[Completed]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Completed]

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks a ton!
Last edited by BrokenButterfly45 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:28 am, edited 34 times in total.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: [BB] Looking for Arists! (Commissioning people)

Postby Silent_E » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Hey there. We've worked together before, so I don't really think I'll need an introduction in that department. I'm always up for more work, though!

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Silent_E
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:58 pm

I looked at your page, and I think I can work on stuff for you.

Here are my prices.

blog/FSM/open_for_commissions_b-28116.html
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby chienshin87 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:32 am

chienshin87
New to the forum

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 am

Silent_E wrote:Hey there. We've worked together before, so I don't really think I'll need an introduction in that department. I'm always up for more work, though!

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Silent_E

Oh hey again! Actually, I'm going to just send you a message here...

FSM wrote:I looked at your page, and I think I can work on stuff for you.

Here are my prices.

blog/FSM/open_for_commissions_b-28116.html

chienshin87 wrote:I'm also interested.

https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... hienshin87

Hm... thank you, but no thank you!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiki » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 am

Hi. I'm relatively new here but if you're still looking for artists go on and check my gallery. There's not much yet, sorry. I am very interested in cock vore however, It's one of my fav themes.
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:55 am

Kiki wrote:Hi. I'm relatively new here but if you're still looking for artists go on and check my gallery. There's not much yet, sorry. I am very interested in cock vore however, It's one of my fav themes.

Hmm, your art style is pretty nice, but my one concern is that you don't seem to have any examples of... well, any male characters at all, and I don't do futas at all. I'd like to order, but I feel kinda hesitant because of that. We could try to work something out, if you want? Just throw me a PM.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for Commissions!

Postby DrakeX » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:32 am

unfortunally, i dont do mature stuff (cock vore, unbirth, anal) so im afraid i cannot help you with that one, but if interested i other kind of vore i even do comics and im kinda cheap, even more this month that im offering discounts in my FA gallery. let me know if you´re interested http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vicexxx/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Looking for Commissions!

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:34 pm

DrakeX wrote:unfortunally, i dont do mature stuff (cock vore, unbirth, anal) so im afraid i cannot help you with that one, but if interested i other kind of vore i even do comics and im kinda cheap, even more this month that im offering discounts in my FA gallery. let me know if you´re interested http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vicexxx/

I appreciate your time, but I don't have any fur characters. Thank you anyway! ^^
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: Trades? Trades!

Postby PinaColada » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:21 am

Hello there! I’d love to trade with you if this is still open.

My gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/PinaColada

Sorry for the lack of that many males in my gallery. However, I’d have no problem sending you plenty more examples through private messaging.

I’m alright with any theme you throw at me. :D
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Gotten back to everyone so far... anyone else interested?
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby OppaiWife » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:58 pm

I'd love to do some writing for art!
OppaiWife

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:23 pm

OppaiWife wrote:I'd love to do some writing for art!

Could I see some of your work, then?
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby OppaiWife » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 am

OppaiWife wrote:I'd love to do some writing for art!

I'll PM some to you now! :)
OppaiWife

Re: Taking Trades! Giving/Looking for Art/Writing/Sprites

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Still looking! I'm really itching to trade today.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: Open for Business! Trades & Commissions [Updated]

Postby ThatWeirdo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 am

Yo, you still open for trades? I'm a mediocre writer, so just let me know if you want anything written (Description, story, etc.) :)

Last bumped by BrokenButterfly45 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 am.
ThatWeirdo
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley