Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Orlando » Wed May 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Does anyone have the images from the Mangarock links? They are blocked from USA to see.

Also I'm sharing this link in case anyone missed it from way long ago when it was given out. A huge database of manga, anime and video games as well as 18+ stuff. Mostly 18+ stuff... but I check it now and then to see if there's anything good in the Consumer section. Hoping the new Atelier Ryza has some giant frog or something. All in Japanese though and Google Translate does not work very well.

http://red.ribbon.to/~adon/main.php

Now although it tells you what media has monsters that eat females (the site is mostly dedicated to female prey) it doesn't post images or screenshots which is a bummer. Sometimes they make it sound good and you chase it down, only to find it was disappointing.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PlayerLink » Thu May 30, 2019 3:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8HkAOliDY

The entire new Pencilmation episode today is about vore. Starts right at the beginning.
PlayerLink
Been posting for a bit

Postby SamL369 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:30 pm

There is most likely giantess vore in this manga. It is called ダルマ・カグラ 1巻 (ガムコミックスプラス). A user on G-zone posted about it saying: A quiet Japanese-style girl named Aoi-chan has become huge.
There was a depiction that put the enemy in the mouth.
It is available at this link on Amazon Kindle. https://www.amazon.co.jp/ダルマ・カグラ-1巻-ガムコミックスプラス-岩戸-あきら/dp/4847037901
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigboy1992 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
SamL369 wrote:
MajorHellsing wrote:Human, a scholar you see in chapter 4

What?

I believe he's referring to Yin/Yang's question about the Dark Edge manga on the previous page.

This is why it helps to use quotes.

Has anyone gone through the other chapters to see if there are more instances in this manga?

https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/dark-edge
This website has all 15 volumes.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalessan » Fri May 31, 2019 6:07 am

Right off the bat: Godzilla II has no amazing vore scenes, but there's at least a little, as far as I can recall:
Spoiler: show
King Ghidorah licks a few corpses after incinerating a bunch of soldiers. No actual vore, rather quick moment.
King Ghidorah bites the icy ground where one minor character is standing. He can then be seen chomping the block of ice he lifted. Also a very quick scene, and hardly visible.
A jet pilot ejects while being attacked by Rhodan, who snatches him directly from the air with his mouth. This scene has been shared here a few weeks ago.
In defeating King Ghidorah at the end Godzilla holds Ghidorah's final seperated neck and head in his mouth as if swallowing him feet first. He then blasts him into oblivion with his atomic breath. At the end he closes his mouth and releases a tiny burp of Ghidorah's yellow electricity, so one can at least imagine something else.
Kalessan
New to the forum

Postby thehoomanity » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:46 am

There's some vore in the new Villainous pilot episode. Demencia eats a superhero(offscreen sadly) but gets no bulge or anything like that when she appears shortly after 2:28, next there's a near(semi?) vore scene with her and a cheerleader 5:35. And near the end of the episode, she eats a hero they shrunk down called sunblast 10:33. It seems like she'll be huge uh "vore" fuel in the future. Can't wait!
Link to episode: https://youtu.be/fNFbN3fiALI
thehoomanity
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:54 am

thehoomanity wrote:There's some vore in the new Villainous pilot episode. Demencia eats a superhero(offscreen sadly) but gets no bulge or anything like that when she appears shortly after 2:28, next there's a near(semi?) vore scene with her and a cheerleader 5:35. And near the end of the episode, she eats a hero they shrunk down called sunblast 10:33. It seems like she'll be huge uh "vore" fuel in the future. Can't wait!

I love her already.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:51 am

thehoomanity wrote:There's some vore in the new Villainous pilot episode. Demencia eats a superhero(offscreen sadly) but gets no bulge or anything like that when she appears shortly after 2:28, next there's a near(semi?) vore scene with her and a cheerleader 5:35. And near the end of the episode, she eats a hero they shrunk down called sunblast 10:33. It seems like she'll be huge uh "vore" fuel in the future. Can't wait!

Huh, I mean, I knew 'Demencia eats people' was quite popular fanon, but I never thought it would become canon
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:12 am

the trailer for the season 2 of Final Space released, and it shows brieftly the little green planet destroyer alien named mooncake eating a guy whole and alive https://youtu.be/Fy2wlCa31-M
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:39 am

failbird105 wrote:

Huh, I mean, I knew 'Demencia eats people' was quite popular fanon, but I never thought it would become canon

Fanservice maybe...
I was very impressed for example, when on Season 2 of "George of the Jungle" fashion-girl aka Magnolia became wild-beast-girl Ursula, and she really ate people and huge animals too
So, it's even GOOD, when incoming more canonical female preds like Ursula from GotJ, Pyronica from GF e.t.c.
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thehoomanity » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:34 am

preved_yt wrote:Fanservice maybe...
I was very impressed for example, when on Season 2 of "George of the Jungle" fashion-girl aka Magnolia became wild-beast-girl Ursula, and she really ate people and huge animals too
So, it's even GOOD, when incoming more canonical female preds like Ursula from GotJ, Pyronica from GF e.t.c.

It still sucks that Ursula never got any vore art. :(
Hopefully, Demencia gets lots soon.
thehoomanity
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:49 am

thehoomanity wrote:
preved_yt wrote:Fanservice maybe...

It still sucks that Ursula never got any vore art. :(
Hopefully, Demencia gets lots soon.

Mostly vore-canonical characters has less fanarts then "just cute or hot ones"- in Gravity Falls canonical pred is Pyronica, but most of arts with Mabel or Wendy...
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:48 pm

preved_yt wrote:Mostly vore-canonical characters has less fanarts then "just cute or hot ones"- in Gravity Falls canonical pred is Pyronica, but most of arts with Mabel or Wendy...

Well I mean, there have definitely been exceptions, Haruko from FLCL for one. There was a veritable storm of Haruko after her canon vore moment.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shrunkenone » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:46 pm

I hope future episodes keep that aspect of her going.
Maybe some internal or POV views. ^.^;
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:47 pm

shrunkenone wrote:

I hope future episodes keep that aspect of her going.
Maybe some internal or POV views. ^.^;

Isn't everyone focusing too much on the "vore" part of the episode and not enough on the "entertainment" part?
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:Isn't everyone focusing too much on the "vore" part of the episode and not enough on the "entertainment" part?

You realise this is a vore site?
ihateu91
---

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:03 pm

ihateu91 wrote:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:Isn't everyone focusing too much on the "vore" part of the episode and not enough on the "entertainment" part?

You realise this is a vore site?

Exactly, vore is a entertaining part.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm

Some spoilers so read at your own risk.

So I got back from watching Godzilla king of the monster and it was a very good movie, totally worth the money and would pay to watch it again. So during my time watching it there is some Kaiju vore scene in it a couple implied vore, one in the start that an almost semi vore with Mothra grabbing a dude by the leg and you think she gonna eat him until she throws him into a web. But later down the film, you have king Ghidorah swallowing one the female character from the 2014 film and Rodan chomping down on a fighter pilot. Near the end of the film, Godzilla is pretty much almost swallowing Ghidorah head while it was alive crying out in pain.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 am

Gabriel0813 wrote:Some spoilers so read at your own risk.

So I got back from watching Godzilla king of the monster and it was a very good movie, totally worth the money and would pay to watch it again. So during my time watching it there is some Kaiju vore scene in it a couple implied vore, one in the start that an almost semi vore with Mothra grabbing a dude by the leg and you think she gonna eat him until she throws him into a web. But later down the film, you have king Ghidorah swallowing one the female character from the 2014 film and Rodan chomping down on a fighter pilot. Near the end of the film, Godzilla is pretty much almost swallowing Ghidorah head while it was alive crying out in pain.

I do not complain, or anything but you can use
[ spoiler ][ /spoiler] without spaces
, to make an actually spoiler-friendly post.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:51 pm

a new Villains animation, pretty crazy @ss chick tongue lash a shrunked hero and eats him, its near the end of the video, its on spanish https://youtu.be/WXToe26mwTo

also earlier in the same clip the same chick goes into a rampage trough the city to make the hero come and she is halfway into eating another girl with her lizard head looking had before the hero arrive
Last edited by DrakeX on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion