Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.3

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:39 pm

I have created a discord channel to keep down the posts on this topic. https://discord.gg/ZnxmmjQ
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 am

Uploaded new version that fixes fps drops if you are using oldrim with HDT.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:xnovusalpha001, There i have a updated the download link so non-lethal multiprey vore works https://www.mediafire.com/file/1k12ryiq ... 3.rar/file.

I think my game may be bugged. I'm not sure. Now non-lethal swallow doesn't due anything yet I'll still get the prompt to sheath weapons before attempt but it doesn't seem to due anything.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotNomu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:58 pm

This is a great mod and a addon for the existing old vore mod. :-D The belly body morph essentially unlocks any type of "absorption" if you are creative enough. One thing that has always bothered me about this that i wish i could change is the weight gain system how it starts instantly after the prey is dead instead after digestion is completed. I know there must be a restriction on this concerning the multiprey would not work with this but i would be fine with that. So im asking you (and or the community) to change the weight gain to after the digestion is finished. I looked a bit into the script and it should be as easy... i cannot do this since all the script editors just crash no matter what i do or wont compile. :evil: sidenote Just made a CBBE HDT variant of this with working bodyslide belly and ton of extra sliders no problems so far.
NotNomu
New to the forum

Postby NotNomu » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Would it be possible to change the weight gain to after the digestion is completed? (after 000DigestionScalingEffectFinish) Multiprey would not work probably except for always just one preys worth but that would be fine. I cant do this for the script compilers keep crashing... CBBE HDT with extra sliders working fine with the bodyslide vore belly!
NotNomu
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Nice bois! Now I can kill giants THEN eat them! finally!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Erm, k so... I non fatally eat Dagny so that i can take the little morsel away where I won't get into trouble, I used the g key to start digesting her, but she survived and got barfed up, but then I couldn't eat her again, or even interact with her. I tried reloading to eat her non lethally again, went back to the place, and this time i barfed up intentionally to try and eat her lethally... she was interactable(it showed her name and the key(e) to talk with her), for but a brief moment, i barfed her onto some barrels, after she slid down and got up, the name and key disappeared.
Turbotowns
???

Postby opt3 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 pm

NotNomu wrote:Just made a CBBE HDT variant of this with working bodyslide belly and ton of extra sliders no problems so far.

Share files with esp please?

Can't make it work
opt3
New to the forum

Postby NotNomu » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:03 am

opt3 wrote:
NotNomu wrote:Just made a CBBE HDT variant of this with working bodyslide belly and ton of extra sliders no problems so far.

Share files with esp please?

Can't make it work

.esp not needed. Here are the bodyslide files for HDT. Make sure you have all the HDT things installed obviously and use the "nakedvore.esp" from version 1.2.3 at end of load order. :-D
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ocq1kps ... T.rar/file Now if anyone could make the script edit id appreciate it. ^^;
NotNomu
New to the forum

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:02 pm

As of 1.2.3, non-lethal swallow for the player can no longer be done. When pressing the shout button on the keyboard/controller, it acts like it is going to gulp the NPC that you facing but nothing happens at all. It feels like the script that goes to the process of gulping and "hiding" the NPC is being skipped over or something. It works perfectly fine with swallow as well as asking NPCs to gulp you down; however, the problem seems to be with using the swallow "power/shout". Changing options in the menu does not resolve this.

Note: I am using a male character. Is anyone else who is using a male character experiencing this?

Also, I know that I did not install the mod incorrectly as 1.2.2 works fine (although it forbids you from gulping down more than one NPC using non-lethal swallow).

Can someone please help me out with this? I was really excited at the prospect of actually getting to gulp down friendly NPCs as my character.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Yeah, that's a bug I noticed as well. Something about the updated 1.2.3 file broke male vore, so you can't non-lethal vore as a male, and male companions can't non-lethal vore you either.

Just downgrade to 1.2.2 for now.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:41 am

xnovusalpha001 wrote:As of 1.2.3, non-lethal swallow for the player can no longer be done. When pressing the shout button on the keyboard/controller, it acts like it is going to gulp the NPC that you facing but nothing happens at all. It feels like the script that goes to the process of gulping and "hiding" the NPC is being skipped over or something. It works perfectly fine with swallow as well as asking NPCs to gulp you down; however, the problem seems to be with using the swallow "power/shout". Changing options in the menu does not resolve this.

Note: I am using a male character. Is anyone else who is using a male character experiencing this?

Also, I know that I did not install the mod incorrectly as 1.2.2 works fine (although it forbids you from gulping down more than one NPC using non-lethal swallow).

Can someone please help me out with this? I was really excited at the prospect of actually getting to gulp down friendly NPCs as my character.

That is a bug i noticed and have fixed for the next update.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Carmendar » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Any chance this mod could be updated to work with SAM (Shape Atlas for Men) so devouring someone increases the Samuel (fat) value of the player? I like using the SAM body, and would like to keep using it if possible.
Carmendar
New to the forum

Postby LtFuzz » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:30 pm

Hey, I'm having issues with the SOS skeleton causing crashes on Special Edition. Is it compatible with devourment?
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:15 pm

LtFuzz wrote:Hey, I'm having issues with the SOS skeleton causing crashes on Special Edition. Is it compatible with devourment?

This is a known issue, I have provided Devourment-SOS compatible skeletons in the download.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RyanTheSergal » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:53 pm

For some reason devourment isn't working for me. As a disclaimer: I didn't have this problem with 1.2 but I do now with 1.2.3. I did a full reinstall of skyrim, mods and all that stuff to make sure no old cluttered files were left.

Vore from NPC's isn't working for me. Neither Females nor males can devour me. Yes I have checked in the mod options to see if males, females, npc's and swallow chance were all checked and at 100%. However when a NPC tries to swallow me I just get the little power notification in the corner that the devourment spell is indeed cast on me. My character also makes the pained noise and the screen gets that slight blur, indicating I've been hit...however the effect immediately goes away and nothing happens. I've tried it countless times, using console commands, bringing all the values in the mod to 100% but still nothing is happening for me. I can vore just fine, and earlier the NPC's didn't have any problems, now however it seems like the mod just refuses to work. Anyone know what to do?
RyanTheSergal
New to the forum

Postby wolfstar » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:04 am

ello, I don't really tend to talk much or anything. however id like to know a few things and make a few notes on things as well. (sorry if it seems to organized I tend to like conversations to be structured in some way)
just a note in case anything I say may sound ludicrous or so, you can consider me to be a social hermit of sorts, I tend to stay away from communities all together for my mental and emotional health, I don't know much about the communities in furry fandom.

question:
1 how would i go about putting this on nexus mod manager? (the manager not the site) I recall there being a post earlier that someone was able to put it on. so I know its possible.
2 I have seen some posts talking about sam bodies and what not, however it was not answered as far as I could tell. is that compatible to this, sam bodies I mean? also ill leave a link to the site in question that has said bodies. ( https://vectorplexus.com/files/ )
3 are there any plans in the future for this mod? like further development or just to make this as far as the original had got to? or is it all just bug fixes for now?
4 the other mods like the multi prey and animal devourment and what not, is it all compatible? I see this question asked a lot or so in the posts I read so far, so would it be possible to put the answer on the first page?

notes:
also I know this mod would prob be popular and maybe more worked on if there were more people aware of this being done for males as well. like maybe a post on furaffinity of a pic of a guy with the mod on or so?
also I think it might be a good idea to include on the first page some of the basic controls of the mod as I cant seem to find any site that just plainly outright states it (no I haven't been looking at a lot of sites, just a few including some videos)
it might be a fine idea to do a patch notes of sorts, though it might do just as well to just state the biggest 2 changes from one version to another right next to the file or so, that is if doing a patch note is to trouble some.

sorry if it seems like a terribly long post or anything. i really do appreciate all the work this has been given so far :) i hope more work will be done on this. I hope that my question will be answered in time and that my suggestions are taken to heart
wolfstar
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:07 am

wolfstar wrote:ello, I don't really tend to talk much or anything. however id like to know a few things and make a few notes on things as well. (sorry if it seems to organized I tend to like conversations to be structured in some way)
just a note in case anything I say may sound ludicrous or so, you can consider me to be a social hermit of sorts, I tend to stay away from communities all together for my mental and emotional health, I don't know much about the communities in furry fandom.

question:
1 how would i go about putting this on nexus mod manager? (the manager not the site) I recall there being a post earlier that someone was able to put it on. so I know its possible.
2 I have seen some posts talking about sam bodies and what not, however it was not answered as far as I could tell. is that compatible to this, sam bodies I mean? also ill leave a link to the site in question that has said bodies. ( https://vectorplexus.com/files/ )
3 are there any plans in the future for this mod? like further development or just to make this as far as the original had got to? or is it all just bug fixes for now?
4 the other mods like the multi prey and animal devourment and what not, is it all compatible? I see this question asked a lot or so in the posts I read so far, so would it be possible to put the answer on the first page?

notes:
also I know this mod would prob be popular and maybe more worked on if there were more people aware of this being done for males as well. like maybe a post on furaffinity of a pic of a guy with the mod on or so?
also I think it might be a good idea to include on the first page some of the basic controls of the mod as I cant seem to find any site that just plainly outright states it (no I haven't been looking at a lot of sites, just a few including some videos)
it might be a fine idea to do a patch notes of sorts, though it might do just as well to just state the biggest 2 changes from one version to another right next to the file or so, that is if doing a patch note is to trouble some.

sorry if it seems like a terribly long post or anything. i really do appreciate all the work this has been given so far :) i hope more work will be done on this. I hope that my question will be answered in time and that my suggestions are taken to heart

1. It should work fine i think with nexus mod manager if you're just oldrim(Haven't tested it)

2. The answer would problaby be no but i can't say for sure since i don't use SAM.

3. If you look in the changelog i have already added multiple new features to the mod, so the answer is yes.

4. Again if you look in the changelog i have added multiprey and animals as prey(animal preds is an upcoming feature and they will have bellies)

Yes it would problaby be more popular if something like that was done though its not something i'm interested in.
Some basic instructions is a good idea that ill add sometime soon. I tend to forget that people might be discovering the mod for the first time with my version of it.
The patch notes are in the changelog.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby ZhintProto » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:16 pm

I can't seem to be eaten by male characters?
ZhintProto
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Is there a way that we can turn the sounds down? Because they're just extremely loud, and I personally am not a big fan of the whole digestion sound things.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game