Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 33.2

Postby darkevilme » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:13 am

No-One wrote:Um... I'm just starting this, but I used the oralvore injection, and somehow gained the perk cockvore. I don't want that perk in the slightest: that's why I chose ORALvore injection.

Thankyou for your bug report. A fix will be coming soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.
darkevilme
---

Postby GabrielTMM » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:52 am

"I eventually figured out the question I asked before, this is an edit"
So I found where to get the synth, but since I allied with the Raptors/ the other tribe, she is automatically hostile once I awake her. Even though I replaced the batteries and did all the necessary requirements. I know she technically is from the Elven tribe, but it doesn't really make any seance for her to be aggressive since she was asleep and would not have known about the war. I don't if this is intentional or if this is a bug, but it would be great in my eyes if she were to be available to the player despite the war.
(BTW Great Game!)
Last edited by GabrielTMM on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:53 pm

GabrielTMM wrote:I'm not sure if i'm just dumb or I didn't look hard enough but I can not find the supposed captive raptor companion that you can tame or the robotic synth you can create? Can someone help me?

The raptors are south of the elf village on Alpha Minoris II, if you have a capture device set up in your ship you should be able to capture them if you beat them.
I think the robotic synth you're asking about is the one in the ruins on the starting planet. Keep opening email on the surface until you see an attachment that's obviously a virus, and open it. Entering the building from there, defeat one of the normal synths and let another one finish assimilating it.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby GabrielTMM » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 am

eleventh wrote:
GabrielTMM wrote:I'm not sure if i'm just dumb or I didn't look hard enough but I can not find the supposed captive raptor companion that you can tame or the robotic synth you can create? Can someone help me?

The raptors are south of the elf village on Alpha Minoris II, if you have a capture device set up in your ship you should be able to capture them if you beat them.
I think the robotic synth you're asking about is the one in the ruins on the starting planet. Keep opening email on the surface until you see an attachment that's obviously a virus, and open it. Entering the building from there, defeat one of the normal synths and let another one finish assimilating it.

Thank you! I eventually figured someone in the thread misconstrued their words, so i thought she was a full fledged companion, and ill try doing the way you described about the robots. TBH I just skipped past the E-mails :silly:

Update, I don't think the cannibalistic synth event that you described was what I was looking for. I found a synth that you can wake in the elven village that will potentially be your companion. Its behind the locked door. I don't know where the key is so I had to break it down with force. Read my edited post above for details.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby GabrielTMM » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:41 pm

I might have found a bug, after killing the champion at the raptor queens request, i can no longer ask her "My queen, let us discuss the war", every time I choose that option it always show me asking but doesn't give her a response. Also Sometimes the text that appears is late or given at a wrong decision. In better words, An answer that I should have gotten for question 1, I get for question 2. Its only with the queen I experienced all this.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:07 pm

GabrielTMM wrote:I might have found a bug, after killing the champion at the raptor queens request, i can no longer ask her "My queen, let us discuss the war", every time I choose that option it always show me asking but doesn't give her a response. Also Sometimes the text that appears is late or given at a wrong decision. In better words, An answer that I should have gotten for question 1, I get for question 2. Its only with the queen I experienced all this.

I'd like an example of the 2nd thing. The former thing is because were this feature complete at this point you would get another quest from the queen to do something to defeat the vile green skins. As there's only one quest for each faction in the campaign right now however you CAN'T get another one from her, hence the dialogue weirdness. A lock out is being put in place so once the 1st mission is done the dialogue option disappears, this will be in the next update.

and as for Zin. Yes, she's a member of the elf faction by default. And as she's contributor content and not by me I haven't written alternate dialogue for you subverting her to the cause of the scaley ones so that's not an option. you're supposed to get her via dialogue with neri.
darkevilme
---

Postby GabrielTMM » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:09 pm

darkevilme wrote:
GabrielTMM wrote:I might have found a bug, after killing the champion at the raptor queens request, i can no longer ask her "My queen, let us discuss the war", every time I choose that option it always show me asking but doesn't give her a response. Also Sometimes the text that appears is late or given at a wrong decision. In better words, An answer that I should have gotten for question 1, I get for question 2. Its only with the queen I experienced all this.

I'd like an example of the 2nd thing. The former thing is because were this feature complete at this point you would get another quest from the queen to do something to defeat the vile green skins. As there's only one quest for each faction in the campaign right now however you CAN'T get another one from her, hence the dialogue weirdness. A lock out is being put in place so once the 1st mission is done the dialogue option disappears, this will be in the next update.

and as for Zin. Yes, she's a member of the elf faction by default. And as she's contributor content and not by me I haven't written alternate dialogue for you subverting her to the cause of the scaley ones so that's not an option. you're supposed to get her via dialogue with neri.

Thank you for the reply, I understand now. As for the 2nd thing. it only happened after asking the scaley queen "My queen, let us discuss the war". The dialogue would then skip forward a step. Meaning i'd get the initial reply after asking 2 questions. I went back to Nomad however and saw that it did not happen a second time, so I might have done something miniscule to cause this, or its a specific action I did to cause this. I do not know. Illl report back If I encounter this again.

I also have another question mind me asking, since you said that there was only one quest to do for the faction war, what would I do now? I already captured and am now using the Taurian Trade ship and have a warp drive. I do not know how to fully use the warp though. Do I Have to use the Interloper ship that you find adrift?
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:58 pm

GabrielTMM wrote:
darkevilme wrote:

Thank you for the reply, I understand now. As for the 2nd thing. it only happened after asking the scaley queen "My queen, let us discuss the war". The dialogue would then skip forward a step. Meaning i'd get the initial reply after asking 2 questions. I went back to Nomad however and saw that it did not happen a second time, so I might have done something miniscule to cause this, or its a specific action I did to cause this. I do not know. Illl report back If I encounter this again.

I also have another question mind me asking, since you said that there was only one quest to do for the faction war, what would I do now? I already captured and am now using the Taurian Trade ship and have a warp drive. I do not know how to fully use the warp though. Do I Have to use the Interloper ship that you find adrift?

No you just need a warp engine and a generator. Go south, to 0,-32 and make sure you have full energy stored. Then go to system->navigation to access the warp system and trigger the charging sequence, then press space till the warp engine is fully charged. you can also go to Forakis by going diagonally south east from the initial system or east from freehaven which is where you'll end up once you go south from the start system (solar systems are arranged on a 2d grid to ease navigation). Though forakis and freehaven are, less complete..than planets like AMII, so sadly you're already at the effective halfway point for nomad as far as content goes.
darkevilme
---

Postby GabrielTMM » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:38 pm

OK! I figured out a way to get the companion Zin if you sided with the Scaleys (other village), I went into
\Nomad alpha 333A\Nomad\assets\data\npcs\minoris2_elves Then find her name, open with notepad, then change her faction value to "saurian"
This should make her non hostile if you sided with the saurians!
I know this is a little cheaty but what the heck, its more fun now to not be alone!
If anyone has a complaint/question about doing this, ask! However I might not get to you, busy busy busy.
******ONLY DO THIS IF YOU SIDED WITH THE SAURIANS*******
Last edited by GabrielTMM on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:59 pm

GabrielTMM wrote:OK! I figured out a way to get the companion Zin if you sided with the Scaleys (other village), I went into
\Nomad alpha 333A\Nomad\assets\data\npcs\minoris2_elves Then find her name, open with notepad, then change her faction value to "saurian"
I know this is a little cheaty but what the heck, its more fun now to not be alone!
If anyone has a complaint/question about doing this, ask! However I might not get to you, busy busy busy.

why would you be alone without Zin, you could just have Eve keep you warm instead.
darkevilme
---

Postby GabrielTMM » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:10 pm

darkevilme wrote:
GabrielTMM wrote:OK! I figured out a way to get the companion Zin if you sided with the Scaleys (other village), I went into

why would you be alone without Zin, you could just have Eve keep you warm instead.

Wait................Is there another companion, is it the fawn? I saw someone in the comments talking about it but I never found out what the serum was. Lemme check again...Sorry if I talk to much as well

Edit-Figured it out, it was hermalixir, thanks!
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby FinalWolfZX » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:23 am

I found this game not too long ago, and I gotta say, I'm loving it so far! However, currently, interacting with the new reptilian anthro female in the bar on freehaven causes the game to crash, actually
causing the window to close on it's own. I've tried changing a few things (such as inventory, reformation pod link, etc.) before talking to her, but it continues to crash the game.

That bug aside, I'm glad I stumbled upon this game! I'm still running through all the encounters and all, so if I find anything else, I'll let ya know!
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Postby MasterInventor » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:51 pm

FinalWolfZX wrote:I found this game not too long ago, and I gotta say, I'm loving it so far! However, currently, interacting with the new reptilian anthro female in the bar on freehaven causes the game to crash, actually
causing the window to close on it's own. I've tried changing a few things (such as inventory, reformation pod link, etc.) before talking to her, but it continues to crash the game.

That bug aside, I'm glad I stumbled upon this game! I'm still running through all the encounters and all, so if I find anything else, I'll let ya know!

Sounds like a syntax error in her dialogue file
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Otsugua » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Hello, I have this game for a while, but recently my offboard GPU stopped working, so I start using my onboard GPU

but now this erro happens and I can't play the game anymore:
GLFW_API_UNAVAILABLE

I don't know what it is, but I think it is about something been missing.
someone can help pls? I still on the second planet >.<
Otsugua
New to the forum

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 33.3B

Postby darkevilme » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Otsugua wrote:Hello, I have this game for a while, but recently my offboard GPU stopped working, so I start using my onboard GPU

but now this erro happens and I can't play the game anymore:
GLFW_API_UNAVAILABLE

I don't know what it is, but I think it is about something been missing.
someone can help pls? I still on the second planet >.<

Unfortunately. Nomad is built on a game engine of my own creation I originally built to teach myself modern openGL..and as I am one guy working alone it doesn't have a legacy mode for more antiquated computer hardware.

In other news. Update 33.3B
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nypx7kkeqrerkd/Nomad%20alpha%20333B.zip?dl=0

minor fixes: Laang should work now, oralvore injection should work now. Also more content by Alpha Shows.
darkevilme
---

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:09 pm

Stupid question. Is there a cheat mode or something for this game? Game seems to crash either due to my computer or something else. After 'thirty rounds' the game just exits out. Think it's my computer. It's summer. The heat is possibly affecting several systems? At least this is one of the few games that doesn't crash my computer. Aside from my question. This game is as fun and addicting as pixel dungeon.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:51 am

Skittles209 wrote:Stupid question. Is there a cheat mode or something for this game? Game seems to crash either due to my computer or something else. After 'thirty rounds' the game just exits out. Think it's my computer. It's summer. The heat is possibly affecting several systems? At least this is one of the few games that doesn't crash my computer. Aside from my question. This game is as fun and addicting as pixel dungeon.

0.o error.log? also, nomad is...not a game that is terribly intensive on processing or graphics. So I am surprised you're dealing with any kind of overheating issue. still, an error.log might shed some light.
darkevilme
---

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Oh-hey! Glad to see another update!

While i'm not here to report a bug, I've altered some stuffs to make raptor girl easier to train.
mainly the conversation files.

Because i'm still too dumb to figure out how training her to endo works. ^^;
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:35 pm

hey guys i'm encountering an annoying problem. So i've tried seducing a guard Elf( or gobelin???) to see if there's any interaction possible, but now I can't interact with any elf/gobelin and every guard attck me on sight, heck I haven't found any NPC who could set things down, how can I fix this?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby GabrielTMM » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:hey guys i'm encountering an annoying problem. So i've tried seducing a guard Elf( or gobelin???) to see if there's any interaction possible, but now I can't interact with any elf/gobelin and every guard attck me on sight, heck I haven't found any NPC who could set things down, how can I fix this?

If you tried seducing the elf via interaction then there shouldn't be anything to make the guards hostile. But if you try and seduce them via using the seduce ability, then it is considered attacking, and the guards will become hostile.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game