Do you have a pred/prey you didn't like, but now you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you have a pred/prey you didn't like, but now you do?

Postby Devourerita » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 am

The title is self-explanatory, do you have a pred/prey you didn't like, but now you do?

I only got a pred, Venom, I used not to like him because it was way too humanoid for me (I don't like human preds at all), but after rewatching Spiderman 3 I started to really like him as a pred, and the trailer for the Venom movie confirmed my interest, and now he's my favorite pred.

Do you have something similar? Maybe even a prey (wich I don't)?
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Re: Do you have a pred/prey you didn't like, but now you do?

Postby DeliciousPreggoPrey » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 am

I used to not like male preds, but one time I had a dream where a male naga swallowed me and I've liked them ever since.
DeliciousPreggoPrey
New to the forum

Postby HungryNacho » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:43 am

Recently I'm starting expand on some of my interests in vore, I used to only like humanoid or human predators but now I've kind of just recently randomly got a interest in reptiles particularly lizards as preds both anthropomorphic or feral. also kind of expanded on enjoying other anthropomorphic stuff besides reptiles as well when like I said used to prefer humanoid things for the most part. but it kind of really depends if I'm in the mood for it though. also I actually kind of like some female pred stuff sometimes when I used to not like any female pred at all, but sometimes I like some female characters as preds sometimes in vore depends on what character it is. but it's still rare for me to be into to female pred vore I'm mostly into Male preds preference wise. but yeah that's pretty much all that's changed with my preferences.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:59 am

There was one pred, but I can't remember who it is, at all, anymore because I've kinda blanked them. In general, I don't like hard vore preds, PERIOD. To me, Vore is about the sexual experience and the enjoyment. Food is food, food is eaten. VORE is sexy, VORE is meant to be enjoyed. I separate hard vore and all other fatal-esque vore STRICTLY BECAUSE I don't enjoy them. GRANTED, some artists do REALLY GOOD hard vore art. And I thoroughly enjoy seeing Hard Vore art of very much hated characters getting ripped to shreds and digested brutally.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby MaybellethePeckish » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:23 pm

Well, I wasn't remotely interested in male preds but seeing a couple really great m/f artists changed my mind pretty hard, especially with female prey!
MaybellethePeckish
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 pm

I can relate to the comment about male pred's to a degree as well. Used to be only interested in a select few male characters but now if the story or content is right or well written to my taste I can become a fan of the male pred based on there actions or behavior in the story. I am much more open to it than I used to be for sure.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:06 pm

A long time ago I thought I would never like furries as pred but then Cakeinferno happened.
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:29 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:39 pm

When I first discovered vore on the internet, I used to not be into human (or humanoid) preds at all.
Over time I slowly started to get into the idea of humans being preds, although I still felt a little guilty and weird about being into it.

It wasn't until I found out about Soul Eater and I realized - ohhey non-animals aren't so bad after all! And now, I love me some human male preds with all my heart <3
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby rugli » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:37 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:There was one pred, but I can't remember who it is, at all, anymore because I've kinda blanked them. In general, I don't like hard vore preds, PERIOD. To me, Vore is about the sexual experience and the enjoyment. Food is food, food is eaten. VORE is sexy, VORE is meant to be enjoyed. I separate hard vore and all other fatal-esque vore STRICTLY BECAUSE I don't enjoy them. GRANTED, some artists do REALLY GOOD hard vore art. And I thoroughly enjoy seeing Hard Vore art of very much hated characters getting ripped to shreds and digested brutally.

Agree with the bold part,
and in teh terms of the underlined part this can be easily fixed if text-based story since most peoples on here and else were uploaded raw word docs that can be easily edited. It has happend for me personally that I have deleted stuff form stories that I liked in general but found stuff added late in the that competely change the tone.
rugli
Participator

Postby Miridium » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:38 pm

I used to be human only but I've loosened up a on furry/anthro preds.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion