[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Y'grith could be seen circling above the town, though the town itself was out of view. Zaessa places two clawed fingers in her mouth, purses her lips, and lets out a loud, three-tone whistle. The brass dragon circled about and started flying to the mine entrance. She steps over next to Kalira leaving space between them and Orga. "Alright, you two hold perfectly still and try not to panic. Y'grith is going to grab us in her claws and carry us back. She will drop us near the ground, but just be sure to roll with it." As Y'grith drew closer, Zae wrapped her arms and wings around Kalira protectively.

Diving in close to the ground, the mighty dragon snatched Zaessa and Orga in her fore-claws before pumping her wings madly to regain altitude. One of the lizard men appeared, hanging down off Y'grith's back through use of some waist-mounted cable attached to a suit of armor so form fitting it could have been a second skin. He shouted over the roar of the wind, barely audible to Kalira since she was on the far side, "No sign of the enemy yet, town evacuated. As you're dropped off, we could spare a few supplies if we have them. Are you in need of anything?" After receiving an answer, he climbs back up his metal cable and disappears from sight.

Coming back to the town, Y'grith dives for the outside of one of the gates. Her claws open to drop Zaessa and Orga about ten feet above the ground before she herself touches down, skidding to a halt leaving trenches in the dirt from her claws. On her back, a dozen of the lizard folk all in the same style of armor are bustling about on an improvised fortification on the dragon's back. (If any requested supplies are available to them) A crate is thrown over the side which lands with a THUNK before the dragon flaps her enormous wings and takes to the skies once more. Zaessa releases her grip on Kalira and stands back up, doing a few quick stretches before pulling her hammer from her throat and strapping it to her back. She also spits up two curious looking metal contraptions that fit over her hands as a set of gauntlets with some rather nasty looking pointed studs.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 pm

"Dragons really are something else", *Orga stated with a smile, seeing Y'grith soaring down to grab them up. Orga wrapped herself in her cape with her club set right in front of her in her noble stance.* "Lets see, one barrel...of something combustible, preferably oil, used or unused doesn't matter."

*When Orga landed, she saw the trenches dug up by Ygrith and grinned*, "Great Y'grith, could you make a few more of those on the other side of the road? Bring those trenches right up to the sides of the gate, if they do attack here this will stop them from using the forest...if they tunnel under the gate, we can use this to funnel them into a line. The trenches don't have to be very deep or long, just enough to hold about half a barrel of oil each."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:58 pm

[Reaction] Y'grith obliged, digging some haphazard gouges before taking off again. The barrels of oil were inside the crate, and well protected from the impact of the crate being dropped. One is a small barrel of lamp oil where the other is a full barrel of used cooking oil.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:13 pm

"Perfect", *Orga proclaimed before busting the cooking oil barrel open with her gauntlet* "This is more than enough", *she did as she proclaimed and filled the quickly made trenches each with half a barrel of the oil, but the lamp oil was an added bonus*, "Hang on...this is whale oil...high quality stuff...it'd be a shame to use it on just any old...oh...I know how to use this...for now Tora hang onto this for us, whatever you do don't let it rupture, a belly full of whale oil could me certain death for us in this battle." *Orga stated, feeding the Keg of oil, barrel and all into her big belly before going over her plan with the others*, "Its simple, we have a fire user, I've used oil traps like this before against the mirelurks of our town, its great against armored opponents like those turtle monsters, I'll save this little keg for them, but it won't be effective on the fire worms...but listen, the goal is to get as many goblins into those trenches as possible. used this way, they'll drip oil all over the battlefield, then one spark from Zae and their all up in smoke from the legs up, it'll burn them down, even if their resistant to fire I doubt they can make fire resistant armor, their probably defending against their weaknesses, likely ice or water attacks, they won't expect a fire based trap like this, as this town is mainly a coal mining town."

*Orga then stood*, "Zaessa, you alone are required to use this trap, I'll carry the keg and use it on a choke point somewhere in the town...at this point its impossible to stop the goblins from entering this town, I'd like to preserve as much as possible though...keep in mind however of the Nitra...that needs to be our priority, Kalira said they were hoarding the stuff...who knows what for so stay on your guard."

"If the traps aren't enough, we fall back towards the town square, then retreat to the west. I'm not going to pretend like we have a chance against a whole army, but damn if we can't make em hurt. If the west is blocked off, we head south, if the south is blocked off we head east, if all directions are surrounded, we meet up back here and fight to the death."
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 am

[Reaction] "mmmph" Kalira gives a muffled protest as Orga wraps her up in an embrace, and goes stock still as all of them are scooped off the ground. Her eyes are wide as she looks down on the earth dropping away from them, and gives a soft whimper. Apparently Kalira is not very good with heights.

Still, she only stumbles a little when Zaessa lets her down, and quickly gets back up. "The goblins will spend their weaker units first. and I hope the fire is kept under control..." Kalira sighs and looks around the town. "I will ensure the rear line is defended, and aid with your enemies on the walls. If we get separated, my toad friends will find you and allow you to communicate with me."

Kalira pauses. "I admit, I am not a strategist, but I can direct fire easily... should you require the archers on the walls to hit a certain area... or more esoteric support, my spells will be with you."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Zaessa nods, looking over what will hopefully be their battlefield, if they aren't dragged away by another crisis. She turns to Orga, then looks at Kalira, then off into the fields beyond the town. "Now there is naught to do but wait." she says, repositioning slightly so she and Orga are less likely to block each others swings by accident. Her voice sounds calm but her posture seems slightly tense.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:44 pm

*It all happened quickly, first the towns wall, built of both wood and stone, crumbled away behind the trio, threatening to bury anyone standing before the gateway alive in a tumble of rock and wood. right after that a hole opened up in the earth from which goblins began pouring out three at a time, seeming to multiply at a mad pace. In no time they faced a double line of twelve goblins charging them down with assorted weapons, clubs and cleavers being their most common weapon.*

*Orga turned with a snap her belly jostling as she took in the falling wall, but she swiftly returned her vision to the oncoming wave and prepared to intercept, readying her shield with her tail and club prepped to strike on either of her sides.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Y'grith heard the sound and circled over, though she did not descend, instead holding back in case anything larger needed dealing with. Zaessa made a mighty swing with the hammer, the head of which was easily bigger than a goblin torso, and scattered the front rank of those coming toward her. A few 'lucky' ones caught the handle instead of the head, but they were not getting up under their own power. She kept the hammer moving in the same direction, turning in a pirouette to bring it into the next line of attacker who met the same broken fate of their fellows. Even as fast as they were tossed aside, just as many poured from the wounded earth even as more tunnels opened. Some collapsed more of the city walls, some came out further away, but so far none had opened inside the village proper.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:53 pm

Kalira let out a strange swear in a language they didn't understand and scrambled up the remaining walls to get a better view of the battle. Her corpse hounds dug up from the earth as she did so, and with another command, bounded away down the walls to secure the other breeches.

She began chanting over some wounded militiamen and handing out a few other potions she'd grabbed from the stock. Enough to get them moving back to the center of town, but not much else. Meanwhile she began shouting out locations for the militia archers to direct their fire to, apparently she could see through her hounds eyes. And occasionally, she threw jars of poisonous gas out into tightly packed enemies, or summoned up grasping hands to slow other hordes to make them easy targets for the archers.

Of note were several small toads that leapt off the wall to explode violently on whatever frogs they passed.

"I'll try to cover left breach, but most of them are coming up through the breach at the main gate!" Kalira shouted out, pointing at the other walls.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:01 pm

[Reaction] With a few more swings to clear some space, Zaessa spreads her wings and takes flight moving toward the gate. She lands just in front of the gate and starts swinging the great hammer in huge circles again, reaching just enough to deny entry from all sides. Since she concentrates her swings on any trying to get past, a few goblins get close enough to land blows but their crude weapons bounce harmlessly off her scales before they bounce away very harmed indeed.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:43 am

*The goblins had emerged in two locations, one tunnel in front of the gate, the other far behind it. The outer assault seemed to be a distraction, the inner assault was the true attack, three dozen goblins lead by four fire worms, and two Turtle men for every six goblins poured from the forward breach. Though the blasting ore had yet to come up.*

*Orga was worried about the explosives, but for now she held fast using a different attack pattern than the others. She lead by blocking with her kite shield and then parying like before, then opening Toras belly maw, she would swallow a large number of her attackers up, then focus on her defense and a steady retreat as they digested in her gelatinous belly. If she was flanked she would swing her club to the right, or her tail at her left to counter the flank, and proceeded in that fasion...but her shield was taking a huge beating. These goblins used steel weapons, likely pilfered from their victims but their clubs were goblin forged, and though small they shreaded at her shield. The spears were becoming a problem too, the hoard attempted to stick their spears into the shield and then pull the shield away moving with Orga as she retreated. After her fourth half dozen gulp of goblins (24 eaten) the shield was ripped from Orgas grip, and she was forced to defend only using her club. Which she now held in all four claws. With her superior leverage she was able to swing the huge crab shell club with effortless speed and power, every strike sending an explosion of water vapor over the goblins allowing her to move freely. This vapor cloud became her new shield, once the last half dozen was finished digesting and smoothly packed over her knightly curves. Orga waited for the next strike, then lashed six more in her tongues and dragged them into her swelling belly..though, with this growing gut...it was becoming harder to wield her club. The big belly was starting to get in her way.*

*After her sixth half dozen meal, she was pushed back to the gate, looking back she saw Zaessa facing down all the goblins that attempted to turn upon the gate guards. If not for her, she would have been surrounded entirely with no way out. It was no time at all until she fought back to back with the dragon. A small army of twenty goblins surrounding them*, "You been hit Zaessa? I've gotten a few scratches but nothing too bad. My armor's holding up so far." *Orga announced, knowing full well she'd taking a truly gruesome gash to her left leg, halberd bearer got a lucky swipe in on her, and her armor was only so thick.*

*With a proud belch that shook the wooden ramparts to their flanks, Orga announced*, "I've eaten thirty six of these little appetizers...I'm getting sick of goblin, their nothing but skin and bone...have you seen anything more fitting for a knightly feast?"

(Sorry this took so long, I've been extremely taxed for the past week, too tired to think I've been playing videogames and chilling out.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:20 am

(!!! That's the first I heard of two entrances... Better get moving!)

When the second hole opened in the middle of town, Kalira swore loudly and proceeded to hurl every single one of her orbs into the crowds of enemies. She had spent time instructing the archers to target the real goblins, not just the shadow clones, but she could no longer stay on the walls... she was out of ammunition, and she could only hope the defenders could hold on without her.

"I need to go!" Kalira shouted down, ducking one swing and kicking a goblin off the wall. She hurled a few bolts of acid down after him before leaping off the wall and landing in a crouch. "They're heading toward the wounded tents!"

She ran toward the battle further in the town, afraid and worried she would not be able to get there in time.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:10 pm

As if to answer the scorpion woman a goblin, with a rather wicked looking.... well calling it a sword would be an insult to smiths everywhere but a weapon of some kind, ran up and got close enough to take a swing at Zaessa. The strangely shaped blade made a wobbily *ping* as it bounced off her scales, followed shortly by a shriek from the goblin as he was stomped under one of Zaessa's feet. "Nothing they've used could even pierce regular dragon scales, though I have seen no sign of Nitra."

She heard the call about the wounded tents and Y'grith saw the hole for herself. With it in the town itself, she coudn't do much but the lizardmen could. Swooping low over the buildings, three of them jumped off onto the roofs , detaching their life-lines on the way. One landed and caught a chimney to stop his descent, one held onto the peak of a roof, but one tried to grab ahold of a section of roof that tore away. His descent down the sloped rooftop was marked with a gouge and he landed hard on the ground below, battered and dazed but rising to his feet. They regrouped and started fighting toward the tents but were making slow going of it, as most of the goblins moved to attack them rather than the wounded.

Zaessa threw aside more broken goblin bodies before turning her head to Orga. "Sounds like they need more help in town. I can hold here if you can assist them." It was a sound plan, but as she finishes speaking who should poke their miserable green mug out of the hole but Greezlekin.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:36 pm

*Grezlekin emerged astride a greater siege spider, a true beast of a creature. Covered in the goblin commanders inventions and machinations including a catapult and even a ballista, twice the size of the fireworms, the goblin Grezlekin sat in a small throne affixed to its enormous abdomen a long rifle in his hands, where he got a-hold of such a prestigious weapon was beyond anyone, rifles were more valuable than most magic swords for their shear power. Grezlekin surveyed the battlefield, and took aim. "BANG!" one of the lizard-men fell in the distance, a dead-shot on the first try, the goblin sneered, his twisted lips curling around jagged teeth as he spun his mount about continuing to survey the battlefield, as his eyes fell on the gate he chuckled then blew his war horn and pointed at the oncoming witch doctor shrieking "Make way". As the goblins charged, they divided into two rows giving Grezlekin a straight shot at the battle at the gates. The wicked gob threw a switch beside his throne and out popped a huge set of iron sights. He took aim, and pulled a different leaver, the catapult fired, flinging this horrible cross blade from the spiders back, soaring across the battlefield, the three foot blade spun right over his goblins that held the two at the gate and crashed straight into Zaessa with terrible force. It was literally a pair of long-swords forged together then sharpened to a razors edge. Expecting Zae to fall, the deviant gob readied the right hand leaver, presumably that nasty ballista mounted on the right side of his siege spiders back.*

*Orga wasn't doing well. Despite all the power she'd received from Torarie, the onslaught of attackers had worn her out. The goblins were cruel and merciless as a true warrior should be, this was warfare, not a knights duel, she expected no quarter...but...to realize she was still so limited was a strike to her pride. Over and over, she was cut and bludgeoned, countering the tyranny with retaliation strikes from her cudgel. Over and over, she traded blows with the goblin hoard fighting tooth and claw but she just couldn't catch the blasted things, only hitting her target when 'they' made a mistake, true she only needed one good hit to slay a goblin instantly...but their evasive nature made that very difficult, she had better luck with her tail, but she couldn't maintain that speed she'd exhibited earlier, her strikes loosing their snap, she resorted to using the hydra club for its lighter more nimble design to catch the little turds, surprised to feel the club shred into goblin hide, the scales of the coiled snake shaped club standing on end as little blades with every swing...but again, she was loosing her moral and quick. After her eighth gulp of goblins, she was completely on the defensive. Her body swollen, her muscles tired, she wanted to rest but the cruel little green bastards just wouldn't let up, just a dozen to go, but what once was a light strike now seemed like hammer blows upon her body, she'd stopped chatting with Zae just to keep her focus on the fight, she grew dizzy, stumbling trying to hold her huge body up...and then...she fell. Yet again it seemed like the monsters of this world would take her, the great knight colapsed on her attackers, but six still remained even as four were inveloped by her gelatinous belly, slurped into the knights belly like the dozens she had eaten. Her whale esq form laid forth as the goblins continued their merciless barrage upon her face, stabbing and striking as Orga covered her head with her four arms, hissing and growling, even resorting to clawing at one goblin, she tore his guts out in one vicious swing but more remained those that were fighting Zae rotated to focus on the vulnerable Orga.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:13 pm

The glaive struck Zaessa flat across the chest, impacting with enough force to toss the dragoness backwards through the gate and causing her to drop her hammer. She flew several yards into a merchant wagon that had been abandoned in haste, which collapses on top of her. It takes her a minute to unbury herself from the broken wood. Tossing aside the last board she moves back toward the gate to try and assist Orga but the goblins are getting through and block her progress. One goblin makes for a mediocre improvised weapon as her hammer and the glaive are both out of reach.

Y'grith, upon noticing one of the lizard folk had been killed but not seeing who killed them, lets out a bellow of rage. Crashing down near the hole in-town, crushing a few buildings in the process, she shoves her snout in and lets out a long stream of flaming breath. There is a brief, loud squeal that quickly disappears in the roaring of the flames.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Kalira has been frantically killing attackers near the wounded tents, especially as she's discovered that many of the non-combatants have holed up in the church nearby... including women and children.

Then Greezlekin's mechanical monstrosity bursts through second breech, and the tall witch woman stands in shock for a moment. "Herqet help me, for I am clearly in over my head..." She mutters fearfully... then glances over her shoulders, seeing a child peering out of the window of the church, and a pregnant woman trying desperately to tug him back into cover.

Kalira takes a deep breath, and turns back to face the rampaging machine, her eyes narrowing as she firmly plants her staff into the ground, and draws a simple circle. At the very least, with Y'grith attacking the hole, there will be no reinforcements for a moment.

"/Larosha Unum Sylva goro roon... Larosha unum Unum Sylva Goro Roon.../" Kalira chants in a low voice, drawing out several branches and bits of bone. Her voice begins to echo slightly as she draws a mysterious sigil in the center of the circle with her staff, like there is a deep cave growling with her words.

Then she draws her ritual blade and, without opening her eyes, makes a deep cut across her palm.

'Larosha Unum Sylva Goro Roon, Larosha Unum Goro Roon!" Her voice grows louder as she holds her bleeding hand over the makeshift circle, and blood pours from the wound, far more than even a deep cut should have given at once. The blood fills the mysterious symbol, flowing into it unnaturally, and as Kalira continues to chant, shouting now... the blood ignites with green fire. The eerie flames quickly fill the circle, but a chill fills the air.

"UTHOOOO!!!" Kalira screams out, and slams her staff into the blazing circle. The flames go out instantly... and everything starts going wrong for the goblins.

Hands, some as small as goblins, others as big as a man, begin bursting out of the ground all over TOWN. The hands are sometimes skeletal, other times are rotting flesh, and sometimes dried out husks... but all of them turn on the goblins, grasping at them tripping them up, and pinning them down. very often, someone might see a hand gouging out eyes if the goblin is pinned to the ground. It's like a macabre, skeletal forest of hands has suddenly appeared in the town.

The goblins attacking Orga are dragged off her, screeching in fear as something cold and clammy grabs at them.
At the gate, Zaessa would no longer find herself playing baseball with a goblin as a bat and charging goblins as pitches... but T-Ball as undead hands hold her enemies in place for ideal swings.

It won't last forever, but... in an instant, battles shift from good to uncertain for the goblins... or bad to worse.

Especially as several GIANT skeletal hands rise up around Greezlekin's mechanical war strider, wrapping around it's legs and pinning it in place. These are truly gargantuan things, and the metal creaks and groans beneath their grip.

Kalira sags to her knees, panting as though she just ran a marathon. She sucks in a few breaths, and wearily forces herself back to her feet. "Don't... have much more..." she mumbles, but rises up and staggers forward. She glances back at the guards, who stare at her in fear. "Guard the church with your lives, or root them out! It will last, the hands of Larosh will not touch you... but they are not strong enough to hold them back forever!"

And so the witch doctor runs into the battle seeking to help Orga, or whoever is closest to her. The rest of the Milita would begin taking advantage of their foes debilitation by striking back...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:50 pm

(Notes: Grezlekins Siege-Spider is an organic giant spider with siege engines strapped to its back. Greezlekin is a crafty dude, remember how he wanted Fluffy earlier? He probably had a means of utilizing her in some way. Also, Greezlekin is 'inside' the city with the main hoard, they tunneled under everyone to bypass the towns defenses. So Im'ma say Zae was flung out into the swamps that surround the town, expect steaming angry dragon.)

'so shameful...utterly despicable...laid low again! How many times will I be set to this fate!?' *Orga thought as she was bludgeoned and struck, assaulted and cut...until she simply wasn't. The knight huffed and seized the opportunity to return to her feet, lifting her mighty belly off the ground huffing as she looked around, but seeing her assaulter's pinned, she swiftly dragged them all into her belly with one huge sweep of her five golden tongues, keeping her gut full but not too large to manage, the goblins were quite small after all, it took five of them to equal the volume of a single man, next Orga turned to Zaessa to check on her and make sure she was fairing well, only to realize she'd been struck so hard that she was no longer behind her.*

"Zaessa! Where'd you go!?" *Orga called as she retrieved her great-club, being genuinely worried for her new companion, rather than focus on stuffing her belly, she sought out Zaessa to ensure she was alright, only stopping to eat when her belly had absorbed the last gut-full. She also took note that Kalira was approaching however.*

*THWACK!* "AAAAAH!" *Orga shrieked as a balista shot straight through her body, Greezlekins wicked machinations striking with the force of a lightning bolt, the Arkorian knight stumbled forward as a large hole had been punched through her back, tearing her chest-plate like a box cutter through cardboard, before the wicked goblin through a second switch, which pulled the ballista back via a long rope to be re loaded, the shape of the large spear snaring Orga in a most painful way and dragging her back across the ground, kicking about as the blubbery knight tried to lift herself back up. Greezlekins spider had easily evaded the hands, being nimble and zippy much like Fluffy was, it just danced right outside of the large zombie hands grasp, the commander surged forth on his mount, sicking the spider on the wailing Orga, if nothing was done, she'd be trampled under the spiders iron tipped legs, impaled many times under the huge beast.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:51 am

A cloud of steam rises from the outside of the wall and an irate looking dragon walks through the gate. Zaessa pulls the glaive that was fired at her from her throat, now half-melted and glowing, and stabs a foolhardy goblin that tries to rush her. She pulls the blade through from the other side, leaving the goblin resting on red-hot metal shoved through his chest. The goblin had a makeshift spear with it, a shoddy metal tip but a good shaft, which Zae shoves into the molten side of the glaive to make a larger spear. After taking a few steps into a run, she heaves the spear into the air in an arc leading it directly for the giant spider. With the spear thrown she starts fighting her way closer to the central square, angrily shouting "If I get my hands on you, you green wart on a stick, I'm going to beat you with a wagon!" As if to emphasize her point, she grabs a destroyed merchant cart by the hitch and swings it in a circle before tossing it down the street, crushing a few dozen goblins along the way.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:13 am

When the living spider danced out of the giant skeletal hands, they reach out after it swiftly. However, the arms can only reach as long as they were in life, no matter how huge they are, and quickly are out of reach of the big spider. So, instead most of them slam down to block some roads and squish a few goblins, aiding the defenders slightly as they rearrange the terrain... except for one. This one lays down on the ground... and Kalira, chanting a small healing spell, leaps upon it's palm.
"oh, this is a terrible idea..." She mutters, eyeing the large spider speculatively, and then crouches down.

Then the arm tenses... and hurls her forward like a catapult. The air whips around Kalira as she flies through sky, arcing toward the back of the massive spider and it's rider... only to shoot over them and not land at all.

The goblins laugh heartily... for about three seconds until a long tongue smacks into one of the goblins on the back, quickly followed by Kalira smacking down onto him like a rubber band. There's a gulp as the witch doctor pulls the stunned goblin into her maw with a single swallow... before she raises her staff and charges them with a kicking belly, hurling a bolt of force to knock Greezlekin's off his spider to crash on the ground!

As several goblins are crushed by Zaessa's thrown cart, several loud barking roars can be heard. Two corpse hounds bound up to the dragoness and bark at her, guesturing with their heads for her to follow.

If she did follow... they'd lead her through the fighting, right to a spot next to Orga... and just in time to see Greezlekins fall of his tall mount.

Both Orga and Zaessa have a clear shot at the goblin commander now, while Kalira desperately attempts to keep the spider out of play.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 am

*Orga was still being towed across the battlefield towards a still charging two ton giant spider, dragging and bouncing over debris as the wound through her chest was twisted and turned, causing her great pain...* "Not again..." *Orga used her tail like a rudder and planted it in the ground lifting herself back onto her feet before grabbing the rope in her claws*, "I WILL NOT DIE AGAIN!" *Orga finally removed the keg of oil from her belly she'd been keeping safe, and as the great spider came charging at her, she flung the keg straight into its mechanical saddle and used her tail to swing around the huge beast avoiding its legs. from there she dipped a claw into her shadow, and withdrew a huge one sided bearded battle axe, its curved blade long and with a low reverse curved beard to it, a pattern of dragon scales upon the blades body. A keen edge ready to sever limbs and rend armor. Orga aimed for the mechanism that pulled the rope, and found a nice taught length, then with one swing. struck the cruel rope and split it cleanly in one swing. Smoke trailing the blade as it flashed with dragons fire. Orga then simply crawled into the throne left by Grezlekin, putting her boot on the thing as she pulled the ballista from her chest, wincing as the rope tugged at her innards. Still blazing with the will to survive, she took a step back hoisting the great axe high, before she brought it down on the wooden throne with a roar as mighty as she could muster, and split the throne in half right down the middle, the blade smiting the whole piece in a beautiful eruption of fire, and then planting its face in the spiders back. With the throne, the whole saddle split away, it was a sight, the siege spider fell, screaming in pain as those increadible war machines flew over its back, the flames catching the oil, orga firmly holding her axe for balance as the beast fell to her blow, the eight legged giant's body digging into the dusty ground, flinging soil and stone forth and showering the field in a spray of earth wood and fire.*

*Orga in her majestic cape and her regal golden furred collar, blood spattered armor and axe in claw, raised the blade up victoriously and bellowed her war cry upon the goblin hoard, hammering the gaping wound in her chest with her left gauntlets, sending fear and blood over the goblins. Golden slime filled in the wound as Orga now pissed as all hell lept from the spiders back and charged toward Greezlekin, her war club shooting out of the shadows and into her left claws and with twin great weapons she took on the hoard and obliterated all before her in a tantrum of raw gut instinct. There was no finess, no fine swordplay, she swung her weapons like a war troll and split goblins clean in half, she sent other flying clean off the ground and crushed them underfoot, her five eyes shining and gleaming with anger, as her lovely thick lips opened in a raging roar, her teeth clenched or opened as if to swallow her foes whole. In this rage, she had stopped eating her opponents, focusing only on the weapons in her hands.*

-
*Greezlekin shrieked as he was suddenly blown from his mount, and locked eyes with Kalira with a cruel sneer, imediately hurling a cage filled to the brim with spiders at Kalira as he charged her down, firing on her with his rifle and drawing a goblin sized longsword, the hands Kalira had summoned were now fading, those farthest from the witch doctor receeding into the ground first, and in a wave the circle of hands grew smaller and smaller. Greezlekin shrieked though seeing his beloved mount fall to Orga his eyes widening further and now enraged*, "You tricky little rats...", *Greezlekin took his weapons and all the gadgets on his back flinging them all around himself, all but a single item. A strange orb shaped lantern...glowing red...like the Nitra*, "I wonder...is that dragon your mother? Or perhapse your elder sister?" *The goblin asked Zaessa with a flat expression before the cruelest most evil face ever seen on a goblin crawled across his visage and pointing the lantern at Y'grith he shrieked*, "GLORY TO GOBZATHA!" *...the lantern exploded in his hands, and a red knot of the lethal ore hurled itself clean across the battlefield, to strike Y'grith square between her wings. The ensuing fireball towered over the entire village, as if a volcano erupted where the great dragon was standing. The sound shook the town like thunder, lifting everyone off their feet with the shockwave, leveling the grass around Y'griths feet...*

*There stood Greezlekin staring at the dragon, his face still twisted, his eyes blazing with hate...but when Kalira approached, she found the goblin dead on his feet, half of his body burned clean to the bone, half his face a goblin skull, adding to the twisted and unnatural sight...it was terrifying....it was just...terrifying.*

(Thats post #200!)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay