Vore Dating Site ?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Dating Site ?

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:53 am

I had this idea come across my brain, is there any type of vore dating site out there? As in is there a place where voraphiles can meet to find a relationship? If not I think that it would be a great idea. Not many people on average indulge in vore so finding a partner who is interested in it beforehand would be a big plus if you ask me.
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Dating Site ?

Postby Doku » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Not to my knowledge, and in general I think it is both a bad idea, and unmarketable. The "dating pool" is globally too small in all likelihood to justify the costs of maintaining such a dating site. It's just not a tenable idea.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:42 pm

I agree with Latroma. We're spread too thin and the mathematics simply don't add up.

If, say, absolutely massive communities like the furry fandom have never properly got this off the ground- which it hasn't, after many attempts- we don't have a chance. And that's before you even put differences in people's preferences and the inevitable gender disparity (read: hetero "sausage fest") into the mix.

In an ideal world this would be cool. But in this world, all I can say is best of luck to anyone who tries this, because goodness me I think you'd need it...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby SilentViewer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Is there a major gender disparity? I guess I haven't met to many people from the community but I haven't noticed a majority.
SilentViewer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:10 pm

SilentViewer wrote:Is there a major gender disparity? I guess I haven't met to many people from the community but I haven't noticed a majority.

Even if there isn't (and I think men are more likely to have paraphilias), men are far more likely to identify themselves through their weird fetish online.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Borealis » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:39 am

SilentViewer wrote:Is there a major gender disparity? I guess I haven't met to many people from the community but I haven't noticed a majority.

There's a significant disparity on here. And a significant disparity on online dating. I think it's fair to assume this will be compounded.

I'm not a naturally cynical person. But yeah, we all know that if such a site existed it would end up being literally 90+% guys who want a woman to play fantasy pred. (A role that most women into vore don't associate with based on polls within the community). And that's without even going into the distance factor and how spread out everyone would be globally.

I get where the idea is coming from, but in practice it's a complete non-starter IMO
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:29 am

Frankly, something like this is WAY too ambitious an endeavor to start with. If anything, any and all attempts at this have to start as low key as possible: like say, just a site designed to find people in your home community to potentially make new friends/acquaintances, through the medium of fetish-fuel. I’d be generally satisfied with something like that if it’d lead to healthy RL interactions between people, even if nothing fetishistic comes of it.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:14 am

I was pointed at this site when I posted something similar... take a look.

https://gurglrvore.com
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby SilentViewer » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Borealis wrote:

There's a significant disparity on here. And a significant disparity on online dating. I think it's fair to assume this will be compounded.

I'm not a naturally cynical person. But yeah, we all know that if such a site existed it would end up being literally 90+% guys who want a woman to play fantasy pred. (A role that most women into vore don't associate with based on polls within the community). And that's without even going into the distance factor and how spread out everyone would be globally.

I get where the idea is coming from, but in practice it's a complete non-starter IMO

Is that actually a representation of the community? I mean I haven't taken a poll but that seems really specific.
SilentViewer
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion