Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby bonberjean » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:17 pm

NotTadpole wrote:Hey, does anyone know how to make an SPO not say any speech lines, but still play the "stomach sounds"? I want to recreate the frog from the VSO trailer, but I don't want it to say lines all the time.

well there is a command to adjust how frequent the PSO use speech lines, I don't remember what is the command, but it was discussed here before
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:42 am

TrustyMcCoolGuy wrote:Sup guys, just got wind of the VSO update and began working on my own. -Many thanks to ImagZ for the tutorial :)

The majority of sprites are done, got a few things left to do. (150ish frames done so far)
Spoiler: show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPHogRH8hA

Haven't done much of the actual lua coding yet, but at least made it placeable in-game with some animations.

I love the personality that you put into your character, just missing the digestion animation and it'll be perfect
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:52 pm

New Update for Starbound today, don't worry, so far SSVM is unaffected.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby vernam » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:45 am

New update for Starbound came out recently with bounty hunting mechanics with quests and etc. I think there is now a possibility for player to accept bounty hunting mission and the target retaliates by voreing the player. It seems to be worthy enough to play again just find out if it is the case.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:27 pm

There's no good possibility for that happening right now sadly. Can't find what I need to make it happen.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:37 am

Any news on this as of late? Possibility of a new update sometime in the future?
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:46 pm

No news at the moment, keep us apprised if there is a problem because of the update. I don't expect it, but it did add some additional access layers (which is good for the longevity of the VSO/SPOV addon stuff)
I'm still working on some things, as are a number of people. Again, if you have sprites, we can help you assemble a thing if you have sprites and a plan! Still tons of problems to work out.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:15 pm

Hey Sheights, I've been noticing that there's a lot of SPOs and VSOs that you were previously making, but that you abandoned without ever releasing. One of them includes a frog briefly seen in the VSO trailer that I previously mentioned, and there's also a whole array of SPOs and VSOs seen in this tumblr post that simply aren't present in the mod's release. Is there any chance we'll ever see them in the mod itself? I hunger for more VSOs to play with... especially VSOs that can walk.

I also really hope the person who made the base for this VSO decides to finish and release it someday.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Sorry if I missed something, I'm just getting started with Starbound, and I'm probably just having a very basic issue with the install. As there doesn't seem to be any "giraffe_storage" folder anymore, I simply unzipped the entire mod in the "mods" folder. That does seem to have given me access to the races included with SSVM, but I can't access the Foodhall, nor can I craft the storefront. Just wondering if there's any more up-to-date "getting started" resource?
komaru
???

Postby frogcubus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:38 pm

komaru wrote:Sorry if I missed something, I'm just getting started with Starbound, and I'm probably just having a very basic issue with the install. As there doesn't seem to be any "giraffe_storage" folder anymore, I simply unzipped the entire mod in the "mods" folder. That does seem to have given me access to the races included with SSVM, but I can't access the Foodhall, nor can I craft the storefront. Just wondering if there's any more up-to-date "getting started" resource?

Where are you looking for the Foodhall? You should be able to access it by going to the 2-stop Teleshop on the Outpost and selecting it there. If it’s not showing up there, then something’s fucky (or, perhaps more likely, I’m out of the loop on something that changed recently)
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 am

i second trying to figure out how to install this without the giraffe wormhole.

ive attempted two things, emptying the contents of the SSVM folder into the mod folder, which changes nothing in-game, and putting the SSVM folder itself into the mod folder, which completely breaks the game, crashes after logo.

help.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:00 am

mmmooo55 wrote:i second trying to figure out how to install this without the giraffe wormhole.

ive attempted two things, emptying the contents of the SSVM folder into the mod folder, which changes nothing in-game, and putting the SSVM folder itself into the mod folder, which completely breaks the game, crashes after logo.

help.

you don't put this mod into giraffe storage anymore in the Starbound game folder there is a file called mods it get's put in there now. Giraffe Storage was for Starbound when it was in beta. also unzip the ssvm pack first cause there are a few files that need to go in seperatly
seth270
Participator

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:27 pm

seth270 wrote:
mmmooo55 wrote:i second trying to figure out how to install this without the giraffe wormhole.

help.

you don't put this mod into giraffe storage anymore in the Starbound game folder there is a file called mods it get's put in there now. Giraffe Storage was for Starbound when it was in beta. also unzip the ssvm pack first cause there are a few files that need to go in seperatly

i guess i wasn't clear enough? im well aware there isn't a giraffe folder, hence my joke about the lack of a giraffe wormhole.

i have unzipped the folder, and have tried two things, emptying the contents of the folder, (which i could not have done without unzipping it), and placing the separated, different folders from inside the mod, into the mod folder, this seems to be incorrect, and does not seem to affect anything.

when attempting to extract the folder itself into the mods folder, as in, one SSVM folder inside the mods folder, the game starts up, chuckling fish, and the game crashes, so something is wrong here, too.

i guess i wasn't clear enough that i extracted the folder, but hopefully i can get a quick reply.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:23 pm

mmmooo55 wrote:i guess i wasn't clear enough? im well aware there isn't a giraffe folder, hence my joke about the lack of a giraffe wormhole.

i have unzipped the folder, and have tried two things, emptying the contents of the folder, (which i could not have done without unzipping it), and placing the separated, different folders from inside the mod, into the mod folder, this seems to be incorrect, and does not seem to affect anything.

when attempting to extract the folder itself into the mods folder, as in, one SSVM folder inside the mods folder, the game starts up, chuckling fish, and the game crashes, so something is wrong here, too.

i guess i wasn't clear enough that i extracted the folder, but hopefully i can get a quick reply.

You are supposed to place all the seperated, different folders in the "[...]/Starbound/mods" directory, yes. You should not put the files directly there, nor make any more subfolders. It should be, for example, "[...]/Starbound/mods/StarboundSimpleVoreMod", with that folder containing all the pre-existing subfolders like ai, biomes, cinematics, codex, dialog, and such. If you did that, I'm not sure why it doesn't affect anything or makes the game crash.

If it doesn't crash and it's just that nothing seems to happn, try spawning a random item from the mod. For example, open the chat, type "/admin" (without the quotation marks), then "/spawnitem smallbellyboundstore". If the portable Bellybound store item actually spawns, then the mod is working fine. If a Perfectly Generic Item spawns instead, then the game isn't recognizing the mod files for some reason. If the game outright crashes, then I don't know what's wrong...
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Conflicting mods?
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 pm

i dont have any other mods at the moment, so conflicting mods cant be a issue, ill troubleshoot some more,

thanks nottadpole and essedess for the responses.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 pm

so, heres some images of the two setups for the mod i had, maybe these help.
Spoiler: show
also, i confirmed that the first images setup does nothing, and the command gives me a perfectly average block.

multimod.png
multimod.png (20.07 KiB) Viewed 1858 times

this one crashes my game after the chucklefish logo.

one mod.PNG
one mod.PNG (10.28 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vinderex » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:12 am

That first picture looks mostly correct. However the TEMPLATE folder is not actually part of the mod. It's a resource for creators. Not entirely sure, but that might be what's causing your problems. Try removing that folder and seeing what happens.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 am

The first picture is correct, yes. The TEMPLATE folder should not have an impact on the game running; it works just fine with it on mine.
An easier way to check if the mods are actually installed and loaded is to click the wooden gear in the bottom right corner of the main menu.

If they're installed it should look like this.

The spawn command might not have worked because you had a typo, if you want a for-sure way to check, go to the Two-Stop Teleshop in the Outpost and check if the Food Mall is accessible from the teleporter there.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby disguy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:57 am

WOAH, what's this we have here?
Is that a belly made for the popular Lyceen race as seen on the StarboundTM workshop? It sure is!

Anyway, hello, lurker here turned member, then lurker again, and now member once more for the time being. Posted this on a different forum, but made some bellies for the aforementioned race mod like a year ago, and decided to finally release them for whatever purpose you all may desire. I'm not much of a sprite editor though, so kinda 'traced' the original bellies and made adjustments accordingly in order to make them -- therefore, you may as well give credit to the original creators/contributors of the mod as opposed to me for this particular addition.

Note, however, that only the male sprites are actually done due to this originally being more of a 'personal' mod. I may get around to doing the female sprites at some point but if someone else wants to make them first, feel free to just copy the belly from the males and use them in the female if necessary; otherwise, I guess I'll post an updated link somewhere down the line.

So without further ado, here's the link to the bellies: https://mega.nz/#!P8tVVCDI!NmwdyCCtUi-L2LbVMEgKCS1U6YAdhiIQ8nA8vtWbQec
I recommend dyeing the bellies beforehand in order to see what colors were supported before making a character for it since I choose colors at random and have no idea how to support all of the multiple fur colors currently utilized by the mod. Hopefully everything was packaged correctly, but guess I'll know soon enough~.

Lastly, to install the bellies, simply put them in the same location in your /armor/vore folder, and spawn them in using the command "/Lyceenlegsbelly" (Note that the command is case-sensitive, so remember to make the first l capital.)
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game