Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.5

Postby Carreau » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 am

Describe broke. Vague statements don’t help me diagnose problems and fix them
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby MagowDeath » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:13 am

i Fully reinstalled FO4, reinstalled Voremersion and the required mods, ive checked Female Pred on set on for Context Vore the dialogue menu hotkey displays on Targeted npcs/companions but it Refuses to Register the input to start the Dialogue for the Context Vore no matter what it just Refuses to work at all with 1.4.5 this even happened on 1.4.4 for me and stayed there since then im pretty much just stuck with 1.4.2 unless there's someway to fix this (English is not my strongest language).

Edit:i found the issue it seems Context vore breaks when you have Hudframework installed and use the auto patcher to patch in the interface features (only way for me to get hud framework to work with my game)
Last edited by MagowDeath on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagowDeath
New to the forum

Postby RainMakesCorn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:27 am

@Kazamov You've given both Nuka Acid right? AFT makes things a little weird, with Bria I had to have AFT only partially manage her. For vanilla companions though I had no problem allowing AFT to fully manage them and having Voremersions features work fine. To get both your companions registered as predators ask them to swallow you through context vore and that should kick them into being recognized as a pred.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:53 am

Hi, it's been a while... mostly because I gave up on trying to fix my game after I had to get a new windows. It screwed up my Fallout installation pretty bad... and I'm unsure how to fix it. Bodyslide illustrations of the female body just say "no image" but in the tutorial video in the OP (original post) also had the body with "no image" illustrated; but both the installation path and the game data path was different from mine.

I use NMM and my plugins are all there from my last installation of FO4, but the mod list is completely empty. Could that be why none of the plugins work (also why my bodyslide just shows "no image")? Pretty sure that could be a valid reason to why nothing seems to work anymore in my game.

Otherwise I think I just need to get a clean version of the game and reinstall all the mods from scratch (unless there's an easy way to fix my issue).

EDIT: I was really excited when you figured out how to make conversations work with random NPC's (patch 1.4 or sth), until I just couldn't play it so I never got to try the update for myself. Your enthusiasm for this mod is inspiring, I hope it lasts a long time.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainMakesCorn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:03 pm

@EngilbertSig3 Whilst your situation is fixable depending on what your install and mod folders look like, it'd likely be way too much of a headache. Starting a fresh install is a much better bet imo.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:11 pm

RainMakesCorn wrote:@EngilbertSig3 Whilst your situation is fixable depending on what your install and mod folders look like, it'd likely be way too much of a headache. Starting a fresh install is a much better bet imo.

Thanks for your insight. I'm unsure how to start over though... do I just uninstall FO4 and delete every single left over mod that's left, and then install FO4 again (I know it sounds simple, but I just want to be a 100% sure)? I also recall that you need to have a notepad with a specific message on it in order for mods to work (this is from memory so correct me if I'm wrong).

Other than that, I think I can handle the rest by myself.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby RainMakesCorn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 pm

The easiest way is a clean slate. You could try piecing things back together put it'd likely just cost you more time in the end. I'm assuming you use Steam, unless you turned it off Steam Cloud should have your savegames too in case you're worried about deleting them. To begin again, delete everything in your Fallout 4 folder (everything, not just the Data folder) and then delete your NMM Mods & Install Info folders for Fo4 (They're at C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4 on most Windows computers by default.) You'll also want to delete everything under C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout4 This is just to make sure your old config files don't come back to haunt you if you or a mod tinkered with them in a weird way. Once done you'll want to hit Uninstall on Fallout 4 in your Steam Library, then begin reinstalling it. Once it's downloaded run it once the regular way through Steam to check it gets to the Main Menu okay, if it's missing necessary files at this point Steam should pick them up including saves. Once you know your totally Vanilla Fallout 4 runs you might consider making a backup of it just in case. Next you'll want to run NMM, depending on version and your settings this part will vary but the short version is you should get a pop-up or menu asking where you want your Mod folders for Fallout 4 to be. Keep the Install Directory as it is, the Install Info and Mods directory is up to you though i'd stick with the defaults. Assuming NMM doesn't encounter a problem, you're good to start modding.

The notepad thing you're referring to is probably Archive Invalidation. Whether you need to set that again depends on if Steam Cloud tried to fetch your old .ini files or not. Either way it's a good idea to double-check your ini files, here's a guide on what you need to do to get your game ready for modding and setting up your ini's for it: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Fa ... stallation

That should be it, anything past that point is up to you. If you want to play old saves you have then it gets a lot more complex depending on if you had a lot of mods on them or not, I'd recommend starting a new character. My recommendation is that the first thing you do is install the Fallout 4 Script Extender, most mods need it. If you have questions feel free but if they're complex it's probably better you PM me or ask on a Fallout 4 oriented site, probably better to not litter the thread with stuff that isn't super relevant.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby bearlord42 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:53 am

I've been unable to level up my vore skills or use anything other then devour friendly since I downloaded Voremersion. I believe I've downloaded everything correctly, but I wouldn't be surprised if I messed things up as well. I'm just wondering if anyone would be able and willing to try and help.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby mazdab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:19 am

Just a random question Carreau, how do you make your own Vore Settler fatter?
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 am

bearlord42 wrote:I've been unable to level up my vore skills or use anything other then devour friendly since I downloaded Voremersion. I believe I've downloaded everything correctly, but I wouldn't be surprised if I messed things up as well. I'm just wondering if anyone would be able and willing to try and help.

Can you be a bit more descriptive? Nothing should prevent you from using devour lethal

mazdab wrote:Just a random question Carreau, how do you make your own Vore Settler fatter?

I used console commands on them. But a much easier way to do it is to use bodygen files. I have one made up for vore queens i can share. The files are literally just a drop in, and will work on the NPC with no additional work so long as you haven’t monkeyed with their sliders in game before
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:10 am

Carreau wrote:I used console commands on them. But a much easier way to do it is to use bodygen files. I have one made up for vore queens i can share. The files are literally just a drop in, and will work on the NPC with no additional work so long as you haven’t monkeyed with their sliders in game before

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share it
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:13 pm

mazdab wrote:
Carreau wrote:I used console commands on them. But a much easier way to do it is to use bodygen files. I have one made up for vore queens i can share. The files are literally just a drop in, and will work on the NPC with no additional work so long as you haven’t monkeyed with their sliders in game before

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share it

https://mega.nz/#!6I9zkIwR!UQOYfkzkb4xt ... G-E2EtI-oo

Just install this to your mod manager like any other mod. Delete or disable the old QueenSettlers mod as I've included the ESP in this one.
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Carreau wrote:https://mega.nz/#!6I9zkIwR!UQOYfkzkb4xt7dFQ25okVwNi-65zvPvcOG-E2EtI-oo

Just install this to your mod manager like any other mod. Delete or disable the old QueenSettlers mod as I've included the ESP in this one.

Thank you so much Carreau!
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby mazdab » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Hi Carreau, my Vore Settler body didn't change. Is Vore Settler different from Vore Queen?

Spoiler: show
20190613094621_1.jpg
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby RainMakesCorn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:33 am

mazdab wrote:Hi Carreau, my Vore Settler body didn't change. Is Vore Settler different from Vore Queen?

20190613094621_1.jpg

Downloaded it myself and tested. Seems to be two problems here. One, Vore Queen forms are trying to use body data that is not represented in BodyGen morphs file. Fix this by navigating to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\QueenSettlers.esp and changing the line "CBBE QueenKira" to "CBBE Queen" in the templates.ini text file.

Second problem, this one I am unsure of how to fix without inventory management. BodyGen assigns morphs correctly but the Predator Nudity armor each of the NPCs spawn with does not seem to account for their morphs initially. You can fix this by finding the ID of the predator armor, unequipping and then reequipping it on the NPC. Alternatively if you're in a settlement and they're registered as settlers you can give them another chest piece, tell them to equip that and then reequip the predator one. I believe reloading the cell by walking far enough that it unloads and then returning would also fix this but I've not tested that so don't take my word for it. Let me know if doing both these things fixes it for you, it did for me.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 am

RainMakesCorn wrote:Downloaded it myself and tested. Seems to be two problems here. One, Vore Queen forms are trying to use body data that is not represented in BodyGen morphs file. Fix this by navigating to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\QueenSettlers.esp and changing the line "CBBE QueenKira" to "CBBE Queen" in the templates.ini text file.

Second problem, this one I am unsure of how to fix without inventory management. BodyGen assigns morphs correctly but the Predator Nudity armor each of the NPCs spawn with does not seem to account for their morphs initially. You can fix this by finding the ID of the predator armor, unequipping and then reequipping it on the NPC. Alternatively if you're in a settlement and they're registered as settlers you can give them another chest piece, tell them to equip that and then reequip the predator one. I believe reloading the cell by walking far enough that it unloads and then returning would also fix this but I've not tested that so don't take my word for it. Let me know if doing both these things fixes it for you, it did for me.

Will try this later. Thank you so much
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby mazdab » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:12 am

Ah yes, the problem is the first one. Thank you so much

But the second one I didn't need to change the armor. The body change automatically. Thank you so much RainMakesCorn
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 am

RainMakesCorn wrote:
mazdab wrote:Hi Carreau, my Vore Settler body didn't change. Is Vore Settler different from Vore Queen?

20190613094621_1.jpg

Downloaded it myself and tested. Seems to be two problems here. One, Vore Queen forms are trying to use body data that is not represented in BodyGen morphs file. Fix this by navigating to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\QueenSettlers.esp and changing the line "CBBE QueenKira" to "CBBE Queen" in the templates.ini text file.

Whoops. I made that change on the wrong templates.ini file (I have too much shit on my computer for these mods LOL)

As for the inventory issues, having to equip and un-equip is the first I've heard of anyone having a problem. BodyGen sets the slider values when it's loading the 3D model. There's a caveat here, if the sliders have been set previously, that NPC is flagged, and the INI file will not work on them. I honestly wouldn't even know where to start if the sliders were displaying incorrectly until armor was changed. In all my testing, the sliders automatically update and show when an NPC is loaded. Does Bria do this as well? She's always had a CBBE preset from way back in the standalone version of her mod (and I had made the change in naming of the preset for the queens in her INI file like a dork).

And a last thing about this. It's a quick and dirty, so the queens will still spawn with classic bellies on top of having coldsteel bellies. If you want the queens to spawn with a coldsteel belly, you'll have to manually remove the classic belly. If you prefer the classic belly, you can always go into Templates.ini and remove from the preset ", Giant belly (coldsteelj)@1.8:2.16". That will stop them from spawning with coldsteel bellies. You may have to reload an earlier save for it to affect anything that had been changed by the INI file already.
Carreau
---

Postby RainMakesCorn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:45 am

Even on fresh npc's I still have the unequip issue, but it's sporadic and difficult to pin down, this is the first instance I've had where I can reproduce it with any amount of consistency. Unless more people report it I'll just put it down as an issue with my LooksMenu installation. And yeah no offense but whoever put together the leveled lists for that mod needs to think about why they're doing anything they're doing, it's a shitshow. If I end up taking initiative and cleaning it up I'll link whatever the result is.

Whilst I'm sitting here bitching can I just throw a bunch of questions? OK cool. What's the deal with the prey escape sequence on sleeping? The thing never works for me, in any real capacity besides emptying everything. I don't get anything spawned, just a message and poof anything held is gone. Whether the thing escaping is living or dead doesn't seem to actually factor in at all. Usually I try to fix this stuff myself before asking but i'm stumped with this one, it just means I have to wait a second for digestion to finish before I can activate a bed.

I also noticed today that Sentries only take 2 capacity, that's not a complaint it's just funny, my current playthrough is at vore level 150-ish so i'm at the point where I turned on 2x prey and shortened digestion ticks for the fun of it so I'm beyond caring what anything takes. I was actually going to add something akin to a level 150 perk but my smoothbrain doesn't quite understand how to add stuff to an MCM menu yet, also the system gets real whimsical once you try to go above 36 capacity and I'm not sure if it's a problem with my install or a limitation of the mod. If you've got any insight into that or you have some super cool "MCM for idiots" guide you can throw my way that's cool.
RainMakesCorn
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:14 am

RainMakesCorn wrote:Even on fresh npc's I still have the unequip issue, but it's sporadic and difficult to pin down, this is the first instance I've had where I can reproduce it with any amount of consistency. Unless more people report it I'll just put it down as an issue with my LooksMenu installation. And yeah no offense but whoever put together the leveled lists for that mod needs to think about why they're doing anything they're doing, it's a shitshow. If I end up taking initiative and cleaning it up I'll link whatever the result is.

Whilst I'm sitting here bitching can I just throw a bunch of questions? OK cool. What's the deal with the prey escape sequence on sleeping? The thing never works for me, in any real capacity besides emptying everything. I don't get anything spawned, just a message and poof anything held is gone. Whether the thing escaping is living or dead doesn't seem to actually factor in at all. Usually I try to fix this stuff myself before asking but i'm stumped with this one, it just means I have to wait a second for digestion to finish before I can activate a bed.

I also noticed today that Sentries only take 2 capacity, that's not a complaint it's just funny, my current playthrough is at vore level 150-ish so i'm at the point where I turned on 2x prey and shortened digestion ticks for the fun of it so I'm beyond caring what anything takes. I was actually going to add something akin to a level 150 perk but my smoothbrain doesn't quite understand how to add stuff to an MCM menu yet, also the system gets real whimsical once you try to go above 36 capacity and I'm not sure if it's a problem with my install or a limitation of the mod. If you've got any insight into that or you have some super cool "MCM for idiots" guide you can throw my way that's cool.

I’ll look at the sleep issues. It’s been a nightmare on the code side. I’m honestly tempted to remove it until I can make it more stable. The basics of it is that during sleep, it runs the numbers for whether a prey dies or lives/escapes. If a prey escapes, the player is woken and the prey should be vomited up next to them. I recently uncommented a line that was preventing setting the belly digestion state in the handler, but I’ll see if that’s impacted waking up the player when it shouldn’t be.

I have plans on integrating vore queens into my mod at some point. I want to give them levels and perks like I do with other NPCs. So, I’ll probably end up changing the level list and adding in some spawn rate control if possible.

I should probably upgrade the capacity required for sentry bots. They don’t have a special handler, so they get the default of 2. Just like brahmin. I think that I’m gonna go over that in the next bug patch. And set it up for adding in dlc content as well.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game