Bird of Prey VS shrunken man

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Bird of Prey VS shrunken man

Postby justinrpg » Fri May 31, 2019 1:00 pm

Birds of prey like falcons, eagles, and such go after mice and other small rodents so that they can eat them. I imagine that if a human was shrunken, the bird of prey would do the same to the man.

I mean, it is dangerous for a shrunken man to be outside because of everything normal size like animals and such, many of which may try to eat the shrunken man, but sometimes you have no choice and you have to take the risk—and then wind up being eaten by a bird of prey.

If I were a shrunken man and I was going to be eaten by a bird of prey, I would hope that it would be a female peregrine falcon. Female because I enjoy F/m vore and peregrine falcon because it is my favorite bird of prey and the only bird of prey that I find sexy. Obviously if the peregrine falcon is going to eat me, she would grab me in her talons first. I find it sexy to be in a bird's talons, and she is going to eat me, so that is a double bonus.

What do you think about birds of prey eating shrunken men?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Bird of Prey VS shrunken man

Postby Miridium » Fri May 31, 2019 2:53 pm

Funny enough I'm writing a fic with a human who is part bird so I'm applying some bird science to her.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:12 am

I love birds.

My favorite bird of prey is the golden eagle.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Seelane » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:49 am

* Wonderland manga opening scene flashback*
Oh Balor no, not again!

(Following manga contains bloody imagery of shrunken people getting eaten by birds.)
https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-274669

But yeah thats pretty much what would happen if any carnivore birds would find shrunken humans...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:51 am

Little bloody for my taste but appealingly scary! What would be even better, to me, is someone being taken to a bird's nest to be fed to their young, and surviving long enough to see the hungry babies.
blergle
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:47 pm

I have a mouse girl who gets eaten by all sorts of preds, including an eagle, and a hawk.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:47 pm

Oh I did forget to mention that birds are my favorite order of animal life. Reptiles and mammals? Fish? Naw birds for the win!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion