Vore tier lists

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore tier lists

Postby Nyusha » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:46 pm

I thought making tier lists for how good of prey/pred a character makes might be a fun little thing to do for a series. It could serve a functional purpose, as well- for example, say you're looking for an rp based on the FGO franchise and want to be a prey. Then you could say you would like to rp and post your tier list and someone else could post theirs, and you could both pick a common interest.
Of course, I mainly want to do this for discussion :p
Example:
Spoiler: show

I know I made a blog post about this, I just want to discuss the idea!
Nyusha
New to the forum

Re: Vore tier lists

Postby Tebomas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:12 am

Hi! That's sounds like a fantastic idea! And since a lot of folks feature a variety of OCs, everyone can participate really no matter if it's with canon characters or not.
I enjoy already just thinking about setups, so pondering about how different chars work as pred (or prey) is a fun exercise :gulp:

It might get a bit convoluted, if one would take characters they like from different series (or something like a crossover à la Smash Bros.) and put them in tier lists - but in general it still should work.

I'm seeing forward to see more tier lists here, and I probably will do one at some point as well.

(Quickly googled it and seems like you used " https://tiermaker.com ". Any tips on creating the list, regarding the pictures and all? Thanks!)
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nyusha » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:05 am

I found it easiest to edit an existing tier list and then modify it for my own purpose. Theres a database on the website and it has a lot of different tier lists already made.
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:35 pm

I saw someone post this joke one to reddit once if that counts:
https://preview.redd.it/3j3zbsbfo4m21.p ... 0eeae1fff7
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:14 pm

I like the idea of using tier lists in general, though using it for characters to play in vore RP doesn't interest me as I don't do fandom RPs. Maybe for listing other elements, it'd be useful for a quick visual guide as opposed to text-based lists.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Erastus wrote:I like the idea of using tier lists in general, though using it for characters to play in vore RP doesn't interest me as I don't do fandom RPs. Maybe for listing other elements, it'd be useful for a quick visual guide as opposed to text-based lists.

But the problem there is that it becomes just a list of things you like. A tier list has to be used in "or" scenarios. So you can only pick one character, but you can have a ton of different elements in one. Pictures would make things less clear without a universal understanding, is all.

I mean, some elements are exclusive, but there aren't too many facets to line up in "fatal/non-fatal" I guess also reforming and life after death, for a total of 4.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MaverickAventura » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Hmmm, an interesting I might consider, but simplified honestly. Maybe try and make one of characters I personally like/dislike in vore, perhaps.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 pm

pzu wrote:I thought making tier lists for how good of prey/pred a character makes might be a fun little thing to do for a series. It could serve a functional purpose, as well- for example, say you're looking for an rp based on the FGO franchise and want to be a prey. Then you could say you would like to rp and post your tier list and someone else could post theirs, and you could both pick a common interest.
Example:

Why is Sakura Saber at not great?
I declare vorefu war!
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 pm

linkever wrote:
pzu wrote:I thought making tier lists for how good of prey/pred a character makes might be a fun little thing to do for a series. It could serve a functional purpose, as well- for example, say you're looking for an rp based on the FGO franchise and want to be a prey. Then you could say you would like to rp and post your tier list and someone else could post theirs, and you could both pick a common interest.
Example:

Why is Sakura Saber at not great?
I declare vorefu war!

All I know about FGO is that Jeanne Alter is S-tier waifu, especially for vore, but tierlists actually do work well for illustrating preferences, if you want to order them instead of simply mentioning them all. They can also rank other aspects, like suitability for different types of vore.
I would, however, recommend names on all tierlists, vorish or otherwise.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to General Vore Discussion