I really need some opinions about this

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I really need some opinions about this

Postby Debodab66 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:12 pm

So my new girlfriend is every thing i ever wanted she basically told me that i can tell her every kink or fantasy that i like and she is willing to be a part of it, I still couldn’t tell her that i had vore fantasies involving close relatives , But I thought I had this fantasies cuz I was lost with my sexuality and I thought now that I’m in a relationship with a really openminded person who knows about my shrinking/vore fetish, helped discover my sexual orientation I thought that any vore fetish involving close relatives would be over but today after role playing with my new gf that I was turned into her favorite chocolate bar when she was coming to visit me and she ate me fully unaware even though it was so hot when she was doing the rp with me for some reason when we finished I kept having another version of this rp but with twist basically That my older sister came early from work and found me first before my gf and I end up being eaten by her and for some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about this , idk why this thoughts seems to en stuck with since I was young , I’m starting to think that It have to do with being misstated by her and my mom when I was growing up that some how I feel that they are superior, “ having this thoughts always been my guilty pleasure. I need any opinions I can get about this guys.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Re: I really need some opinions about this

Postby fixated1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:23 pm

It's a tough one for people to understand. Your saying this is a new relationship so I would build up trust. You've already told her you're into vore and she's participating in ways that are satisfying you, at least to an extent. I would leave it at that for a while at least. Telling her you want her to give you fantasies that don't involve her as a main sexual focus could easily go badly for you, and that's setting aside the taboo you're involved in. I would hold off until you're comfortable with each other and after some cooling off on the high you seem to be riding off of. Don't overwhelm her with a deluge of requests. Ask her what she wants and put some attention into giving her that. Sounds like you've got a great gal. Treat her right. She's a partner, not a well to quench your thirst whenever you want. I'm not saying you're doing that, just that it's an easy mistake to make.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackFrost » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:32 pm

Well first of all, don't beat yourself up about having this kink inside you, you're human and human minds are complex devices that are not really understood. Nobody really knows what causes a fetish to develop inside a person. There are theories that some deeply-submerged (often forgotten) childhood incident causes our minds to fixate on some obscure aspect of that incident, creating a kind of mental/emotional feedback that eventually manifests into a full-blown fetish, but it's mostly guesswork.

For all we know your vore fetish might have been sparked by your sister holding you as a baby and teasing you by saying that she was going to eat you, or it might have been sparked by some other obscure thing. You don't go into details about this mistreatment you suffered and so it's difficult to come to any conclusions about how it might be linked to your vore fetish. You obviously suspect that it's power-related, the fact of your mum and sister having some kind of authoritative power over you which has caused you to develop a vore fetish based upon the underlying concept of domination, but even if true there's no reason to feel ashamed. as I said, human minds are odd things - we have no control over the way they develop or the way they sub-consciously fixate onto things.

You're hardly alone in this either. I suspect almost all people with vore fetishes are subliminally turned on by the concept of being either dominated themselves, or dominating others - what greater way to utterly dominate someone exists beyond eating them? I think vore probably belongs in the same category as many BDSM fetishes. If you measured the brainwaves of some person who gets off on being whipped and humiliated they'd be very similar to the ones from the person who gets off on being swallowed alive.

If your GF is open to your fetishes and willing to indulge them (as clearly she is) I'd guess it would be OK to share your fetish about being vored by relatives. She sounds pretty open minded, and so I'd imagine she'd understand. The real thing holding you back is your own feelings of shame, which is obviously deeply linked to incidents from your childhood. You know her best though. If you really can't bring yourself to talk about it then just keep it private. Nobody says you have to share absolutely everything in your life, a person is entitled to their secrets. Hell... I've never once told my wife about my vore fetish, I'd imagine she'd absolute freak if she found out. I just keep it private and always have done.

Not sure if any of this helps, but I did my best.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 pm

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but this is just a fetish board. We aren't any more likely to have the answers here than you are. Sure, we can speculate and make comparisons all day long, but everyone's experience is different and none of us know you or your situation well enough to give any solid advice on such a complex and sensitive matter. Given how many threads you've made about this issue and how concerned you seem to be about it, I would strongly suggest talking to a therapist. Sometimes a professional is the best person to help you address your concerns and find out not only where they come from, but what is the best way for you to handle them.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Debodab66 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Erastus wrote:I don't mean to sound insensitive, but this is just a fetish board. We aren't any more likely to have the answers here than you are. Sure, we can speculate and make comparisons all day long, but everyone's experience is different and none of us know you or your situation well enough to give any solid advice on such a complex and sensitive matter. Given how many threads you've made about this issue and how concerned you seem to be about it, I would strongly suggest talking to a therapist. Sometimes a professional is the best person to help you address your concerns and find out not only where they come from, but what is the best way for you to handle them.

You cant use the word “therapy” in a Vore discussion board, she is literally talking about something related to this fetish it doesn’t matter if you feel like this is out of your comfort zone we should all be here for each other. I mean for other people we all need therapy. I hope you get that.
Last edited by Debodab66 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby Debodab66 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:45 pm

This is a really complicated situation. But As I can tell you had this fetish involving your relatives from a really young age. I think you shouldn’t stress so much about it, it’s probably there for a reasons beyond your control I’d say try not to think about it but whenever it come up don’t stress so much at the end of the day it’s just a fantasy I had a similar situation growing up. And congrats on discovering your sexual preference. Your girl seems to be very open minded you’re so lucky! As for telling her about your fantasies involving your sister Id say go for it she sounds really understanding and fun who knows maybe she would RP with you about this :-D
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby midnightisle » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:12 pm

Erastus wrote:Given how many threads you've made about this issue and how concerned you seem to be about it, I would strongly suggest talking to a therapist. Sometimes a professional is the best person to help you address your concerns and find out not only where they come from, but what is the best way for you to handle them.

Yep, I agree. OP has made a lot of threads related to this subject, and unless there are legit psychologists lurking on this board, none of us users should play armchair psychologist.

Debodab66 wrote:You cant use the word “therapy” in a Vore discussion board, she is literally talking about something related to this fetish it doesn’t matter if you feel like this is out of your comfort zone we should all be here for each other. I mean for other people we all need therapy. I hope you get that.

...are you talking about yourself in third person or am I just tripping right now? Well, regardless, no one is obligated to "be there" for other users. Forums aren't the best place to get emotional support. If your interest in vore is bothering you so much that you're making multiple threads about it, then you might need to seek a professional, like Erastus said. There's nothing wrong with doing that.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Debodab66 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:46 pm

That was actually my girlfriend we talked about everything and I showed her that I was asking about this. turned out that she is the greatest person ever I think I can talk to her about this now whenever I need to so I wont be asking you guys the same questions like I used to lol and thank you for your great advises too I really appreciate it.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby aClockworkSloth » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:13 am

To be honest, from what i observed here and my background in psychology, there are lot of people here that could use some therapy. that doesnt mean i nor any user here are the most appropriate person to tell someone they've gone too far or that their fetish is bleeding too much into the real world. Though rule of thumb is, if you are literally obsessing about something. especially a fetish that involves something like incest or pedophilia, etc. then something is not quite right. and being obsessive about something interferes with everyday life in general. and that's not really acceptable if one wants to live their life to the fullest.. the red flags Erastus maybe saw had nothing to do with vore imo. more had to do with the obsession part....

People see therapists in regards to fetishes all the time. This isnt due to a kink-shaming reason but because the fetish has started to affect their day to day life in a negative manner. usually this is via obsessing.

people sometimes use the whole "you need therapy" thing as an insult. In other times, its because a person is genuine concerned for the emotional well being of another and in a non-judgmental way. Erastus, for example, saw that you posted a lot of similar threads regarding the same specific aspect of the vore fetish. This sorta indicates theres internal turmoil and/or obsession. So the concern was not about OP having a fetish. But the behaviors that were evident seemingly as a result of the fetish.

also therapy isnt a four letter word. mental health is important! and you dont have to cave to society to take care of ones mental health if there are genuine issues such as anxiety, depression, emotional immaturity, or as stated before obsessive thoughts/behaviors.

though there are some shady therapists out there. especially very religious ones that are transphobic, homophobic, racist, or any of that ilk. because that is like the opposite of how a therapist should be. therapists should be reasonable and down to earth but also open-minded and accepting and caring. if a therapist is treating you like a pariah then they are NOT a good therapist! and thus, they should be ditched and a new one should be found. its very common for people to not stay with the first therapist or two or so they see. So yeah. theres my psychology PSA or whatever.
aClockworkSloth
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion