hasn’t even started! It’s going to be a long one. :)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby bedfordsb » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Take all the time you need!
bedfordsb
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Ladies and gentlemen: the European qualifiers!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/442766
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:58 am

A poll, for those of you who might be interested by a character-specific spin-off story:

blog/French_snack/which_ivc_character_would_you_most_like_to_see_a_story_aboutʔ_b-38399.html
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:50 am

I haven't used this thread for a while, but here's a link to a new poll + question. You can use it to decide where the next IVC world final will take place, and also to request / suggest pred and/or prey characters for the African qualifier.

blog/French_snack/index_b-46325.html

Edit: The poll has stopped working after just a few hours. I've asked for tech help.

Edit: And it's working again.
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:55 am

About the African qualifiers for the IVC: I’ll let the poll run for a few more days (for the location of the world final), but I’m now closing suggestions for characters (preds and prey alike) for the African qualifiers. You’ve certainly come up with lots of ideas!

These, in alphabetical order, will be the competitors:

Grace Adeyemi (Togo)
Jamelia Hanin (Algeria)
Zanele 'Nelly' Kambiri (Côte d’Ivoire)
Elizabeth Kwabi (Ghana)
Alix ‘Vivee’ Lal (Seychelles)
Joy Lelosa (Nigeria)
Erika Niedmandt (South Africa)
Melodi Nsambu (Angola)
Anisha Perrine (Mauritius)

As it’s a chess vore competition and there are nine contenders, players will face off in pairs in four first-round matches, with Melodi (as defending champion) getting a bye straight to the second round (the semi-finals). Only the best three winners will advance to the semis, where one will face Melodi and the other two will face off. The winners of the semis will face off in the final, for the African championship title and the only African qualifying spot for the IVC world final. Let’s hope their stuffed little tummies won’t be creaking and groaning too much by that point! First-, second- and third-round chess vore matches will follow on immediately from one another, with no time for players to rest and digest.

That story won’t be for straight away though, as I’ve said. My next story will be a Felaryan one.
French_snack
???

Postby lazylayjay » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:44 pm

Woohoo! Thank you for agreeing to my request.
lazylayjay
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am

After more than a week of voting, this is the total of votes from deviantArt and Eka’s Portal combined:

Seoul: 89
The Vore Restaurant in London: 80

The next world final of the International Vore Competition will therefore be hosted in Seoul. The ladies who make the final will be eating up Koreans for their breakfast!

As I’ve said, I’ll be writing the regional African qualifier (at some point), and then maybe moving on straight to the final. If some of you would like to write qualifiers for other regions, just let me know.

By the way, there were 60 votes merely here on the Portal. That’s a lot of IVC readers whom I wasn’t aware of! Those of you who are silent, leave a comment from time to time. :)

In the meantime, I’ll have a Felarya story out very soon.
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:58 am

Following on from the African qualifier: I’ve decided on a list of contestants for the upcoming IVC world final. There will be three newcomers, and I’m opening up the possibility for you to give them a name, background and personality, if you want to:

We’ll have a qualifier from Peru. I haven’t decided anything yet other than her country of origin. (Edit: A name and some character aspects have now been decided about her on deviantArt.)

We’ll also have a newcomer from Vietnam. I see her as a young woman barely out of her teens, currently working as a fast-food delivery girl on a motorbike in Hanoi. She’s usually seen wearing a cap, she’s kind of casual, and she’s quite tech-savvy. A little bit of a tomboy perhaps, yet feminine in her own way. Anything else about her is up to you. (Edit: A name and additional details have now been decided about her on deviantArt.)

South Korea doesn’t succeed in getting someone qualified, but gets a spot anyway as the host country. So she’s not a big contender. I see her as quite shy, rather ‘delicate’, a girl who can’t quite believe yet that she’s been bold enough to take part in a vore competition. She initially had prey fantasies, then tried eating someone just to see what it was like, and enjoyed it, becoming pred as well. Anything else about her is up to you. :) (Edit: A name and character aspects have now been decided about her on deviantArt, with a note sent to me privately.)

I’ve opened up this same possibility to my readers on deviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/fs-the-vores ... -847334902 .

If you’d like to know who the competitors will be in the world final, you can open this spoiler box. But be warned: You can’t unsee it and go back to not knowing! This box also mentions the qualifier from Africa, so don’t open it unless you’ve read Story 227.

For today, I’m just revealing the qualifiers from Asia and Oceania / South America (in addition to the one from Africa). I’ll reveal those from North America in a couple of days, and those from Europe a couple of days after that.

Spoiler: show

In alphabetical order:

Ghalia Al Ansari (Qatar)
Erin Gipton (Australia)
Erika Niedmandt (South Africa)

+ the as yet unnamed girls from Peru, South Korea and Vietnam.
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:10 am

The qualifiers from North America:

Carissa Jones (Barbados)
Marissa Lawrence (St Kitts and Nevis)
Abha Romaine (Jamaica)
French_snack
???

Postby Ladybellylover » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Interesting choices so far!
Ladybellylover
New to the forum

Postby Sleepless » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:02 pm

I found this purely by chance but I'm glad I did!

Can I be prey please and can I choose who eats me?
Sleepless
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:42 am

The qualifiers from Europe:

Janine Döhl (Germany)
Simona Škrtel (Slovakia)
Mariella Verkerk (Netherlands)
Summer Woods (UK)

Ladybellylover wrote:Interesting choices so far!

A bit of a changing of the guard, a new generation coming through.

Sleepless wrote:I found this purely by chance but I'm glad I did!

You can indeed! I'll need you to describe yourself here so that I know how to include you: name (not necessarily your real name), appearance, personality / behaviour... And yes, you can choose who eats you.
French_snack
???

Postby Ladybellylover » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:21 pm

Thanks for including Frau Döhl, she has practiced a lot since her previous failed attempt to reach the final. This does mean that she is allowed to eat me if she wants, but the probably won't unless she wins, which is unlikely. I would never tell her that though!
I will be cheering her on in Seoul, but some of her friends have decided to volunteer as her food. Married couple Anja and Bastian who we have known for 20 years and her younger fitness studio friends Claudia and Julian who said they would help her out if she reached the final. We are all planning on having dinner totogether in Seoul the night before the competition one last time before she swallows them. I am a lucky man.
Ladybellylover
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:37 pm

Ladybellylover wrote:I will be cheering her on in Seoul, but some of her friends have decided to volunteer as her food. Married couple Anja and Bastian who we have known for 20 years and her younger fitness studio friends Claudia and Julian who said they would help her out if she reached the final. We are all planning on having dinner totogether in Seoul the night before the competition one last time before she swallows them. I am a lucky man.

OK. They're the last, though. Requests are now closed.
French_snack
???

Postby Ladybellylover » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:23 pm

French_snack wrote:
Ladybellylover wrote:I will be cheering her on in Seoul, but some of her friends have decided to volunteer as her food. Married couple Anja and Bastian who we have known for 20 years and her younger fitness studio friends Claudia and Julian who said they would help her out if she reached the final. We are all planning on having dinner totogether in Seoul the night before the competition one last time before she swallows them. I am a lucky man.

OK. They're the last, though. Requests are now closed.
Thanks. I must have got in just in time!

Could I make an alteration please? I would like to change Bastian's name to Benedikt. Initially I thought it would be fun to have me as Seb and him as Bastian so we formed one name when combined as part of an ongoing joke but having given it some thought, it will just be confusing. Sorry, this will be the last change.
Ladybellylover
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:11 pm

Ladybellylover wrote:Could I make an alteration please? I would like to change Bastian's name to Benedikt. Initially I thought it would be fun to have me as Seb and him as Bastian so we formed one name when combined as part of an ongoing joke but having given it some thought, it will just be confusing. Sorry, this will be the last change.

No problem.
French_snack
???

Postby StaticDancer » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:39 pm

I hope Simona Skrtel is better looking than her namesake Martin
StaticDancer
New to the forum

Postby Sleepless » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:35 pm

French_snack wrote:The qualifiers from Europe:

Janine Döhl (Germany)
Simona Škrtel (Slovakia)
Mariella Verkerk (Netherlands)
Summer Woods (UK)

Ladybellylover wrote:Interesting choices so far!

A bit of a changing of the guard, a new generation coming through.

Sleepless wrote:I found this purely by chance but I'm glad I did!

You can indeed! I'll need you to describe yourself here so that I know how to include you: name (not necessarily your real name), appearance, personality / behaviour... And yes, you can choose who eats you.

Thank you :)

Can I be eaten by Abha please? I'm happy she will feature again, I liked her last time and she did something in that story which I would like her to do to me

My name is Eric Ostell. I'm 44 from Illinois, USA. I'm divorced with 2 sons with my ex wife. They're teenagers now and I don't see them much. I'm losing interest in my current girlfriend and my urge to get swallowed is growing stronger and stronger. Other details, I'm a motor mechanic and I love baseball! I used to be a good hitter and catcher.
My appearance is fairly generic. I am white but I have some Latin in me so my skin is natually light brown. I have thick dark brown hair which goes curly if I let it grow. I'm slightly overweight and I'm quite hairy all over especially my chest. I have tattoos on both my arms , my chest and my back. I've been a smoker since my teens but I cut down, my voice is quite low and husky. I'm 6ft but that doesn't really matter if I'm being shrunk!!!
And one detail which I would like you to include is that I have a very large penis (in proportion to my body) which Abha cannot resist commenting on and flicking gently with her giant finger before she eats me.

Thanks again. If you need any more info I'm very happy to add :)
Sleepless
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion