Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.2

Postby HarkonRedfield » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:I didn't add slower movement or higher defense.

You didn't? Oh, you're right... I found other version of Devourment and so... I saw it has two of these states, so I wanted to give you an advice :3 BUT STILL... I use your version :D
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:11 pm

HarkonRedfield wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:I didn't add slower movement or higher defense.

You didn't? Oh, you're right... I found other version of Devourment and so... I saw it has two of these states, so I wanted to give you an advice :3 BUT STILL... I use your version :D

Thanks :D i think i will add slower movement in the next version though. The higher defense is sort of already there since you regenerate health.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Betaprey7788 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm

I use the old skyrim and the outfit builder says it can't load preference. There doesn't seem to be any shape data for the slidersets.
Betaprey7788
New to the forum

Postby RoK » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Thanks for your answer! After Deleting and installing it again it worked, but now there are no sounds when my char is inside a belly, only when digested !
I don't know how to fix that tho..
Thanks again !
RoK
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Betaprey7788 wrote:I use the old skyrim and the outfit builder says it can't load preference. There doesn't seem to be any shape data for the slidersets.

My stupid ass forgot to include them. I have fixed it now.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby HarkonRedfield » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Thanks :D i think i will add slower movement in the next version though. The higher defense is sort of already there since you regenerate health.

I tell you that because of "Strong Back" skill... I dunno what is it doing, but still - it was a perk for taking rid of slower movement with a belly :3
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Betaprey7788 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm

thank you! You have done a fantastic job with this mod by the way.
Betaprey7788
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Oh, and I forgot, small thing, but still: I talked to the prey in my and I see not all texts are included (I guess), you didn't put a thing like: "That teach you a lesson" or "You don't deserve to end like that. You will die lonely and cold", I don't remember every text, but if you think it could be needed, I am happy to help :D
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Hmm I can't seem to get this new bodyslide belly to work. I keep getting the old belly to show up instead of the new one. is there something i need to delete? I have not done the outfit conversions yet, as I am wanting to test it out on the nude body first to see which I like best. Is there anything I need to delete? I have a pregnancy mod so maybe that is preventing the new vore belly from showing up. I know how to use bodyslide as far as selecting the body type, dragging sliders and then hitting batch build, and build.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 am

zerothx16 wrote:Hmm I can't seem to get this new bodyslide belly to work. I keep getting the old belly to show up instead of the new one. is there something i need to delete? I have not done the outfit conversions yet, as I am wanting to test it out on the nude body first to see which I like best. Is there anything I need to delete? I have a pregnancy mod so maybe that is preventing the new vore belly from showing up. I know how to use bodyslide as far as selecting the body type, dragging sliders and then hitting batch build, and build.

Yeah the nude body does not seem to work. I'm looking in to this but it should work fine for outfits. No nothing needs to be deleted i've made it so that outfits with the keyword attached will use the bodyslide belly while those without will stick with the normal one.

Edit: i have fixed it now so the nude body should work properly. Ill upload the new version when i get home from work.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby zerothx16 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:19 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:Hmm I can't seem to get this new bodyslide belly to work. I keep getting the old belly to show up instead of the new one. is there something i need to delete? I have not done the outfit conversions yet, as I am wanting to test it out on the nude body first to see which I like best. Is there anything I need to delete? I have a pregnancy mod so maybe that is preventing the new vore belly from showing up. I know how to use bodyslide as far as selecting the body type, dragging sliders and then hitting batch build, and build.

Yeah the nude body does not seem to work. I'm looking in to this but it should work fine for outfits. No nothing needs to be deleted i've made it so that outfits with the keyword attached will use the bodyslide belly while those without will stick with the normal one.

Alright well, at least it was not me missing something. For now, I am going to stick with my pregnancy stuff, but from the quick check I did of the update, it looks super fun for the near future. I am very impressed with all the work you have gotten done in such a short amount of time. I am excited to see what is going to be in this mod when I return :). Just a quick few questions. With this bodyslide new belly I am guessing it's not animated? In the distant future will there be an MCM or FOMOD way to choose what belly mesh in active ingame? I am by no means a modder so I probably don't know what I am talking but it could be an easier solution once things are worked out.

If anyone else is reading this, it would be awesome if at some point somebody could do a small addon mod that already converts the vanilla armors. Converting actually doesnt take much time, but its always nice to have that quick option encase you loose your personal files.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 am

zerothx16 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:

Alright well, at least it was not me missing something. For now, I am going to stick with my pregnancy stuff, but from the quick check I did of the update, it looks super fun for the near future. I am very impressed with all the work you have gotten done in such a short amount of time. I am excited to see what is going to be in this mod when I return :). Just a quick few questions. With this bodyslide new belly I am guessing it's not animated? In the distant future will there be an MCM or FOMOD way to choose what belly mesh in active ingame? I am by no means a modder so I probably don't know what I am talking but it could be an easier solution once things are worked out.

If anyone else is reading this, it would be awesome if at some point somebody could do a small addon mod that already converts the vanilla armors. Converting actually doesnt take much time, but its always nice to have that quick option encase you loose your personal files.

You mean like Vanilla Outfits BodySlided(VOBS) or Omnisway Clothing Replacer? Or do you mean a pre-set with bellies in mind?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinTan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:41 am

I can't find nature devourment. I remember someone put link here.
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:52 am

zerothx16 wrote:

There i have fixed it and uploaded it again. No the belly is not animated. I don't see why an mcm option would be needed since you could just not use the conversion for the outfits if you don't want it. I did think about converting the base vanilla outfits but that would mean i would have to make 2 packs since SE and oldrim's nif files aren't compatible.
zerothx16 wrote:You mean like Vanilla Outfits BodySlided(VOBS) or Omnisway Clothing Replacer? Or do you mean a pre-set with bellies in mind?

Pretty sure he means adding the vore belly slider to the vanilla outfits.
TinTan wrote:I can't find nature devourment. I remember someone put link here.

What is nature devourment?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TinTan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:55 pm

I thought you know. Maybe i saw than in other page. This addon was made for your addon: it add 3 new perks-wolf(decrease detection), troll(increase regenaration) and dragon(decrease time between shouts).
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks for your continued work!
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:29 pm

So hey is there like a menu I'm not seeing in the game that allows to alter the devourment settings besides the default version?
Like how am I suppose to get multi prey in my char or follower?
Also can someone do like a little video of how to do the body update as for some reason every time I do it, it just stays the same old belly and not the more newer version which blends into the body rather well.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:39 pm

TinTan wrote:I thought you know. Maybe i saw than in other page. This addon was made for your addon: it add 3 new perks-wolf(decrease detection), troll(increase regenaration) and dragon(decrease time between shouts).

I was working with that. Soon I'll have some free time to work on it again :3c I don't know what I did, but I cause some bugs on Dialogues. I'll start over. I suggest to add a counter for skeevers :C
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Raiden13 wrote:Hello everyone ^~^ I'm happy to Annouce my first devourment add-on: Devourment Nature.

It's under development. To run it you have to install Version 1.2.1 and then DevourmentNature add-on. If yout mod manager asks you to replace things, check yes. Here we go:

What does this add-on do? It simply add some bonus if the dragonborn digests animals. What I've done until now?

* Digest a dragon will reduce shout cooldown;
* Digesting trolls makes your health regenerate faster;
* Digesting some wolves will grant dragonborn sneaking bonus;

Here's the link :3c
https://mega.nz/#!vhFC3AbQ!hdY-LPE0Gqfd ... 1tRXwGFQPI

Any doubts, PM me and I'll answer you as soon as I can. Have fun and make sugestions.

EDIT: there's some dialogue's issues I caused :C I'll find out what happening.

I made this edit telling exactly the issue I had. It works but I something mess with the dialogues.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voreakin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 am

The bodyslide files work fine with oldrim but the se version seems to be missing reference nif file 1femalebody.nif when I try to use 1allsliderwithbelly.osp in a new project
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game