Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.4

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 am

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:Recently installed the mod, after playing about with Fallout Vore for a while (maxed out on the perks already and then some on points), and for some reason i'm not tagged as a pred, even after drinking a Nuka Acid. Everytime i try to check via distendix it says "Neither you nor your companion are a pred", but i can still swallow others.

If you’re running JrLoken’s mod with the nuka acid cap adder, load it before my mod. Also, just type in the console “player.setav vm_hashadnukaacid 1” and the system will recognize you.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.5

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Not seeing that mod in my list, and that console com didnt work for the distendix, though i am able to toggle on the Thicc and weight effect. Before the weight one said i wasnt a pred too.
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:58 am

JrLoken put the nuka acid cap adder inside of one of his mods. I can’t remember which one, though

As for distendex, try calling your stats via hotkey. If you have set the AV I told you to set, then you should be getting player stats. Those messages are based on the AV being 1 or 0
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby LazyUsername » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:26 am

I'm having some trouble with ColdSteel bellies.

Waster Armour works fine, and so does being naked. I can swallow and the ColdSteel belly appears correctly and shrinks as I digest.

Other outfits don't work though. If I swallow while wearing a Pampas bodysuit, or harness, or drifter outfit, I get the old gear bellies appearing instead. Oddly, if I swallow while naked, let the ColdSteel belly appear, THEN put on that same Pampas bodysuit then the ColdSteel belly works; the bodysuit deforms correctly and the belly shrinks as I digest, but if I eat anything once the ColdSteel belly has disappeared after digestion I get the old gear belly again. So the morphs are there, but it seems not to be using them for some reason.

I've tried rebuilding in Bodyslide, removing and reinstalling the vore mods, and making a fresh bodysuit in game after becoming a pred. No help there.

Load order is :
FalloutVore.esm
[HUDFramework, Outfis, etc, etc...].esp
Voremersion.esp
QueenSettlers.esp
Poxiva_RaiderVore.esp

I assume I'm doing something wrong, I just don't know what. Any help appreciated.
LazyUsername
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:54 am

Did you install the optional coldsteel file? Snack size, meal size, full size, etc?
Carreau
---

Postby LazyUsername » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:11 pm

I used the fullsizeASE2pac.esp, and Weightgain_SSBBW.esp is enabled.

*Edit* tried disabling SSBBW and it made no difference. Swallow nude and put on clothing works, swallow in clothing borked.
LazyUsername
New to the forum

Postby Darkmoonofdeath222 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:29 pm

Carreau, wheres the Z_archetiect.esm and the Z_horizon.esp at?
Darkmoonofdeath222
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Do you have all of the outfits for fullsizeASE2pac loaded? And does it load after voremersion? If you’re missing one dependency, the espnwill fail to load

Also, I highly recommend not using coldsteel’s Weightgain_SSBBW.esp if you plan to use thicc vore or my implementation of his vore bellies.
Carreau
---

Postby LazyUsername » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Ah, I didn't have all the outfits from fullsize, thought they depended on it, not it on them. Turned off SSBBW too.

I'll grab them and let you know if it's fixed.

*Edit* Yup, seems fixed. You're a star for troubleshooting this on top of making it.
LazyUsername
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:59 pm

I was having fun messing with the new CBP Physics over on the Nexus and making older outfits compatible with it.

https://streamable.com/zcqka

So have a video of me nomming some raiders to test the big jiggle belly. These physics hands down beat the old physics Cherry made for CBBE.

LazyUsername wrote:Ah, I didn't have all the outfits from fullsize, thought they depended on it, not it on them. Turned off SSBBW too.

I'll grab them and let you know if it's fixed.

*Edit* Yup, seems fixed. You're a star for troubleshooting this on top of making it.

Glad it's all sorted out!
Carreau
---

Postby superbestia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:04 am

I don't know if this was asked before, but i gotta ask: in the skyrim version of devourment there was a feature that allowed you to contiune as the pred who managed to digest you, is something like this going to be/already is/never going to be implemented?
anyway, praise the allmighty Carreau \[T]/
superbestia
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:49 am

I don’t have any plans to have some system where you take over the body of your pred
Carreau
---

Postby Wollffett » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:44 pm

does anyone know where I can find a version of voremersion before context vore got messed up because that is my favorite part
Wollffett
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Wollffett wrote:does anyone know where I can find a version of voremersion before context vore got messed up because that is my favorite part

You can try out 1.4.5 on the front page. Context Vore seems to work in that one.
And it happens to be the most recent version!
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:16 am

I was wondering Carreau do you plan on allowing the player to talk to there companions while they have their companions in their belly using context vore? and different speech lines for context vore depending on the relationship?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:11 am

No. That sounds absurdly complicated IMO.
Carreau
---

Postby iasiney » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Carreau, were you working on dialouge for Bria? Do you want me to write dialouge for her? I was noticing that talking to her it didn't say anything subitled until it gave me the choices to add her as a companion and such. I thought it did before when I used this, but maybe I remembered wrong.
It's the least I can do since I still feel I was being a jerk when I said you didn't include the source code for your mods.
Hmm... the first time I loaded it up on a new save and went to the vore basement, it was glitching out. I reloaded my save and it showed the vore basement ok and has no problems now. Weird.
Did you plan on having her a part of the nuka world raiders or were you planning to have her do some other faction. It'd be neat to go around and secure settlements and the like under a vore faction. On the old mods I was working on, I had a faction I was working on.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby cbuscoop » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Hey Carreau, I can't get the scat option to work. The option is in game and it says that i am ready to shit after eating someone but the hot key nor the crouch to scat are working. Any way for me to fix this?
cbuscoop
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:24 pm

She makes a quip "Thanks for the assist. Mind if I join you?" which is some dialogue I planned on having for her when I implement the quest you meet her within. But i don't need help writing lines for her right now.

And there are no plans to include Nuka World stuff since some people don't have the DLC and I don't want to gate the content based on that.
Carreau
---

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 pm

if you wanted to you could make it an addon instead of part of the main mod
Wollffett
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game