Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V23A

Postby Misterio » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:05 am

Aurilika wrote:
Misterio wrote:There is a way to edit the files to add more hairstyles or more accesories in to the game? It would be great if you can edit and add custom ones in some way.

There is not, currently, aside from editing the actual source project itself. I'm probably going to need to try to simplify and/or make the graphics more editable, as there's a growing tsunami of sprites being worked on (I think there's at least 7 people apparently working on sprites), and that's one of the parts I like working on the least (partly because I have to do a lot of guessing and interpreting how things are intended to be and make a decent number of mistakes in that process.)

If the option ever appears will make this my favourite vore game (Well, already is). I loved cartovore 2 because you could edit card and create them as you please. It's always fun to make "characters" from other places in every game.

Keep the good work, you are doing great!
Misterio
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Misterio wrote:
Aurilika wrote:
Misterio wrote:There is a way to edit the files to add more hairstyles or more accesories in to the game? It would be great if you can edit and add custom ones in some way.

There is not, currently, aside from editing the actual source project itself. I'm probably going to need to try to simplify and/or make the graphics more editable, as there's a growing tsunami of sprites being worked on (I think there's at least 7 people apparently working on sprites), and that's one of the parts I like working on the least (partly because I have to do a lot of guessing and interpreting how things are intended to be and make a decent number of mistakes in that process.)

If the option ever appears will make this my favourite vore game (Well, already is). I loved cartovore 2 because you could edit card and create them as you please. It's always fun to make "characters" from other places in every game.

Keep the good work, you are doing great!

I loved cartovore for that reason too. XD
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V23B

Postby DisguisedQQ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:44 am

I've got an question about game engine. Earlier i've suggested to add music into game via separate folders for different cases where player can put it's own music files, is that even possible?
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenSlime » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:53 am

So i've been keeping radio silence lately, so here's the teaser for my first comissioned character, Zoey the shark.
Attachments
teazoey.png
teazoey.png (8.83 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:15 am

GreenSlime wrote:So i've been keeping radio silence lately, so here's the teaser for my first comissioned character, Zoey the shark.

A Special Mercenary?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 am

Jeez, devouring ONE villager should not deplete the happiness from 100% to 0%, that's a biiit steep.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Katar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Well, you did murder an entire village. I imagine they're not going to be super pumped about being murdered
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Katar wrote:Well, you did murder an entire village. I imagine they're not going to be super pumped about being murdered

I said ONE villager, ONLY ONE GUY/GAL! Not the WHOLE village, JUST ONE BLOKE! A mere single offering to heal one of the army units. Did you not see I said that?
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
GreenSlime wrote:So i've been keeping radio silence lately, so here's the teaser for my first comissioned character, Zoey the shark.

A Special Mercenary?

She's an individual character, not a race, so yes.~
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:28 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

A Special Mercenary?

She's an individual character, not a race, so yes.~

Well... the more of those the merrier! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Misterio wrote:Keep the good work, you are doing great!

Thank you!

DisguisedQQ wrote:I've got an question about game engine. Earlier i've suggested to add music into game via separate folders for different cases where player can put it's own music files, is that even possible?

There currently isn't a system set up for that, though there might be at some point.

Turbotowns wrote:Jeez, devouring ONE villager should not deplete the happiness from 100% to 0%, that's a biiit steep.

That sounds like a bug, the happiness drop should be proportional to how many villagers were eaten, I'll check into it..... Yeah, that's a logic error that's been there the entire time happiness has existed :oops: (happiness was reduced less the more people are eaten)... I'm honestly surprised no one else had noticed it before. I'll get it fixed.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 am

I got an exception when loading my game. I'd give you the report, but the "recentexceptions" txt file... IS BLANK!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Hello? This thread being quite for even a few days is a rarity. XD

Hmmm, everyone's probably on the discord...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I got an exception when loading my game. I'd give you the report, but the "recentexceptions" txt file... IS BLANK!

Is it repeatable? If so send me the save game. I did find an exception that happened on loading that may or may not have been the same as yours and fixed it.

Turbotowns wrote:Hello? This thread being quite for even a few days is a rarity. XD

Hmmm, everyone's probably on the discord...

It tends to be quieter between releases (or new people are intimidated by the nearly 3000 posts)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:08 am

i wish i found this sooner, i enjoy the game a lot, especially animation on dragons r great!
it might already asked before but seeing that 150 pages to go through, no thank, so sorry in advance if already asked or suggested

1) will there be sphere belly for dragon as alternate option? (i adore current belly, but just wondering

2) is there a way to keep the shape after vore? i would like keep belly or huge on dragon after digested

3) will there be willing enemies that offer itself to allies without using surrender command?

4) will dragon get more larger in future? (similar to young wyvern in sense but taking more slots that may offer more restrict)

once more, sorry for asking or suggested already existed and thank for creating the game :-D keep it up :-D
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Uhm... how complete ARE the fairies? And when might we get them? ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Ah! For Larger prey! They could take more digestion damage, but less ABSORPTION damage! As they're bigger meals... as for escape chance... hmm, it could go either way... hmmm...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm

bahamut24 wrote:i wish i found this sooner, i enjoy the game a lot, especially animation on dragons r great!
it might already asked before but seeing that 150 pages to go through, no thank, so sorry in advance if already asked or suggested

1) will there be sphere belly for dragon as alternate option? (i adore current belly, but just wondering

2) is there a way to keep the shape after vore? i would like keep belly or huge on dragon after digested

3) will there be willing enemies that offer itself to allies without using surrender command?

4) will dragon get more larger in future? (similar to young wyvern in sense but taking more slots that may offer more restrict)

once more, sorry for asking or suggested already existed and thank for creating the game :-D keep it up :-D

1) It's unlikely, unless someone else makes it, as Green is already working on other things.
2) There isn't right now, but that is certainly a possibility for the future.
3) None that are planned right now, but perhaps.
4) I suppose it's possible, but there's no current plans for it.
You're welcome, glad you enjoy it.

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... how complete ARE the fairies? And when might we get them? ^^;

Most of their sprites are in working order but haven't tackled their strategic stuff yet. I'd kind of delayed on them for a while because it was a lot of sprites, and I'm only human. They'll probably be complete and live within a week or so.

Turbotowns wrote:Ah! For Larger prey! They could take more digestion damage, but less ABSORPTION damage! As they're bigger meals... as for escape chance... hmm, it could go either way... hmmm...

It sort of works that way now, the absorption phase doesn't really operate based on damage anymore but more on time (as of V16). Its base is roughly 15 turns, but it's adjusted by the relative size of the two units, stats don't really have an effect on it (A big unit absorbing a small unit will be relatively quick, but a small unit digesting a big unit will take a fair amount longer) (Was put in because there was a public desire for a slower absorption phase, and it keeps high leveled units from just instantly liquefying low level units (at least for absorption))
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... how complete ARE the fairies? And when might we get them? ^^;

Most of their sprites are in working order but haven't tackled their strategic stuff yet. I'd kind of delayed on them for a while because it was a lot of sprites, and I'm only human. They'll probably be complete and live within a week or so.

At least I'll get my little babies before Three Houses releases(something else that I CAN NOT wait for. XD)

Oh! Do they have futa and Cock vore capability? I asked before but never got an answer.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:29 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Aurilika wrote:

At least I'll get my little babies before Three Houses releases(something else that I CAN NOT wait for. XD)

Oh! Do they have futa and Cock vore capability? I asked before but never got an answer.

Yeah, they are any gender (at least I think they are supposed to be), and they do have ball sprites for cock vore.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game