Did your vore preferences change over time?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Did your vore preferences change over time?

Postby Devourerita » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 pm

The title of the topic is pretty self-explanatory, I'm curious to see if your vore preferences have changed during the years, or if they remained the same since the beginning.

As far as I'm concerned, I started with Bowser as my favorite and main pred and a big preference for completely safe macro/micro with a noticeable size difference (and me being the micro prey), but my interests expanded to any male scaly as a pred (and Venom and other eldritch preds threw in there for good measure, including my character) with a much more limited, but still noticeable, size difference (for example a 5 meter tall pred and a 1,70 meters prey) and fatal vore. I also switched entirely to a pred role with my character and I really dislike being the prey now.

Another change was that, while I always preferred male pred, the numbers of female preds I like dropped from a 70/30 to a 95/5 ratio, and most female preds are difficult to distinguish from the male ones (I think that happened because my asexuality started to kick in).

How about you?
Last edited by Devourerita on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Re: Did your vore preferences change over time?

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:13 pm

My preferences have mostly stayed the same, though I'm more picky now about what I will enjoy enough to favorite/download/etc, as the novelty of finding a whole community's worth of vore art and stories (when I had previously thought I was the only weirdo who liked this stuff) has worn off. I went through a phase of trying stuff out because it was new and different, but with that out of the way, the things I like are still pretty much where they always were. At most, I would say my preferences have refined and matured over time as I got older. For instance, my sexuality has a bigger impact on the appearance of characters I prefer to see involved now that I'm an adult, and having a wider range of images/stories to choose from leads to being more choosy about quality and finer details. But the base preferences like vore type, size, POV, general appearance, outcome, etc haven't changed much if at all since childhood.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Oh definitely. Not too long ago I would never of seen myself as playing the pred or into more 'dirty' play but now it feels like it's occurring much more frequently. Still, saying that analvore is and always has been my favourite kind of vore and my favourite fetish to lean on are unwilling preds. I guess my tastes have remained mostly the same I'm just more flexible as to which side I happen to fall on in these scenarios.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby InDepthLook » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Oh absolutely, I used to seek out snake preds, then went to plants for a good while, and I'm currently obsessed with naga preds, lol. The only thing that hasn't really changed is my size preference
InDepthLook
Been posting for a bit

Postby pureawesome » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:44 pm

I used to be strict about "no more than one dude in a scenario", but these days it's hard to care. IRL guys kinda suck, but the way some people draw them here gets me going like any female would.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:17 pm

I started out not liking more callous predators in vore fiction, like ones that literally are aware of and interact with their prey like they are two equal individuals, but just eat them like it isn't a big deal at all, without even trying to justify it as they explicitly are the superior organism or anything, with no regard for their life or loved ones at all. Now though, I have no problem with more callous behavior, and even find it more hot. I suspect that is probably because I have grown to see vore as something beyond just the naturalistic ideas of predator/prey-dominant/submissive, though those are still of course key concepts. Or, I just got used to it for the most part ^^;
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Not really. When my sexuality, or what I have of one, developed, I became more selective about preds, and I almost never read stories now (mostly a time issue), but my preferences have remained the same. I just have more tolerance for some things I don't like, such as same-size. But not even other things I don't like, such as cruelty to innocents.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Sorta? Snakes, pokemon and dinosaurs seem to draw me in more than people. I also like shape shifters and same size. Used to be specifically giantesses for me, but now it's more... I dunno. I just like snakes, pokemon and dinos better. Oh, and Fallout creatures, like Deathclaws and such.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby again__again » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:42 pm

yeah, when i first started out i was pretty much exclusively interested in huge macro preds, and mostly just like, non-anthro dragons and monsters. i dont know when or how the change occurred but now im almost exclusively interested in same-size anthro or human preds.
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScarKnight » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 pm

More or less. I've gone from not liking males in any capacity to being completely fine with them, willing being a massive turn off to willing fatal being one of my favorite genres, and in general being a lot more fond of non-oral vore.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Not really overall. Never have been comfortable with fatal vore or violent content and I can't see that ever changing. Over time I come up with new ideas for fantasies or stories but its all still kinda the same formats. Mostly F/F and AV or UB. I have tried to branch out more and have discovered some new things I do like but the main things never really change.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Peptidase » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Yup. I used to really favor the prey perspective but now on solidly pred. I used to prefer safe vore only but now I've taken to prefering hard digestion. I used to really enjoy unbirthing but now I find its pretty eh. I used to tolerate scat more than I generally can stomach now. I used to prefer F/F exclusively but now I'm a lot more open to the composition of the gender in scenes. I don't really think of myself as being especially in to furry content, more tolerating it than seeking it out, but some species of anthro press/prey have gained/lost appeal over time. Lots of little changes over time.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:51 pm

Hehe... hehe....

Weeeell. I came here for hard vore, would up liking endo a lot, got into same-sized soft vore with digestion, got into giantess stuff, and then got into hard vore again...

I kinda like all of it at this point.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AcidGhost » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:05 am

I definitely used to be more uncomfortable around some types of vore than I do now, and I've even grown to like them more in some cases. Vore with any kind of digestion was a huge no for me at first, but now it's one of the most important aspects for me.
AcidGhost
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:59 am

Not really. I've always found myself preferring macro/micro human soft f/m and f/f. I've dabbled in other stuff but my main preference has never changed.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:32 am

AcidGhost wrote: Vore with any kind of digestion was a huge no for me at first, but now it's one of the most important aspects for me.

Ditto, and seconded.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:40 am

EnderDracolich wrote:
AcidGhost wrote: Vore with any kind of digestion was a huge no for me at first, but now it's one of the most important aspects for me.

Ditto, and seconded.

Huh. Me too. Guess tastes for vore (no pun intended) run in patterns.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:09 am

When I started out I was very mild and only liked simple soft vore. Now virtually no type of vore is too kinky for me... as long as the predator is female that is.
157and493
Participator

Postby Marco » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:58 am

In some places they have; I was always strictly females eating males, and still only like female preds when it comes to humans, but I love male and female preds when it comes to furries or anyone non-human.

I still prefer males to be the prey, but I have found that if I like the art, I can still enjoy it and not mind if a female prey is used. However, this again seems to be with non-humans.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IcyDead » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:33 pm

I used to be primarily into being swallowed whole by macro females, but overtime I've become indifferent about the gender of the predator and I've leaned more towards hard vore. Nowadays there's nothing quite like being shrunk and chewed up with a meal lol
IcyDead
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion