General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed May 08, 2019 4:32 pm

On deviantART a few years ago, there was a drawing of Ursula from The Little Mermaid farting. She was also much fatter, presumably from eating someone. The title was something like “Poor Unfortunately Gassy Soul” or whatever. I can’t find it anymore.

Also, does anyone have an archive of William Levy’s vore artwork?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby JT » Wed May 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Well, i guess this is the right place. Does anyone know pf a vore.story that seemed it was written of real world experinces about a guy who had a girlfriend who would indulge his fetish and swallow live stuff? For the life of me i cant remember the title or author
JT
Somewhat familiar

Postby gentleSnacks » Thu May 09, 2019 5:55 pm

you sure it wasnt just a comment? i remember a comment like that that got copy-pasted all over vore DA
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri May 10, 2019 2:29 pm

JT wrote:Well, i guess this is the right place. Does anyone know pf a vore.story that seemed it was written of real world experinces about a guy who had a girlfriend who would indulge his fetish and swallow live stuff? For the life of me i cant remember the title or author

I remember something like that. Did he force her to swallow her pet or something so she ended up swallowing him?
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JT » Fri May 10, 2019 5:16 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
JT wrote:Well, i guess this is the right place. Does anyone know pf a vore.story that seemed it was written of real world experinces about a guy who had a girlfriend who would indulge his fetish and swallow live stuff? For the life of me i cant remember the title or author

I remember something like that. Did he force her to swallow her pet or something so she ended up swallowing him?

No there was no human vore. It ended with her getting on a train or bus and him commenting that people had no idea she had live prey in her belly
JT
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Sun May 12, 2019 12:52 pm

brainstorm wrote:Alright, i going ask if anybody was familar with this or knew if really existed.

A friend of mind mention of this particular anime trope one time, saw in either anime or manga, of android girl who had the ability to gobble up appliances and merge them with her self, i beliving it's more manga but i just wondering if real or not.

I belive he told me they was one part she litterally swallows a frigerator and then after assimlating she able open stomach like one hahaha.

I just wanted know if was real or not.

Did somebody answered that one, by any chances?
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby techtician » Sun May 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Looking for a particular story. It involves a male soldier being injured in a minefield and his commanding officer coming to rescue him. She ends up eating him and using his remains to keep a mine from being triggered. Its bugging me that i cant find it and i hope it wasnt deleted.

Thanks for any help.
techtician
New to the forum

Postby justinrpg » Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 am

I am looking for cloaca vore with birds as the preds. I prefer actual birds over anthro birds, but anthro birds are okay too if they have wings rather than arms.

My preferred prey for this is humans or shrunken humans but will accept furries as prey.

I do not want anything that seems to be more anal vore. I want it to be cloaca vore, meaning no additional vagina or penis.

Is there anything like that around that meets this criteria?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dangerguy » Mon May 13, 2019 2:21 pm

I'm trying to find a sequence of pictures of Gravity Fall's Wendy and Tambry (I think) kissing and then pulling away revealing that Mabel was in their mouths.

I don't know it that was completely removed from the site, if it was somewhere else or if it's one of the things that'll come back here eventually.

Edit: Never mind, I found it.
Last edited by Dangerguy on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby testuser » Thu May 16, 2019 12:04 pm

testuser wrote:I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but -there is an unbirth comic i'm looking for, it's supposed to be humourous and is about a man who hires a woman but is unable to please her to he tries to fist her instead while using a sock to cover his hand, he then loses said sock and she invities him to go inside her womb to look for it, the comic ends where he finds a native american inside her who claims to have lost his horse.

Anyone found anything like this yet?
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herschal » Fri May 17, 2019 8:07 pm

No luck on that ogre comic. Guess might try another by the same creator.

There's a comic in which a chubby anthro wolf is leaning over the shoulder of another implying he wants to eat him. The second wolf states he wouldn't be able to since he's stronger than him. Then suddenly he gets grabbed by "A second pair of arms" and sees someone coming out of the first wolf's mouth stating "But are you stronger than both of us?!". The third wolf pulls the second into his maw as the first wolf swallows them both over a few panels.

It ends with the first wolf having a bulging gut, mocking the second. The third states he's clever like a fox, to with the second states "But he's a wolf!"
Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat May 18, 2019 5:18 am

On another note i and seem be missing this, from modesevens aka nitro titans collection.

do happen have small comic of a boy i think is cheese that investigates coco.o room finds huge dildo and when she comes in from shower he hides behind it only for thrust her pussy, down on it all way, consuming him with her vagina, then she goes sleep, then he crawls out covered in vaginal fluids?

if anybody has i much appreciate if upload it here.
brainstorm
???

Postby farmlover » Tue May 21, 2019 2:01 am

There's a story I'm sure I read here on Eka's, but now I can't find it.

It was about a fairy and a dragon, in high school or college I think. The fairy was over at the dragon's house, and discovered that he was eating other fairies, and she was into it.
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glarglblarg » Wed May 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Wondering if anyone has anything with Jyar in it? (Guilmon with blue innards.) He left FA several years ago and removed his art. The two main ones I'm looking for are a Christmas-themed one by Dato Maruko (post oral vore, and Jyar is saying something like "They were a terrible kisser, but I have other needs now. Care to try your luck?" to the viewer) and not sure of the artist but there was another one where he was swallowing a green lizard, just his tail was visible (it also had a story that went with it about the lizard selling bibles and Jyar's saliva was an aphrodisiac).

Also looking for one of Dragoneer (preeeeetty sure it's Dragoneer). It was by Tenur or Buteo (same artist, different account) on Furafinity. Pretty sure it was posted on Buteo. Dragoneer was sitting on a couch and his roommate comes in and notices he's ordered pizza (dialogue something like D: "want a slice?" R: "You saved me some?" D: "Not quite") Roommate notices his belly, or catches his meaning. (R: "THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE FRIENDS OVER") Roommate looks queasy. (R: "I think I'm going to be sick" D: "Me too") Dragoneer burps (D: "No, wait, I'm fine.") Dragoneers belly moves + cries for help from within.
Glarglblarg
New to the forum

Postby Mechdragon1k » Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I remember and loved a unbirth picture with a orange feathered Dino raptor. I think it might of been deleted was that the case and is there anywhere I can find it.

There was this other fic, with six legged tree climbing dragon that lived in the forest . Funny enough I found something just like it but picture.
[img]https://aryion.com/g4/view/203383[/img]
Mechdragon1k
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:19 am

I need to know if anyone will be able to track down the sources of these images: https://sta.sh/21rlkas7eo3s?edit=1

I’ve tried reverse image search, but nothing pops up.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby YunoGasai » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:13 pm

I'm trying to find a story.

It was about some kids/teens trying to catch a very large fish (catfish, maybe?). The story talked about an urban legend of treasure being in the fish's belly.

They go out on a lake on a boat, and wind up catching the fish. One girl wants to surprise a boy with when he guts the fish, she falls out from the inside. So she climbs inside, fully.

Only they don't gut the fish. The boy says something about the fish being majestic, or great or something similar, and releases it back into the lake, the girl still inside.
YunoGasai
New to the forum

Postby Michael Palic » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:19 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:I need to know if anyone will be able to track down the sources of these images: https://sta.sh/21rlkas7eo3s?edit=1

I’ve tried reverse image search, but nothing pops up.

Can't find the first one
But the second one is here; https://aryion.com/g4/view/427440
The third one is probably a Patreon exclusive from the following artist; https://www.deviantart.com/kipteitei
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterMephisto » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:24 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on the site so sorry if do anything wrong but i could use some help finding an RP log i read a while ago. The story was about some cat girl being visited by her friend or a sister or something like that (i don't remember too well) the one sister is a wild predator while the other is tame. The wild sister ends up eating some Mantis girl named Flik and digests her etc. I know this isn't a whole lot to go off of but if anyone knows anything i would greatly appreciate it. ~MM
MisterMephisto
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Need help finding these images: https://sta.sh/21rlkas7eo3s?edit=1

I’ve tried reverse image search and nothing pops up. However, I was able to remove one of the pics (special thanks to Michael Palic!).
RyanKrakinski
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion