Ass-first anal vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ass-first anal vore?

Postby Eznam » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:50 am

I've just realized I've rarely ever seen ass-first vore, even then it was all oral, so I was curious if anyone had any pictures of ass-first AV or UB. I'm gonna leave every type open to be posted except fat preds just because it always looks like the prey just gets lost in the fat folds, no implied or pre-vore either I wanna see it happen. Anything else is fair game even if I'm probably not into it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Ass-first anal vore?

Postby merlovinit » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Is ass first when the prey gets folded in half and sucked inwards starting with their butt? So like their head and their lower legs are pressed together and consumed at the same time? Or am I misunderstanding?
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Eznam » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 am

merlovinit wrote:Is ass first when the prey gets folded in half and sucked inwards starting with their butt? So like their head and their lower legs are pressed together and consumed at the same time? Or am I misunderstanding?

Yes, that's exactly it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 am

Sounds nice! Also sounds like it would make it harder for the pred which I'm all about :lol:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion