My Shindans

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My Shindans

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello!

To let the site speak for itself, "Shindanmaker is a joke web service which diagnoses you by your inputting your name. Although "Shindan" originally means "diagnosis", sometimes the meaning of "fortune-telling" is also used. You can enjoy Shindan made by other users and you can also make them."

Much like many others I have been making vore themed shindans. I have very much gotten into it and have decided to share my page here to let more people enjoy!

https://en.shindanmaker.com/author/AnonymousEquine

Simply put in your name and enjoy! Also, feel free to give suggestions and ideas for improving my current shindans and ideas for new ones.
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Re: My Shindans

Postby Tyslan03 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:37 pm

That incest one is awesome!
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:08 am

Tyslan03 wrote:That incest one is awesome!

Thank you!
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:21 am

I have added another to the list, and I am working on the sixth right now.
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!